Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (523)
Haley M.
Haley M.

100% recommend! This is a great primer and also you can use this to enhance your eyeshadow pigmentation or you can enhance your pigmentation for your highlight and I promise you if you use it for highlight your highlight will be blinding!!!
LINDA R.
LINDA R.

I love this product . I use it for many reasons, apply to brush to help put on eye shadow ,apply to my face before foundation is applied . It is a little pricey but does the job will always be a must have when it comes to my makeup routine.
Kim D.
Kim D.
Glenside, PA

Love this setting spray it's so refreshing and leaves my skin looking so natural after applying my makeup! It's great for applying before or after makeup and the bottle lasts a long time! Scent is so nice and fresh. Def a makeup bag staple!
Bernice R.
Bernice R.
Brownsville, TX

Perfect setting spray. Ive been using this for 2 years now and I would not go without it. Very easy to apply just spray and your all set i have very sensitive and yellow undertone and i love how this sits my makeup and protects it soo well.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Coudersport, PA

Cannot express how much I love this product! Mac fix+ makes all of your makeup melt together in a beautiful way, it can help blend out thick concealer and make eyeshadow pigment wayyyy better. It is a must have that I will never be without!
Rana I.
Rana I.
Canton, MI

Leaves my face hydrant and natural looking throughout the day for oily skin. Also super good for spraying on brushes to pack in eyeshadow. I use it with my mac foundation and it's not pricey since usually two sprays is enough for your face.
Kiana B.
Kiana B.
Wartburg, TN

I finally made the plunge to buy mac+ and honestly can't go back lol it's good for any skin tone as far as I've seen and lasts forever since it's a high end product. I love this setting spray soooo much. It keeps my makeup flawless all day!
Jocelyn K.
Jocelyn K.
Drexel Hill, PA

This spray changed makeup. You can stay it on your face after applying powers to make a more flawless skin appearance or spray on brushes before applying eyeshadow to make the eyeshadow pigmented. I would definitely recommend this product!!
Felicia B.
Felicia B.
East Chicago, IN

I use this for everything it's perfect setting spray I mainly use it for my eyeshadow to make the shimmer shades more vibrant only con it really not long lasting on myself for my face. But it is a great buy and a must have in my collection!
Toby C.
Toby C.
Baltimore, MD

Love this spray I use it for my powder foundations. If my face is looking like I have on powder foundation. I just spray this all over my face let it dry and my powder foundation is looking good. I have one on back up and I will buy again.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.