Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (475)
Lesie J.
Lesie J.

I love this product. I live in a city with very hot weather, and a couple sprits of this on my face and my makeup lasts all day. I also use it to add more pigmentation on my eyeshadows, or my highlights. I buy it online on the mac cosmetics website.
angelica c.
angelica c.
maywood, ca

If i can it will be a ten satr in my book, love this. Makeup setting in perfect. I have three little ones always in back of each one, with this setting spray i dont have to worry if my foundation is geting smerd. Leave a perfect matte finish ♥ LOVE.
Just wooow, it's more than in your imagination MAC Fix, I do my make up and when I finish I used it, I stay with my make up all the day fixedly easy to apply, but actually it finished, but I will buy it it's sur. I recommend all my friends to buy it
Sterling P.
Sterling P.

Great to use over and under makeup to prep skin and create a base for makeup and then add a finishing mist. My favorite way to use this product is to spray on dry areas after my makeup is on to help with dry patches yet still keep my makeup in tact.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.

Amazing setting spray! Great for putting on glittery or chunky/foiled eyeshadows. Makes my make up look amazing and glowy. I love everything about this spray! Really keeps your Make up on, refreshes old make up and keeps it from looking dry and old.
Katarzyna B.
Katarzyna B.

I spray this on after I apply my primer and also directly onto my Beautyblender to apply foundation and my skin loves it. Makeup seems to last longer and if makes my skin feel refreshed. Also, the large bottle lasts a long time. One of my favorites.
Iyshia W.
Iyshia W.

Fix plus is, in my opinion, the best makeup finishing spray on the market. It helps powder products to melt into the skin so beautifully. Not to be confused with a setting spray, it makes everything come together so much more quickly and perfectly.
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Tempe, AZ

This is my favorite Prep + Prime. Keeps your skin hydrated and clear. I have very sensitive skin so this product is amazing for that! Very light. I never go without this product and it is an essential for the balance of my make up foundation. 10/10
Lena K.
Lena K.

Amazing product. I've repurchased countless times. It's great all year round, but especially in summer. I have oil skin which gets worse this time of year, and this holds my makeup in place despite excess oils and moisture from the summer humidity.
Mieka J.
Mieka J.

If you are looking for a nice setting spray you need this in your life. I don't know how I lived before without the product and it is one that will be in my makeup bag forever. It does an amazing job at getting rid of the powder look in your makeup.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.