BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Dallas , TX
This is magic in a bottle. I spray a little before I start my makeup and finish with it as well. They have different scents and it really does give the most perfect look to your finished makeup
Bridget F.
Bridget F.
Baltimore, MD
This is my holy grail product. Not only do I use it to hold my makeup in place so it doesn't slide around on my face, but it's fantastic to intensify eyeshadows and baked blushes, bronzers, etc
angelina c.
angelina c.
Garfield, Nj
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this to bring out the color for my eyeshadows only. I find it to be too heavy on my skin when I spray it to lock my makeup in place but it is wonderful to intense your eye shadows colors.
Lexi A.
Lexi A.
Love this product! Helps with setting my face and with glittery eyeshadow!! This product is even better for adding a glow to your face. Also if you have dry skin it adds moisture to your face !
Sunaed R.
Sunaed R.
This is not a setting spray. Its to prime the face. Its used to make foundation stay. You can also spray it onto your brush, eyeshadow, and/ or highlight to get the most pigmentation out of it.
Alli B.
Alli B.
Review for: Skin Spray
Oh Lordy this spray is heavenly! Gives you this dewy fresh glow! By far my favorite spray! I even spray some on my foundation brush when blending out my foundation just makes you look hydrated!
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Baton Rouge , LA
Everyone needs this in their makeup bag! It is a LIFECHANGER! Sets your makeup and also enhances it! You can use it to prep your skin and also intensify your shadows and highlights! Must have!
Britt C.
Britt C.
I always have a bottle of this stuff on hand! It makes my makeup look more natural and it helps my dry skin. Also it's great for wetting eyeshadow and such. It's one of my holy grail products!
Gabby B.
Gabby B.
Review for: Skin Spray
Works really well with a beauty blender to blend out foundation or contouring with any cream contours, spray it on your brushes to get extra pigment pickup whether it's eyeshadow or highlight.
Lesly V.
Lesly V.
Review for: Skin Spray
I've only seen people use this on YouTube but everyone loves it and I've never seen anyone say anything bad about it, I want it and even though I haven't bought it I recommend it to everyone!?
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.