Add a Photo

Photos (550)
Felicia B.
Felicia B.
East Chicago, IN

I use this for everything it's perfect setting spray I mainly use it for my eyeshadow to make the shimmer shades more vibrant only con it really not long lasting on myself for my face. But it is a great buy and a must have in my collection!
Rana I.
Rana I.
Canton, MI

Leaves my face hydrant and natural looking throughout the day for oily skin. Also super good for spraying on brushes to pack in eyeshadow. I use it with my mac foundation and it's not pricey since usually two sprays is enough for your face.
Cameron B.
Cameron B.

I can actually see a difference with this and the smashbox water primer, I love this I can't explain if it would be different than just water but I'm obsessed it literally completes the look! This is one up on Mario Badescu rose water spray
Kim D.
Kim D.
Glenside, PA

Love this setting spray it's so refreshing and leaves my skin looking so natural after applying my makeup! It's great for applying before or after makeup and the bottle lasts a long time! Scent is so nice and fresh. Def a makeup bag staple!
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
San Angelo, TX

So hydrating and moisturizing while acting as a setting spray and primer! Ugh I love it! I liked it best tho when I spritzed my beauty blender sponge before I like blended concealer! No matter the concealer, it helped give a flawless blend!
Bernice R.
Bernice R.
Brownsville, TX

Perfect setting spray. Ive been using this for 2 years now and I would not go without it. Very easy to apply just spray and your all set i have very sensitive and yellow undertone and i love how this sits my makeup and protects it soo well.
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA

I have used fix plus since high school. I always venture out but I always come back. This always takes the powdery look away from my makeup. It doesn't keep your makeup in place or anything like a setting spray but it does make it beautiful
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Coudersport, PA

Cannot express how much I love this product! Mac fix+ makes all of your makeup melt together in a beautiful way, it can help blend out thick concealer and make eyeshadow pigment wayyyy better. It is a must have that I will never be without!
Kiana B.
Kiana B.
Wartburg, TN

I finally made the plunge to buy mac+ and honestly can't go back lol it's good for any skin tone as far as I've seen and lasts forever since it's a high end product. I love this setting spray soooo much. It keeps my makeup flawless all day!
Hip Influenster 💋.
Hip Influenster 💋.
Glendale, CA

This primer works fine...it's just so pricey for what it actually is. You can definitely make this concoction on your own for pennies. However, it's pretty versatile. You can use it with highlighters and shadows that you want to apply wet.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.