Add a Photo

Photos (471)
Swornim T.
Swornim T.
Shelby, NC

I love mac fix plus.. it my must have product. I have a very dry skin and no matter how hot the climate is i get cakey after setting my makeup with powder. It just erases the cakiness and makes my makeup smooth and beautiful . I love love it.
Esha P.
Esha P.

My favorite makeup setting spray!!!! Must have. Light yet effective and great for acne prone or oily skin! Helps my makeup last all day and remove any cake like effect powder leaves behind. Cheaper than other high end sprays on the market!!!!
Amoni  J.
Amoni J.
Orlando, FL

I have a love hate relationship with this product, when I first started using it I felt the tightness on my skin (Matte dry) but now it just make me super oily which is weird because I have dry skin.. Now I just spray it on my beauty blender.
Roma G.
Roma G.
Glasgow

Excellent and so multipurpose. highly recommendFix + is sold as a makeup setting and "reviving" spray and although it works in that regard, it's less because of its formula and more due to the fact it is packaged with a specialized spray top.
Kaitlyn I.
Kaitlyn I.
Vancouver, WA

Can't recommend fix plus enough! Makes my makeup last all day and wears beautiful! It has a really fresh feeling when you spray it on your face and doesn't make my greasy at all! I can make a little go along way so I think the price is fair!
Lupita J.
Lupita J.
Los Angeles , Ca

My favorite, I use it to prime my face to set it and throughout the day I'll just spray my face with it to refresh my makeup . I also use it to add more definition on shadows I spray my brush and dip it into my shadows and it looks amazing .
Freya S.
Freya S.

LOVE this product it is my favorite thing in the whole world! I use it even when I'm not putting makeup on as I have dry skin and it really hydrates my face! Super refreshing and easy to apply (just spray on) only cost me $27 AUD #favorite
Annie D.
Annie D.
Citrus Heights, CA

What can I say about Fix +? Is a must in every girl's makeup bag! This product is great for priming your skin, for setting makeup but my favorite way to use it is to wet my brushes to give more intensity to my looks! Can't live without this!
lisa-marie m.
lisa-marie m.

I use this product before I put on my make-up. I really love the smell of it.. it is so fresh and it makes me feel like it is summer Haha. I also love it that when my foundation turns orange this product is helping me getting on-oranged Haha
Connie L.
Connie L.

I recently purchased this spray, and I can honestly say I have used it daily ever since I bought it! It enhances my make up and it adds such a nice finish. Nobody wants cake face and this helps so much to make your make up look very natural!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.