Add a Photo

Sanja C.
Sanja C.
Ulm

Best fix I ever had !
Totally worth the money. Makes your skin feel fresh, gives your skin a nice dewy finish and also keeps your Malk up lasting all day . I use it to set my Make up and to foil eyeshadows . Smells amazing ! 👌
Nikole L.
Nikole L.
Gresham, OR

I'm loveee. Finally just bought Mac Fix + and I totally understand the hype. It keeps my makeup looking great all day! I also really like using it for eyeshadow. Spray a little bit on an eyeshadow brush and hello pigmentation.
Allison R.
Allison R.
Norwich, CT

I love this spray. It is very refreshing. I use it before and after i put my makeup on. I have dry skin so it helps my skin look and feel hydrated throughout the day. I will definitely be purchasing this product again and again
Tamara M.
Tamara M.
Victorville, CA

Must have!! I can't finish my makeup without this! It sprays on nicely and leaving a beautiful, lightweight, natural finish! Even the smell is delicious! I would buy this over and over again. Always restocking on this product!
Mary D.
Mary D.
Laval

It's the best face spray I've ever tried, i love wearing it before my foundation and after, I have dehydrated skin and the pix + does help a lot to keep my skin moisturized , i would repurchase 100% and I always keep a back up
Cinderella B.
Cinderella B.
Scarborough , Ontario

This is the best setting spray I have tried. I have combination skin (oily and dry) it works well! It can be used to set as well as refresh your face. Easy to apply just spray all over! If you want your makeup to last all day!
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.

I love this setting spray! Its great especially when you cake on so much powder because i have oily skin. I use this to add hydration to my skin so it doesn't feel dry after. Great for adding hydration for those with dry skin.
Luz B.
Luz B.

I love love love this product. I purchased the Mac Fix + skin setting spray after having my makeup done at MAC and it really does hold your makeup long. I sweat a lot and it always stays on all night long. Highly recommend it.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA

Oh I can't say enough about it. Absolutely a must have. It really works and it has a great smell. I use it even if i am not going wear any makeup. I bought mine for 22 dlls it's affordable besides it contains a lot of product.
Carlyn D.
Carlyn D.
Tacoma, WA

This stuff is incredible! At first I wasn't sold. The more I use it the more I love it! It eliminates the worry of smudge and the embarrassment of makeup ending up on clothing! Helps seal everything together in a flawless way.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.