Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (474)
Connie L.
Connie L.

I recently purchased this spray, and I can honestly say I have used it daily ever since I bought it! It enhances my make up and it adds such a nice finish. Nobody wants cake face and this helps so much to make your make up look very natural!
Lupita J.
Lupita J.
Los Angeles , Ca

My favorite, I use it to prime my face to set it and throughout the day I'll just spray my face with it to refresh my makeup . I also use it to add more definition on shadows I spray my brush and dip it into my shadows and it looks amazing .
Sophie P.
Sophie P.

WOULD 100% LOVE TO REPURCHASE!!! It's the best fixing spray, it's rather pricey but so so worth it, great for all skin types and really helps your pores !! Definitely would recommend to all others ! And would like to get some more for myself
Lola P.
Lola P.
Oregon City, OR

This stuff is amazing I can't do my make up without it! It smells amazing and so refreshing I use it for everything! Spray it before my make up application also spray it on my brush before applying eyeshadows to intensify then it's amazing !
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Wexford, Ireland

Takes the powder look from my face perfectly. Brings out pigmentation in the poorest of eyeshadows- I love to apply this to my dry skin before wearing a matte foundation to give me moisture. Extremely versatile product- a definite must have.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.

You need this in your life!!! This is the best thing I have ever used for my skin. It's so refreshing. The best part is using it after putting powder products on our skin. This helps the powder melt in with your face so you don't look cakey.
Freya S.
Freya S.

LOVE this product it is my favorite thing in the whole world! I use it even when I'm not putting makeup on as I have dry skin and it really hydrates my face! Super refreshing and easy to apply (just spray on) only cost me $27 AUD #favorite
Kara C.
Kara C.
Decatur, AL

To me this beats the famous Urban Decay setting spray. My makeup lasts all day and even throughout my workout (WOW). To me it is very effective with eye makeup. I will be buying again and love that it is available in retail stores like Belk!
marwa H.
marwa H.
Marrakech

This fix plus product is just amazing it is very moisturizing i use it before putting makeup to let the foundation stick all day and either after as a setting spray and to give me less powder effect .. i just love it and it is not comparable
Bernice R.
Bernice R.
Brownsville, TX

Perfect setting spray. Ive been using this for 2 years now and I would not go without it. Very easy to apply just spray and your all set i have very sensitive and yellow undertone and i love how this sits my makeup and protects it soo well.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.