BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Daresha P.
I know Powell’s fav about this but it’s not for me. I have oily skin so it’s not a good setting spray or refresher. I love the Mario Budescu rose water, it refreshes but does not make me feel watered down. Also I do not care for the applicator on the fix + it sprays too much product out.
Carli S.
Dunlap
All time favorite setting spray! I use this before... after ...and a lot of times during lol. I can’t get enough of this product... it’s tried (and tried and tried) and true! Even on day when I’m just lounging around the house and my skin needs a little bit of moisture I will run and spritz a few sprays on. LOVE IT!!
Lisbeth R.
Goodhue Minnesota
My first product I bought from Mac was their priming spray. One thing I didn’t like is the fact that it is liquid so you have to wait until your face dries. It is easy to apply since you just spray it on your face. I would recommend it. I haven’t stopped buying it
Amina G.
Oh my god, this has to be the best setting spray I have ever used and believe me, I’ve used a lot. It comes out in a very nice mist and not a stream like some setting sprays tend to do. It helps my makeup stay all day but is also great for when my skin is feeling dry.
Tiffani S.
Yale, OK
GOAT when it comes to setting sprays..refreshes and leaves your face just feeling fabulous! Great for wetting beauty blenders..wetting eyeshadow..using pigments. Just an AMAZING product!!!! My husband will even lean over for me to spray his face when I pull it out . 😂😂
Sarah H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
A great spray for melding makeup to the skin to make base makeup look natural. When my skin looks dry and my makeup is cakey, this spray will work its magic to melt it into the skin. The mist on this is quite a lot and the trick is to spray at a distance from the face.
Cecilia B.
LA,CA
INTENSIFIED ALL MY SHIMMER SHADOWS AND PREVENTS FALL OUT . there is so much product and you dont need that much in each use. Fixes all my shimmer shades and my matte shade that need to be more pigmented or need to be applied without having a lot of fallout on the skin.
Jessica P.
Berkeley, CA
My absolute favorite thing to use my Fix+ for is intensifying my eyeshadows. I pop a little on my brush and spray it a couple of times with my Fix+ and pop my metallic eyeshadows in my eyelid and they just pop!

I also use this same technique with my highlighter, or I’ll spray my face and go in with a dry fluffy brush and my powder highlight and I pop it on just as the Fix+ is starting to dry and it just makes it so blinding! Love!!
Kate B.
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS! I use it everyday and it’s so refreshing and moisturizing to put on after makeup without messing it up. I didn’t know how much I’d love this until I got it but now I can’t live without it. It also is great to spray on a brush before packing on eyeshadow!
Mariah M.
This is my holy grail I’ve used this for years and have re purchased so many times. . I use this so many ways. I use it to prime my skin, set my skin (it makes my makeup melt together) , to wet my brush for shimmer shadows and pigments. This so such a great product.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.