Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (550)
Esha P.
Esha P.

My favorite makeup setting spray!!!! Must have. Light yet effective and great for acne prone or oily skin! Helps my makeup last all day and remove any cake like effect powder leaves behind. Cheaper than other high end sprays on the market!!!!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA

This stuff is great. Keeps my makeup lasting all day long. I got the scented versions (both coconut and lavender) and the added scent makes it all the better. I also use it as a setting spray and a refreshing spray. I can't travel without it.
Ruthe T.
Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I love the MAC Prep & Prime Fix+! I use this all the time! I use it to prep my skin before makeup, i use it to enhance eyeshadow pigmentation, i use it to set my face. I use it for almost everything. This primer works great and very versitle.
Swornim T.
Swornim T.
Shelby, NC

I love mac fix plus.. it my must have product. I have a very dry skin and no matter how hot the climate is i get cakey after setting my makeup with powder. It just erases the cakiness and makes my makeup smooth and beautiful . I love love it.
Felina D.
Felina D.
Apo, Ap

I love Mac fix plus spray! It's an amazing setting spray and makes t stay all day long! It can also be used for other things. If you spray it on crushed up eyeshadow you can use it to produce a(n) eyeliner. I purchased this online through Mac
Mady T.
Mady T.
Palm Coast, FL

You can use this product for everything. Hydrating your skin when you do your makeup so it doesn't get so powdery. You can use it to set your makeup, and even spray it on a brush with some shadow for more pigment. So many uses and so worth it
Karly J.
Karly J.
Hillsboro, OR

Love, love, love this product! I purchased a travel size bottle because I had heard some of my favorite beauty gurus talking about it and I was not disappointed. This was my first time purchasing and I will defiantly repurchase in the future.
Lola P.
Lola P.
Oregon City, OR

This stuff is amazing I can't do my make up without it! It smells amazing and so refreshing I use it for everything! Spray it before my make up application also spray it on my brush before applying eyeshadows to intensify then it's amazing !
Kara C.
Kara C.
Decatur, AL

To me this beats the famous Urban Decay setting spray. My makeup lasts all day and even throughout my workout (WOW). To me it is very effective with eye makeup. I will be buying again and love that it is available in retail stores like Belk!
Fabiola T.
Fabiola T.
Perryton, TX

I like how this makes my face feel fresh and clean! I like to also use it to intensify any eyeshadow! It doesn't make the eyeshadow any different to work with! This is super light weight which is a plus! I will repurchase this in the future!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.