BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
kristin d.
Laurel, MS
I absolutely love this fix plus by mac!!! It feels so nice when you spray it on over your makeup! Leaves you skin dewy and makes your highlight pop! It dries quickly too! Doesn't really make your makeup " set" but definitely worth using to stand out!
Meg D.
West Lafayette, IN
This is a very refreshing mist for before and after makeup. I love starting my morning with this. It has a very subtle scent that is divine! Many mistake it as a makeup setting spray, and although you can use it as that, it is more of a priming mist.
Shari W.
This setting spray is perfect for a dewy finish to your makeup! It gives you that glowy look which sets your make up right! Use two sprays or more and you will achieve the dewy look you want! Also good for touching up your makeup through out the day
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
Love this product. It can be used for prepping your skin before makeup, but also too add more shine and depth to eye shadows. It comes in a travel size so you can try it first before you buy a big one. The travel size is only ten dollars. You can now buy MAC at Ulta Stores!!
Shannon M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love this product ! Great for hyrating the skin before makeup or giving your skin a dewy glow after your makeup is applied. Ive used fix + to also sheer out my liquid foundation to use in my airbrush , be warned it doesnt mix with all foundations ...mostly water based (without sunscreen). Great multitasking product for makeup artists and makeup lovers alike!
Araceli A.
Aurora, CO
Whether it's before or after I apply my makeup, I apply this to my face. It's very hydrating for the sling before applying anything on the face. I have dry skin so that step really helps! Also when you are done applying everything on spraying a bit of fix+ does the trick on making my makeup look flawless! Recommend for anyone with any type of skin.
Colleen O.
LEBANON, NJ
LOVE mac fix plus for taking away the powdery look of makeup. I don't think it makes my makeup last any longer however I do follow up with a normal setting spray to help with that. I have tried several other "refreshing sprays" but I find myself repurchasing MAC's the most.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
This is the best makeup spray for both prepping and setting the face! It makes your face look dewy and radiant. I also use it to amp up shadows for super pigmentation. I purchased one for my daughter for Christmas since she is constantly using mine!
Kimberly N.
Invaluable. This can be used so many ways. As a heads up, this is not a makeup setting spray. This can prep your skin if it's a little dry before you put primer on, refresh your face if you look cakey, deepen eyeshadows to foil them out. I've also been spritzing my makeup sponge with it and my foundation looks more even. This is a must have tool.
Ashley C.
I've never been more in love with a makeup product! I use this before and after and I can feel the difference when I use it and when I don't! My makeup lasts so much longer and never settles into my creases!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.