BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
soph H.
Castle Rock, CO
The spray is amazing and even! The scent is also to die for!!! I use this as my daily setting spray because it makes me look dewy and beautiful after I set my face with this product!
Mindy R.
Fort Worth, TX
A staple in my makeup bag. I think I've been using this product for more than half of my life. It helps unify all of your products so your foundations, creams, and powders blend seamlessly. Has a nice fresh frangrance and feels soothing to the skin
Katalina i.
dallas
GUYS AND GIRLS
you have to have this setting spray from Mac! It does wonders you can use it of course to set your face or as a primer.It can make your makeup stay all day and it smells and feels so refreshing:))
yer t.
Elk Grove, CA
I love this product. It makes my makeup look less cakey and last longer. And in my opinion it's one of the more affordable higher end setting sprays. Lastly, it doesn't have a scent.
Jordyn C.
Lexington, KY
i wish i could give this 10 stars!!! my favorite ever. it makes everything glows, the powdery look is gone, and it makes my makeup stay put. it’s great for my super dry skin and so versatile that i keep rebuying
Jackie K.
Tarrytown
Great for prepping your sling after moisturizing and before makeup. Smoothes your skin without feeling heavy or clogging pores. Helps your skin look smoother and makeup last longer.
Leah B.
Manchester
AMAZING! Very refreshing. It keeps my makeup in place all day and leaves no finish which is great! Good and simplistic packaging. Lasts ages but quite expensive. I would repurchase.
Taylor S.
Irvine, CA
LOVE this stuff. Great to use with a beauty blender, great to blend your makeup together, great to prime your face, everything! Only thing I would ask is that it was less expensive.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
I really like this product especially when I’m going out for my make up jobs for clients you can use the spritzer as not only a primer but also in after spray for setting your make up
Hannah R.
Shelley
every gotten your makeup all finished and it just looks powdery and like it’s gonna fly off in the wind. USE THIS! IT LITERALLY MELTS IN INTO YOUR SKIN AND MAKES YOUR MAKEUP LOOK LIKE YOUR SKIN! it’s so AMAZING
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.