Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (521)
Sana B.
Sana B.

I used to swear by this finishing spray but MAC products have been disappointing me lately and it no longer leaves my skin perfectly dewy as it once did. My skin now looks too wet and almost oily. If you have dry skin, you will love this!
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
Long Beach, CA

This is my holy grail setting spray. I love it. I cannot go a day without using it. It makes my makeup look flawless. It's a must have product. when I feel like I've put too much powder I shower my face in this and it makes it look great.
Dolly L.
Dolly L.
Somerville, NJ

Like this product especially for foiling my eyeshadow. I also use it to rehydrate my face in the winter with its really dry. Loved the Limited Edition ones they came out with not to long a go. Packaging is great, product lasts a long time
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
River Vale, NJ

I really love the finish this product gives and I use it basically every time I do my makeup. I don't find that it makes my makeup last extremely long but it gives a nice refreshing feel and glow to the skin. A must have in my collection.
Alissa V.
Alissa V.
Gresham, OR

This is really great to spray before makeup, after makeup, and to spray your brush before putting shadow on it. This is not a good setting spray as it does not make my makeup last longer. Maybe it would for dry skin, but I'm really oily.
delaney g.
delaney g.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

this primer is one of the best i have tried in a long time. there's a fair amount of sun protection, and it's amazingly easy to apply. it helps hide my pores- which is one of my biggest problems! i love this product to the moon and back.
Mareezy G.
Mareezy G.

I love mac fix +. It melts all the powder into your face, making it look more "natural " rather then seen all the powder sitting on your face. All used on shimmer shadow to make them more metallic and on highlight for a intense glow. ❤❤❤
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Marshall , Mo

This product is amazing for putting a finishing touch on your make up. Some people use it before applying foundation. I have also seen it used when applying eye shadow to give it more pigmentation. All in all it's an over all good spray.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

This stuff holds my makeup so well ! I use it before and after my makeup ! I also use it to boost my highlighter
For a super glowy affect on the skin , I also use it to wet my shadow brush when working with pigments this stuff is amazing
Priscilla O.
Priscilla O.
Compton, CA

By far favorite primer/setting spray !!! It works great with keeping your makeup last longer, it's very refreshing, and it is amazing with making eyeshadows pop! It's a great buy, it's something I'll always keep in my makeup collection 😛
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.