Add a Photo

Photos (379)
Rikza S.
Rikza S.
Morganton, NC

BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST SETTING SPRAYS! Iwas hesitant on buying this because of the price, but it's really worth it. I've had the same bottle for six months now and I'm still not out and I use it almost everyday. I love it so much. It really smooths out your makeup and ensures that it'll last all day. For some reason, it makes my highlight pop even more which I live for! If you spray it on your brush before applying your eyeshadow, it stays on all day and night! I seriously think everyone should have this. It's amazing.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Port Washington, WI

I swear by this product! It's a staple in my makeup collection! I used to just use it to liven up my shadow colors because I wasn't quite sure how to use it. Now I love using this after I finish my face makeup to make it look more like skin and not cakey. I love using full coverage foundations and powders and used together it looks caked on but a few spritz of this all over the face makes my makeup look smooth and gives a slight glow. Not to mention putting a little on a brush to get AMAZING pigment! Totally recommend!
jillian n.
jillian n.

My makeup would sometime look cakey and i heard that if you spray this on it wil take away the powdery look. I bought this and thats exactly what it did. You can also use this product to intensify eyeshadows, just spray a little on your brush and dip it into the shadow and it will be even more beautiful. Your highlights looking a little dull after youve finished with your makeuo? Just spray some Fix+ on and BAM! YOUR HIGHLIGHT IS POPPIN!!! This is so great, it smells great too. I would definitely buy it again and again
Anteria B.
Anteria B.

As for the formula, it's a standard, but good, alcohol-free toner for normal to dry or slightly oily skin that contains a nice mix of antioxidants and anti-irritants. Bonus: Unlike some makeup setting sprays, Fix + doesn't contain film-forming agents or hairspray-like ingredients—and that’s a good thing due to their potential to irritate skin. If you’re in the market for a “makeup refreshing spray”, Fix+ is certainly one to consider—it does contain fragrance, but the amount is minor and shouldn’t be an issue for most.

Chelsea N.
Chelsea N.
Whitby, Ontario

This setting spray is absolutely amazing! I use it as a primer and a setting spray. I also use this when I apply my serums and moisturizers at night to hold in all that good stuff overnight! Just one or two sprays works for me. I've had my first bottle since June 2015 and to this day, may 2016, I still have a ton! It is about $35 I believe but a little goes a long way. I bought this at the bay, at the Mac counter. I also got the limited edition smell, coconut! Smell doesn't last forever but it's a nice light fragrant!
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Snellville, GA

This spray is awesome. A lot of people get mixed up & think think this is a setting spray, when it's just a finishing spray. It takes away all cake-y/powder-y-ness on your face from your makeup and makes everything sort of like one layer and look just like skin. A lot of my friends use it to make their eyeshadow more pigmented by spraying their brush but I use it to make my highlight more pigmented! I think elf has a dupe for this with the exact same ingredients. It's rated a 4 instead of 5 because of the high cost.
Zarina Z.
Zarina Z.
Glendale, AZ

I love this stuff!!!! I use this as a skin refresher prior to makeup application to hydrate my face. I also use this as a spray after makeup to melt the powders onto my face and make it look more skin like. I don't believe using this as a setting spray prolongs the wear of your makeup like the skindinavia setting spray does, but it sets all your powders and makes the face look flawless. I also use this to wet ny eye brushes when working with pigments. honestly, this is one stray I have repurchased many times before
Skylar R.
Skylar R.
Saint Cloud, MN

Definitely one of my favorite sprays! I wouldn't say it makes my makeup stay twice as long or anything (I use the urban decay setting spray for that) however Mac Fix+ is amazing for making powders not look like powders. I have extremely dry skin but love my powders. unfortunately powders can look very dry on my skin. this spray helps make everything look smooth and not dry! t also helps intensify the color of shadows if you spray the eyeshadow brush you're using! absolutely love doing this for shimmery eyeshadows.
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Berkley, MI

Hands down one of the best setting sprays on the market. I've tried MANY in my career and this one leaves the skin feeling fresh, not greasy, not drying. It also has a very refreshing scent to it which has not irritated my skin. Super sensitive skin people - beware. I also like to spray some on my foundation brush before I blend my foundation on my face for a longer lasting look and dewiness. I have dry skin, so it leaves a really nice subtle sheen to my skin. I keep this in my kit and in my personal beauty stash!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Foothill Rnch, CA

OK I am probably one of the people that didn't buy into the hype. I tried because of the hype but I didn't feel that it really works any better than any other priming spray. I didn't feel that it moisturized my skin at all. Some people will use this after they take a shower just to help their face feel moisturized. I just didn't notice anything spectacular about it. I did notice that sometimes it could help fix up a little bit of make up mistakes but frankly a Q-tip with water on it could've done the same thing.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.