Add a Photo

Photos (390)
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Monaca , PA

This primer is great for sooo many different things. It's for priming of course, but also for spray your brush after picking up a loose pigment to melt it into a more intense shadow. Also, you can mix this with any eye brow pomade and it'll last ALL DAY!!
Angel L.
Angel L.

Danielle M.
Danielle M.

This product is fabulous at giving the skin a dewy flawless finish. If you apply to much powder this spray will be your savior! It doesn't cause me to breakout and it's very refreshing! Also great to spry eyeshadow brushes before applying shimmer shadows!
Alex B.
Alex B.

This is a staple product. It is great for taking down the powderyness at the end of my makeup routine. I also love to spray it on an eyeshadow brush to intensify metallic colors, or with a dark shadow to create an opaque liner. The packaging is great too.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Boise, ID

Love this! The mist is so fine that I never see droplets on my face. I use about three sprays a day and the bottle last forever. It is on the pricey side but I'm ok with that because of the job it does. I've tried others and always come back home to this!
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Huntsville, TX

I love this stuff!!

I have extremely oily skin so I was a little iffy about buying this product but I have no regrets whatsoever! This mist just soaks up all the powders on my skin and takes away my cake face, which nobody likes, girl lets be honest here.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.

A need-to-own. Works well to get rid of an overly dry, matte look. Refreshes skin, and gets rid of any powdery look. Of course it's great to use to make shadows damp to intensify shine and color, too. Isn't meant to prolog the wear of your makeup, though.
arlene n.
arlene n.
Denver, CO

My Holy Grail!!!!!! I've tried others but always come back. Fix+ sets my makeup flawlessly, smells great, and doesn't irritate my skin. Although I have combination skin, it hydrates my skin without making it oily. You gotta try it if you haven't already!
Yamaris M.
Yamaris M.
Guaynabo

Me encanta !!
Me encanta como funciona !
Me encanta su olor !!
Y me encanta tu empaque 😂 !!
Lo utilizo después que haya terminado con mi maquillaje para darle su toque final y no me haga ver mi cara tan mate y para que haga que mi iluminador brille mas !
Connie G.
Connie G.
Corona, CA

Es bueno el producto es uno de los que me an servido mejor al menos ase lo que dise cumple con lo que promete me gusta utilizarlo mas que nada en mis trabajos para que dure mas el maquillaje asta ahorita en lo personal uno de los mejores por el momento!.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.