Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (314)
Denise C.
Denise C.

This is my favorite mixed to spray on my face after me everything less cakey and he gives you that natural I definitely buy this again cons is that it is $20 and you go through it pretty quickly if you're as heavy-handed as I am
Amiee C.
Amiee C.
Midland, TX

I like this product because it is very versitile. I can spray it on my eyeshadow brush and it helps my eyeshadow stay on longer and even gives it a different look. It also helps set my makeup in place to stay on a little longer.
Yovana M.
Yovana M.
Perris , Ca

I love this prep n primer spray 1 it smells sooooo good 😱❤️ and it's not that expensive . U can get it a Mac stores inside malls n Macy's also online at Mac.com I just ordered my 3 bottle ❤️🙌🏼 I defentetly recommend this product
Milena F.
Milena F.
Glendale, CA

I have tried a couple setting sprays, high brands but nothing is better than this one i use it before and after and leaves face hydrated. I have dry skin and nothing would work on me. Until i found this one. Highly recommend it.
Shelby T.
Shelby T.

This stuff is amazing it smells good too it's not exactly a setting spray but you can use it as any spray it's a good packaging and good value for your money! It makes your skin look flawless and I would recommend it to anyone !
Aristea K.
Aristea K.
Hamilton, Ontario

Mac setting spray is great for setting your make up. It doesn't budge when applying. It has a refreshing scent and all you need is a few squirts for the final step. I used this with every make up regime and absolutely love it!!!
Marycruz V.
Marycruz V.

This is one of my MUST haves in my makeup routine. I spray this after I finish my makeup so it doesn't look so powdery and dry. I also use it for my eyeshadows to intensify the color. This is a great product and worth the price!
Diti D.
Diti D.
Alexandria, VA

I wish people would stop saying it's a setting spray. It's literally water with a few other ingredients. It's great to merge all your makeup and powders together at the end of application, but by no means is it a setting spray.
Brittanie R.
Brittanie R.

I have heard nothing but great things about this finishing spray. I also love that it can be used for multiple purposes. I want it so bad 😩 I just need to wait till I get my money right first then I'll def be splurging on this.
Amber H.
Amber H.
North Augusta, SC

This product is versatile! You can use it as a primer, setting spray, and to intensify your eyeshadow pigments. The smell is amazing too. It's great for if you have dry skin, it keeps your makeup from cakey and looks refreshed.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.