Add a Photo

Photos (310)
Chris H.
Chris H.
Marietta, GA

The bomb.com! Makes your skin feel supple and soft and ready for foundation, powder or whatever you feel like. It does not leave the skin looking or feeling greasy which is always a plus. I would definitely buy this product again.
Alma C.
Alma C.

Cant be without it! Helps my makeup to stay in plays for hours at a time without having to touchup! Very refreshing when you first spray. It has a Natural finish to it. This is my holy grail spray which I will continue to purchase
Jacinda L.
Jacinda L.
Calgary, Alberta

Always a cult classic and favourite. I learned about it from Jeffree Star videos on YouTube, and it really DOES work. It isn't sticky or thick like other brands. The spray is so fine misted and really, really helps makeup stay on.
Dora W.
Dora W.
Saginaw, MI

I love it. More than amy other setting spray or priming spray. I use it before and after i apply makeup . i fee like it helps the makeup melt into my skin and not look so dry or cakey. The only draw back is that it is limda pricey
Leticia S.
Leticia S.

I love this setting spray. It's perfect for Before of after makeup. I have combination skin but mostly dry over the summer so this setting spray helps my makeup stay on all day. I would recommend this to anyone that applies makeup
Alba M.
Alba M.
Austin, TX

It's pretty good! I use it 2 times while doing my makeup, I feel like that gives it a better flawless finish! it's last a pretty long time in my opinion. I would definitely recommend it. I bought 5 already and I can't get enough!
Jessii N.
Jessii N.
Santee, CA

Very good if you have oily skin . It keeps your makeup in place all day without budging . It's turns shimmery eyeshadow into a really foiled look, which a lot of people tend to go for . This is honestly a must in the makeup world
Amber D.
Amber D.

This is my favourite setting spray! I have tried a few, and I feel like this one really works to blend my makeup together and make it last all day. It gives a natural finish. I also use it to mix with eyeshadows to make them pop!
Marilyn P.
Marilyn P.
San Francisco, CA

This makes my makeup melt together into peace and harmony! I don't use this as a setting spray. It's more for my makeup blend together nicely. I do use a different spray as a setting spray. Very affordable and highly recommended!
Cerys P.
Cerys P.

Amazing spray if you like a dewy finish with your makeup however I don't feel that it makes me makeup stay any longer I prefer the urban decay setting spray. I have dry to medium skin and I find it's really good for my skin type.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.