BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Vaidehi P.
Elmhurst, NY
This setting spray is a must if you have oily skin. It helps combat with the oiliness and it makes your skin look sooo flawless. I have been using this product for 4 years now and I recommend it!
India E.
gresham
LOVE this stuff! I purchased the smaller bottle at ulta and fell in love. Keeps my make up in place at all times. Doesn’t smell too strong. Good for all skin types. I would definitely recommend!
Liz T.
Nothing beats my MAC prep & prime. I use this before and after makeup as a setting spray. This was the first primer I ever bought. Goes with me everywhere and has a perm place in my makeup bag. Would definitely recommend.
Savannah B.
Katy, TX
If you EVER want to intensify your eyeshadow this is the answer for you. Spray a little on your brush and it goes a long way. Obviously you can use it to prep or prime your face but my eyeshadow is the one most grateful for this.
︎︎Marie🦄 G.
This is a must have in every ones vanity. It's multi purposeful! It can be used to prime / set and also to foil your shadows it's great! No sun protection that I'm aware of is the only downfall.
$ M.
Perfect primer ! My face feels so good and it allows my makeup to be applied without issue. I love this, it’s a bit expensive, but it’s worth it! I love this primer ! I highly, highly recommend.
Kaitlin L.
My favorite primer. I don't like tinted primers at all so this is always my go to! It acts as a primer and a setting spray and it has lasted me forever! All you need is one spray and you're set.
Katy L.
Great for Eyeshadow. Or use this as a setting spray but I also use it as a tool to help make my eyeshadow pop. When I use this productTo set my face I have to use a lot in order to see results.
Destini C.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a staple everyone should have in there collection. I use it to Spray on my eyeshadow brush before applying shimmer or Duo chrome shadows. It really helps intensify the color and make the shadows stay in place all day.
Leianna D.
Corona, CA
I have always absolutely loved the Mac products this is such a wonder refreshing spray, I haven’t used it in quite some time but I’m definitely thinking of purchasing one of these sometime soon
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.