Add a Photo

Photos (363)
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Ruston, LA

I like the scent of this product and it leaves my skin looking so dewey after spraying it on, but I am not sure if I got a bad bottle or not because I do not get a fine mist whenI spray. It comes out of the bottle half mist and half rain-like droplets.
KEZIA O.
KEZIA O.

I thought this product was okay, but I personally prefer Urban Decay's, as my skin is sensitive so it's hard to not sweat through some of Mac's products and come out without a breakout. I have really dry, sensitive skin, so probably wouldn't buy again.
Caroline G.
Caroline G.

I love this stuff. It cuts any powdery finish I may have sitting on my skin when I first finish doing my makeup. It also prolongs the wear of anything on my face. Smells lovely. Has a fine spray w a lid that can lock. Just such a classic great product.
Abbie M.
Abbie M.

I love this product very light weight on your face and very hydrating. It is very good for prepping your face before makeup and I like how light weight it is as it doesn't feel caked on your face, would definitely be one of the best primers I've used!
Aubree L.
Aubree L.
La Mesa, CA

You need this primer it works. Putting it on before your foundation for a dewy look and putting it on after to set your look. I have both oily and sometimes dry skin and it works with my combo. I would buy this product again and it lasts a long time!!
Liz B.
Liz B.
Riverside, CA

My ride or die, holy grail primer. Nothing primes my face better for the ridiculous amount of makeup I wear everyday. The only "real" con is the price, because its Mac, but there is a reason it is the price it is. I recommend it to virtually everyone.
Soraya R.
Soraya R.
San Diego, CA

YES YES YES! I highly recommend this product, it is affordable and it lasts forever. The makeup stays on for an entire day. My skin can be very dry in certain places so it helped to refresh my face. I would buy it again;in fact, I'm due for a new one!
RiL C.
RiL C.
S San Fran, CA

I love this product. When I first bought it I was confused and thought it was a setting spray which it isn't. But what it does is leave your makeup looking fresh. It melts the powder down so you don't look well powdery. It's refreshing and I keep it .
Brittanie I.
Brittanie I.
Ebensburg, PA

This stuff is great. I spray it before using my makeup to prime my face, and then i spray it again after everything is done. This locks in my makeup all day. Its also really great for wetting eyeshadow brushes to really make your eyeshadow pigment pop
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Sewell, NJ

This is a true multi-use product! It can be a primer or a setting spray. It has a super natural finish and is great for dry skin. Try spraying it on your brush to intensify shadow pigments. I would highly recommend having this product in your arsenal!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.