BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Jaylan J.
Jaylan J.
Hessmer, LA
Review for: Skin Spray
This setting spray is my ALL time fav I use it every time I do my makeup it gives it that dewy finish that I love. It brings my whole look together and it will always intensify my eye makeup.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Elmwood Park, IL
This keeps all my make up and plays and is also really good to use when you're using the Mac pigments and makes for a more intense I. I love these products and I need more of the spray please
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Perry, MI
Review for: Skin Spray
I just purchased the travel size while I was on vacation and I love it I'll definitely be getting more when it runs out. I love how it makes glittery eyeshadow look on the lid it's phenomenal
Ann L.
Ann L.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: Skin Spray
Perfect for setting your makeup and also for touch ups. It gives a wonderful glow to the face and locks your powder in place. It's a little pricey for setting sprays but it's worth the money.
Haylee
Haylee
I have really dry skin and this has saved my life! It keeps me hydrated and keeps my makeup from looking cakey, it gives you a refreshing glow look! I spray it before my makeup and to set it!
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
Este producto es maravilloso, uno de mis productos favoritos sin duda alguna, se los recomiendo. Me encanta Mac y sus productos aparte de ser de la mejor calidad, dejan un excelente acabado!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Taylor, MI
Cannot live without fix plus. Probably the most versatile product that I own. I use it to prep my face for makeup, to wet my brush for shimmery shadows, and as a touch up throughout the day!
Chana T.
Chana T.
Great for refreshing makeup! I also love spraying this on my makeup brushes to intensify shadows. Nice speak packaging and totally worth the price. You can buy this in a Mac store or online!
Julia M.
Julia M.
A great prime fix for longer lasting make up and even coverage. Works great for dry skin, doesn't over dry and adds a bit of hydration. A lot of product, a small spray amount goes a long way
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Greensboro, NC
I love fix+ for setting my makeup and giving the Dewey glowy look that I like in my foundation finish. It is good for dehydrated skin because it adds moisture immediately back into the skin.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.