BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Fayette, AL
Makes your makeup last all day. Gives a perfect finish. Good for all skin types. No Sun protection. Last a long time. Easy to apply good sprat mist. Affordable. Would recommend.
Marjorie U.
Marjorie U.
Bergenfield, NJ
I love the Mac prep + prime fix setting spray. I use it as a refresher, to intensify my eyeshadow and to set my makeup. I love it's versatile and the price is pretty reasonable.
Paulina C.
Paulina C.
Love it! Great for enhancing foil in shadow. Always use it on shimmer shades whether loose or presses. Went through many bottles and half way done in only a year. Lasts 2 years.
sierra l.
sierra l.
I have been wanting to try this i heard some good reviews but i wonder if i works great with oliy skin and acne prone skin let me no guys if you have tried it and it was awesome
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
I don't think there is a makeup lover out there that hasn't gone through bottle after bottle of fix+. This stuff has a nice refreshing smell to it and can be used for anything.
Julia M.
Julia M.
An excellent setting spray, keeps my make up long lasting and doesn't sweat off especially during humid days. There is so much product in the bottle, one spray goes a long way!
Mary M.
Mary M.
Windham , NH
I love this setting spray! I also use it if I need to dampen my brushes. It's very versatile. Price is good and there is a lot in the bottle. Can't go wrong with this one!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Orange, NJ
Love this product. So amazing. MAC doesn't really let me down. It's long lasting and it does help hide pores as I have big ones but it's not that visual when I use this product
Dana O.
Dana O.
Houston , TX
I love my Fix+ spray! I can never go without it. It sets your makeup so perfectly. The ingredients are another thing that attracted me to this product so natural and hydrating.
Paloma Janet G.
Paloma Janet G.
Turpin, Ok
I LOVE this setting spray! I could be sweating so bad but this product will always have my back. I bought online. And I usually have oily skin and it doesn't make in more oily.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.