Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (551)
Lena K.
Lena K.

Amazing product. I've repurchased countless times. It's great all year round, but especially in summer. I have oil skin which gets worse this time of year, and this holds my makeup in place despite excess oils and moisture from the summer humidity.
Glenda M.
Glenda M.
Raleigh, NC

I love this for making my eyeshadows more vibrant and also for making my foundation less cakey. This does. If have any spf. It's natural on he skin and you can never get enough of it. I've been purchasing this for a long time and it is worth buyig
Rosalyn H.
Rosalyn H.
Fontana, Ca

Absolutely a must have no doubt for your everyday makeup! My face is usually oily but this setting spray over holds very well! Pro is lasts a good amount of time! Very quick and easy to apply as well as use to blend. Highly recommend for everyone!
Laura P.
Laura P.
Katy, TX

This setting spray works wonders and it's a must have for me. You can use it to set your face makeup, and spray it on brushes before picking up eyeshadow to make the pigments more vibrant. This works especially well with metallic or shiny shadows.
Karima F.
Karima F.

This product leaves your skin feeling fresh and glowing. The mist feels like a cool refresher for your makeup. I absolutly love love love this product and i recomend it for and everyday makeup look. definetly try it out and you will not regret it.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.

I love the product it works so well I use it every time I do my makeup and it leaves such a great finish it's long lasting very useful it leaves a natural look i have to use it or I won't be happy on how my foundation looks after a couple of hours
Kristal M.
Kristal M.
Elizabethport, NJ

This is a staple in my everyday makeup. Spritz this on after I apply my makeup and it keeps it in place all day! It doesn't perform miracles but as long as your makeup is suited for you it will definitely extend the wear. It also last a long time!
Molly H.
Molly H.
Tullahoma , TN

What's not to love about fix +? It can set your makeup, refresh your makeup, dampen your beauty blender or wet your brush for adding more pigment to your eye shadows. It really can do it all. Everyone needs a bottle of this on their makeup vanity!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Glendale, AZ

Absolutely one of my everyday products. It's a very versatile product. I love using it for my powder highlighters. I spray my makeup brush then glide it into my highlight of choice and apply to my cheek bones or any other area I like to highlight.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Buffalo, NY

This is my favorite setting spray. No other setting spray makes my makeup last as long as this. It is always great to wet a brush with for foiled shades. I believe the price of $22 is perfect because it really lengeths the wear of any makeup look.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.