Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (594)
Claire B.
Claire B.
My favorite thing to do with this is wet my brush to put on highliter, eyeshadow, anything you want to take to the next level! In a pinch I have used it for setting spray. A great versital product!
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Huntersville, NC
This keeps my foundation crease free and shine free for the entire day. I could apply my makeup early in the morning and it will bring me into going out to dinner that same night with no touch ups.
Mailinda H.
Mailinda H.
July 20, 2016, 2:35 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this product ! I use it before I apply makeup, after apply makeup, and also spray my brushes with it in order to intensify a shadow of highlight. I love how I can use it for so many things !
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
July 7, 2016, 2:02 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is one of my 3 must have setting sprays! This is one of the 3 I have in constant rotation. The bottle size is a huge plus because setting spray can go quickly
It does extend your make up wear!
Heather D.
Heather D.
Haysville, KS
Jan. 27, 2016, 6:22 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is for sure my favorite product of 2015! It's a must have for any make up wearer. This leaves my skin feeling refreshed and helps settle my make up by leaving my face looking dewy and natural.
Katarina  R.
Katarina R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Feb. 11, 2016, 6:30 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
LOVE this stuff! Sets the makeup so nicely and smells so amazing and fresh! Really revives and awakens your face, especially when you spray it on before makeup and after you're done it! So awesome!
Merlyn C.
Merlyn C.
Este es uno de los mejores primer que puede haber, funciona muy bien para mi rostro en las zonas donde son grasas, reduce un poco los poros abiertos y ayudar a preparar la piel para el maquillaje.
Citlali R.
Citlali R.
Carlsbad, CA
I absolutely love this product. I was hesitant to buy it at first but I'm totally glad I did. It keeps my makeup locked in and set for hours. I'm definitely stocking up and I will be repurchasing.
Maria A.
Maria A.
York, PA
April 7, 2016, 12:46 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love love love this stuff! It seriosuly gives your face life. I highly recommend this product. Try to only spray a few sprays or you'll get a dewy feeling. It definitely does what it says it does!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Springfield, MO
Great product. Smells fresh and clean. I spray it on my brush or beauty blender before I start blending out my foundation. New spray for each side of my face. This is a great trick you should try.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.