Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (439)
Kelly A.
Kelly A.

MAC Fix+ is one of my all time favorite products. I love that it is so versatile! I use it as a hydrating mist before foundation. As well as spritzing it on a beauty blender to blend in concealer. My favorite way however, is using it to intense shadows and pigments
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Hicksville, NY

This is my holy grail of holy grails. I use this every single day to set my face and it leaves my makeup looking beautiful and natural. It makes my makeup last all day and gives me an airbrushed finish. I have repurchased several bottles and will continue to do so.
Misty P.
Misty P.
Nevada, TX

I use this product over my MAC powder foundation. It smooths out my foundation and makes it look less powdery but does not help foundation last longer. I will keep using until I find something that keeps my foundation staying longer and doesn't accentuate my pores.
Alejandra V.
Alejandra V.
Palmdale, CA

best setting spray, inexpensive too in my opinion i believe its $23 and thats fine by me, does not leave a matte finish but leaves a dewy finish and i love that. i recommend it to anyone looking for a good setting spray! have purchased again and will keep doing so!
Marisa C.
Marisa C.
San Antonio, TX

An absolute must have in my makeup kit . I use it for everything you can possibly think of from dampening my beauty blender to help intensify and eyeshadow or highlight I absolutely recommend this to anyone and everyone. Trust you will find a way that works for you
Abigail G.
Abigail G.

I did not understand the hype for this product until I tried it. It is honestly a multy purpose item and I think it's genius. I use it as a setting spray and to make eyeshadows more vibrant. I originally bought the sample size but now I only purchase the full size.
The first setting spray that I use, and till now is my favorite is the best product of MAC for me, i only have good things to say about this product, i recommended for everyone who wants a really good setting spray that doesn't feel heavy, just love to Mac for this
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Monahans, TX

I seriously love this so much, it does me good every time I use it. I went into Mac and bought it one day and I've never used another one since. I have oily skin and this never lets me down. I would buy this product over and over. If you haven't tried this, try it!
Brook E.
Brook E.
Pocomoke City, MD

This is the product I cannot live without. I personally like urban decay setting spray to set my make up. But this product is amazing to foil eyeshadows with. It smells so nice and works amazing. It's a little too moisturizing to set my make up with since I'm oily!
Jesus A.
Jesus A.

This will never leave my room and I will always keep an extra one with me because this is the bomb right here this is what I could say if not the beast one of the beast sprays I have tried it can keep on your makeup without clogging my pores I am in love with this.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.