BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
I absolutely love this prep and prime spray it's so hydrating and makes your highlight pop! I also love to use on my brush to apply eye shadow with shimmer makes the pigmentation that much better!
Pria W.
Pria W.
i love this product. a little goes a long way so this size bottle lasts forever. i have dry skin and it worked pretty well for me. it definitely helps hide pores before you put on your foundation.
Citlali R.
Citlali R.
Carlsbad, CA
I absolutely love this product. I was hesitant to buy it at first but I'm totally glad I did. It keeps my makeup locked in and set for hours. I'm definitely stocking up and I will be repurchasing.
Merlyn C.
Merlyn C.
Este es uno de los mejores primer que puede haber, funciona muy bien para mi rostro en las zonas donde son grasas, reduce un poco los poros abiertos y ayudar a preparar la piel para el maquillaje.
Maria A.
Maria A.
York, PA
Review for: Skin Spray
Love love love this stuff! It seriosuly gives your face life. I highly recommend this product. Try to only spray a few sprays or you'll get a dewy feeling. It definitely does what it says it does!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Springfield, MO
Great product. Smells fresh and clean. I spray it on my brush or beauty blender before I start blending out my foundation. New spray for each side of my face. This is a great trick you should try.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Methuen, MA
Fix plus is probably the most versatile item in my makeup collection. It can be used as so many different things like a primer, setting spray, face refresher, and to make colors look more intense.
Tatianna D.
Tatianna D.
Ravenna , OH
Review for: Skin Spray
This product is everything! I apply it before doing my makeup to make sure my skin is hydrated. Then I use it after I'm done to set my makeup and it last all day. It's definitely worth the money!
Julia H.
Julia H.
Atlanta, GA
This product leaves a great Dewey finish if applied after your full makeup is complete. However, I don't recommend it for the hot weather because the Dewey complexion can turn into a sweaty look!
Imelda H.
Imelda H.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this setting spray. It's not very expensive either compared to some others. I bought it at the Mac store. It helps my makeup a lot and it actually sets very well. I recommend it very much.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.