Add a Photo

Photos (475)
Adreana D.
Adreana D.
Rockville Ctr, NY

My favorite! This is my go to. It is such a universal product. It helps set all of my makeup as well as prepping my face! I spray a little on my brushes for my eye shadows and highlighter for that extra pigmentation! It's such an amazing product!
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.

This stuff is amazing i use it before and after my makeup it doesn't help with pores but it does leave your face with a smooth look too it and take away all the powdery look to your face i have and will continue buying it also it last a long time
Mckenna M.
Mckenna M.
Las Vegas

This primary is life I love the way it finishes on your skin it's very lightweight not heavy it feels very refreshing when you put it on it works for every skin feature I would purchase this again I just think everyone should at least try it out.
Suzzette M.
Suzzette M.

This is the best for anything that has to do with the face. Smells amazing. Sets make up. I love sitting in my foundation and spraying this on my face before I start blending. Awesome to make eyeshadows look wet. Hands down the best facial spray.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Douglas, GA

I love this spray very much. I spray it after I have done my makeup as a setting spray and it ensures that your makeup stays all day. Also, I love to put eyeshadow on a brush and then spray the MAC Fix+ on it. It intensifies the shadow immensely.
takiyah M.
takiyah M.

Love love love. I've started using it and my makeup looks better than ever . Use it as a FIXING spray. Not a primer or setting spray . This will remove that powdery cake face look and give u a skin finish . Must try ! I think I'm hooked for life.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Kitchener, ON

I bought this a couple weeks ago to use not only as a setting spray to keep me from looking matte or powdery but also to help me make some of my eyeshadows more intense. And I have been so happy with it so far, an amazing spray for multiple uses.
Haley B.
Haley B.

Love this product! Perfect for all makeup users! So simple and refreshing, but also good for wetting makeup brushes. I also love the smell of this, it is just so refreshing. I would defiantly but again since it does last me a good amount of time!
Jenny T.
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY

I love this spray so much. Although it is a primer water used to prep skin, I use it to set my makeup. It does a great job of setting my makeup and making sure that it stays all day. It is also perfect for intensifying the pigments in eye shadows
Erica B.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY

I don't use this in the traditional sense of a primer. I use this to add a spritz to my brushes when applying shadow and this truly enhances and intensifies colors. The difference this product makes enables me to keep repurchasing again and again
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.