BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Hydia M.
Morristown
I used this for a concert that I had gone to with a friend. I had never used it before so I was really skeptical because any other product I would use to go to concerts would just melt off and I'd look crazy at the end of it. But this helped my makeup stay on the whole night and fought through sweat and tears. I'm really impressed with it and I would 100% recommend this to anyone. The only thing I don't like is that MAC isn't cruelty free which is why I won't buy the product myself.
Mali R.
San Marcos, CA
The best product at MAC. This is perfect to use when your face looks super powdery or you want your face to be radiant. I wouldn't necessarily say that this is a finishing spray, but you can use it as such if you please. It is also good to use if you want to intensify your eyeshadows. If you are looking to purchase something at MAC, this is a must have.
Dionysia S.
Newark, DE
I absolutely love this. I was not sure whether it would actually have any results but I  decided to give it a go anyway just to try something new. It is truly amazing. I usually sprayed on my face after I have finished my make-up. It locks in my make-up and it makes my face look fresh for longer. It also gives a slight radiance, almost like using a highlighting product. I got compliments over how fresh I look after a couple of times I have used. It was definitely love at first spray!
Khadija G.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great product for makeup use. I love using this to refresh my face. it also helps to get rid of the powder look. I also like using this to wet my brush when I'm applying my highlight to make it pop a little bit more. This is suppose to be good for all skin types. I have oily skin so it works for me. This is my 3rd bottle so i will be buying it again.
Kari J.
Hyattsville, MD
I knew this was a cult favorite but I didn't realize how much I'd love it until I actually gave it a try. It's so refreshing and does such a fantastic job of making all of my products melt into my skin. Nothing I've tried has done as good of a job at making my highlight blend into my skin and last all day. Plus using it with my glitter eye shadows is absolute magic!
Thalia F.
Astoria, NY
I really love this prime fix.I apply it before staring my make up and i do feel my face more hidratated and the fundation gets perfectly on my skin. it also helps to make the make up last. apply a little more at the end of your make up and it will fix it more!
Morgan S.
I currently am obsessed with Mac Fix+. It took me way too long to pick one of these up and when I did I can  guarantee that it was worth the hype and price. I have insanely dry skin, and when I used this I felt a blast of hydration that allowed me to put on my makeup with ease, and without any cracks or areas of dryness showing. I will definitely repurchase.
Ali M.
Ludowici , GA
This is the best thing I've come by! I used it as a primer and setting spray which is definitely a pro to this product. I'd say it does the job for any skin type. I have combination. I would recommend to anyone looking for a new primer/setting spray it's especially great for going out my make up lasted all night while at a party if you're even just curious you should give it a try.
Atong Y.
Olathe, KS
I really can't live without this product! I usually run out of it so fast because I use it for almost all my looks. The thing I love most about this product is the fact that I can use it to smoothen my makeup as well as make sure it looks soft and sleek.
Jennyfer H.
I liked this as a skin refresher but not as a setting spray. I feel like it makes my foundation look muddy and it doesn't wear as long. I'm also not crazy about the smell. You can definitely find dupes that are cheaper and smell and feel better on your skin.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.