Add a Photo

Photos (442)
Nina K.
Nina K.
Victoria

The mac fix + is so hydrating and keeps your makeup on all day. I think IS is good for any type of skin. I have big pores and it does help them to hide a bit . It is really long lasting and I would buy it again. Worth the money!!
Marilyn P.
Marilyn P.
San Francisco, CA

This makes my makeup melt together into peace and harmony! I don't use this as a setting spray. It's more for my makeup blend together nicely. I do use a different spray as a setting spray. Very affordable and highly recommended!
Gissel B.
Gissel B.
Thermal, CA

Absolutely love it! It leaves my face really glowy, I also use it for my eyeshadow and it's really good. Also when I finish I shower myself with this product and my makeup stays the same all day I totally love and I recommend it!
Denise M.
Denise M.
Yucaipa , Ca

I love using the Mac fix setting spray ! Especially as the weather gets warmer , this spray really helps my makeup stay on . It's super helpful while I'm on vacation ... I don't have to reapply my makeup after a day at the beach.
April H.
April H.
New Braunfels, TX

There is no secret that this should be on everyone's must have list. I love the scent and that it can be used for multiple purposes. I use it as a setting spray and I also spray this on my brush when applying shimmery eyeshadows.
Kita J.
Kita J.

I love this stuff is is the best every made mm next time youThis stuff sticks it smells like an old granma. My coworker purchased this for me last easter and I didn't want to tell her I didn't like it. I gave it away to good will
Megan  H.
Megan H.
Sioux Falls, SD

MAC Fix Plus has been a staple in my collection for the past 2-3 years i have gone through too many bottles to count and i will continue to buy it for the rest of my life. It is by far the best facial spray that i have ever used.
Moana R.
Moana R.

The best product I have ever tried absolutely love this product, it's amazing for all skin types , makes your make up look flawless all day. The best for making your makeup look duet I fully recommend this for anyone its amazing!
Yovana M.
Yovana M.
Perris , Ca

I love this prep n primer spray 1 it smells sooooo good 😱❤️ and it's not that expensive . U can get it a Mac stores inside malls n Macy's also online at Mac.com I just ordered my 3 bottle ❤️🙌🏼 I defentetly recommend this product
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
El Monte, Ca

I use this for everything! As a prep before my primer, to make eyeshadow more pigmented, foundation dewyness, brighter highlighter, and setting spray. It is a multi tool and it is worth it. Also qualifies for (BTM) back to mac .
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.