Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Jade M.
Jade M.
Mesa, Az

Cannot do my makeup without this. Have tried comparable products but nothing works like Mac fix+
Makes your makeup look dewy and great. I love to use before makeup for added hydration and after powdering to give a more skinlike finish
Angela V.
Angela V.
Chino, CA

This has been a staple in my makeup kit since I can remember ever wearing makeup. I spray this throughout putting my makeup on to make powder products melt into the skin. There is not a dupe for this formula and I have tried them all!
ashely m.
ashely m.
Las Vegas, NV

This is definitely one of my holy grails! I absolutely love this product! This immediately removes the powdery, candy look of powder! Throughout the day I spray some on a Beautyblender and it IMMEDIATELY removes smile lines or creases
Cortney H.
Cortney H.
North Port, FL

I use this fix+ spray everyday! Especially when I have an event or I do someone's makeup for an event. At the end of the day my makeup is still perfect that I don't want to wash it off! I recommend this to everyone and all skin types!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Macomb, Mi

This stuff is great not only can you use it to finish off your perfection you can use it while your putting that perfection together smells good feels good before and after applying your makeup really easy to apply will purchase again
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Waterbury, CT

I love using Mac Fix Plus setting spray for creating a vibrant eyeshadow/pigment color. It intensifies the pigment by 100% by dabbing your brush in fix plus before the eyeshadow. I don't really like using it as a setting spray though.
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Cordova, TN

I love the Mac Prep and prime! I use it on my brush before applying foundation to thin a little and set better. It does as it says and helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and i feel like it helps to give a little extra glow.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Boardman, OR

I have oily skin and can't put any type of lotion on my face, this prep and prime is oil free and doesn't make my face oily, I spray it on before and after I put on my makeup. If I spray this on then my foundation doesn't look flakey
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Tracy, CA

I have tried many different brand of setting spray...but I ALWAYS go back to MAC fix+. I love finish after I spray my face it blends my makeup together flawlessly. I will ALWAYS recommend MAC fix+ to eveyone who ask what spray I use.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Thayne, WY

I use this product every day. You can use it as a pick me up to hydrate your face or you can use it with your makeup as a setting spray or primer. I feel like it makes my makeup last longer. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.