BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Kevin R.
Chicago
This Mac item is sent from the heavens. It is truly one of the best products that I have used in my life. It helps prep and set the face when you wear your makeup. It doesn't ruin your makeup like other setting sprays. Another thing that I love about this product is that it can help other makeup products. You can use it to damp or wet your brushes/beauty blender to help and/or improve other makeup products and their wear span.
Alyssa L.
Spencerport, NY
I have mixed feelings about this product. Sometimes I love it and sometimes I hate it. I don't like to apply this product as a finishing spray because I feel like it ruins my makeup and makes it break up on my skin. I use this product to wet my brushes to make eyeshadows more intense or I will spray it on my beauty sponge if it is getting dry. I would not repurchase.
Ashley D.
This is probably my most loved makeup product of all time because it takes your makeup look to a new level! It settles all powders leaving your kin looking dewy and fresh and it is great to make an eye shadows more pigmented or make your highlight POP! It's absolutely something I couldn't do without! I use this on every single bride or makeup client and always on myself.
Vanessa S.
Boise, ID
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ is my favorite fix-it-all. A vitamin and mineral water with chamomile, green tea and cucumber. This can be applied directly to bare skin to soothe the skin and prep for makeup application. It's great to use when applying liquid foundation to uneven, unhappy, skin. The result is a blended, airbrushed flawless face. I use Fix+ all. the. time.
Alyssa B.
St Clr Shores, MI
I love the fix plus because you can use it to prep, prime, and set! I love priming my face with this because it leaves a sticky consistency that makes me feel like my foundation is literally being glued on my face for long wear for the rest of the day. And my makeup really does last all day long!
Alyssa B.
I received this as a gift and am so glad I did. :) It is a little on the pricey side so I am not sure how much I would buy this. The good thing is though that the bottle does last a long amount of time! I really love how light and fresh this is. It helps my make-up stay on during the day :). It also gives you a natural fresh look, which I love. Great primer!
Jamie M.
Gainesville, FL
An amazing amazing hydrating mist. The mist itself is very fine and won't disturb makeup. The smell is very nice and light. And most importantly the product makes makeup STICK ALL DAY! The product also lasts a long time so it's a good product for the price.
Umiri K.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
I love this spray! It's not the typical setting spray.. but it's a must! When I put on makeup, it gets cakey sometimes because I like to have my foundation full coverage. When I spray the fix plus when I feel like my face is too Cakey, it makes it look more natural :)
Hernandez B.
Newark, NJ
Best setting spray ever! I can try 1,000 different ones and this one will still be #1 for me. It's pricey ($20), but worth it for me. Easy application and great for oily skin. I can sweat or get oily and my makeup is still gonna be there. The smell is not overpowering and dry quickly.
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY
I bought the smallest size you can from Mac to see what all the fuss was about​ and I honestly don't. it sprays out of the bottle like a jet and it does nothing for prepping or priming my skin. The only thing it excelled at was making my foil shadows better. Not worth the money. There is so many cheaper alternatives that do exactly what this claims to do but doesn't
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.