Add a Photo

Photos (522)
Kaitlyn I.
Kaitlyn I.
Vancouver, WA

Can't recommend fix plus enough! Makes my makeup last all day and wears beautiful! It has a really fresh feeling when you spray it on your face and doesn't make my greasy at all! I can make a little go along way so I think the price is fair!
Kara C.
Kara C.
Decatur, AL

To me this beats the famous Urban Decay setting spray. My makeup lasts all day and even throughout my workout (WOW). To me it is very effective with eye makeup. I will be buying again and love that it is available in retail stores like Belk!
Lupita J.
Lupita J.
Los Angeles , Ca

My favorite, I use it to prime my face to set it and throughout the day I'll just spray my face with it to refresh my makeup . I also use it to add more definition on shadows I spray my brush and dip it into my shadows and it looks amazing .
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.

This product is great for so many functions for makeup. It's a good setting spray & also great to use on your makeup brushes when applying certain products. I have gone through several bottles over the years. I would recommend this product.
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA

I have used fix plus since high school. I always venture out but I always come back. This always takes the powdery look away from my makeup. It doesn't keep your makeup in place or anything like a setting spray but it does make it beautiful
Haley M.
Haley M.

100% recommend! This is a great primer and also you can use this to enhance your eyeshadow pigmentation or you can enhance your pigmentation for your highlight and I promise you if you use it for highlight your highlight will be blinding!!!
LINDA R.
LINDA R.

I love this product . I use it for many reasons, apply to brush to help put on eye shadow ,apply to my face before foundation is applied . It is a little pricey but does the job will always be a must have when it comes to my makeup routine.
Kiana B.
Kiana B.
Wartburg, TN

I finally made the plunge to buy mac+ and honestly can't go back lol it's good for any skin tone as far as I've seen and lasts forever since it's a high end product. I love this setting spray soooo much. It keeps my makeup flawless all day!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Coudersport, PA

Cannot express how much I love this product! Mac fix+ makes all of your makeup melt together in a beautiful way, it can help blend out thick concealer and make eyeshadow pigment wayyyy better. It is a must have that I will never be without!
Bernice R.
Bernice R.
Brownsville, TX

Perfect setting spray. Ive been using this for 2 years now and I would not go without it. Very easy to apply just spray and your all set i have very sensitive and yellow undertone and i love how this sits my makeup and protects it soo well.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.