Add a Photo

Photos (554)
Maria Jose M.
Maria Jose M.
Tampa, FL

1 palabra ES MAGICOOOOOO lo uso antes, durante y después del maquillaje, un truquito es aplicar el iluminador cuando el producto aun esta humedo en la piel el glow que da es bellísimo y para pigmentar mas las sombras o pigmento es perfecto
angella s.
angella s.

I use this product when ever I do my make up. it's a life saver! it helps my make up stay on and last long. I usually spray it on my beauty blender sponge to help blender out my concealer. it makes it look flawless and help reduce creases.
Marvella O.
Marvella O.

This Mac face primer honestly is very recommend. It is good for both oily and dry skin. I have dry skin and it works perfect for me. It is easy to apply and it hides pores and helps close them so your foundation doesn't make you break out.
Toby C.
Toby C.
Baltimore, MD

Love this spray I use it for my powder foundations. If my face is looking like I have on powder foundation. I just spray this all over my face let it dry and my powder foundation is looking good. I have one on back up and I will buy again.
Leidys M.
Leidys M.

Preps your face amazing , sits good on skin , it also helps hide pores very good , pros - feels like u have nothing in skin ,cons- you need to use more than for other products . Gives you a matte finish which is great ! Strongly recommend.
Christian V.
Christian V.

Mac fix plus is the best makeup facial spray in the market. It's infused with great vitamins and keep the skin refreshed all day long. I love to spray it on before and after makeup application! This works great to knock off a powdery look.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Windermere, FL

I don't have a lot of products from MAC, but this product is a must! So many different uses, from being a way to set your makeup to really making your highlight POP! It is a little pricey because it is high end. But worth it in my opinion!
Amber A.
Amber A.
Douglasville , Ga

Love this product wish it had a finer mist sometimes it leaves the marks where it drips on my skin others don't do this as they dry faster and are a fiber must great for out of the shower spritzer and a mixer for makeup dryed out products.
Brooklyn A.
Brooklyn A.

Honestly the product is amazing and gives your makeup a beautiful finish and helps make your makeup last a long time but it's just I don't support mac anymore because they test on animals and I no longer use their products or purchase them
Sara A.
Sara A.
Dinuba, CA

I love my mac fix plus I don't know how I ever did my makeup without it i use it as a primer ,setting spray,and I even spray a Lil on my eyeshadow brushes to make my glittery eyeshadow more pigmented..I would totally recommend this product
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.