BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Julia H.
Julia H.
Atlanta, GA
This product leaves a great Dewey finish if applied after your full makeup is complete. However, I don't recommend it for the hot weather because the Dewey complexion can turn into a sweaty look!
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Rogers, AR
Review for: Skin Spray
BEST SETTING SPRAY EVERRR!!!! I use it everyday to set my makeup and it works wonderfully. It makes my makeup look great with a matte finish I would recommend this. It is very easy to apply also.
Whitney N.
Whitney N.
Winder, GA
I love MAC products! I really felt like my makeup stayed on all day! It didn't make my face feel oily, it was perfect. It has a nice smell to it as well! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Zakira P.
Zakira P.
This product is worth all the hype, it keeps your makeup lasting all day. It gives your skin a nice dewy finish, and if you spray it on your brushes it makes your eyeshadows look more pigmented.
Blanca A.
Blanca A.
Orange, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
I like the fresh feeling it leaves and the fact that it helps my makeup not look cakey. It does irritate my skin and make me break out if I use it too often. I've purchased once but won't again.
Eva K.
Eva K.
Jacksonville , FL
Love this spray! It's multi use which I love. I use it as a base for my primer, I spray it on my brush before I apply highlighter and it's obviously a great setting spray. One of my holy grails!
Christina A.
Christina A.
This spray is great for setting makeup and also can be used as a refresher throughout the day. I like to spray it onto a beauty blender to blend in cream contour and concealer. Smells great too.
Margaret J.
Margaret J.
Mac fix+ is a pretty nice facial spray. Its the only one I tried besides the mac charged water. I like to use fix+ to get rid of the powdery look after setting my foundation, its good for that.
Alethia W.
Alethia W.
Summerville, SC
Review for: Skin Spray
I purchased this at my local Ultra. Great for setting my make up if you don't. If you don't have it you need to get it. This product also has long wear so I would definitely purchase this again
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Boston, MA
Absolutely everything you could want out of a setting spray and more. Pulls my entire makeup look together and makes it last. I keep this product in my purse for touch ups and it smells amazing
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.