Add a Photo

Photos (472)
Elizabeth  F.
Elizabeth F.
Dallas, PA

This stuff is a god send I honestly could go on and on with how amazing this is! It really keeps my skin nice and matte all day, it keeps my make up on during the longest days at work and it always feels refreshing when I spray it. It's a must have!!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Lake Stevens, WA

A must have in anyone's collection. So many uses and it feels great on the skin. Use to prime. Set. To pack on shadow colors. Use to refresh the skin throughout the day. Plus it smells great too. What's not to love? It's a cult favorite for a reason.
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Lincoln, NE

This is my everyday go to set my makeup and leave my skin with a glow look! I also use this to wet my brushes and enhance the color of my eyeshadows, especially those with shimmer in them. I use this every day and buy it frequently! Highly recommend!
Patritsiya T.
Patritsiya T.

I'm in love with this product. When you spray it all over your face everything is looking flawlessly. You're going to feel really refreshed. And the amount of product you get is really good. After I finish this bottle I'll absolutely buy another one.
Cayleigh C.
Cayleigh C.

Im not sure that I can explain how much I really love this setting spray. I use it throughout my entire makeup routine, honestly my make up doesn't feel complete when I don't apply this spray. I always have a bottle on me and I highly recommend this!
Cydney B.
Cydney B.
Mebane, NC

I use this when I'm finished putting my makeup on and you can tell the difference right away! It refreshes and brightens your skin. It also feels so good to spray on! Your makeup defiantly lasts longer and looks good all day! I highly recommend this!
Lucille P.
Lucille P.

This product has been used by millions for a million reasons. You can use this spray for multiple purposes. I got mine at Macy's, and is available at many beauty departments, so you can always find a sale and not have to run around trying to find it.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Ravena, NY

This has got to be the best product EVER made! Not only does it prep your face if your on the dryer side but can give your eye shadow brush a little spray and make that dull eyeshadow POP, AND then spray it all.over to set York face ALL DAY! LOVE IT!
Maria C.
Maria C.
Astoria, NY

It's a good prime, can sometimes by a little heavy so please make sure you only use a bit and it's well distributed. I recommend to use just for big occasions, and to apply it at least 30 min before you start doing your make up so it really stays on.
Katherine f.
Katherine f.
Zion, IL

This product is great for refreshing your makeup throughout the day. but not for a finisher. it is also great to intensify an eyeshadow, and a highlighter. I would definitely recommend it to others, it will keep your face hydrated throughout the day.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.