BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Jennifer M.
The only setting spray you will ever need. Use it to set foundation, and amp up glitter eyeshadows or pigments. Smells amazing and last so long! The Mist is super fine and won’t disturb your makeup
Morgan J.
Huntington, WV
Call me obsessed but this melts my makeup into my skin & leaves me looking flawless all day. I have repurchased this 5 or so times now & I will continue to. This is my go to & I will always use this. Holy grail 🙌🏻🙌🏻❤️
Kate M.
This spray is so universal with prepping your face, setting your face and also for making shadows pop with pigment! I absolutely love this product it is so amazing and the smell is really nice too!
Margarita T.
Love this stuff. I use it every day. Both to prime and finish. It is pretty versatile and definitely worth the money. If it's not in your arsenal as a staple add it now MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Leah R.
Boston, MA
Obsessed with this product. Best setting spray on the market. Smells SO GOOD. Feels SO GOOD on the fave, nice and refreshing. Makes the makeup melt together. Also great for hydrating and prepping the skin before makeup application
LaQuishia M.
I've been using Mac Prep & Prime for about a year and half now. Originally I started using it as a setting spray and it didn't work good for me as a setting spray. Whenever I used it, it seemed to make my skin a little dry. Refusing to let my money 'go down the drain' I started using this Fix+ on my brushes! Meaning before applying my foundation with my buffing brush I would spray the brush with a little Fix+ and then pour my foundation on the brush. I noticed that this help my foundation to go on smoother and it also helped stretching a small amount of foundation as well. Also the Fix+ helped my highlighter to pop even more to me. So I would spray my fan brush with some Fix+ & my highlighter as well. Usually I would have to dip my brush in the highlighter about 2-3 times for the highlighter to show up how I want. When I spray the brush & highlighter with Fix+ the highlighter shows up so good in one dip of the highlighter. It didn't work for me as a setting spray but it ALWAYS helps with my foundation & highlighter application.  MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ (When you think about it, I don't it's suppose to be used as a setting spray anyway, Lol! Am I wrong?)
Winnie L.
This product is for, priming, setting and help pick up eyeshadow glitters! Great and all the beauty bloggers and you tubers SWEAR by this! When you see this product on sale. Please RUN, don’t walk
liawainaniretotalkeliipio R.
Waipahu
Really refreshing and I actually feel like it sets everything in place even though it is not an actual setting spray. Great packaging and I love that you can lock the bottle so it doesn’t spray by itself if you put it into a bag.
Tina M.
West Point, NY
I can’t even start my day without this. Cool and refreshing every single time! I never get tired of wearing it and my makeup looks flawless after I’ve finished and topped it with this! Must have!!
HaleyAnn B.
Livingston, TN
This is a great product. I enjoy using it to foil my glitter or shimmery eye shadows so that they stay on my lid longer, as well as using it to set my makeup. It is simple and clean. It works amazingly.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.