Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (474)
I would recommend this product, I don't really have anything bad to say about it, it's very long lasting and easy to apply, I just find sometimes my makeup goes a little patchy but that's only on a bad day, other than that it's a really good product.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Lake Stevens, WA

A must have in anyone's collection. So many uses and it feels great on the skin. Use to prime. Set. To pack on shadow colors. Use to refresh the skin throughout the day. Plus it smells great too. What's not to love? It's a cult favorite for a reason.
Patritsiya T.
Patritsiya T.

I'm in love with this product. When you spray it all over your face everything is looking flawlessly. You're going to feel really refreshed. And the amount of product you get is really good. After I finish this bottle I'll absolutely buy another one.
Cayleigh C.
Cayleigh C.

Im not sure that I can explain how much I really love this setting spray. I use it throughout my entire makeup routine, honestly my make up doesn't feel complete when I don't apply this spray. I always have a bottle on me and I highly recommend this!
Katherine f.
Katherine f.
Zion, IL

This product is great for refreshing your makeup throughout the day. but not for a finisher. it is also great to intensify an eyeshadow, and a highlighter. I would definitely recommend it to others, it will keep your face hydrated throughout the day.
Emma W.
Emma W.
Lewisburg, PA

Not only is this product a must have, I never go any where without it! It lasts me from when I put it on to about 4 hours later! It supper easy to use and apply! It comes in the beautiful sparkly black MAC packaging! I keep buying it again and again!
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Ravena, NY

This has got to be the best product EVER made! Not only does it prep your face if your on the dryer side but can give your eye shadow brush a little spray and make that dull eyeshadow POP, AND then spray it all.over to set York face ALL DAY! LOVE IT!
Lucille P.
Lucille P.

This product has been used by millions for a million reasons. You can use this spray for multiple purposes. I got mine at Macy's, and is available at many beauty departments, so you can always find a sale and not have to run around trying to find it.
Cydney B.
Cydney B.
Mebane, NC

I use this when I'm finished putting my makeup on and you can tell the difference right away! It refreshes and brightens your skin. It also feels so good to spray on! Your makeup defiantly lasts longer and looks good all day! I highly recommend this!
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Lincoln, NE

This is my everyday go to set my makeup and leave my skin with a glow look! I also use this to wet my brushes and enhance the color of my eyeshadows, especially those with shimmer in them. I use this every day and buy it frequently! Highly recommend!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.