Add a Photo

Photos (554)
Minelly V.
Minelly V.
Ridgewood, NY

I love to use this product after I finish all of my makeup application. It sets your makeup to a natural finish. Helps the powders blend to your skin and gives a more natural look. I would definitely buy it again. It's a must in my makeup bag.
Aneasha M.
Aneasha M.
Surprise, AZ

This is not a setting spray! It will not set your makeup! For that reason alone I only give it two stars. This product was marketed all wrong. I would say this is a good hydrating spray but it definitely will not make your makeup bullet proof.
Hailee K.
Hailee K.
Mt Pleasant, MI

This is a staple in every beauty bag. Use this for priming the face, wetting a brush before applying eyeshadow, wetting a beauty blender, and setting the face. There are so many ways to use this product and it is worth the money for sure !!!!!
This is one of my all time favorite products from Mac. It's the perfect finish to my routine. 1 it helps hydrate my skin 2 it gives it that beautiful shimmer 3 it smells fantastic and so much more. I recommend this product to any makeup lover.
jocelyn a.
jocelyn a.
Parowan, UT

This product is amazing for so many things! I think this product is perfect for combination skin. It does not have a matte finish. You can use this product for setting and priming the skin. Good for getting more pigmentation out of eyeshadows!
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Reedley, CA

I've heard wonderful things about this product so I finally purchased it and I am loving it I used it to prime my face also spray on my brushes to make my Shadows more pigmented and also after I'm done with my makeup so it can blend flawlessly
Rocio F.
Rocio F.
Canyon Cntry, CA

People have mixed information about this.. it is not a primer and it is not a setting spray. It is just a HYDRATING MIST. Its good, smells amazing. Can spray before and after makeup if you are feeling dry and or to feel dewy.
Just a hydrator.
Esha P.
Esha P.

My favorite makeup setting spray!!!! Must have. Light yet effective and great for acne prone or oily skin! Helps my makeup last all day and remove any cake like effect powder leaves behind. Cheaper than other high end sprays on the market!!!!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA

This stuff is great. Keeps my makeup lasting all day long. I got the scented versions (both coconut and lavender) and the added scent makes it all the better. I also use it as a setting spray and a refreshing spray. I can't travel without it.
Ruthe T.
Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I love the MAC Prep & Prime Fix+! I use this all the time! I use it to prep my skin before makeup, i use it to enhance eyeshadow pigmentation, i use it to set my face. I use it for almost everything. This primer works great and very versitle.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.