Add a Photo

italiana s.
North Haven , CT
Feb. 15, 2016, 7:55 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This stuff is for real HOLY GRAIL. Its perfect for before makeup to freshen up and liven your skin and its perfect right after makeup to make sure you aren't DUSTY. and its great to help makeup stick and seal ... AND you can even use it throughout the day to give yourself a refresh. This is just how it can be used for you skin. I've also seen people spray their brushes to dampen them to do even more effects with powders and shadows. its endless really!
Yannibel P.
Yannibel P.
Bronx, NY
July 27, 2016, 9:39 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this product their is nothing out their that can replacr it. it is so worth the money. i cant live a day with out this product it is a must in my makeup collection it works for everyone my makeup last so long with this product. i have repurchased it so many time. this is one of fav thing in my makeup collection. it is a great product go ahead and buy it you wont regret it it is a staple in my morning and night skin care routine it just great
Christina R.
Christina R.
Petersburg, MI
Now this is not a setting spray, some ppl get this confused this is to be used as a primer which does an amazing job priming the face before putting make up on, and sometimes if you have an eyeshadow that isn't showing up so good you can spray your brush with this and then use it to put your eye shadow on and it makes the pigment pop!! It also enhances highlight too, spray a little on your cheeks after applying highlight and you will be shinning!!!
April Y.
April Y.
LOVE THIS!!!! This is worth the money. I use it after I apply my moisturizer and after applying foundation, concealer, and baking my face. It helps to soften up the look so it wouldn't look so cakey. The smell is great and one bottle can last me 5-6 months. Other than that, I don't think this is can be use as a setting spray, so that wouldn't work If you're thinking about that. I do use the UD all-nighter spray with this and so far I'm loving it.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
June 27, 2016, 5:55 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is my holy grail product that I used for everything when my makeup. I've been purchasing this product when I started makeup and everyone should buy this but the only thing I dislike about this product is the price of this product but I love this for my face. Lately I've been using this product after I set down my base with liquid and powder which gives me a natural finish on my skin. Also it's great to refresh my face since having dry skin.
Anna J.
Anna J.
Frisco, TX
June 7, 2016, 12:08 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is the closest thing a person can get to angel tears. This stuff was gifted to us from THE GODS! It is perfect for three things: applying before you apply your makeup to prime skin, applying it after your finished makeup look to help your liquid and powder products you've applied become one layer on your face (you want this), and lastly, to freshen up your face and makeup throughout the day. If you do not own this, GO BUY IT THIS INSTANCE.
Diana S.
Diana S.
June 26, 2016, 6:38 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
So many reasons to love Mac Fix+ Skin Setting Spray. I've tried the cheaper options, and they work fine, but there's just something extra about Fix+. It's a great multi-function product - use it under or over your foundation for dry skin, lock your makeup on for longer, use it to amp up eyeshadows, or if you just need a refresh. And I don't know about everyone else, but I just LOVE the way it smells. I'd wear it as a body spray if MAC made it!
Molly C.
Molly C.
Anchorage, AK
Every makeup enthusiast should have Fix+ in their collection. It can be used to set makeup or aide in eyeshadow application. I also like how the packaging has a locking feature. I personally dont use this to set my makeup because it's not moisturizing enough, but I know a lot of people who love it for that. I do however use ti whenever I apply a metallic shadow to my lid. It helps the glitter stick, reduces fall-out, and intensifies the color.
Neysha R.
Neysha R.
Tampa, FL
Aug. 13, 2016, 8:38 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Okay so I usually buy the ELF brand setting spray because It works and it is affordable but I have become a little obsessed with setting sprays since I first started using one and the price isn't bad either. it keeps my makeup in place and matte for longer. I use it on my foundation, eyebrows and eyeshadow, it makes the colors really pop and then I spray a little over my face when I am finished. Can't live without this stuff!! Seriously guys!
Lyndsay C.
Lyndsay C.
One of the all time best setting sprays. I use this product for multiple things. I spray my eyeshadow brush and then dip into eyeshadow to make the shadow more pigmented, I spray my face before applying makeup to give a good structured foundation, and I spray after my makeup to set. It's nice too if your going out for the night but don't have time to touch up makeup. It with refresh you makeup and make you look like you just started the day.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.