Add a Photo

Photos (475)
Maria C.
Maria C.
Astoria, NY

It's a good prime, can sometimes by a little heavy so please make sure you only use a bit and it's well distributed. I recommend to use just for big occasions, and to apply it at least 30 min before you start doing your make up so it really stays on.
Lucille P.
Lucille P.

This product has been used by millions for a million reasons. You can use this spray for multiple purposes. I got mine at Macy's, and is available at many beauty departments, so you can always find a sale and not have to run around trying to find it.
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Lincoln, NE

This is my everyday go to set my makeup and leave my skin with a glow look! I also use this to wet my brushes and enhance the color of my eyeshadows, especially those with shimmer in them. I use this every day and buy it frequently! Highly recommend!
Emma W.
Emma W.
Lewisburg, PA

Not only is this product a must have, I never go any where without it! It lasts me from when I put it on to about 4 hours later! It supper easy to use and apply! It comes in the beautiful sparkly black MAC packaging! I keep buying it again and again!
Hilary G.
Hilary G.
Yuma, AZ

Don't ever go a day without this necessity! This product is an absolute staple in my beauty routine! Easily applies with just a spritz and the easy to lock top makes it ideal for travel. I will continue to purchase this amazing product over and over!
Cydney B.
Cydney B.
Mebane, NC

I use this when I'm finished putting my makeup on and you can tell the difference right away! It refreshes and brightens your skin. It also feels so good to spray on! Your makeup defiantly lasts longer and looks good all day! I highly recommend this!
dayanna t.
dayanna t.
Lakeland, FL

Best thing I have ever tried. It refreshes your makeup when you need a pick me up. It lasts for awhile but it does need to sprayed after 5 ish hours. Good for all skin types. It gives you a matte finish. I recommend it for everyone. Worth the money.
Just wooow, it's more than in your imagination MAC Fix, I do my make up and when I finish I used it, I stay with my make up all the day fixedly easy to apply, but actually it finished, but I will buy it it's sur. I recommend all my friends to buy it
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

This is my go to setting spray. I love the smell and its hydrating to my skin! I even use this before i even start my foundation because my skin is super dry and this helps me so i don't get dry patches! Absolutely love and will continue to buy!!!!!
angelica c.
angelica c.
maywood, ca

If i can it will be a ten satr in my book, love this. Makeup setting in perfect. I have three little ones always in back of each one, with this setting spray i dont have to worry if my foundation is geting smerd. Leave a perfect matte finish ♥ LOVE.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.