Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Lou C.
Lou C.
England

I love this product! I usually use this to apply glitter to my lids, I also used it to set my face after applying my makeup, it's very easy to use and will definitely to the job, unfortunately I recently ran out but I would buy again!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Macomb, Mi

This stuff is great not only can you use it to finish off your perfection you can use it while your putting that perfection together smells good feels good before and after applying your makeup really easy to apply will purchase again
Emma v.
Emma v.
Toronto

This is liquid gold! I use it for everything. First, as a make up base and to wet my sponge and then again to set my makeup once applied. It also adds a flawless finish when used throughout the day. Just spray to freshen up your face!
joyce O.
joyce O.

This is a good setting spray. I used it regularly when I would do my makeup and actually contour and use non powder formulas. It lasts a good while. The only downside is the price. I'm sure you can find something similar for way less.
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.

This stuff will make you flawless!! It's meant to take down the "powerdy" look you can get from using...powders!! It does just that! After a few sprays my makeup goes from looking like makeup to looking like skin! This is a MUST OWN!!
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
Vancouver, BC

I swear by Mac Fix+, a quick spray will set all your hard work for well over 8 hours. I also use it dampen my beauty blender before blending out concealer and foundation. My base stays all day, even when sweating and touching my face.
Marina Q.
Marina Q.

New to the make up game and never understood what I even needed something like this for. Doesn't feel like I caked on some random spray on my face. Would probably buy again, but other brands work the same way. Can go a cheaper route.
Janet A.
Janet A.
Manitou Springs, CO

I've had my bottle of Mac fix plus for a year and a month now and I use it for everything in my makeup routine, and I mean EVERYTHING. It helps each pigment pop more. I will definitely buy another bottle of this. It's worth the money
Natalia V.
Natalia V.
Lafayette, LA

I spray this on my beauty blender before applying my foundation with it and it works amazing that way to keep my foundation lasting all day/night. I never go without this stuff if i have to wear makeup for an extended period of time.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Tracy, CA

I have tried many different brand of setting spray...but I ALWAYS go back to MAC fix+. I love finish after I spray my face it blends my makeup together flawlessly. I will ALWAYS recommend MAC fix+ to eveyone who ask what spray I use.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.