BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Arianna R.
wickenburg
Love this spray. It’s always in my makeup bag. Works wonders with me. I️ use it not only to prime but to blend with my sponge and here and there. The price is well worth it. You will love this product.
Maribel G.
Salem, OR
I loveeee this setting spray im more of dry skin girl and after i put it on my skin. My face looks dewy and fresh looking . I also spray my eyeshadow brush it picks up shimmery eyeshadows much better .
Jeana P.
I love this as a setting spray and it also makes your shimmers and metallic covers pop more. It doesn’t really have a finish and it didn’t do anything as far as pore wise but it does hydrate your skin.
Laura W.
Shorewood, IL
I use this daily for so many purposes! Need your metallic shadow to pop? Fix +. Need your powders to melt into the skin? Fix +. Prep or set? Fix +. Must have product!
Sonali B.
La Jolla, CA
i have used many setting sprays, but nothing feels as comfortable or looks good on my dry skin as this! mac fix plus is great, especially to just blend everything together and create a seamless look!!
Lori G.
Oldie but a goodie. Used this for a long time until I ventured out and tried other setting sprays just to try them out. This is long wearing but sometimes it didn’t last through the hot days in Vegas.
Jayla G.
I freaking love MAC but this spray is everything! I have super dry skin year round and this helps a ton with that, I use this as a primer and a setting spray and sometimes as a refresher to help my skin look better as the day goes on.
Mala R.
Super long lasting finish. Takes powders to a nice clean finish. Not sure what more this should do but you can also use it to put on glitter eyeshadows which is nice. Spray it on the brush for better application. One of the best I’ve used and actually really affordable.
Janelle I.
San Antonio, TX
This is my top setting spray. I can't be without it. It sets my makeup without making me feel dry. It also melts my products together so nicely and the spray itself is just so light and fresh feeling.
Vicki A.
Silver Spring , MD
MY FAVORITE SETTING SPRAY OF ALL TIME! This spray keeps my makeup in for hours and hours and i do not feel the need to do touch ups or anything because the product does not make your face look oily or shiny later on. I love it.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.