Add a Photo

Photos (551)
Devani S.
Devani S.
miami

me encanta este producto. hace que tu maquillaje selle y dure muchisisisisiismo. es algo espectacular, aparte da un acabado muy naturalk y de verdad que es excelente. es tooootalmente matte al aplicarlo. lo compraria sin duda de nuevo de verdad.
Suceli A.
Suceli A.
Brooklyn, NY

This works great for oily face as well I love this product, it keeps my makeup flawless all night long, I love it very test to apply it does wonders I sub protection so I should suggest you throw on sun screen before. I would deft purchase again
rachel b.
rachel b.
SILVER GROVE

I swear by this product! I have to have it with me at all times! It works great to refresh your makeup and i love using it to spray on my eyeshadow brushes before dipping it in my shadows or pigments because it makes them show up so much better
stacey p.
stacey p.
Elgin, IL

I LOVE IT!! Its amazing and great to blend your foundation. Also to make your highlight pop even more and great for eye shadows to make them more pigmented. The only thing its not a setting spray witch doesn't keep your makeup in place all day.
Diane L.
Diane L.
Lawrence, MA

Lasts for such a long time! I love this when my skin needs an extra boost, either before moisturizing, or after I apply my makeup if my skin is really dry. I also use it when I want to foil eye shadows and pigments. One of my fave Mac products!
Ahisha B.
Ahisha B.
Bear, De

For those beach days when lounging on the boardwalk. This setting spray does everything to leave your makeup looking fresh. It fixes uneven blending, dull eyeliner, dullness, over brightness, anything really. It's a must have for makeup lovers!
Illiana V.
Illiana V.

Perfect to give your skin a little bit of hydration right after your primer or to get rid of the cakiness when you're all done. Also makes metallic shadows really pop. I bought some about a month ago and after daily use have barely made a dent.
Chelsee C.
Chelsee C.
Coquille, OR

My favorite makeup setting spray and I have tried them all! This is cost effective compared to some of the other brands and sets my makeup perfectly every morning. I have bought this time and time again, and always find myself coming back to it
Gabriella L.
Gabriella L.
Bronx, NY

The best makeup refresher and finishing spray! So refreshing and cooling! I love spraying my brush before pigments to make my eye shadows pop! I love spraying my makeup when it's complete with this to ensure my makeup looks smooth and glowing !
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Sandown, NH

I love this product! My favorite use of it is with foiled eye shadows, it makes it SO SO much more pigmented. It leaves a very nice hydrating feel on the skin and I love the options of scents they have! This is a must during my beauty routine.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.