MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.See all 641 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • Does it really works on any makeup I love this product it really ... 3 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
Photos (638)
Buy on Nordstrom
Bridget F.
Bridget F.
Baltimore, MD
This is my holy grail product. Not only do I use it to hold my makeup in place so it doesn't slide around on my face, but it's fantastic to intensify eyeshadows and baked blushes, bronzers, etc
Nemesis W.
Nemesis W.
Rowland heights , CA
July 8, 2016, 1:28 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love using setting sprays so I don't have to reapply my makeup all day! This one specifically it's my favorite and soo worth the price! Doesn't look cakey and doesn't make my foundation crack
Margaret J.
Margaret J.
Mac fix+ is a pretty nice facial spray. Its the only one I tried besides the mac charged water. I like to use fix+ to get rid of the powdery look after setting my foundation, its good for that.
Lexi A.
Lexi A.
Love this product! Helps with setting my face and with glittery eyeshadow!! This product is even better for adding a glow to your face. Also if you have dry skin it adds moisture to your face !
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Boston, MA
Absolutely everything you could want out of a setting spray and more. Pulls my entire makeup look together and makes it last. I keep this product in my purse for touch ups and it smells amazing
Alli B.
Alli B.
July 1, 2016, 9:25 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Oh Lordy this spray is heavenly! Gives you this dewy fresh glow! By far my favorite spray! I even spray some on my foundation brush when blending out my foundation just makes you look hydrated!
angelina c.
angelina c.
Garfield, Nj
July 22, 2016, 11:20 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this to bring out the color for my eyeshadows only. I find it to be too heavy on my skin when I spray it to lock my makeup in place but it is wonderful to intense your eye shadows colors.
Gabby B.
Gabby B.
June 25, 2016, 8:46 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Works really well with a beauty blender to blend out foundation or contouring with any cream contours, spray it on your brushes to get extra pigment pickup whether it's eyeshadow or highlight.
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Walker, LA
Everyone needs this in their makeup bag! It is a LIFECHANGER! Sets your makeup and also enhances it! You can use it to prep your skin and also intensify your shadows and highlights! Must have!
Lesly V.
Lesly V.
Sept. 11, 2016, 4:20 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I've only seen people use this on YouTube but everyone loves it and I've never seen anyone say anything bad about it, I want it and even though I haven't bought it I recommend it to everyone!?
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.