Add a Photo

Photos (595)
Aaliyah A.
Aaliyah A.
Bronx, NY
My favorite makeup mist. Helps to hydrate skin I have combo skin and during the winter months it's more dry and it does a good job at hydrating and in the summer I am oily and it doesn't make me too oily.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Amazing, love that it intensifies pigments colors, I have combination dry to oily and the t zone it makes me a bit my shiny but with a pat of a napkin it goes away, And My make up stays put alll dayyyyyy!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Northlake, IL
I love this product! I used it before foundation to help my makeup stay longer. Holds very well.. i also use it if i want to make any shimmer or glittery shadow pop. I would recommend. I love this product
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
I use this after i have brushed off my setting powder. People say my skin is super flawless, also how my highlight is "poppin" bc i spray it onto the brush to make it shine more. i totally recommend this.
Lilybeth P.
Lilybeth P.
Alexandria, VA
July 31, 2016, 5:41 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Well all know this a a holy grail product, great for before and after, glitter pigments, great for many things. Feels fresh and contains a lot of product, nozzle sprays nice, over all an amazing product.
Marissa V.
Marissa V.
Fort Worth , Tx
July 12, 2016, 8:47 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Absolutely love it ! Love how it hold my make up and for a long period of time no matter if I sweat or not . Gentle on my skin as well and definitely affordable , I would highly recommend it to others ☺️
jess t.
jess t.
Aug. 12, 2016, 8:40 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
My friend has this and she loves it
It makes her makeup last all day
Super expensive but my friend thinks it's worth it
Friend says it smells good as well
She loves this product
She would recommend 10/10
olga p.
olga p.
Aug. 28, 2016, 8:59 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Smells great but not to empowering and leaves my skin hydrated. It's a MUST HAVE!! I'm telling you, your skin will look like butter (smooth). I use this with and without makeup just to refresh on my skin
Erin F.
Erin F.
Monmouth, OR
My favorite setting spray!! Use it before hand with applying your moisturizer, or after you apply your foundation. Either way, this is a utility spray that really makes a difference in my beauty routine!
Maria R.
Maria R.
Conroe, TX
July 26, 2016, 2:51 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I apply this setting spray before applying any makeup product to my face to refresh my face. I have normal to dry skin so it helps and it refreshes it. The packaging it's nice. I would definitely buy it.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.