MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by TIfani e.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Melinda D.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Safa K.See all 644 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Photos (641)
Buy on Nordstrom
Maria R.
Maria R.
Conroe, TX
Review for: Skin Spray
I apply this setting spray before applying any makeup product to my face to refresh my face. I have normal to dry skin so it helps and it refreshes it. The packaging it's nice. I would definitely buy it.
darrielle w.
darrielle w.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Skin Spray
A must have for anyone who is into makeup/skin care. It's great for setting makeup into place but it's also very nice to spray on a hot day. It feels great and does miracle work for the skin and makeup.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Missoula, MT
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Edinboro, PA
This stuff has sooo many uses! I will spray my makeup brushes when I want to loosen foundation or pick up more eyeshadow! And it's great for setting your foundation when you need a little extra moisture
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Skin Spray
This is a product that I will purchase over and over. It is a finishing spray, not a setting spray. I find that it's the best thing to take down the powderiness of makeup and make it look super natural.
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
San Ysidro , CA
Review for: Skin Spray
This product Is life !!!!! I'm not sure why some people don't like it but it's worth the money MAC products are Long lasting And makes my makeup On Fleek all The Time. This spray makes your makeup pop .
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Greenville, SC
Review for: Skin Spray
I love to apply this before I apply my make up because it makes my face feel refreshed. For the price the product lasts a long time. I bought this product in the MAC store. I would definitely recommend.
Jasleen K.
Jasleen K.
Review for: Skin Spray
This product is amazing. I always use it once i finish doing my makeup. It smells great and gives anfinishing look to the makeup. Makes your fave glow. It can be used before makeup as priming water too.
Cydney B.
Cydney B.
Mebane, NC
This product is great to use before applying makeup! It refreshes your skin and makes all the dry skin disappear! It's like Magic. I love this stuff. It's easy to use and would definitely buy it again!
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
This primer is amazing. I use it all the time. It goes on super easy. No lines, looks like a natural after you put your make up on top of it. Long lasting for everyday wear. Buy it over and over again.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.