BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Traci H.
Milwaukee, WI
It's Mac most if not all of their products are amazingly good. Setting spray is something I just started using but this one definitely has done the best job for me.
Alyssa S.
I'm really oily so I'm guessing that's why this didn't work for me.. But I do use it for my beauty blender also it's good for just spray when you don't wear makeup!
LaQuenta K.
Birmingham, AL
Another stapler in my makeup bag and on my vanity. This fix plus makes powder makeup look non powdery. It makes makeup look almost perfect. It melts it in your skin
Delilah D.
Oklahoma city , ok
Great refreshing and setting product. It is also great for using as a eye shadow enhancer. It just makes eyeshadows pop and look more vibrant. Smells great as well.
Andrea R.
Snellville, GA
I love this setting spray one of my top favorites. Helps makeup stay on all day. Also helps when I am using not so pigmented shadows when I wet brush with the spray
Flo S.
It's just a staple in my makeup collection, I rephrased this product so many times, I can't even count! I love the natural dewy finish it gives and the fresh scent.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
I love spraying on my face as a setting spray or to add to dried cream eye shadow or liner. The smell is pleasant. The price is reasonable and it lasts a long time.
Madelyne s.
I first started this product as a sample that i bought at MAC and within 2 weeks i went to purchase my full size. Love it and it complete and seals my makeup look!
Kayla R.
Warsaw, VA
Love this setting spray it smells so good, and leaves my makeup on all day. So refreshing when I spray it all over my face lol kinda pricey but worth every penny!
Lety G.
This is my favorite setting spray. I always tend to go back to this one because it's affordable and it make your makeup last all night. By far one of my favorites.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.