MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.See all 641 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (638)
Buy on Nordstrom
Krystal V.
Krystal V.
July 1, 2016, 4:03 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I've purchased this product twice already and I use it for absolutely everything. I use it to prime, set, refresh.. literally EVERYTHING. Its so wonderful and perfect but it does run out very quickly.
Jordan L.
Jordan L.
I like to apply this after my makeup and it is just very refreshing. It doesn't really keep my makeup on longer but it makes my makeup not look as powdery. You can also use it to intensify eyeshadows.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Indianapolis, IN
Seriously a must have!!!! It works so well applies make up so flawless. I seriously cannot say anything bad about this spray. If you haven't tried it yet TRY IT! It's the best thing you can invest in.
Erika Z.
Erika Z.
Tallahassee, FL
July 19, 2016, 4:58 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Go to setting spray! It smells amazing. Compared to alternatives this product is lighter and doesn't give an oily finish. It's simply packaging is light weight and is perfect for the "on the go" look.
Tricia H.
Tricia H.
July 18, 2016, 4:05 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Okay this fix+ is NOT a setting spray. AT ALL. So please don't be confused. It helps your skin look like skin again. Imagine a cream in a spray form. It hydrates, illuminates, and perfects the makeup.
Ash M.
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
May 9, 2016, 6:06 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is a great product to use over powders, and for making eyeshadow more vibrant. I'm sure there are other uses for this product I haven't discovered yet. It is very refreshing and has a nice scent.
Flavi D.
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
Aug. 15, 2016, 11:28 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I spray this on my face after I am done with my make up and sometimes I use it on my eyeshadow brush to make it look intense. I love it. My makeup stays in place all day long. I defiantly recommend it
Sahrai M.
Sahrai M.
June 25, 2016, 9:25 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Bomb af. spray it a couple of times on your eyeshadow brush to get the pigment to show up amazingly. also use to prime before you beat that face girl. it's a holy grail item and I love it sooooo much
Haley C.
Haley C.
Bryan, TX
One of my fav products ever made by mac there are so many used for this product not yo mention its actually good for your skin! I lost track of how many bottles of this stuff I've used over the years
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Concord, NC
This is one of the best setting sprays I have used so far. It isn't too shimmer and isn't too matte. It makes my makeup stay on all day and makes it look better. It's really easy to to spritz and go.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.