Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Boardman, OR

I have oily skin and can't put any type of lotion on my face, this prep and prime is oil free and doesn't make my face oily, I spray it on before and after I put on my makeup. If I spray this on then my foundation doesn't look flakey
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Cordova, TN

I love the Mac Prep and prime! I use it on my brush before applying foundation to thin a little and set better. It does as it says and helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and i feel like it helps to give a little extra glow.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Santa Maria

I love this stuff, feels really nice on the skin and settles down powder: So many uses for makeup and comes with a locking mechanism so you don't accidentally spray and the design is gorgeous and contemporary on the bottle packaging.
Natalia V.
Natalia V.
Lafayette, LA

I spray this on my beauty blender before applying my foundation with it and it works amazing that way to keep my foundation lasting all day/night. I never go without this stuff if i have to wear makeup for an extended period of time.
Janet A.
Janet A.
Manitou Springs, CO

I've had my bottle of Mac fix plus for a year and a month now and I use it for everything in my makeup routine, and I mean EVERYTHING. It helps each pigment pop more. I will definitely buy another bottle of this. It's worth the money
Mesha B.
Mesha B.

I love to foil eyeshadow for an more dramatic look and this does the best job for foiling eye shadows. I purchased the smaller bottle and it has lasted me a long time. When I run out I will run back and purchase more. Love this stuff
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.
Dearborn Heights, MI

Perfect to prep your skin with before makeup. It hydrates your skin and smells great. I also use this to set my makeup when I am done because it blends in my powder and gives a more skin like appearance. I recommend this to everyone!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Tracy, CA

I have tried many different brand of setting spray...but I ALWAYS go back to MAC fix+. I love finish after I spray my face it blends my makeup together flawlessly. I will ALWAYS recommend MAC fix+ to eveyone who ask what spray I use.
Janee J.
Janee J.
Casa Grande, AZ

I know this is an oldie but finally bought it and it has been my holy grail.product for spring! It just melt everything into the skin and really gives you a dewy polished finish. Will never go.to anything else for finishing product!!
Kim P.
Kim P.

Can't go wrong with the fix plus prep & prime.
It hydrates the skin and provides an add glow to the skin.
The ingredients consist of green extract which refreshes the skin while creating a smooth makeup finish. Retails for about $25.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.