Add a Photo

Photos (472)
Kara C.
Kara C.
Decatur, AL

To me this beats the famous Urban Decay setting spray. My makeup lasts all day and even throughout my workout (WOW). To me it is very effective with eye makeup. I will be buying again and love that it is available in retail stores like Belk!
marwa H.
marwa H.
Marrakech

This fix plus product is just amazing it is very moisturizing i use it before putting makeup to let the foundation stick all day and either after as a setting spray and to give me less powder effect .. i just love it and it is not comparable
Kim D.
Kim D.
Glenside, PA

Love this setting spray it's so refreshing and leaves my skin looking so natural after applying my makeup! It's great for applying before or after makeup and the bottle lasts a long time! Scent is so nice and fresh. Def a makeup bag staple!
Kiana B.
Kiana B.
Wartburg, TN

I finally made the plunge to buy mac+ and honestly can't go back lol it's good for any skin tone as far as I've seen and lasts forever since it's a high end product. I love this setting spray soooo much. It keeps my makeup flawless all day!
Rana I.
Rana I.
CANTON, MI

Leaves my face hydrant and natural looking throughout the day for oily skin. Also super good for spraying on brushes to pack in eyeshadow. I use it with my mac foundation and it's not pricey since usually two sprays is enough for your face.
LINDA R.
LINDA R.

I love this product . I use it for many reasons, apply to brush to help put on eye shadow ,apply to my face before foundation is applied . It is a little pricey but does the job will always be a must have when it comes to my makeup routine.
Tuba S.
Tuba S.
Mumbai

Wherever I travel, I get a bottle of Fix+ from the MAC store.
It is my only need in makeup. It helps with pores, skin hydration, makeup elasticity! Your skin feels so photoshopped if you mix Fix+ with your regular foundation. Works wonders!
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
San Angelo, TX

So hydrating and moisturizing while acting as a setting spray and primer! Ugh I love it! I liked it best tho when I spritzed my beauty blender sponge before I like blended concealer! No matter the concealer, it helped give a flawless blend!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Coudersport, PA

Cannot express how much I love this product! Mac fix+ makes all of your makeup melt together in a beautiful way, it can help blend out thick concealer and make eyeshadow pigment wayyyy better. It is a must have that I will never be without!
ellie h.
ellie h.
Edinburgh

This product is great for hydrating the face before during and after the makeup application! It makes my makeup last longer and keeps it looking fresh all day long. I will definitely be repurchasing this product MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.