Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (381)
Kelly R.
Kelly R.

A need-to-own. Works well to get rid of an overly dry, matte look. Refreshes skin, and gets rid of any powdery look. Of course it's great to use to make shadows damp to intensify shine and color, too. Isn't meant to prolog the wear of your makeup, though.
arlene n.
arlene n.
Denver, CO

My Holy Grail!!!!!! I've tried others but always come back. Fix+ sets my makeup flawlessly, smells great, and doesn't irritate my skin. Although I have combination skin, it hydrates my skin without making it oily. You gotta try it if you haven't already!
Yamaris M.
Yamaris M.
Guaynabo

Me encanta !!
Me encanta como funciona !
Me encanta su olor !!
Y me encanta tu empaque 😂 !!
Lo utilizo después que haya terminado con mi maquillaje para darle su toque final y no me haga ver mi cara tan mate y para que haga que mi iluminador brille mas !
Connie G.
Connie G.
Corona, CA

Es bueno el producto es uno de los que me an servido mejor al menos ase lo que dise cumple con lo que promete me gusta utilizarlo mas que nada en mis trabajos para que dure mas el maquillaje asta ahorita en lo personal uno de los mejores por el momento!.
Ali H.
Ali H.
Fairfield, CT

Love love love this!!! Honestly I work a full time job then go to class, so I have almost a 14 hour day, and spraying this stuff honestly makes my makeup last longer !!! I recommend this most defiantly as the product does keep my makeup on!!! Amazing !!!
Marly M.
Marly M.

I use this when I know I want my makeup to stay and not move what so ever. It is very easy to apply and it does keep makeup stay you don't even need any touch overs after this product. I would recommend this product to everyone that needs a setting spray
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Richmond, CA

This spray is so good and I love the smell of it! I love using this to put on my highlight I just spray my brush and then add the highlight and it just gives it such a better look! And then when I'm done with my whole face I spray some to set everything!
Breanna Y.
Breanna Y.
Springdale, AR

This stuff really sets your makeup really well and I love it so much! Its great! Its a little pricey but I think that it is worth it if you want your makeup looking on point! Its so easy to use and all you do is spray! I would recommend this to everyone!
Sorangel B.
Sorangel B.
Bronx, NY

Love it my make up has never lasted so long after using this product. I bought this product online. I will recommend this product to everyone who wants a long lasting makeup. Buy it and be amazed you'll never be more amazed at how long your makeup lasts.
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Thousand Oaks, CA

I've tried this spray out a few times, different years just to ensure it worked right.. And it was.. AMAZING. My makeup stayed on all day even thought it was mid summer and I had to dance the entire day. It's truly great and will keep your makeup intact!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.