Add a Photo

Photos (554)
Kaitlyn I.
Kaitlyn I.
Vancouver, WA

Can't recommend fix plus enough! Makes my makeup last all day and wears beautiful! It has a really fresh feeling when you spray it on your face and doesn't make my greasy at all! I can make a little go along way so I think the price is fair!
lisa-marie m.
lisa-marie m.

I use this product before I put on my make-up. I really love the smell of it.. it is so fresh and it makes me feel like it is summer Haha. I also love it that when my foundation turns orange this product is helping me getting on-oranged Haha
Catherine M.
Catherine M.

You need this in your life!!! This is the best thing I have ever used for my skin. It's so refreshing. The best part is using it after putting powder products on our skin. This helps the powder melt in with your face so you don't look cakey.
Annie D.
Annie D.
Citrus Heights, CA

What can I say about Fix +? Is a must in every girl's makeup bag! This product is great for priming your skin, for setting makeup but my favorite way to use it is to wet my brushes to give more intensity to my looks! Can't live without this!
Cameron B.
Cameron B.

I can actually see a difference with this and the smashbox water primer, I love this I can't explain if it would be different than just water but I'm obsessed it literally completes the look! This is one up on Mario Badescu rose water spray
LINDA R.
LINDA R.

I love this product . I use it for many reasons, apply to brush to help put on eye shadow ,apply to my face before foundation is applied . It is a little pricey but does the job will always be a must have when it comes to my makeup routine.
Haley M.
Haley M.

100% recommend! This is a great primer and also you can use this to enhance your eyeshadow pigmentation or you can enhance your pigmentation for your highlight and I promise you if you use it for highlight your highlight will be blinding!!!
Jocelyn K.
Jocelyn K.
Drexel Hill, PA

This spray changed makeup. You can stay it on your face after applying powers to make a more flawless skin appearance or spray on brushes before applying eyeshadow to make the eyeshadow pigmented. I would definitely recommend this product!!
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.

This product is great for so many functions for makeup. It's a good setting spray & also great to use on your makeup brushes when applying certain products. I have gone through several bottles over the years. I would recommend this product.
Bernice R.
Bernice R.
Brownsville, TX

Perfect setting spray. Ive been using this for 2 years now and I would not go without it. Very easy to apply just spray and your all set i have very sensitive and yellow undertone and i love how this sits my makeup and protects it soo well.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.