BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Christina B.
Modesto, CA
I buy the mini size and take this with me EVERYWHERE. This stuff is a miracle maker. My makeup lasts all day when I use this spray. I am a forever customer of fix+ spray!
Maria D.
Lynn, MA
Omg! Si quieres que tu maquillaje luzca perfecto esto es lo que debes usar, lo compro grande o pequeño pero siempre lo tengo, My Makeup look perfect with this product...
Bianca G.
This is by far my favorite love using it to make my every shadows more pigmented! And I also spray on my face helps my makeup look more blended and gives a flawless look
Daizi P.
IN LOVE WITH THIS !!!

WORKS AMAZING ! I USE MOSTLY MAC ! GREAT BRAND ! DEFINITELY WORTH THE PRICE ! ITS A MUST ! Makes a big difference , your make will last you all day
Mayra C.
Oakwood Hills, IL
I Love this product! I really love to use it to refresh my face and make up or to apply it on my eye shadow brush before I use my eye shadow to help bring out the color.
Jordon C.
carrollton, AL
This is a staple in my makeup routine. I like to layer it under other setting sprays. It blends and melts my makeup together for a flawless finish. Love this six) stuff!
Taylor A.
this is a must have for my everyday makeup I always have so set my face with this, it gives you a nice dewy look and it makes your face look smooth and not like a cake.
Ana C.
San Diego, CA
I love this for setting my makeup but also for when I want a color to pop more I put some on my brush and pick up the color and apply it and it gives it that extra pop.
Samantha H.
Morehead, KY
Love this. Fix+ is almost everyone's favorite. My makeup lasts all day and the product doesn't burn my eyes. My favorite setting spray. The application is nice as well.
Donna T.
Florissant, MO
I use this so much, I purchase two at a time!!! I cannot put on my face without finishing with my prep & prime spray! I am hooked, it's definitely one of my must haves.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.