BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
shelby W.
Antelope , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can't go wrong with fix+ it is a multiple use product. You can use it to set makeup, wet a beauty blender to apply cream products or for applying shimmy eye shadow. It is a must have in your makeup collection and I can't live without it
Lillian G.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I spent a lot of time figuring out if I wanted to purchase this product since it was so hyped up and I'm glad I did! I have dry skin and sometimes my foundation/skin starts to flake throughout the day, so I just spray a few times and go back to a flawless face which is amazing. Other sprays are just like water, but not this one!
Kelley C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fix Plus is a makeup staple...it's a must have honestly. It has so many uses you can use it to help set your makeup, intensify shadows, or spray after you powder to help the products sink in your skin. It's a must. What more can I say Lol!
Suzanne I.
Milford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I finally broke down and bought this product. To me, it does not help keep my oils at bay and it does not make my foundation last all night. However it does help powders melt into your skin beautifully. It is terrific with foiled shadows and it is just a refreshing mist for your face. I absolutely love the way it smells and makes my face feel.
Susana O.
Mission, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The BEST thing to ever exist. However, this is not a setting spray. If you need something to hold your stuff in place then this isn't the product for that. Fix plus is must have in my everyday makeup routine. I use it to get stronger pigmentation in my shimmer eye shadows or for the strongest glow from my highlight. I also use it to refresh my face when it's feeling dry throughout the day
Nicole C.
Bowling Green, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried really hard not to love this product, I wanted to believe the skeptics saying it's just expensive water, but man does this stuff make my skin look flawless! I can't go a day without spraying this on after powdering my face, otherwise I end up looking like a cakey mess. It's also great for reviving your old gel liner when it gets dried out
bella c.
Ripon, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my literal all time favorite makeup product. As a setting spray, it is phenomenal. it's locks in my makeup like no other and keeps me looking matte. i have oily skin so that is impressive. when i spray it on my brushes, it instantly makes the shimmery shadows i'm applying 10x more pigmented. I would definitely recommend.
Bethany b.
Franklinton, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the MAC Prep and Prime despite it being a little pricey. One of my favorite aspects is the fine mist it sprays. I don't use it every single day so it does last me a decent amount of time for how much I pay for it. For me I didn't notice any pore coverage or change in my pores. I would purchase again eventually.
Anaisa V.
Westchester , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite beauty spray because it is so versatile. You can use it as a primer a setting spray to give your face some moisture throughout the day and to intensify your shadow and highlight. It's good for all skin types but especially if you're more dry. It's very gentle and little to no fragrance which is always good in my eyes.
Cierra W.
Fresno, Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't even know how to describe the way I feel about this product. It's literally good for everything.
Want your highlight to be so poppin' you blind the haters? Fix+
Want to get rid of that powdery look? Fix+
Want to look like a bronzed goddess? Add some pigment to your fix+ and spritz.
Bottom line, fix+ is good for everything.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.