Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (378)
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

This is my go to setting spray. I love the smell and its hydrating to my skin! I even use this before i even start my foundation because my skin is super dry and this helps me so i don't get dry patches! Absolutely love and will continue to buy!!!!!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Brookline, MA

Amazing! Definitely has a multi purpose use. You can use it prior to applying foundation to really smooth imperfections or mix it with your foundation, and that gives it a really smooth finish. You can also use it for other products, like eyeshadow.
Katarzyna B.
Katarzyna B.

I spray this on after I apply my primer and also directly onto my Beautyblender to apply foundation and my skin loves it. Makeup seems to last longer and if makes my skin feel refreshed. Also, the large bottle lasts a long time. One of my favorites.
Lesie J.
Lesie J.

I love this product. I live in a city with very hot weather, and a couple sprits of this on my face and my makeup lasts all day. I also use it to add more pigmentation on my eyeshadows, or my highlights. I buy it online on the mac cosmetics website.
Megan J.
Megan J.

This is my new favorite makeup item! I have super dry skin and often foundation flakes during the day but not with this. I spray it on after I have done my makeup and it sets it for the day! It gives a nice dewy look to my otherwise dry,dull skin.
Patricia
Patricia
Clayton, NC

I just bought this product a few weeks ago and I already love it. I enjoy the smell of it and the kind of dewy finish it leaves you with. I haven't really noticed if it's long lasting because I combine it with Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray.
Anisa B.
Anisa B.

Keeps your makeup lasting longer
Give you flawless look
Spf i think it had
Very good
Gives you a dewy look
Very long lasting through out the day
Makeup doesnt budge
Good product but alittle expensive
Yeah would buy it again nd again nd reccomend it
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Strafford, MO

This stuff is a life changer! It sets my makeup in place and holds it all day long. It smells amazing and feels so refreshing on my skin. It has many uses and can be used with any skin combination. Yes I definitely will recommend to all my friends.
Florentina D.
Florentina D.
Beacon falls, Ct

Just one word LOVE my makeup can't live without it it's a game changer product it does help with longevity but it is to set your make up from the powdery look makeup up just melts into the skin with mak fix spray ❤️❤️❤️ you need this if u do makeup
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Mammoth Lakes, Ca

I use this spray to both prep my skin and to set my makeup. It does a nice job of minimizing pours before and then it takes the powdery finish away after. I think it leads to a more smooth, polished look and makes the powder foundation last longer.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.