BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?5 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Ashley P.
I don't think there is a makeup lover out there that hasn't gone through bottle after bottle of fix+. This stuff has a nice refreshing smell to it and can be used for anything.
Julia M.
An excellent setting spray, keeps my make up long lasting and doesn't sweat off especially during humid days. There is so much product in the bottle, one spray goes a long way!
T M.
My ultimate favorite setting spray. I've tried multiple from other brands and this one stands the test of time for me. Makes my makeup stay on for longer and Iike the packaging
Tareh B.
Redwood City, CA
The holy grail. I use this with every makeup application. It sets the makeup beautifully. Also use it for dry to wet eyeshadow, when they are metallic it really makes it pop.
L
Hailey s.
Belmont
I never forget this step when doing my makeup! This product is perfect! I love spraying it on for a finished look. Leaves my face looking flawless and less cakey! I love it!!!
Cat M.
Winston Salem, NC
Fix+ is a must at a #backyardbash to keep your makeup on all day and not having it melt off in the summer heat. I love this product. It leaves my face matte and sets my makeup
Aylen I.
Aurora, CO
This works the best for my oily skin ! I'm in love with it !!! I will definitely be buying this again after trying so many setting sprays from other brands this is my favorite
Brenda C.
Los Angeles , CA
Favorite setting spray year round! It smells really nice and helps when you use a lot of powder makeup. It also helps when it's really hot out and your face needs a refresher.
Joel B.
Bronx, NY
Amazing for making makeup look well blended, not ideal for oily skin...after 2 hours I was an oil slick. I give it a three because my makeup did look great, for the first hour
Allyson D.
Brentwood , TN
I can't say enough good things about this product. It has so many uses. It's moisturizing and refreshing and is great for using on your brush with pigments or glitter shadows.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.