Add a Photo

Photos (590)
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Springfield, MO
Great product. Smells fresh and clean. I spray it on my brush or beauty blender before I start blending out my foundation. New spray for each side of my face. This is a great trick you should try.
I absolutely love this prep and prime spray it's so hydrating and makes your highlight pop! I also love to use on my brush to apply eye shadow with shimmer makes the pigmentation that much better!
Pria W.
Pria W.
i love this product. a little goes a long way so this size bottle lasts forever. i have dry skin and it worked pretty well for me. it definitely helps hide pores before you put on your foundation.
Imelda H.
Imelda H.
June 19, 2016, 1:27 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this setting spray. It's not very expensive either compared to some others. I bought it at the Mac store. It helps my makeup a lot and it actually sets very well. I recommend it very much.
Lacey O.
Lacey O.
Granby, CO
Great for adding to eyeshadow to get extra pigment, or apply to foundation brush before applying foundation for a more natural dewy finish. I think urban decay keeps the makeup set longer though.
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Rogers, AR
July 29, 2016, 1:39 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
BEST SETTING SPRAY EVERRR!!!! I use it everyday to set my makeup and it works wonderfully. It makes my makeup look great with a matte finish I would recommend this. It is very easy to apply also.
Tatianna D.
Tatianna D.
Ravenna , OH
Feb. 29, 2016, 6:48 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This product is everything! I apply it before doing my makeup to make sure my skin is hydrated. Then I use it after I'm done to set my makeup and it last all day. It's definitely worth the money!
Teresa F.
Teresa F.
March 1, 2016, 1:13 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This product is a holy grail product for people with dry to normal skin types. It contains the perfect amount of product to last for a few months and it gives makeup such a natural, Dewey finish.
Julia H.
Julia H.
Atlanta, GA
This product leaves a great Dewey finish if applied after your full makeup is complete. However, I don't recommend it for the hot weather because the Dewey complexion can turn into a sweaty look!
Whitney N.
Whitney N.
Winder, GA
I love MAC products! I really felt like my makeup stayed on all day! It didn't make my face feel oily, it was perfect. It has a nice smell to it as well! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.