Add a Photo

Ash M.
Elmont, NY
May 9, 2016, 6:06 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is a great product to use over powders, and for making eyeshadow more vibrant. I'm sure there are other uses for this product I haven't discovered yet. It is very refreshing and has a nice scent.
Jordan L.
Jordan L.
I like to apply this after my makeup and it is just very refreshing. It doesn't really keep my makeup on longer but it makes my makeup not look as powdery. You can also use it to intensify eyeshadows.
Flavi D.
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
Aug. 15, 2016, 11:28 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I spray this on my face after I am done with my make up and sometimes I use it on my eyeshadow brush to make it look intense. I love it. My makeup stays in place all day long. I defiantly recommend it
Tricia H.
Tricia H.
July 18, 2016, 4:05 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Okay this fix+ is NOT a setting spray. AT ALL. So please don't be confused. It helps your skin look like skin again. Imagine a cream in a spray form. It hydrates, illuminates, and perfects the makeup.
Sokantia S.
Sokantia S.
Stockton, CA
Jan. 12, 2016, 6 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I cannot live without this product after applying my makeup! It sets my foundation perfectly, so I don't feel like I have cake face. It's light mist will make you feel refresh with only three sprays.
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Olympia , WA
If there were ever a product everyone needs in their makeup bag it is this! Not only does it help hydrate the skin it holds makeup for an all day flawless finish. This is a holy grail beauty product!
Haley C.
Haley C.
Bryan, TX
One of my fav products ever made by mac there are so many used for this product not yo mention its actually good for your skin! I lost track of how many bottles of this stuff I've used over the years
Sahrai M.
Sahrai M.
June 25, 2016, 9:25 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Bomb af. spray it a couple of times on your eyeshadow brush to get the pigment to show up amazingly. also use to prime before you beat that face girl. it's a holy grail item and I love it sooooo much
caitlyn p.
caitlyn p.
Auburn, WA
Jan. 28, 2016, 7:30 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
As far as keeping my makeup on I'm not sure but when I'm looking to bath in a spray this is a go to. Its very direct so i feel like its better to move your face around rather than move the spray around
Tran H.
Tran H.
March 18, 2016, 11:49 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
You can find alternatives, but this is a guarantee plus for setting spray. Also spray this on your brushes for a more pigmented eyeshadow look or when you apply highlight for it to look more vibrant!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.