Add a Photo

darrielle w.
Arlington, TX
Aug. 12, 2016, 4:32 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
A must have for anyone who is into makeup/skin care. It's great for setting makeup into place but it's also very nice to spray on a hot day. It feels great and does miracle work for the skin and makeup.
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
San Diego, CA
Aug. 7, 2016, 1:42 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This product Is life !!!!! I'm not sure why some people don't like it but it's worth the money MAC products are Long lasting And makes my makeup On Fleek all The Time. This spray makes your makeup pop .
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Baltimore, MD
Aug. 4, 2016, 4:09 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is a product that I will purchase over and over. It is a finishing spray, not a setting spray. I find that it's the best thing to take down the powderiness of makeup and make it look super natural.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Missoula, MT
July 26, 2016, 10:05 p.m.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Greenville, SC
July 17, 2016, 4:34 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love to apply this before I apply my make up because it makes my face feel refreshed. For the price the product lasts a long time. I bought this product in the MAC store. I would definitely recommend.
Jasleen K.
Jasleen K.
Feb. 26, 2016, 1:05 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This product is amazing. I always use it once i finish doing my makeup. It smells great and gives anfinishing look to the makeup. Makes your fave glow. It can be used before makeup as priming water too.
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Edinboro, PA
This stuff has sooo many uses! I will spray my makeup brushes when I want to loosen foundation or pick up more eyeshadow! And it's great for setting your foundation when you need a little extra moisture
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
This is a life changing product for me!!! I adore the fix+ I use it after I moisturize to prep my skin, I use it even without makeup, and I also use it to refresh my skin! I love love love this product
Margarita P.
Margarita P.
Riverview, FL
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!! It is so worth it my makeup lasts me so much more longer!!! The price for this product is VERY worth it, i bought it once and i haven't bought another one since then...IM HOOKED!
Alexus B.
Alexus B.
Smyrna, GA
I really love this stuff. I love how misty it is. My face doesn't feel drenched when I use it. And in the summer time you can stick it in the fridge, it's great cold( MAC counter gave me that tip lol )
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.