Add a Photo

Photos (440)
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Lakeside, CA

I use this Prep+Prime Fix all of the time. It is so diverse and has so many uses. I have yet to use another brand, I bough this at the MAC store and it is very affordable in my opinion because of the amount you get. Serious make up people must own this product!
Megan J.
Megan J.
Morrisville, NC

I prefer using this more as something to wet my eyeshadow brush with before dipping into a shadow to make it more pigmented and metallic than to use as a setting spray. I have oily skin so I don't think this does the best job at prolonging the wear of my makeup
Karla L.
Karla L.
Phoenix, AZ

Use this for my highlighter it really gives it that little extra oomph . I also spray on my brush before using a eyeshadow and it makes the pigment just crazy I love this product it is a little bit pricey but it is worth it because there is nothing else like it
Angella B.
Angella B.

This is my must have, holy grail for all setting sprays!!! Out of all the other brands, this is the only one that really sets my makeup and keeps it in place all day! I can touch my face and no powder or makeup comes off! I will keep this on hand at all times!!
Cecily L.
Cecily L.

This product is so versatile. Use it to enhance the eyeshadow pigment or use it as a makeup setting spray (with some dewy finish). I use it more as a setting spray when I want some dewy look for my makeup. Definitely an excellent product and worth the splurge.
Wendy K.
Wendy K.

I use this all the time, and I find the bottle is alright for dispersing fluid, I guess. It does work to prevent powderyness, but this is a short-term effect. The product isn'tt as special as the bottle of it, but as I don't like it as much as other people do.
Thalia G.
Thalia G.
Astoria, New York

I really love this prime fix.I apply it before staring my make up and i do feel my face more hidratated and the fundation gets perfectly on my skin. it also helps to make the make up last. apply a little more at the end of your make up and it will fix it more!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Texarkana, AR

THERE is a reason this is a holy grail item. It feels amazing and sets into my face to keep my face fresh and clean. The make-up sets on top very nicely and blends well. It also doubles as a setting spray. Will rebuy, it is worth the purchase. Go check it out!
Aleksandra P.
Aleksandra P.

I am not a big fun of it. I do not see any diffrence when I use it or not. My makeup do not last longer with it. I does'n help with hiding pores. I use it with brush and sponge, before makeup and as a last step of makeup. I will not repuchase it. It is pricey.
Linda B.
Linda B.
Riverdale, Ga

One of the best facial mist there is. It's definitely a must have if you're really into makeup and want that skin look. (Looks natural) also great alone for face hydration. It's up there in price but very worth it. Yes I recommend to others and would buy again
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.