BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Kari D.
I've been really skeptical of mac fix+ and that it would be much different than just my UD song powder. But it really seems to take away the powdery finish and make me look dewy-er (new word lol). I spray this then my setting spray and my makeup looks flawless! I definitely recommend. The only thing I'm not a huge fan of is the spray, I may see if I can pour it into a different spray bottle.
Lyndsay S.
Westbrook, ME
This stuff is THE BEST at making all of the layers of different product (foundation, concealer, powder, blush, any contour you may do) blend into one flawless 'layer' for a non cakey look! I only wish I had purchased my fix+ back when they had rose or coconut scented versions. I'm not sure if there is any difference in the older fix+ and this prep+prime fix+. It's even nice to mist on your bare face for hydration
Michelle V.
A staple! I use this for so many different things. I wet my brush with Fix+ for any shimmer eye shadow on my eyelid & it keeps it looking flawless all day. I also use it to set my full face for the day. Recently I tried to fix a broken highlighter using just alcohol but it crumbled again after a few days. I tried it again with Fix+ & it worked so much better (extra ingredients to make it stick together). I occasionally try other setting sprays (like Urban Decay All Nighter) but this one is my day to day favorite.
Jessi J.
Detroit , MI
I absolutely love, love LOVE this product! I have the MAC Prep and Prime fix in the rose scent. After cleansing and moisturizing my face, I use just a few sprays before applying my makeup. I also use this when I'm bare faced. It's very light and I love how it gives a fresh dewy look to my skin. It sets my makeup perfectly and it smells like rosewater which is my favorite skin toner. A little goes a long way so that's a plus in my book.
Nykira S.
Evans
This spray is the BOMB.COM! I use it for literally everything: before putting my makeup on, after putting my makeup on and every time I need refreshing. It makes my foundation blend easier when I apply it and subsequently allows all other makeup I add to blend together smoothly as well. It also makes my makeup look super dewy when sprayed after makeup application. Overall, it is a great product for achieving that natural glow. I will FOR SURE be buying this product again in the future and suggest others do the same!
Areej N.
I feel like with this product, you either like it or you hate it. I'm personally a big fan, and I use it whenever I can feel like my skin is getting really dry or if I'm gonna be wearing foundation on my face for longer than 5 hours. It adds an extra level of hydration to your skin, and honestly, my skin does feel a bit better after I put it on. A little goes a long way with this, which is great. The amount of liquid that they give is reasonable the amount you pay, especially with a brand name product.
Marcella F.
I was always very hesitant to use fix plus because I have oily skin. Then, one of my coworkers put me on to it. Even having oily skin you can incorporate this product into your everyday makeup regimen. I use fix plus before moisturizer, for my eyeshadows, and highlighter application. Personally, I prefer matte skin, so I don't use it as a "setting spray" after makeup. However, it definitely works wonders when it comes to prepping skin or adding extra pigmentation to eyeshadows and highlighters. It also is perfect for someone who is dry, settling powder into skin, and for a hydrating finish.
Alexis M.
About three years ago I bought a travel sized version of this to try out because it was on sale for $10. It lasted me about three years, until my dog ate it. I just went out and bought the full sized version. Its huge! It will definitely be worth the $24.99. It lsts forever and is amazing. I spray it on my brush before applying any shimmery shadows because it amplifies the pigment and shine by 200%. I also spray on my face after i finish my makeup if i'm going out at night and want everything to stay in place.
Britnee J.
I love MAC products but I was on the fence about this product at first. I finally purchased the travel size and at first use hated it. I played around with it, with different products and techniques and I must say I absolutely love it now. It gives a dewy look that I love. It's also great for refreshing your makeup after a long day of work. I keep this in my work backpack but because it does wonders. I typically apply before primer, after setting powder, and again before spraying my UD setting spray. Highly recommend.
Ashley J.
Redwood City, CA
This is one of my all time favorite setting sprays and the one I've used the longest. I'm really big on smell and I love how the Fix+ is so fresh and clean. I instantly feel hydrated and like it gives my skin a huge boost the second it hits my skin. I can use it in so many ways- before my makeup, to dampen products on my brush, afterwards to set my entire look. I also use it all day long as a refresher to ensure my skin keeps looking smooth. My skin is also very sensitive and oily and this helps to calm it and keeps the oil at bay. I will forever be obsessed with this setting spray!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.