BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Valrico, FL
This stuff is multi use product. Great for final spray after make application and it's magic to help pump up the volume on any eye shadow. Can make even mediocre eye shadow look good
Chinelo A.
Chinelo A.
Marietta, GA
GIRLLLLL Lol! This stuff is the bomb.con you don't even realize how much it's needed until u use it before applying makeup. It makes the makeup stay on all day ! That's a must have !
Monica A.
Monica A.
San Jose, CA
Ulta
I don't wear make up often, but when i do i love this product. I spay it on and place my face in front of my fan for a few seconds and I'm ready to go. Falwless long lasting make.
dayerlin g.
dayerlin g.
Medley
este producto es muy bueno, ya que refresca tu rostro y lo deja listo para un maquillaje perfecto, lo puedes usar diariamente sin ningun problema y nos hace lucir un rostro perfecto!
Kenyatta J.
Kenyatta J.
Greensboro, NC
I live by this stuff I can't keep it in stock bc i use it daily. It sets your makeup. Your face will be laid! Great price. I share with everyone to give them an opportunity to shine.
Lizeth R.
Lizeth R.
Madera, CA
I love this stuff it's amazing .It always takes that powdery affect away .Hydrates my skin really nice .I also love it for my eyeshadows to make them more pigmented .Forever my fave
Katlin W.
Katlin W.
Best setting spray I have ever used!!! Does not make my makeup run or look wet!! Gives me the perfect dewy look and it does the perfect job of taking the powder look off my face!!!!
Caity B.
Caity B.
Broxton, GA
I could literally bathe in this product. I love to spray it on my skin before and after applying my makeup. It makes my skin feel so nice and my makeup go on so smoothly. I love it.
Tami M.
Tami M.
Phoenix, AZ
As a setting spray it's not my favorite but to wet a brush for more intense eye color or to prep the skin I love this product. It also lives up makeup that's fallen flat on the skin
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
I cannot express how much I love and enjoy using this product because I can be worried free through my busy day and not have to worrie if my products are running away frome my face.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.