Add a Photo

Photos (442)
Tasha J.
Tasha J.
Saskatoon , Saskatchewan

I use this product to set my foundation + powder, but I ALSO use this to make eyeshadows more vibrant. Specifically if any Colourpop shadows I have dry out, I use FIX+ to rehydrate them again! This is a multi-purpose setting spray.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.

Mac fix plus is my favourite setting spray around as it is lightweight, easy to apply, good for dry to medium skin (as mine is) it may not be as easy for the more oily skin but I do recommend to others for an easy use setting spray
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

Loveeeeeeee this stuff I always buy two bottles at a time , I use this before and after my makeup . I use it to boost shadows or pigments, amplify my highlight also really makes my makeup last all day I recommend this to everyone !
stephanie u.
stephanie u.
Mccullom Lake, IL

I fell in love with this product a few years back! Such a great multi purpose spray! I use it on my face before my moisturizer to get a dewy look! I'm very dry. And I use this to spray on eye-shadow when I want a more intense look!
Emily H.
Emily H.

I've only tried this once but I can definitely say that I'll be purchasing this in the future! It beautifully melts makeup together for a flawless finish and prevents makeup from looking cakey, which often happens with my dry skin.
Haley G.
Haley G.

One of the few products I like from Mac . It has a great smell and it helps keep my makeup looking fresh . It's not a setting spray ( I thought it was too it's okay ) but i do look it when I need my makeup to look new and refreshed
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

I really like how this takes away the powdery finish to my makeup and how it refreshes my makeup but it has fragrance and if I use it a couple days in a row it causes a rash on my skin. If your skin is sensitive to fragrance beware
Amy P.
Amy P.
Chelsea, MA

This is my favorite setting spray. I sprayed this on my face after powdering and it makes my skin look a little bit dewy instead of too powdery. You can also spray it on your brush before applying eye shadow for a more opaque look.
Celinda C.
Celinda C.

This stuff is a life changer. I do use this after I moisturize and before I put on my foundation just so I can get that dewy look I'm going for. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is oily. It sets everything like glue.
Dora W.
Dora W.
Saginaw, MI

I love it. More than amy other setting spray or priming spray. I use it before and after i apply makeup . i fee like it helps the makeup melt into my skin and not look so dry or cakey. The only draw back is that it is limda pricey
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.