Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Sacramento , Ca

My first ever setting spray i have owned and i love it. It smells amazing and leaves your skin looking flawless. I noticed my make up has definitely lasted longer with it. Will definitely be re purchasing it again but a much larger size.
Qituwrah  K.
Qituwrah K.
Montgomery, AL

I love this stuff. I honestly don't think that it's a true setting spray but I does get rid off all the powder residue that is sometimes left after you bake. It is also amazing to wet your beauty blender with. Great multipurpose product
Shelbie C.
Shelbie C.
Ramona, OK

You are can I have a great good luck for tomorrow. I'm so excited for this one was and still be in a in. The fact that the only way you can get. The fact only thing is I. The fact is the a team. The fact that I can see be the best thing
Jinnette M.
Jinnette M.
Pawtucket, RI

I absolutely love this product. I use it before I apply my foundation, just to refresh my skin and also after I finish my makeup. It gives ur make a more natural finish and gets rid of that Cakey finish. This product is life! I love it!
Lauren F.
Lauren F.

Leaves my makeup looking PERFECT! I have yet to find a spray that even comes close to how amazing this one is. It makes my skin look poreless like porcelain. It has an amazing natural finish and I have recommended it to everyone I know.
shelby W.
shelby W.
Antelope , Ca

Can't go wrong with fix+ it is a multiple use product. You can use it to set makeup, wet a beauty blender to apply cream products or for applying shimmy eye shadow. It is a must have in your makeup collection and I can't live without it
Dawnica V.
Dawnica V.
Palmdale, CA

I love this product! I spray on my makeup brushes after I put foundation on OMG it makes my fave look amazing(: It is pricey wo I tried the nyx Dewy spray but it's just so much better then nyx sorry nyx. I would defintly buy this again!
Roxana Q.
Roxana Q.
Pelham, Alabama

I have really dry skin so sometimes my found foundation can go patchy but when I use this as a primer and as a setting spray my make up looks flawless and it smell so good !!
Definitely my favorite primer/setting spray for my dry skin❤️
Tawna H.
Tawna H.
Tucson, AZ

I don"t leave home without it. I use this on my combination skin to prep my face before applying makeup and to set it after powder. This is the only spray the melt the powder into your skin. Great mist sprayer. I will keep repurchasing.
Larissa F.
Larissa F.
Liberal, KS

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ is my favorite spray to wet shadows to make them stand out better and to spray all over my face so it looks flawless! If you use powder to set, spray this all over your face and it will take away that powdery look.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.