BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Ellany V.
Bakersfield, CA
I recently got to try a sample of this product and I did like the lasting effects. Smooth application matte finish not shinny I like this make up long lasting with primer.
Christina B.
Modesto, CA
I buy the mini size and take this with me EVERYWHERE. This stuff is a miracle maker. My makeup lasts all day when I use this spray. I am a forever customer of fix+ spray!
Otreace C.
Its just magic! Don't know how I went so long not knowing this product existed!!! It sets the look you want all day with no re applying- its like hairspray for your face.
Jordon C.
carrollton, AL
This is a staple in my makeup routine. I like to layer it under other setting sprays. It blends and melts my makeup together for a flawless finish. Love this six) stuff!
Daizi P.
IN LOVE WITH THIS !!!

WORKS AMAZING ! I USE MOSTLY MAC ! GREAT BRAND ! DEFINITELY WORTH THE PRICE ! ITS A MUST ! Makes a big difference , your make will last you all day
Bianca G.
This is by far my favorite love using it to make my every shadows more pigmented! And I also spray on my face helps my makeup look more blended and gives a flawless look
Maria D.
Lynn, MA
Omg! Si quieres que tu maquillaje luzca perfecto esto es lo que debes usar, lo compro grande o pequeño pero siempre lo tengo, My Makeup look perfect with this product...
Mayra C.
Oakwood Hills, IL
I Love this product! I really love to use it to refresh my face and make up or to apply it on my eye shadow brush before I use my eye shadow to help bring out the color.
Samantha H.
Morehead, KY
Love this. Fix+ is almost everyone's favorite. My makeup lasts all day and the product doesn't burn my eyes. My favorite setting spray. The application is nice as well.
Lexie B.
Eau claire , WI
I really can't live without my fix+. I use it mainly for my shadows to make them last longer and give them more of a metallic look. I will continue to buy this spray!!!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.