BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Emlyn M.
This product is great for use before and after makeup application. I have oily skin, but once I wash my face and apply my moisturizer, I spray this before applying my hangover primer. After all my makeup is on, I spray again to make sure all the products set on my skin and look more natural and dewy.
Erin K.
Arlington, VA
I’m such a big fan of Mac fix+. I always buy them when scented versions come out. It’s the best facial spray for everything I find. I use this to spray on my beauty blender before blending in thicker foundation. I use it after I apply my makeup to get rid of the powdery look and to create a dewy glow. This is also the only thing I spray my brushes with to foil shadows. Really nothing works the same way on brushes as this does I find.
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD
This is my Game changing product. I use this daily ever since I've tried it. I use it before i start my makeup and after to seal it up. I have combination skin and it works great! I would definitely recommend this and will be buying again!! I usually go through a bottle every 2 months but that is because i'm an addict!
Hannah S.
Tallahassee , FL
I like this setting spray. I feel like it keeps my makeup in place and does what a setting spray should do. I sometimes use my beauty blender and spray some of this of it to blend foundation or concealer to make it stay a little better. Definitely hold it further away from your face and mist in strokes to cover evenly, but I did get my face too wet at first so steady hands and about 6-8 inches away works best for me
Jennifer K.
Delray Beach, FL
I love to use this product as a setting spray the packaging is great I love the locking mechanism so you don't lose product and feel save a king it in my makeup bag or purse. the spray is a fine mist, I don't enjoy when the product gets lower it almost spits out and doesn't spray as well but the formula is really great definitely locks in the makeup for the day and leaves you with a flawless finish. leaving the makeup skin like not so powdery or caked as some would say
Bree F.
One of my go to products always!! I haven't found anything nearly as great as this product! A little goes along way. Smells amazing. After using a toner, I use this product and my skin is ready to be prepped for the day. Sometimes I spray it on my beauty blender while applying my liquid foundation. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Jessi F.
Madison, WI
Such a good prep and prime for the value! This would have to be my all time favorite. It is very lightweight and it will last all day and a night out when you're all sweaty and such. I have oily skin and it doesn't make my skin overly oily at all!

I start out by using it after I have moisturized my face then I'll put my make up on and once I am finished with my makeup I will use it to set my face. It's more of a dewy finish.
Samantha T.
This product didn't quite live up to the hype. It was nice, had a good sprayer, and felt good- but i don't feel it was anything that different from its urban decay or nyx counterparts. I think it made shimmer shadows stay the best of any of those but on my face as a whole it was not fantastic
Lisa K.
citrus heights
You can use this product before and after your foundation routine. It has green tea extract, camomile, and glycerin to help take away any redness and calm the skin. After you've set your liquid with powder, spray once more for the spray to melt the makeup all together. It's a hydrating spray, so I highly recommend for dry-normal skin type. Oily skin won't like it because they'll look a lot more shinier.
Emily L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I will admit that I definitely fell into the hype of this a few years ago, and I'm still not sure why. I love it for enhancing my metallic shadows, but I've never really seen it do much for setting my makeup. I am happy that MAC sells it in a travel size so I don't have to spend all of the money on a full size one just for enhancing shadows!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.