Add a Photo

Photos (444)
Cassey L.
Cassey L.
Portland, TN

I love this fix+ spray, it is so refreshing. This can be used as a primer spray or a finishing spray or both ( I use it for both). If you want to prime your skin in a refreshing way and set your makeup for an all day look, use this!
emilly a.
emilly a.
Venezuela

LA ADORO💖 fija súper bien mi maquillaje, hace que se luzca más en mi piel, estoy enamorada de este primer, súper bueno. Lo mejor es que salgo segura de que mi maquillaje no se dañe, siempre queda intacto, y eso es lo que me atrapo💖✨
Haley G.
Haley G.

One of the few products I like from Mac . It has a great smell and it helps keep my makeup looking fresh . It's not a setting spray ( I thought it was too it's okay ) but i do look it when I need my makeup to look new and refreshed
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

Loveeeeeeee this stuff I always buy two bottles at a time , I use this before and after my makeup . I use it to boost shadows or pigments, amplify my highlight also really makes my makeup last all day I recommend this to everyone !
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

I really like how this takes away the powdery finish to my makeup and how it refreshes my makeup but it has fragrance and if I use it a couple days in a row it causes a rash on my skin. If your skin is sensitive to fragrance beware
Lauren F.
Lauren F.

Mac fix plus is my favourite setting spray around as it is lightweight, easy to apply, good for dry to medium skin (as mine is) it may not be as easy for the more oily skin but I do recommend to others for an easy use setting spray
Emily H.
Emily H.

I've only tried this once but I can definitely say that I'll be purchasing this in the future! It beautifully melts makeup together for a flawless finish and prevents makeup from looking cakey, which often happens with my dry skin.
Bianca J.
Bianca J.
Pacifica , Ca

Love love love this stuff it is a must! It smells so amazing and fresh! I can not even describe the fell it's almost floral but also super fresh like water I guess! But it's so hydrating and perfect and makes your makeup last long!
Tasha J.
Tasha J.
Saskatoon , Saskatchewan

I use this product to set my foundation + powder, but I ALSO use this to make eyeshadows more vibrant. Specifically if any Colourpop shadows I have dry out, I use FIX+ to rehydrate them again! This is a multi-purpose setting spray.
stephanie u.
stephanie u.
Mccullom Lake, IL

I fell in love with this product a few years back! Such a great multi purpose spray! I use it on my face before my moisturizer to get a dewy look! I'm very dry. And I use this to spray on eye-shadow when I want a more intense look!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.