Add a Photo

Photos (445)
Dawnica V.
Dawnica V.
Palmdale, CA

I love this product! I spray on my makeup brushes after I put foundation on OMG it makes my fave look amazing(: It is pricey wo I tried the nyx Dewy spray but it's just so much better then nyx sorry nyx. I would defintly buy this again!
Roxana Q.
Roxana Q.
Pelham, Alabama

I have really dry skin so sometimes my found foundation can go patchy but when I use this as a primer and as a setting spray my make up looks flawless and it smell so good !!
Definitely my favorite primer/setting spray for my dry skin❤️
Shelbie C.
Shelbie C.
Ramona, OK

You are can I have a great good luck for tomorrow. I'm so excited for this one was and still be in a in. The fact that the only way you can get. The fact only thing is I. The fact is the a team. The fact that I can see be the best thing
Danny V.
Danny V.
Portland, OR

OMG Mac fix plus is my holy grail finishing spray! It's not the most "holding, or lasting spray" but☝🏿 its the most amazing for basically pushing makeup into the skin and making it look fab. Even on those days when u feel a little off.
Erika D.
Erika D.

Love this product! Makes my face feel so much fresher amd less cakey after i do my foundation. i like to take my take my beauty blender after i spray my face and work it into my neck. Overall great product and will defenitly buy again!
Quentin A.
Quentin A.
Hampton, VA

MAC does it again with this setting spray! Very lightweight. Perfect for a flawless, dewy finish. A light mist will do the trick so this product last forever! Personally, I prefer a matte finish but Fix+ is still one of my TOP choices.
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
Miami, Florida

Me mis favoritos para preparar la piel para despues del maqyillaje aparte para darle intensidad a la sombra es increible como despierta los pigmentos así sea de una sombra económica y para sellar el maquillaje esta increible y fabulosa
Laura G.
Laura G.

Sin duda es uno de los mejores productos, sella el maquillaje bastante bien, al principio se siente pegachento pero después se seca bien y le da un acabado más natural al maquillaje ya que no se ve pastosa la cara después de los polvos
Yolanda B.
Yolanda B.
Bronx, NY

Best spray everrrrr!! Can be use in so many different way. I love to use it as a primer and setting spray. It's also great at adding more pigment to eyeshadow. & overall it's great at refreshing your face and giving you that nice glow.
Samar K.
Samar K.

This is everything. From prepping the skin to actually making it stay. It's such a multi usage product. It brings out the color and shimmer using shimmery shades if I spray a bit on the shadow. Just love this. Staple product. Must have
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.