BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Ana C.
San Diego, CA
I love this for setting my makeup but also for when I want a color to pop more I put some on my brush and pick up the color and apply it and it gives it that extra pop.
Samantha H.
Morehead, KY
Love this. Fix+ is almost everyone's favorite. My makeup lasts all day and the product doesn't burn my eyes. My favorite setting spray. The application is nice as well.
Donna T.
Florissant, MO
I use this so much, I purchase two at a time!!! I cannot put on my face without finishing with my prep & prime spray! I am hooked, it's definitely one of my must haves.
Lexie B.
Eau claire , WI
I really can't live without my fix+. I use it mainly for my shadows to make them last longer and give them more of a metallic look. I will continue to buy this spray!!!
I gave this one 4 stars because this is the finisher I use when I run out of my Urban Decay finisher. It's a great product bit out of preference I prefer the other one
Lexy L.
Weatherford, TX
This is one of my favorite face setting spray I really like the smell of it. It definitely does the job of making sure your makeup is set and ready to take on the day.
Stephanie B.
I love this product and have been using it for years. It blends foundation seamlessly for a flawless complexion. It also holds the colors in place. I highly recommend.
Reeya B.
Orland Park, IL
Best setting spray in the world! This is my life. I live and die for this product!!!! Makes any eye shadow pop, so cool! My friends love it and get it for me everyday!
Emily B.
Amazing product for adding pigment to shimmer or foil eyeshadows. Is also good for freshening up facial makeup throughout the day but not for a locking setting spray.
Paige G.
Rockport, TX
This refreshes my makeup as well as sets it. But I really love using this product for wetting a beauty blender or wetting a brush before going with a metallic shadow.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.