Add a Photo

Photos (596)
Alethia W.
Alethia W.
Summerville, SC
July 30, 2016, 11:39 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I purchased this at my local Ultra. Great for setting my make up if you don't. If you don't have it you need to get it. This product also has long wear so I would definitely purchase this again
Margaret J.
Margaret J.
Mac fix+ is a pretty nice facial spray. Its the only one I tried besides the mac charged water. I like to use fix+ to get rid of the powdery look after setting my foundation, its good for that.
Lexi A.
Lexi A.
Love this product! Helps with setting my face and with glittery eyeshadow!! This product is even better for adding a glow to your face. Also if you have dry skin it adds moisture to your face !
Nemesis W.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
July 8, 2016, 1:28 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love using setting sprays so I don't have to reapply my makeup all day! This one specifically it's my favorite and soo worth the price! Doesn't look cakey and doesn't make my foundation crack
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Mount Union, PA
June 13, 2016, 10:55 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love love love this! This is the perfect product to set your makeup before you go to the best so that you can assure that your makeup stays in place all day. This is my go to for any beach day!
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Boston, MA
Absolutely everything you could want out of a setting spray and more. Pulls my entire makeup look together and makes it last. I keep this product in my purse for touch ups and it smells amazing
Bridget F.
Bridget F.
Baltimore, MD
This is my holy grail product. Not only do I use it to hold my makeup in place so it doesn't slide around on my face, but it's fantastic to intensify eyeshadows and baked blushes, bronzers, etc
Britt C.
Britt C.
I always have a bottle of this stuff on hand! It makes my makeup look more natural and it helps my dry skin. Also it's great for wetting eyeshadow and such. It's one of my holy grail products!
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Walker, LA
Everyone needs this in their makeup bag! It is a LIFECHANGER! Sets your makeup and also enhances it! You can use it to prep your skin and also intensify your shadows and highlights! Must have!
Lesly V.
Lesly V.
Sept. 11, 2016, 4:20 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I've only seen people use this on YouTube but everyone loves it and I've never seen anyone say anything bad about it, I want it and even though I haven't bought it I recommend it to everyone!?
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.