BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Tabitha T.
Huntsville, TX
I think this is a nice setting spray. I don't have a MAC near me so I have to order it online, because of that I don't see myself repurchasing it. It's nice to keep my face from looking too powdery since I need to set my foundation due to being so oily.
Greysel F.
Orlando, FL
This is a must have product for me! No setting spray can do the job like mac fix+, best to make any eyeshadow or highlighter pop to its best. The mist in the bottle is very delicate. Also makes any pigment stick and last forever!
Snežana M.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a product I discovered a few years ago when I went to pick up my foundation at the mac store and it has been a staple in my daily beauty routine. I love the way it smells and the way it sets the makeup as well as preps and primes prior to the application of foundation. Absolutely love everything about this product and would recommend it to anyone.
Tory C.
I use this spray when I am going out to a nice dinner or to an event like a wedding or a party. It locks in your face without smudging anything or letting anything run down your face. I have oily to combo skin and it keeps me semi matte and doesn't break me out. The price point is a little high, but in my opinion there is nothing out there like this!
Telesha M.
I can't go without my fix+ it's so refreshing and keeps my makeup in place all day! Even though I have combo skin I love the finish it gives. It doesn't have a strong scent which I love. Awesome product I make sure I always have one in my makeup bag
DeeJay W.
Lancaster, CA
Favorite hands down! Keeps the makeup in place and creates a smooth base when applying makeup. It is kind like the best of both worlds.  A bit on the pricier side for a primer due to the name brand but you can always buy a smaller sample size for less. MAC is one of my favorite brands so most of my daily use / must have products derive from their line!
Shari W.
This setting spray is perfect for a dewy finish to your makeup! It gives you that glowy look which sets your make up right! Use two sprays or more and you will achieve the dewy look you want! Also good for touching up your makeup through out the day
Jacqueline N.
I've recently started using this and really like it so far. I haven't used any other setting sprays so I don't have anything else to compare it to, but I like the way it makes my makeup look. In the hot summer weather I do notice that my makeup does last throughout the day.
Meg D.
West Lafayette, IN
This is a very refreshing mist for before and after makeup. I love starting my morning with this. It has a very subtle scent that is divine! Many mistake it as a makeup setting spray, and although you can use it as that, it is more of a priming mist.
Alysia H.
The Mac studio prep and prime setting spray I honestly dont really understand. Everyone raves about it and says that if you spray your brushes before you use eye shadows it makes them more intense but I bought this and honestly didn't see what the big deal was. I dont know if I am using it wrong or what but I personally cant recommend this to anyone...
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.