Add a Photo

Tiarra M.
Charleston , WV
July 12, 2016, 4:49 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is something to definitely buy people! I use this every single time i put my makeup on. I bought this online, and it is very easy. It can be pricey but its still affordable. I do recommend for anyone.
Sara T.
Sara T.
This primer is awesome! It makes my skin looks smooth and even toned. It also makes my foundation looking amazing! However, I wish it worked better with my oily skin. I tend to break out whenever I use it.
Aida B.
Aida B.
Garden Grove, CA
July 20, 2016, 2:44 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This stuff is great and does a great job of prepping your skin, making your shadows more pigmented on your eyelid, and helping your makeup stay on all day. My only downside is that MAC is not cruelty free.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Westminster, CO
June 14, 2016, 3:29 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is such an amazing product! I love using it after I apply all my makeup and it makes my makeup stay on longer and better lasting. If I don't use it I feel like I have a naked face! Well worth the pay!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Lake Forest, CA
Jan. 23, 2016, 10:39 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
One the best setting spray great to shyer out foundations if you have dry skin you apply it after the shower and it locks in the the moisture it also helps with eyeshadow so this product is worth the money
Catrina W.
Catrina W.
Pflugerville , TX
Aug. 7, 2016, 11:16 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I'm not sure how much it sets makeup because it's not a setting spray but it's a great hydrate and really makes your highlight and colors on your face pop. It leaves you feeling refreshed and looking fresh
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
I use this after i have brushed off my setting powder. People say my skin is super flawless, also how my highlight is "poppin" bc i spray it onto the brush to make it shine more. i totally recommend this.
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Mcallen, TX
Guys I love fix + so much! Like I go through it like there is no tomorrow! It sets my makeup so well and primes my face just as good! It's great to use when doing eyeshadow to get that extra pigmentation!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Northlake, IL
I love this product! I used it before foundation to help my makeup stay longer. Holds very well.. i also use it if i want to make any shimmer or glittery shadow pop. I would recommend. I love this product
madison w.
madison w.
Tuttle, OK
July 26, 2016, 4:48 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
One of the best setting sprays that is on the high end. I'm a medium skin tone, With an oily skin is this helps my makeup stay all day! I've bought three bottles of this and use it all the time on people!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.