Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Danny V.
Danny V.
Portland, OR

OMG Mac fix plus is my holy grail finishing spray! It's not the most "holding, or lasting spray" but☝🏿 its the most amazing for basically pushing makeup into the skin and making it look fab. Even on those days when u feel a little off.
Leïla  B.
Leïla B.

I love this !!! However, I don't think it makes my makeup last longer, but it helps my face look less powdery and the colors stand out more. I initially thought it was just fancy water, but now I can confirm that I will be repurchasing.
Lissa D.
Lissa D.

This is great sometimes when i don't feel like my moisturizer is not giving me all the hydration i need i use this on top and it makes my skin feel refreshed. I also use it to set my makeup when I'm done its a must have in my opinion!!
Estefania C.
Estefania C.
Atwater, CA

Omg this is just amazing and it works so well like if you feel like your makeup is coming off or its just not on right after you spray this you feel sooo good and you feel sooo amazing it feels like you just did your makeup once again.
Cortney H.
Cortney H.
North Port, FL

I use this fix+ spray everyday! Especially when I have an event or I do someone's makeup for an event. At the end of the day my makeup is still perfect that I don't want to wash it off! I recommend this to everyone and all skin types!
Rima D.
Rima D.
Farmington, MI

My makeup best friend!
This expensive water is actually not expensive at all when you see how does help you to don't have a cake face! This water is the miracle water! I have bought it twice and will keep getting it! A makeup miracle!
Angela V.
Angela V.
Chino, Ca

This has been a staple in my makeup kit since I can remember ever wearing makeup. I spray this throughout putting my makeup on to make powder products melt into the skin. There is not a dupe for this formula and I have tried them all!
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Waterbury, CT

I love using Mac Fix Plus setting spray for creating a vibrant eyeshadow/pigment color. It intensifies the pigment by 100% by dabbing your brush in fix plus before the eyeshadow. I don't really like using it as a setting spray though.
Shuntavia H.
Shuntavia H.
Dallas, TX

I swear by Prep and Prime. I mean, who doesn't? This product is AMAZING. I use it for everything. I literally shower in it lol I would definitely recommend it to anyone and you'll love it as much as I do. Definitely will buy it again.
Devorah K.
Devorah K.
Brooklyn, NY

Such a great multi-use product. I like to set and spray myself mid-makeup application as well as after to set. People love to spray this before their application as well. I spray a lot of my brushes with it to give a more dewy effect.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.