Add a Photo

Photos (549)
Kristal M.
Kristal M.
Elizabethport, NJ

This is a staple in my everyday makeup. Spritz this on after I apply my makeup and it keeps it in place all day! It doesn't perform miracles but as long as your makeup is suited for you it will definitely extend the wear. It also last a long time!
Rosalyn H.
Rosalyn H.
Fontana, Ca

Absolutely a must have no doubt for your everyday makeup! My face is usually oily but this setting spray over holds very well! Pro is lasts a good amount of time! Very quick and easy to apply as well as use to blend. Highly recommend for everyone!
Laura P.
Laura P.
Katy, TX

This setting spray works wonders and it's a must have for me. You can use it to set your face makeup, and spray it on brushes before picking up eyeshadow to make the pigments more vibrant. This works especially well with metallic or shiny shadows.
Mckenna M.
Mckenna M.
Las Vegas

This primary is life I love the way it finishes on your skin it's very lightweight not heavy it feels very refreshing when you put it on it works for every skin feature I would purchase this again I just think everyone should at least try it out.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY

I don't use this in the traditional sense of a primer. I use this to add a spritz to my brushes when applying shadow and this truly enhances and intensifies colors. The difference this product makes enables me to keep repurchasing again and again
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.

This stuff is amazing i use it before and after my makeup it doesn't help with pores but it does leave your face with a smooth look too it and take away all the powdery look to your face i have and will continue buying it also it last a long time
Haley B.
Haley B.

Love this product! Perfect for all makeup users! So simple and refreshing, but also good for wetting makeup brushes. I also love the smell of this, it is just so refreshing. I would defiantly but again since it does last me a good amount of time!
Jeanette B.
Jeanette B.
Columbia, MD

I love this spray! I use it as a spray to intensify my eye shadows or highlighters. Also I use it as a makeup setting spray for a light refreshing feel. It doesn't hide pores or anything corrective like that. But none the less it's a nice spray 😊
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Douglas, GA

I love this spray very much. I spray it after I have done my makeup as a setting spray and it ensures that your makeup stays all day. Also, I love to put eyeshadow on a brush and then spray the MAC Fix+ on it. It intensifies the shadow immensely.
takiyah M.
takiyah M.

Love love love. I've started using it and my makeup looks better than ever . Use it as a FIXING spray. Not a primer or setting spray . This will remove that powdery cake face look and give u a skin finish . Must try ! I think I'm hooked for life.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.