Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (582)
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
This is a life changing product for me!!! I adore the fix+ I use it after I moisturize to prep my skin, I use it even without makeup, and I also use it to refresh my skin! I love love love this product
Alexus B.
Alexus B.
Smyrna, GA
I really love this stuff. I love how misty it is. My face doesn't feel drenched when I use it. And in the summer time you can stick it in the fridge, it's great cold( MAC counter gave me that tip lol )
Kamila B.
Kamila B.
East Hartford, CT
April 27, 2016, 3:21 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This setting spray makes your make up in tact for hours. I went to an event where I danced for 7 hours straight and my makeup was still good. You only need 2-3 sprits. The amount lasts for a long time.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Feb. 24, 2016, 1:56 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this stuff! It really helps my makeup mesh together so that it doesn't look cakey and/or powdery on my face. I have the rose scented one and it smells SO good! I wish they would make it permanent.
Margarita P.
Margarita P.
Riverview, FL
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!! It is so worth it my makeup lasts me so much more longer!!! The price for this product is VERY worth it, i bought it once and i haven't bought another one since then...IM HOOKED!
Vipasana K.
Vipasana K.
This spray is life!! I can't step out of my house without spraying it. My makeup is never cakey when i use this! The only con about this product is it makes my skin a little oily at the end of the day.
Flavi D.
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
Aug. 15, 2016, 11:28 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I spray this on my face after I am done with my make up and sometimes I use it on my eyeshadow brush to make it look intense. I love it. My makeup stays in place all day long. I defiantly recommend it
Krystal V.
Krystal V.
Hialeah, FL
July 1, 2016, 4:03 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I've purchased this product twice already and I use it for absolutely everything. I use it to prime, set, refresh.. literally EVERYTHING. Its so wonderful and perfect but it does run out very quickly.
Tricia H.
Tricia H.
July 18, 2016, 4:05 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Okay this fix+ is NOT a setting spray. AT ALL. So please don't be confused. It helps your skin look like skin again. Imagine a cream in a spray form. It hydrates, illuminates, and perfects the makeup.
Ash M.
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
May 9, 2016, 6:06 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is a great product to use over powders, and for making eyeshadow more vibrant. I'm sure there are other uses for this product I haven't discovered yet. It is very refreshing and has a nice scent.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.