BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
April R.
Hurst, TX
Love this product! Some people don't like this as a before or after makeup spray they only like it to intensify eyeshadow but I love it for all three things!
Soila F.
Great to set make up great to apply eyeshadows smells great not that pricey I say it's for either dry or oily skin. I love the smell and it is easy to apply.
Cynthia N.
Houston , TX
The cost is high for even a small one but my makeup was pretty flawless. Use this before you apply your makeup and you should be set for the rest of the day!
Syreeta J.
Philadelphia, PA
Flawless finish! From work to happy hour my face is still perfect and looking like I just applied it. Soft finish and not sticky like some other ones I used.
Rina M.
Perris, CA
Work Amazing!! use mine before and after applying makeup. Before to add moisture back into my skin. And also use it to intensify my highlight and eyeshadow ūüėČ
Kayleigh C.
Indianapolis, IN
Omg this is one of my holy grale product with this my makeup stays on all day +if youvwet an eyeshadow brush and use it with a foiled ahadow it looks amazing
Dena B.
Kensington , London
Great product. Sets makeup, making it last longer, but it also really makes it look more natural. Don't worry if you have oily skin, it won't make you shiny.
Kiana S.
I don't see how this adds anything to my makeup applying routine. I have dry skin and it diet great but didn't add anything extra. Plus it's kind of pricey.
I have oily skin and it does nothing for me it only really helps when I look cakey lol but if you have dry or combination skin this would work great for you
Alejandra M.
Merced, CA
What can I say, this is the best setting spray! I've tried many including the urban decay setting spray but nothing compares. Makes my makeup last all day !
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.