BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Theresa M.
Anaheim, CA
I did not think that I would need this product, and held off for YEARS thinking that it was just like a water spray that people wasted money on....
Boy was I wrong. I finally gave in to buying this and have been using it every day since. I love that it makes my makeup look so natural, and it feels so good to put on! It feels extremely refreshing and this is something that I will keep on repurchasing for years to come.
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
A MUST have in your make up collection. It not only sets your make up but it's great for when your skin is feeling dry. It also can be used to make eyeshadows more pigmented by sprtizing a synthetic brush with Mac plus and then dipping your brush into the eyeshadow you choose it will always become more pigmented as well as metallic more metallical-y. A bottle will last you awhile, don't let the size fool you !
Elexis B.
AUBURN, WA
I love mac fix plus spray! It makes my face feel moisturized and makes my makeup last so long! I spray it on my eye shadow brush to make my eye shadows now intense and it looks beautiful! I have other setting sprays and primer sprays but my fix plus is the best and I always have to have a bottle in my makeup collection at all times. I feel it's priced perfectly and would even pay more for it workout question!
Sumer F.
Jacksonville
I love this product so much! Great for anytime of the year but especially for the summer time. It's super refreshing and it is very versatile. You can use this to wet your eyeshadow brush and make your eyeshadow even more pigmented. You can also wet your highlighting brush and make your highlight glow even more or you can just spray your face and put your highlight on after and it will have the same affect.
Jada L.
San Jose, CA
Okay I seriously use it for everything. It brings your makeup to life! I spray some on my beauty blender before applying my foundation, and for shimmery shadows, and my highlighter as well. It smells so good, and you can really tell the difference in makeup when you use it and when you don't. The price is outstanding for a product that I use every day. I absolutely recommend this setting spray to everyone!
Michelle M.
Sarasota, FL
Saw a lot of Youtube's swear by Macs Fix Plus so went to Mac and purchased. Wasn't sure how I felt about spraying what felt like water on my face after applying my makeup, but I love it. And will continue to repurchase. I use religiously. It keeps your skin from looking powdery. It sets everything beautifully. It adds moisture especially since my skin has been extremely dry despite the high humidity. Love!
Shonti T.
Vancouver , WA
Since I have extremely oily skin I don't consider this a setting spray I use this to moisten up my beauty blender to further blend out my powder products so they don't look cakey and harshly applied. I also use its to adhere glitter and loose pigment to my eye looks instead of glue/primer. I love this product and its lasts forever! I've had mine for almost a year now and I just now passed the hallway mark!
Lasey L.
I could go on and on about how amazing this is, but basically I could shower in this every day. I use it before my main primer, or just as a solo primer, as a setting spray, to wet my brushes for shimmery shadows, to touch up throughout the day....it's just amazing! Idk how I lived my life without this product before cause now I literally use it for everything! Awesome product, easily my fav MAC product!!
Marianna S.
I love this spray, I just bought a second bottle today because I ran out of the first bottle, which I bought a earlier in the year. Nothing sets my makeup like Fix +! It makes my makeup look smooth and flawless, instead of dry or cakey. And it has such an amazing, fresh scent that's hard to describe! I always use this in addition with a long-lasting setting spray! I buy my Fix + at a Mac Store or Macy's.
Carole N.
Gaithersburg, MD
I love this product! So versatile, you can use it prime your face, set your makeup, and add pigment to your eyeshadow to also help with easy application. It is not that affordable but the bottle goes a long way! I have been using the same bottle for about 6 months now and it's still not finished. In the summer I recommend using a setting spray along with it because it is not enough for the summer heat!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.