BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Alethia W.
Alethia W.
Summerville, SC
I purchased this at my local Ultra. Great for setting my make up if you don't. If you don't have it you need to get it. This product also has long wear so I would definitely purchase this again
Nemesis W.
Nemesis W.
Rowland heights , CA
I love using setting sprays so I don't have to reapply my makeup all day! This one specifically it's my favorite and soo worth the price! Doesn't look cakey and doesn't make my foundation crack
Sunaed R.
Sunaed R.
This is not a setting spray. Its to prime the face. Its used to make foundation stay. You can also spray it onto your brush, eyeshadow, and/ or highlight to get the most pigmentation out of it.
angelina c.
angelina c.
Garfield, Nj
I use this to bring out the color for my eyeshadows only. I find it to be too heavy on my skin when I spray it to lock my makeup in place but it is wonderful to intense your eye shadows colors.
Alli B.
Alli B.
Oh Lordy this spray is heavenly! Gives you this dewy fresh glow! By far my favorite spray! I even spray some on my foundation brush when blending out my foundation just makes you look hydrated!
Lexi A.
Lexi A.
Love this product! Helps with setting my face and with glittery eyeshadow!! This product is even better for adding a glow to your face. Also if you have dry skin it adds moisture to your face !
Bridget F.
Bridget F.
Baltimore, MD
This is my holy grail product. Not only do I use it to hold my makeup in place so it doesn't slide around on my face, but it's fantastic to intensify eyeshadows and baked blushes, bronzers, etc
Margaret J.
Margaret J.
Mac fix+ is a pretty nice facial spray. Its the only one I tried besides the mac charged water. I like to use fix+ to get rid of the powdery look after setting my foundation, its good for that.
Britt C.
Britt C.
I always have a bottle of this stuff on hand! It makes my makeup look more natural and it helps my dry skin. Also it's great for wetting eyeshadow and such. It's one of my holy grail products!
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Baton Rouge , LA
Everyone needs this in their makeup bag! It is a LIFECHANGER! Sets your makeup and also enhances it! You can use it to prep your skin and also intensify your shadows and highlights! Must have!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.