Add a Photo

Sokantia S.
Stockton, CA
Jan. 12, 2016, 6 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I cannot live without this product after applying my makeup! It sets my foundation perfectly, so I don't feel like I have cake face. It's light mist will make you feel refresh with only three sprays.
Yamilys B.
Yamilys B.
Baytown, TX

excellent this prime, let me mate Super face and ready to wear makeup like a professional, always use and I love and what I like is that not if it is for that but mattifies the glitter of the area T
Alison F.
Alison F.
Fremont, CA
Aug. 20, 2016, 1:44 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Great product .. Although it's really not all that .. I still like it and does give pigment to your shadows! I normally spray it into my brush for my inner eye and makes the color pop!! It's amazing
Logan B.
Logan B.
Brandon, MS
May 20, 2016, 1:56 p.m.
Amazing!!
I spritz my face before makeup application for a primer and it makes my makeup last all day!
I spray brushes and the fix plus makes everything more pigmented!
I use it every day!
in love!!
Sneha B.
Sneha B.
Montvale, NJ
This is an amazing product. you can set makeup. you can intenify eye shdows. you can refresh your face. it moisturizes and locks the make up in
blends the powders. finished 5 bottles sp far. love it
Janice H.
Janice H.
Calvin, KY
I can't live without prep and prime it's great to put over your primer to add more moister before putting on foundation it's also good to spray a little on your brush to make eye shadow more intense
Karen D.
Karen D.
Brooks, ME
Seriously this is life! Lol love this for setting my makeup. I have dry skin and this keeps my makeup fresh looking and not cakey! Also I swear this is the key to keeping my make up lasting all day.
Claire B.
Claire B.
My favorite thing to do with this is wet my brush to put on highliter, eyeshadow, anything you want to take to the next level! In a pinch I have used it for setting spray. A great versital product!
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Huntersville, NC
This keeps my foundation crease free and shine free for the entire day. I could apply my makeup early in the morning and it will bring me into going out to dinner that same night with no touch ups.
Kate H.
Kate H.
Alpharetta, GA
I see why this product is Such a cult classic now! It was recommended to me by so many people so I just went out and bought it! It gives your makeup the nicest finish, but it's not a setting spray!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.