BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Alexus B.
Alexus B.
Smyrna, GA
I really love this stuff. I love how misty it is. My face doesn't feel drenched when I use it. And in the summer time you can stick it in the fridge, it's great cold( MAC counter gave me that tip lol )
Cydney B.
Cydney B.
Mebane, NC
This product is great to use before applying makeup! It refreshes your skin and makes all the dry skin disappear! It's like Magic. I love this stuff. It's easy to use and would definitely buy it again!
Vipasana K.
Vipasana K.
This spray is life!! I can't step out of my house without spraying it. My makeup is never cakey when i use this! The only con about this product is it makes my skin a little oily at the end of the day.
Margarita P.
Margarita P.
Riverview, FL
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!! It is so worth it my makeup lasts me so much more longer!!! The price for this product is VERY worth it, i bought it once and i haven't bought another one since then...IM HOOKED!
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
This primer is amazing. I use it all the time. It goes on super easy. No lines, looks like a natural after you put your make up on top of it. Long lasting for everyday wear. Buy it over and over again.
Kamila B.
Kamila B.
East Hartford, CT
Review for: Skin Spray
This setting spray makes your make up in tact for hours. I went to an event where I danced for 7 hours straight and my makeup was still good. You only need 2-3 sprits. The amount lasts for a long time.
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
This is a life changing product for me!!! I adore the fix+ I use it after I moisturize to prep my skin, I use it even without makeup, and I also use it to refresh my skin! I love love love this product
Jordan L.
Jordan L.
I like to apply this after my makeup and it is just very refreshing. It doesn't really keep my makeup on longer but it makes my makeup not look as powdery. You can also use it to intensify eyeshadows.
Erika Z.
Erika Z.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Skin Spray
Go to setting spray! It smells amazing. Compared to alternatives this product is lighter and doesn't give an oily finish. It's simply packaging is light weight and is perfect for the "on the go" look.
Tricia H.
Tricia H.
Review for: Skin Spray
Okay this fix+ is NOT a setting spray. AT ALL. So please don't be confused. It helps your skin look like skin again. Imagine a cream in a spray form. It hydrates, illuminates, and perfects the makeup.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.