BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Kristine M.
Flagler Beach, FL
Great product! Love in the hot summer for a refresher, to bring out pigment in my eye shadows and as an allover setting after makeup application for some dew!
Jenn Y.
Youngstown, OH
This is my Back to Cool product!! Cannot live without it. I spray it on after my makeup application and my makeup last all say long. I love it!!!
#cultclassic
Laura C.
BEst primer out there, its the original and it works amazing. Although there are some other great products out there at a lesser cost which work just as well.
Dena B.
Kensington , London
Great product. Sets makeup, making it last longer, but it also really makes it look more natural. Don't worry if you have oily skin, it won't make you shiny.
Cynthia N.
Houston , TX
The cost is high for even a small one but my makeup was pretty flawless. Use this before you apply your makeup and you should be set for the rest of the day!
Syreeta J.
Philadelphia, PA
Flawless finish! From work to happy hour my face is still perfect and looking like I just applied it. Soft finish and not sticky like some other ones I used.
ChelseyRae M.
winter haven
Used this spray for years and I love it. Affordable! Must have for Florida hot summers. I use it as a primer and a setting spray. No doubt worth every penny.
Soila F.
Great to set make up great to apply eyeshadows smells great not that pricey I say it's for either dry or oily skin. I love the smell and it is easy to apply.
Rina M.
Perris, CA
Work Amazing!! use mine before and after applying makeup. Before to add moisture back into my skin. And also use it to intensify my highlight and eyeshadow ūüėČ
April R.
Hurst, TX
Love this product! Some people don't like this as a before or after makeup spray they only like it to intensify eyeshadow but I love it for all three things!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.