Add a Photo

Photos (551)
angelica c.
angelica c.
maywood, ca

If i can it will be a ten satr in my book, love this. Makeup setting in perfect. I have three little ones always in back of each one, with this setting spray i dont have to worry if my foundation is geting smerd. Leave a perfect matte finish ♥ LOVE.
Lorena S.
Lorena S.

Yes a million times!!! So this product is good for a lot of things, you can use it to set you makeup, prime the face before applying foundation, also its good to use on eyeshadows to make them pop and look brighter on the lids ❤ ️its worth the money
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

This is my go to setting spray. I love the smell and its hydrating to my skin! I even use this before i even start my foundation because my skin is super dry and this helps me so i don't get dry patches! Absolutely love and will continue to buy!!!!!
Aaliyah S.
Aaliyah S.
Warren,AR

I absolutely love this Prime Fix a great way to prepare my face and finish my flawless makeup. It's very light and easy to apply to your face. I definitely recommend this because it has minerals and vitamins that protects your face from the sun. ❤❤❤
Sterling P.
Sterling P.

Great to use over and under makeup to prep skin and create a base for makeup and then add a finishing mist. My favorite way to use this product is to spray on dry areas after my makeup is on to help with dry patches yet still keep my makeup in tact.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.

One of my absolute favorites! The smell is so light and airy and the spray refreshes my face. I use it before putting on makeup as well as after to set everything. My makeup stays on all day and doesn't dry out. Currently ordering my second bottle!
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Tempe, AZ

This is my favorite Prep + Prime. Keeps your skin hydrated and clear. I have very sensitive skin so this product is amazing for that! Very light. I never go without this product and it is an essential for the balance of my make up foundation. 10/10
Noemi F.
Noemi F.
Harlingen , TX

Love this! It lasts quite awhile. I've had my current bottle for quite a few months. It definitely prolongs my makeup. I for sure notice a difference in my makeup when I use this. It feels great on my face too and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin
Mieka J.
Mieka J.

If you are looking for a nice setting spray you need this in your life. I don't know how I lived before without the product and it is one that will be in my makeup bag forever. It does an amazing job at getting rid of the powder look in your makeup.
Iyshia W.
Iyshia W.

Fix plus is, in my opinion, the best makeup finishing spray on the market. It helps powder products to melt into the skin so beautifully. Not to be confused with a setting spray, it makes everything come together so much more quickly and perfectly.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.