Add a Photo

Photos (444)
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
Vancouver, BC

I swear by Mac Fix+, a quick spray will set all your hard work for well over 8 hours. I also use it dampen my beauty blender before blending out concealer and foundation. My base stays all day, even when sweating and touching my face.
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.

This stuff will make you flawless!! It's meant to take down the "powerdy" look you can get from using...powders!! It does just that! After a few sprays my makeup goes from looking like makeup to looking like skin! This is a MUST OWN!!
Shuntavia H.
Shuntavia H.
Dallas, TX

I swear by Prep and Prime. I mean, who doesn't? This product is AMAZING. I use it for everything. I literally shower in it lol I would definitely recommend it to anyone and you'll love it as much as I do. Definitely will buy it again.
Devorah K.
Devorah K.
Brooklyn, NY

Such a great multi-use product. I like to set and spray myself mid-makeup application as well as after to set. People love to spray this before their application as well. I spray a lot of my brushes with it to give a more dewy effect.
Angela V.
Angela V.
Chino, CA

This has been a staple in my makeup kit since I can remember ever wearing makeup. I spray this throughout putting my makeup on to make powder products melt into the skin. There is not a dupe for this formula and I have tried them all!
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Waterbury, CT

I love using Mac Fix Plus setting spray for creating a vibrant eyeshadow/pigment color. It intensifies the pigment by 100% by dabbing your brush in fix plus before the eyeshadow. I don't really like using it as a setting spray though.
ashely m.
ashely m.
Las Vegas, NV

This is definitely one of my holy grails! I absolutely love this product! This immediately removes the powdery, candy look of powder! Throughout the day I spray some on a Beautyblender and it IMMEDIATELY removes smile lines or creases
Jade M.
Jade M.
Mesa , Az

Cannot do my makeup without this. Have tried comparable products but nothing works like Mac fix+
Makes your makeup look dewy and great. I love to use before makeup for added hydration and after powdering to give a more skinlike finish
Cortney H.
Cortney H.
North Port, FL

I use this fix+ spray everyday! Especially when I have an event or I do someone's makeup for an event. At the end of the day my makeup is still perfect that I don't want to wash it off! I recommend this to everyone and all skin types!
Lou C.
Lou C.
England

I love this product! I usually use this to apply glitter to my lids, I also used it to set my face after applying my makeup, it's very easy to use and will definitely to the job, unfortunately I recently ran out but I would buy again!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.