MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.See all 641 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (638)
Buy on Nordstrom
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Olympia , WA
If there were ever a product everyone needs in their makeup bag it is this! Not only does it help hydrate the skin it holds makeup for an all day flawless finish. This is a holy grail beauty product!
Tran H.
Tran H.
March 18, 2016, 11:49 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
You can find alternatives, but this is a guarantee plus for setting spray. Also spray this on your brushes for a more pigmented eyeshadow look or when you apply highlight for it to look more vibrant!
Logan B.
Logan B.
Brandon, MS
May 20, 2016, 1:56 p.m.
Amazing!!
I spritz my face before makeup application for a primer and it makes my makeup last all day!
I spray brushes and the fix plus makes everything more pigmented!
I use it every day!
in love!!
Sneha B.
Sneha B.
Montvale, NJ
This is an amazing product. you can set makeup. you can intenify eye shdows. you can refresh your face. it moisturizes and locks the make up in
blends the powders. finished 5 bottles sp far. love it
Karen D.
Karen D.
Brooks, ME
Seriously this is life! Lol love this for setting my makeup. I have dry skin and this keeps my makeup fresh looking and not cakey! Also I swear this is the key to keeping my make up lasting all day.
Yamilys B.
Yamilys B.
Baytown, TX

excellent this prime, let me mate Super face and ready to wear makeup like a professional, always use and I love and what I like is that not if it is for that but mattifies the glitter of the area T
Janice H.
Janice H.
Calvin, KY
I can't live without prep and prime it's great to put over your primer to add more moister before putting on foundation it's also good to spray a little on your brush to make eye shadow more intense
Alison F.
Alison F.
Fremont, CA
Aug. 20, 2016, 1:44 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Great product .. Although it's really not all that .. I still like it and does give pigment to your shadows! I normally spray it into my brush for my inner eye and makes the color pop!! It's amazing
Claire B.
Claire B.
My favorite thing to do with this is wet my brush to put on highliter, eyeshadow, anything you want to take to the next level! In a pinch I have used it for setting spray. A great versital product!
sheridan m.
sheridan m.
Mobile, AL
This priming water is not only great for prepping the face for makeup, but it also can be added to highlighters or eyeshadows to make them pop even more. This product is a must in every makeup kit.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.