Add a Photo

Photos (471)
Annie D.
Annie D.
Citrus Heights, CA

What can I say about Fix +? Is a must in every girl's makeup bag! This product is great for priming your skin, for setting makeup but my favorite way to use it is to wet my brushes to give more intensity to my looks! Can't live without this!
Freya S.
Freya S.

LOVE this product it is my favorite thing in the whole world! I use it even when I'm not putting makeup on as I have dry skin and it really hydrates my face! Super refreshing and easy to apply (just spray on) only cost me $27 AUD #favorite
lisa-marie m.
lisa-marie m.

I use this product before I put on my make-up. I really love the smell of it.. it is so fresh and it makes me feel like it is summer Haha. I also love it that when my foundation turns orange this product is helping me getting on-oranged Haha
Lupita J.
Lupita J.
Los Angeles , Ca

My favorite, I use it to prime my face to set it and throughout the day I'll just spray my face with it to refresh my makeup . I also use it to add more definition on shadows I spray my brush and dip it into my shadows and it looks amazing .
Connie L.
Connie L.

I recently purchased this spray, and I can honestly say I have used it daily ever since I bought it! It enhances my make up and it adds such a nice finish. Nobody wants cake face and this helps so much to make your make up look very natural!
Sophie P.
Sophie P.

WOULD 100% LOVE TO REPURCHASE!!! It's the best fixing spray, it's rather pricey but so so worth it, great for all skin types and really helps your pores !! Definitely would recommend to all others ! And would like to get some more for myself
Lola P.
Lola P.
Oregon City, OR

This stuff is amazing I can't do my make up without it! It smells amazing and so refreshing I use it for everything! Spray it before my make up application also spray it on my brush before applying eyeshadows to intensify then it's amazing !
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Wexford, Ireland

Takes the powder look from my face perfectly. Brings out pigmentation in the poorest of eyeshadows- I love to apply this to my dry skin before wearing a matte foundation to give me moisture. Extremely versatile product- a definite must have.
Kara C.
Kara C.
Decatur, AL

To me this beats the famous Urban Decay setting spray. My makeup lasts all day and even throughout my workout (WOW). To me it is very effective with eye makeup. I will be buying again and love that it is available in retail stores like Belk!
Allanna S.
Allanna S.
Brisbane

Feels nice and fresh when you spray it on. It gives off a little shimmer at the start and afterwards i forget about it because it is so light so thats really amazing. If i had the money i would buy 1000000!! Completely reccomend this product
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.