Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Carlyn D.
Carlyn D.
Tacoma, WA

This stuff is incredible! At first I wasn't sold. The more I use it the more I love it! It eliminates the worry of smudge and the embarrassment of makeup ending up on clothing! Helps seal everything together in a flawless way.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC

I never go without this after finishing my makeup. It definitely holds it in place, especially with my normal to dry skin. There is SPF in it, but that's not something I look for in these sprays. It smells so refreshing, too!
TANIKA G.
TANIKA G.
Plano, TX

Great setting spray! It always blends out all the powder products on the face and make it seem seamless and a great finish. I also like how it feels so refreshing on the skin! Tried and true product that cannot be duplicated!
Jully M.
Jully M.
Uzhgorod

Love it a lot. Helps my makeup stay much longer. Skin looks fresh and hydrated, that's a big plus for me. Using it also for some dry eye shadows, putting a lil of the product and at the result I have an eye liner. Thumb up ☺️
Raquel F.
Raquel F.

Mac Prep & prime fix + is truly a gem! It helps to flawlessly bring your makeup together and give a dewy natural finish. I recommend this finishing spray to beginners and novice.
This is a finishing spray NOT a setting spray!
Jessika S.
Jessika S.

This primer is incredible for oily skin. I applied my moisturiser first then applied this, allowed it to dry then applied my foundation. it really does keep me matt for a good 10 hours, which is very unusual for my oily skin.
Nadia E.
Nadia E.

You can't do makeup without this honestly. It is pretty long lasting but it's pricey. I would only use it for special occasions. Doesn't make face matte, mostly for adding back moisture into the face. Has a great clean scent.
June K.
June K.

I carry this thing around and mist a few times a day just to hydrate and add a bit of a glow to my face. I like my t-zone to be very matt and the rest of the face to be glowy so it's good to use this after powdering the nose.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

Ok best setting spray I've ever used. Hands down! I can't remember what i paid for mine but it's lasted me a while now. So easy to apply (you just do a few sprays and you're good to go) I purchased it at Sephora I do believe.
Fatima N.
Fatima N.

Love this product from Mac really does work and honestly I use this almost everyday,honestly it's not cheap but it's worth your money,I'm tan and honestly it's really works for me and I would purchase this again if I had too.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.