BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Flavi D.
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
Review for: Skin Spray
I spray this on my face after I am done with my make up and sometimes I use it on my eyeshadow brush to make it look intense. I love it. My makeup stays in place all day long. I defiantly recommend it
Jordan L.
Jordan L.
I like to apply this after my makeup and it is just very refreshing. It doesn't really keep my makeup on longer but it makes my makeup not look as powdery. You can also use it to intensify eyeshadows.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Indianapolis, IN
Seriously a must have!!!! It works so well applies make up so flawless. I seriously cannot say anything bad about this spray. If you haven't tried it yet TRY IT! It's the best thing you can invest in.
Tricia H.
Tricia H.
Review for: Skin Spray
Okay this fix+ is NOT a setting spray. AT ALL. So please don't be confused. It helps your skin look like skin again. Imagine a cream in a spray form. It hydrates, illuminates, and perfects the makeup.
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Concord, NC
This is one of the best setting sprays I have used so far. It isn't too shimmer and isn't too matte. It makes my makeup stay on all day and makes it look better. It's really easy to to spritz and go.
Haley C.
Haley C.
Bryan, TX
One of my fav products ever made by mac there are so many used for this product not yo mention its actually good for your skin! I lost track of how many bottles of this stuff I've used over the years
Tran H.
Tran H.
Review for: Skin Spray
You can find alternatives, but this is a guarantee plus for setting spray. Also spray this on your brushes for a more pigmented eyeshadow look or when you apply highlight for it to look more vibrant!
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Olympia , WA
If there were ever a product everyone needs in their makeup bag it is this! Not only does it help hydrate the skin it holds makeup for an all day flawless finish. This is a holy grail beauty product!
Sahrai M.
Sahrai M.
Review for: Skin Spray
Bomb af. spray it a couple of times on your eyeshadow brush to get the pigment to show up amazingly. also use to prime before you beat that face girl. it's a holy grail item and I love it sooooo much
Karen D.
Karen D.
Brooks, ME
Seriously this is life! Lol love this for setting my makeup. I have dry skin and this keeps my makeup fresh looking and not cakey! Also I swear this is the key to keeping my make up lasting all day.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.