BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Meg D.
West Lafayette, IN
This is a very refreshing mist for before and after makeup. I love starting my morning with this. It has a very subtle scent that is divine! Many mistake it as a makeup setting spray, and although you can use it as that, it is more of a priming mist.
Jacqueline N.
I've recently started using this and really like it so far. I haven't used any other setting sprays so I don't have anything else to compare it to, but I like the way it makes my makeup look. In the hot summer weather I do notice that my makeup does last throughout the day.
Julie M.
Geronimo, OK
One of my favorite setting sprays. Leaves your makeup feeling fresh and it sets it for a long period of time. With my job i have to wear a mask & I notice when i use this, I'll take off the mask and notice it's very little to no foundation or makeup left on the mask. Also the smell is amazing.
Alysia H.
The Mac studio prep and prime setting spray I honestly dont really understand. Everyone raves about it and says that if you spray your brushes before you use eye shadows it makes them more intense but I bought this and honestly didn't see what the big deal was. I dont know if I am using it wrong or what but I personally cant recommend this to anyone...
Shari W.
This setting spray is perfect for a dewy finish to your makeup! It gives you that glowy look which sets your make up right! Use two sprays or more and you will achieve the dewy look you want! Also good for touching up your makeup through out the day
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
First of all this has the best scent! I absolutely love it. Just a spray or two and my skin is glowy and dewy and my makeup sets perfectly. I have a small version of this I carry out with me for a little refresh on those nights out. Absolutely in love with this!
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Buenisima este Mac prep + prime fix+ es la joya de la corona del refrescamiento del maquillaje!!!!
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Es excellent para todo tipo de piel, tengo piel mixta y funciona perfecto para mi tipo de piel, hace que mi maquillaje dure unas 6horas más
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
Love this product. It can be used for prepping your skin before makeup, but also too add more shine and depth to eye shadows. It comes in a travel size so you can try it first before you buy a big one. The travel size is only ten dollars. You can now buy MAC at Ulta Stores!!
Shannon M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love this product ! Great for hyrating the skin before makeup or giving your skin a dewy glow after your makeup is applied. Ive used fix + to also sheer out my liquid foundation to use in my airbrush , be warned it doesnt mix with all foundations ...mostly water based (without sunscreen). Great multitasking product for makeup artists and makeup lovers alike!
Molly M.
Urbana, IL
This will change your makeup forever. It makes the makeup melt into my skin, takes away any cakey or powdery finish, and locks it in place. It has a slight scent to it, but hardly noticeable. I order mine online and it is totally worth every penny!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.