Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (389)
Amburr A.
Amburr A.

Another holy grail of products! so versitle and feels so great on the face! its a good price it smells great, it helps your shadow, you can prime or set with it, it will refresh your face and it is great at what it does! will always rebuy this product!
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.

The dewiness this setting spray gives to my skin is amazing!!! I'm on my third bottle right now! It's affordable if you compare it to other setting sprays. Super easy to use, i would definitely recommend it! I hope Mac brings back the other scents too!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Ruston, LA

I like the scent of this product and it leaves my skin looking so dewey after spraying it on, but I am not sure if I got a bad bottle or not because I do not get a fine mist whenI spray. It comes out of the bottle half mist and half rain-like droplets.
KEZIA O.
KEZIA O.

I thought this product was okay, but I personally prefer Urban Decay's, as my skin is sensitive so it's hard to not sweat through some of Mac's products and come out without a breakout. I have really dry, sensitive skin, so probably wouldn't buy again.
Caroline G.
Caroline G.

I love this stuff. It cuts any powdery finish I may have sitting on my skin when I first finish doing my makeup. It also prolongs the wear of anything on my face. Smells lovely. Has a fine spray w a lid that can lock. Just such a classic great product.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Grand Junction, CO

YES PLEASE!! i suggest everyone try this amazing primer you can use before and after its an awesome spray for your face and super hydrating. i would like the packing to look more appealing but the product itself is amazing its like Heaven in a bottle!
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
Hales Corners, WI

Refreshing spritz on your face before applying makeup . It's more refreshing than a primer for me I still sometimes use another primer as well . There is no finish on it just a more refreshed face . I recommend this to friends but it's not necessary .
Jodie T.
Jodie T.
Leeds

It really helps your makeup last all day long without your foundation budging, it fills in pores helping you achieve a smooth finish. To me the smell also plays a big part in beauty products and I think this smells like vanilla/frosting and I love it.
Abbie M.
Abbie M.

I love this product very light weight on your face and very hydrating. It is very good for prepping your face before makeup and I like how light weight it is as it doesn't feel caked on your face, would definitely be one of the best primers I've used!
Aubree L.
Aubree L.
La Mesa, CA

You need this primer it works. Putting it on before your foundation for a dewy look and putting it on after to set your look. I have both oily and sometimes dry skin and it works with my combo. I would buy this product again and it lasts a long time!!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.