BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Maddie N.
Princeton Jct, NJ
If this is not the holy grail of primer/setting sprays, I would like to see one that is better than this one.  I have oily and acne-prone skin so I always want a primer and setting spray that will actually make my makeup stay on.

I have trouble around my nose, my foundation never seems to want to stay around my nose no matter what I do - until I changed to mac prep and prime.  Now, I have no issues with my makeup sliding.

I honestly believe that any skin type can use this product however it can be a bit heavy for a setting spray but the moment you spray this on your face you know that your making is not budging.
Holly S.
It’s used to hydrate and soothe the face before makeup application or as a makeup finisher. With each spritz you are adding vitamins and minerals to your face which applies a soft, subtle sheen. This helps to get rid of that cakey look we can get when we use a lot of powders. Also another known way to use Fix+ is to spritz your eyeshadow brushes to enhance pigments and shadows. I see how people can confuse it for being a setting spray though. It can help to make your makeup last longer if you use it correctly which is as a primer before you apply your foundation. A great way to optimize its usage would be to apply it before your usual primer to ensure a flawless and lasting look.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
I use this prep + prime
fix+ spray several ways, and its perfect for anyone with dry skin. Its helps
keep your make up set all day without making anything look oily or cakey.
Sometimes I spritz it over my face before applying foundation or as a finishing
setting spray after my make up all done, or use it on the beauty blender to wet
it. Other times I use it to wet my eye shadow brush to look a litter more
intense. I like how it smells, and the bottle lasts me a few months.
Brigitte M.
Chelmsford
I got mine almost 2 years ago and I still have it. Really good product. It makes your makeup last all day. Looking fresh and clean. The price you can’t beat it for what does the product. I will recommend it 100%.
Amber K.
Walhonding, OH
Can I just say that I hate setting spray? I've tried all kinds, from drugstore brands like Milani and Wet N Wild on up to the more expensive brands. Every single setting spray I've tried (except for MAC's) has caused my makeup to curdle. Matte setting sprays make my skin feel dry and cakey, dewy sprays make my skin horribly shiny and greasy looking. I have a lot more trouble with creasing and makeup settling into pores when I use a setting spray.

MAC's setting spray, however, works pretty well. It helps give me a smoother finish and my makeup does seem to have better staying power on days when the humidity is high or there is some other issue that would cause slippage. For the most part, I go without setting spray but MAC's Prep + Prime Fix + is good insurance for those days that might otherwise end up in wrecked makeup.
Brandy A.
Carencro , LA
Bought the travel size for $12. I have watched so many YouTube videos of people loving this product so I couldn't wait to try it. I have very dry skin as well as rosacea, so I'm always looking for something that will hydrate my skin and make my makeup look flawless. After using this stuff quite a few times, I honestly don't see what the hype is all about. It didn't make my skin feel hydrated, it didn't make my skin look "flawless" or more "skin like" i was very disappointed. I'm so glad that I bought the travel size cuz this stuff isn't cheap! It made my makeup stay on but that was about it
Sonya K.
Bella Vista, CA
Time to buy more again! One of my favorite cosmetic items, MAC Fix+ is great for hydrating the skin, revitalizing your tired face, prepping the skin for makeup, and even makeup setting once you're finished! It's an all-in-one wonder that I always carry with me when traveling. Amazing for a pick me up, necessary for quick makeovers while carrying very little product!
Sheena D.
Lisbon, CT
I am so obsessed with this! It was my first MAC purchase and I've bought a few already to ensure I don't run out! I find that it's an amazing spray, great to prime by spraying before makeup and when makeup is done it's fantastic for setting makeup, making sure everything stays put but also that you aren't cakey looking. I have worn makeup all day and when using this I find my makeup stays on amazing. Also I love using this to spray my eyeshadow brush to help eyeshadow look more pigmented or especially great to give a more metallic look. I can't rave enough about this stuff! In my photo I have the full size original and the travel size coconut scented one (which I also love!)
Bridgette P.
Lauderhill, FL
MAC Prep Fix+ is by far one of my favorite mist primers of them all!! I honestly cannot live without it! Unfortunately I have problem skin, but I don't have to worry when I have my Prep Fix+ on hand. I use it before I apply my makeup, after, and I even apply it to my beauty blender when applying my foundation! It keeps my makeup fully in tact all day and helps keep my skin from looking oily and shiny! I'm open to trying other mist primers but this is forsure one I will always go back to no matter what!
Sophie W.
This stuff is amazing!! I use it for literally everything. It doesn't have any spf or anything like that but it doesn't claim for that either since it's a mist. I use this in so many ways like misting my face when I get out the shower, before I put on foundation to hydrate my skin, and to make my eyeshadows or glitters more pigmented! I've purchased this stuff many times with my own money. Would 10/10 recommend for anybody because it is very delicate and non harmful for sensitive skin. Plus it smells and makes your skin feel fresh!!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.