BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Madison S.
Crooks, SD
I do not use this product as a primer, I use it as a setting spray after I have finished with my makeup. I enjoy it a lot, it does a great job at taking away the dry powdery feeling but I do not notice that it helps increase the longevity of my makeup.
Adrienne L.
I love this product a lot. It's super light and refreshing on the skin. I always spray my eyeshadow brush with Fix+ to make my shimmer shadows more pigmented. I really love doing this. However it's not a setting spray in any way so that is important to know. It won't extend the life of your makeup. It is mainly to help foundation/makeup look less cakey. Just something to keep in mind!
Megan S.
I really like this setting spray. It smells wonderful and does extend my makeup wear throughout the day. I also like that the sprayer locks which is great for travel. The only thing I don't like is that it is a powerful spray and it deposits a lot of product. It basically soaks your face and takes a while to dry. I wish it was a slightly finer mist.
Keri C.
Chicago, Il
Fix+ is great for making my eyeshadows more pigmented. It's not a long lasting setting spray, but one that will add a glow to your face and reduce the powdery look. I love the way it smells - like sweet cucumbers. There are definitely better setting sprays, but if you want something simple and hydrating that also works well with eyeshadows, Fix+ is great.
KT C.
Glenarden, MD
You need this product! This fix plus has endless uses. I use it before I apply my moisturizer and after I finish applying my makeup. I also use this before applying highlighter to make it more pigmented, as well as throughout the day when I need a little pick me up. If you haven't tried this, you should. It's a bit pricey but it is absolutely worth it.
Brittney A.
Ridgewood, NY
I have this setting spray not only to set my face, but as well to actually use to add a little more shimmer to my eyes. Or to use to make my highlight brighter and better as well. It does make your makeup melt into place. As well I love it to set my entire face too.
Tabatha H.
Fairfax, VA
Holy grail product! I've looked for a dupe but haven't found one yet. It really helps the powder on the face skin into your skin. I use it through out the day to refresh my makeup. Use it to wet my brushes for more intense color payoff for shadows and highlighters. It's not a setting spray! I've repurchased this over 20 times and will continue to do so!
Ashley W.
Cape Carteret , NC
I can't live with out fix+ (dramatic, I know) --but I love this stuff. It makes my makeup sink into my skin so smoothly and eliminates the powdery look & feeling after applying my makeup. I use it for so many different things and have repurchased countless amount of times.
Tay L.
This is a really good primer and setting spray but I really love to spray this on my brush after I've swiped my brush in eyeshadow! It really makes the color more vivid, vibrant, and long lasting. Really this spray works as three things. It's definitely worth the buy. Sometimes they have different scents and they do carry smaller bottle than this big one.
Dominique C.
Definitely a cult favorite for all the beauty influencers. Love the application, perfect amount of product disperses. You definitely get your money's worth. Good to freshen up your makeup and set it. It leaves your makeup looking flawless and not cakey!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.