Add a Photo

By MAC COSMETICS
#1 in Face Primer

Photos (389)
I love using this to prep my face also finishing my makeup it's wonderful for setting everything getting anything dry into place
Or any patching to just not look so patchy
It's wonderful for getting an glittery eyeshadow just to get as much pigmentation
Mayra A.
Mayra A.

I give this setting spray 5 stars!! I love that it doesn't have a smell and it lasts all day. This is a Matt finish which i love cause I'm oily skin. If you're combination skin or oily it works just fine. This is my go to!! I definitely buy it regularly
Lilibeth G.
Lilibeth G.

mac prep+prime excelente Primer libre de aceite fácil aplicación deja el rostro listo para el maquillaje sin obstruir los poros ni dejar la piel gruesa produciendo una larga duración del maquillaje , ademas de un precio accesible lo compraría nuevamente
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
San Jose, CA

Love this to make my powders melt into my skin and look natural and also refresh my makeup. It is not a setting spray to increase the longevity Of makeup just to help powders melt better and also can be used to make shimmery shadows pop more. Love this.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Southampton, PA

I love Mac Fix+. I have gone through countless bottles of this stuff. It is great to set your face, great for wetting your eye shadow brush and highlight brush for a more intense look. Also great to take away that "cake" look if you use too much powder.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Tomball, TX

I love fix plus for setting my makeup. I also use this product when i apply highlighter and i want it to pop. It is super refreshing to spray after makeup application. it also helps set the makeup to comfortable feel, especially matte makeup in my case.
Keira H.
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC

I love this setting spray. It's the best finish of doing your makeup. Mac has so many long lasting products, lasting 24 hours. This spray really helps out even more and I just love it. Mac is a little expensive but worth it and I recommend this product.
Nanlix F.
Nanlix F.

I love this product. I think i use it every single day. I love the smell, how it removes the powdery look on my skin after i apply makeup. I love how it hydrate my skin. When i finish a bottle, i run to get another one. I just love this product so much.
Kaelyn Z.
Kaelyn Z.
Moreland Hls, OH

A complete must have product for any serious makeup junkie or for any makeup artist. It's multi uses and benefits are what keel me repurchasing this product over and over again. Works well for any skin type and will really help step up your makeup game!
Kathya F.
Kathya F.

This is my favorite setting spray, it can be used for many things, for eyeshadows, powders, the scent is so so good, is a must have in my makeup collection, this product help blend powders into the skin and making look flawless. I would highly recommend
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.