Add a Photo

Photos (472)
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Southyorkshire, Rotherham

Love love this for a hydrated look! Can also use to pick up pigments better I use this on a brush and then use it for my highlight really makes it pop, I much prefer it to the urban decay all nighter setting spray! Smash box is also a good one.
Ahisha B.
Ahisha B.
Bear, DE

For those beach days when lounging on the boardwalk. This setting spray does everything to leave your makeup looking fresh. It fixes uneven blending, dull eyeliner, dullness, over brightness, anything really. It's a must have for makeup lovers!
Illiana V.
Illiana V.

Perfect to give your skin a little bit of hydration right after your primer or to get rid of the cakiness when you're all done. Also makes metallic shadows really pop. I bought some about a month ago and after daily use have barely made a dent.
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Trinidad and Tobago

Originally I bought this setting spray to extend the longevity of my makeup but I've learnt through trial and error that it is more of a spray to take away the look of powdery cake face and leave you looking fresh and beautiful. Will buy again.
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Reedley, CA

I've heard wonderful things about this product so I finally purchased it and I am loving it I used it to prime my face also spray on my brushes to make my Shadows more pigmented and also after I'm done with my makeup so it can blend flawlessly
Hazel C.
Hazel C.

Keeps your makeup in place and steady for the rest of the day. Gives you a natural shimmer and glow. Absolutely stunning and makes your skin glitter in the sun. You will not regret purchasing this and I will definitely be buying this again!!Xx
This is one of my all time favorite products from Mac. It's the perfect finish to my routine. 1 it helps hydrate my skin 2 it gives it that beautiful shimmer 3 it smells fantastic and so much more. I recommend this product to any makeup lover.
Hailee K.
Hailee K.
Mt Pleasant, MI

This is a staple in every beauty bag. Use this for priming the face, wetting a brush before applying eyeshadow, wetting a beauty blender, and setting the face. There are so many ways to use this product and it is worth the money for sure !!!!!
Minelly V.
Minelly V.
Ridgewood, NY

I love to use this product after I finish all of my makeup application. It sets your makeup to a natural finish. Helps the powders blend to your skin and gives a more natural look. I would definitely buy it again. It's a must in my makeup bag.
Marija M.
Marija M.

I love this spray so much! My skin feels and looks so fresh and natural. It sets my foundation perfectly. I also love using it on my beauty blender to set my foundation even more and on my eye brushes for better pigment. Absolutely amazing 😁💄❤
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.