Add a Photo

Teresa F.
Teresa F.
March 1, 2016, 1:13 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This product is a holy grail product for people with dry to normal skin types. It contains the perfect amount of product to last for a few months and it gives makeup such a natural, Dewey finish.
Blanca A.
Blanca A.
Orange, CA
Aug. 3, 2016, 11:03 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I like the fresh feeling it leaves and the fact that it helps my makeup not look cakey. It does irritate my skin and make me break out if I use it too often. I've purchased once but won't again.
Zakira P.
Zakira P.
This product is worth all the hype, it keeps your makeup lasting all day. It gives your skin a nice dewy finish, and if you spray it on your brushes it makes your eyeshadows look more pigmented.
Lalisa N.
Lalisa N.
Feb. 12, 2016, 1 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is my favorite setting spray. I've tried others but always come back to this one. I love the fresh and light scent and the fact that it keeps my makeup together even on a hot and sunny day.
Christina A.
Christina A.
This spray is great for setting makeup and also can be used as a refresher throughout the day. I like to spray it onto a beauty blender to blend in cream contour and concealer. Smells great too.
Eva K.
Eva K.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this spray! It's multi use which I love. I use it as a base for my primer, I spray it on my brush before I apply highlighter and it's obviously a great setting spray. One of my holy grails!
Sunaed R.
Sunaed R.
This is not a setting spray. Its to prime the face. Its used to make foundation stay. You can also spray it onto your brush, eyeshadow, and/ or highlight to get the most pigmentation out of it.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Boston, MA
Absolutely everything you could want out of a setting spray and more. Pulls my entire makeup look together and makes it last. I keep this product in my purse for touch ups and it smells amazing
Lexi A.
Lexi A.
Love this product! Helps with setting my face and with glittery eyeshadow!! This product is even better for adding a glow to your face. Also if you have dry skin it adds moisture to your face !
Alli B.
Alli B.
July 1, 2016, 9:25 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Oh Lordy this spray is heavenly! Gives you this dewy fresh glow! By far my favorite spray! I even spray some on my foundation brush when blending out my foundation just makes you look hydrated!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.