BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Paulina C.
Paulina C.
Love it! Great for enhancing foil in shadow. Always use it on shimmer shades whether loose or presses. Went through many bottles and half way done in only a year. Lasts 2 years.
Fantastic product sets make up n does not leave a heavy residue. Helps makeup look fresh all day . Face feels clean just keep with u to spray throughout Day to make u feel fresh
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Fayette, AL
Makes your makeup last all day. Gives a perfect finish. Good for all skin types. No Sun protection. Last a long time. Easy to apply good sprat mist. Affordable. Would recommend.
Elaine C.
Elaine C.
Vallejo, CA
I use this all the time and this is one of my go to's all the time! Definitely repurchasing! On my third bottle. My skin type is normal to combination and it eorks great for me.
Briana H.
Briana H.
Manhattan, KS
This is my fave!! I spray it on after I put on my primer to set it in my skin and I spray it after I finish my full face. This sets the powder and will give you a flawless look!
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.
This is my all-time favorite. I used it all the time. Before I apply my makeup and after I apply my makeup just to set it. I highly recommend this product. I love love love it.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Windham , NH
I love this setting spray! I also use it if I need to dampen my brushes. It's very versatile. Price is good and there is a lot in the bottle. Can't go wrong with this one!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Orange, NJ
Love this product. So amazing. MAC doesn't really let me down. It's long lasting and it does help hide pores as I have big ones but it's not that visual when I use this product
Ana G.
Ana G.
Sullivan City, TX
Honestly this is the best this makes your face look like your skin. There is none better that this one its a supper good product I recommend for everyone to get or try at least.
Valerie T.
Valerie T.
Kissimmee, FL
Mac fix plus is so so so amazing. I love to use this after I put on a full face of makeup and do not want my makeup to move from where it's placed. My makeup stays put all day.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.