BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Megan S.
I really like this setting spray. It smells wonderful and does extend my makeup wear throughout the day. I also like that the sprayer locks which is great for travel. The only thing I don't like is that it is a powerful spray and it deposits a lot of product. It basically soaks your face and takes a while to dry. I wish it was a slightly finer mist.
Diana M.
BEAVERTON, OR
C'mon who doesn't love themselves some good ol' fix +?? took me a long while to come around and buying it. finally I bought it last year, and i am in love! i spray it on my brushes before makeup so it helps blend so well. will def continue to buy this!
Tabatha H.
Fairfax, VA
Holy grail product! I've looked for a dupe but haven't found one yet. It really helps the powder on the face skin into your skin. I use it through out the day to refresh my makeup. Use it to wet my brushes for more intense color payoff for shadows and highlighters. It's not a setting spray! I've repurchased this over 20 times and will continue to do so!
Jaci D.
My go to setting spray. I have normal/combination skin. I use it on myself as well as clients. It really helps all of the powders set into the face leaving it looking more natural all while making the makeup stay in place all day. I always replace my bottle before I run out! Can't go without it!
Skylar S.
Hales Corners, WI
Refreshing spritz on your face before applying makeup . It's more refreshing than a primer for me I still sometimes use another primer as well . There is no finish on it just a more refreshed face . I recommend this to friends but it's not necessary .
Brittney A.
Ridgewood, NY
I have this setting spray not only to set my face, but as well to actually use to add a little more shimmer to my eyes. Or to use to make my highlight brighter and better as well. It does make your makeup melt into place. As well I love it to set my entire face too.
Tabitha T.
Huntsville, TX
I think this is a nice setting spray. I don't have a MAC near me so I have to order it online, because of that I don't see myself repurchasing it. It's nice to keep my face from looking too powdery since I need to set my foundation due to being so oily.
Snežana M.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a product I discovered a few years ago when I went to pick up my foundation at the mac store and it has been a staple in my daily beauty routine. I love the way it smells and the way it sets the makeup as well as preps and primes prior to the application of foundation. Absolutely love everything about this product and would recommend it to anyone.
Keri C.
Chicago, Il
Fix+ is great for making my eyeshadows more pigmented. It's not a long lasting setting spray, but one that will add a glow to your face and reduce the powdery look. I love the way it smells - like sweet cucumbers. There are definitely better setting sprays, but if you want something simple and hydrating that also works well with eyeshadows, Fix+ is great.
Jaspreet P.
This setting spray is the absolute best!!! I use it before and after my makeup! First to prep my skin since it works well with all types of skin! And then I spray it after my makeup so it keeps my makeup looking flawless all day long! I do recommend this to all! It's a must have! Makes me feel as if my collection is COMPLETE!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.