BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reina V.
Tulare, CA
I use this before and after applying my makeup! It's very pricey but does the job !! It lasts all days it's good for both oily and dry skin. When you apply this you can dab until skin or use a brush to blend it blends well! And doesn't leave your face feeling gross like other sprays I've used it's super pricey so if it wasn't that much I wouldn't mind buying again
K R.
Perfect for either misting over face prior to makeup application for a primer, or for setting makeup afterwards to set and refresh - ALSO used for spraying with metallic/glitter eye shadows to get them a OOMPH - Highly recommend. Just wish they'd bring out the coconut scented one again for summer :)
Emily G.
Rio Grande City, TX
This one my favorite to die products this product it's so good you spray some after your makeup for a long lasting makeup time you could spray some on your sponge to make the product glide easier you could also spray some on a brush to get the eyeshadow store have more pigmentation you could do so many thins with this product y'all should go check this out!
Trinity S.
Norfolk, VA
Definitely a must have setting spray for it's great consistent spray pattern for having your makeup feeling smooth and looking great . I don't know personally if this product works for dry skin specifically but I have combination skin and it works for me so I imagine it would for dry folks . Pricing definitely not too bad and one of my favorite MAC products .
Heather F.
Prairieville, LA
This product is second to none. It has green tea and chamomile to soothe the skin. Caffiene to reduce redness and glycerin to make your makeup stay in place. I would bathe in this if I could. You can use it before makeup to prep the skin or after makeup for a quick refresher. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Liliana F.
Si estás buscando un buen primer este es el indicado. Lo puedes utilizar tanto al principio del maquillaje como hasta cuando termines de maquillarte. Este absorbe la grasa innecesaria de tu piel y maquillaje. Lo volvería a comprar. Inténtalo, te gustará.
Destiny S.
This product is amazing! It does so many things for your skin and make up than you can imagine! I love using it as a setting spray when I'm done with my make up to insure that my make up saltays and does not move though put the day! It is a great hydraytor for your skin and works great to bring out he pigments in shimmer eye shadows! Would recommend to anyone!
Tabitha T.
Huntsville, TX
I think this is a nice setting spray. I don't have a MAC near me so I have to order it online, because of that I don't see myself repurchasing it. It's nice to keep my face from looking too powdery since I need to set my foundation due to being so oily.
Beronica l.
Love it. Pros is that is has been great for my skin and makeup. Makes the makeup look fresh and flawless.
The cons is that it isn't really made for oily skin. I have oily skin and still my face is shiny at the end of the day. But still a great product.
Diana M.
BEAVERTON, OR
C'mon who doesn't love themselves some good ol' fix +?? took me a long while to come around and buying it. finally I bought it last year, and i am in love! i spray it on my brushes before makeup so it helps blend so well. will def continue to buy this!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.