Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (314)
Amber D.
Amber D.

This is my favourite setting spray! I have tried a few, and I feel like this one really works to blend my makeup together and make it last all day. It gives a natural finish. I also use it to mix with eyeshadows to make them pop!
Marilyn P.
Marilyn P.
San Francisco, CA

This makes my makeup melt together into peace and harmony! I don't use this as a setting spray. It's more for my makeup blend together nicely. I do use a different spray as a setting spray. Very affordable and highly recommended!
Cerys P.
Cerys P.

Amazing spray if you like a dewy finish with your makeup however I don't feel that it makes me makeup stay any longer I prefer the urban decay setting spray. I have dry to medium skin and I find it's really good for my skin type.
April H.
April H.
New Braunfels, TX

There is no secret that this should be on everyone's must have list. I love the scent and that it can be used for multiple purposes. I use it as a setting spray and I also spray this on my brush when applying shimmery eyeshadows.
Kita J.
Kita J.

I love this stuff is is the best every made mm next time youThis stuff sticks it smells like an old granma. My coworker purchased this for me last easter and I didn't want to tell her I didn't like it. I gave it away to good will
Denise M.
Denise M.
Yucaipa , Ca

I love using the Mac fix setting spray ! Especially as the weather gets warmer , this spray really helps my makeup stay on . It's super helpful while I'm on vacation ... I don't have to reapply my makeup after a day at the beach.
Delia Y.
Delia Y.
Surrey, BC

A setting spray every makeup lover must have! This spray is lightweight and distrbutes a fine and even mist, unlike many other sprays. It makes makeup blend together beautifully and helps everything stay in place longer! Love it!
Joy A.
Joy A.

I have been using this for so many years...I remember when a bottle of this was under $15! I have combo skin and it helps my makeup look seamless. You can also use it to wet your brush to apply shimmer eyeshadow and make it pop!
Mary M.
Mary M.
Friendswood, TX

I use this all the time to make my makeup look more seamless and put together and less cakey or powdery. This is also great for making your eyeshadow pop if you spray your brush first then dip into the eyeshadow . Very versatile
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
El Monte, Ca

I use this for everything! As a prep before my primer, to make eyeshadow more pigmented, foundation dewyness, brighter highlighter, and setting spray. It is a multi tool and it is worth it. Also qualifies for (BTM) back to mac .
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.