BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Alyssa B.
St Clr Shores, MI
I love the fix plus because you can use it to prep, prime, and set! I love priming my face with this because it leaves a sticky consistency that makes me feel like my foundation is literally being glued on my face for long wear for the rest of the day. And my makeup really does last all day long!
Alixx A.
Tucson, AZ
A MUST HAVE PRODUCT!!!  The pro's to this product is that it refreshes your skin and preps it for products.  a few sprays before during and after your makeup it all you need. It's also great for a pick me during the day to freshen up your makeup. The Aloe and Glycerin is two great combos to use on your skin. helps hydrate soothe and assist in prolonging your makeup.
Vanessa S.
Boise, ID
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ is my favorite fix-it-all. A vitamin and mineral water with chamomile, green tea and cucumber. This can be applied directly to bare skin to soothe the skin and prep for makeup application. It's great to use when applying liquid foundation to uneven, unhappy, skin. The result is a blended, airbrushed flawless face. I use Fix+ all. the. time.
Umiri K.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
I love this spray! It's not the typical setting spray.. but it's a must! When I put on makeup, it gets cakey sometimes because I like to have my foundation full coverage. When I spray the fix plus when I feel like my face is too Cakey, it makes it look more natural :)
Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
A must have everyday in my makeup routine. I use it as a primer before I start my makeup or even over another primer. I also use it after I use all my powders to set them and make them meld together and not look powdery or cakey. Lastly I use it as a face refresher throughout the day to keep me looking dewy.
Alyssa L.
Spencerport, NY
I have mixed feelings about this product. Sometimes I love it and sometimes I hate it. I don't like to apply this product as a finishing spray because I feel like it ruins my makeup and makes it break up on my skin. I use this product to wet my brushes to make eyeshadows more intense or I will spray it on my beauty sponge if it is getting dry. I would not repurchase.
sana a.
Schaumburg, IL
omg i love this setting spray. i also use it to refresh my face before priming and it makes my metallic eye shadows more metallic when i spray my brush with fix plus before applying the eye shadows. spritz it all over your face once your make up is done and it takes away all the cakiness and makes you make up look like a  dream. definately going to buy anothr one
Yazmin V.
Visalia , CA
I can't count how many times I've repurchased this product! Definitely worth every penny. I use it everyday! My uses include: to set my makeup, intensify my highlight, wet my beauty blender spray on bare skin for glow, as a primer before my primer. LOVE IT!
Faith S.
Phoenix , AZ
It feels really good on my face, BUT i never really noticed it helped keep make-up on my face long. Sometimes I even felt like it would "wash" my make up off. BUT adding to my brush before I apply eye shadow is AMAZING, but you could also use water to get the same effect.
Ali M.
Ludowici , GA
This is the best thing I've come by! I used it as a primer and setting spray which is definitely a pro to this product. I'd say it does the job for any skin type. I have combination. I would recommend to anyone looking for a new primer/setting spray it's especially great for going out my make up lasted all night while at a party if you're even just curious you should give it a try.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.