Add a Photo

Photos (444)
Nina K.
Nina K.
Victoria

The mac fix + is so hydrating and keeps your makeup on all day. I think IS is good for any type of skin. I have big pores and it does help them to hide a bit . It is really long lasting and I would buy it again. Worth the money!!
Marilyn P.
Marilyn P.
San Francisco, CA

This makes my makeup melt together into peace and harmony! I don't use this as a setting spray. It's more for my makeup blend together nicely. I do use a different spray as a setting spray. Very affordable and highly recommended!
Gissel B.
Gissel B.
Thermal, CA

Absolutely love it! It leaves my face really glowy, I also use it for my eyeshadow and it's really good. Also when I finish I shower myself with this product and my makeup stays the same all day I totally love and I recommend it!
Delia Y.
Delia Y.
Surrey, BC

A setting spray every makeup lover must have! This spray is lightweight and distrbutes a fine and even mist, unlike many other sprays. It makes makeup blend together beautifully and helps everything stay in place longer! Love it!
Megan  H.
Megan H.
Sioux Falls, SD

MAC Fix Plus has been a staple in my collection for the past 2-3 years i have gone through too many bottles to count and i will continue to buy it for the rest of my life. It is by far the best facial spray that i have ever used.
Moana R.
Moana R.

The best product I have ever tried absolutely love this product, it's amazing for all skin types , makes your make up look flawless all day. The best for making your makeup look duet I fully recommend this for anyone its amazing!
Shelby T.
Shelby T.
Mount Albert , Ontario

This stuff is amazing it smells good too it's not exactly a setting spray but you can use it as any spray it's a good packaging and good value for your money! It makes your skin look flawless and I would recommend it to anyone !
Milena F.
Milena F.
Glendale, CA

I have tried a couple setting sprays, high brands but nothing is better than this one i use it before and after and leaves face hydrated. I have dry skin and nothing would work on me. Until i found this one. Highly recommend it.
Alexia T.
Alexia T.
Las Vegas, NV

This is the ONLY finishing spray that I use!!!!! I love this stuff and I probably will never purchase another setting spray from any other brand. This stuff is great if my makeup looks dry I use this and my makeup looks perfect!
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Edison, NJ

Love love love this product! Smells amazing and works amazing too. I like to set my makeup with this but I also use it on my brushes when applying a highlight or shimmer shadow! Amazing, I wish they would bring back the flavors!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.