Add a Photo

Photos (523)
jocelyn a.
jocelyn a.
Parowan, UT

This product is amazing for so many things! I think this product is perfect for combination skin. It does not have a matte finish. You can use this product for setting and priming the skin. Good for getting more pigmentation out of eyeshadows!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Sandown, NH

I love this product! My favorite use of it is with foiled eye shadows, it makes it SO SO much more pigmented. It leaves a very nice hydrating feel on the skin and I love the options of scents they have! This is a must during my beauty routine.
Hailee K.
Hailee K.
Mt Pleasant, MI

This is a staple in every beauty bag. Use this for priming the face, wetting a brush before applying eyeshadow, wetting a beauty blender, and setting the face. There are so many ways to use this product and it is worth the money for sure !!!!!
Minelly V.
Minelly V.
Ridgewood, NY

I love to use this product after I finish all of my makeup application. It sets your makeup to a natural finish. Helps the powders blend to your skin and gives a more natural look. I would definitely buy it again. It's a must in my makeup bag.
Aneasha M.
Aneasha M.
Surprise, AZ

This is not a setting spray! It will not set your makeup! For that reason alone I only give it two stars. This product was marketed all wrong. I would say this is a good hydrating spray but it definitely will not make your makeup bullet proof.
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Reedley, CA

I've heard wonderful things about this product so I finally purchased it and I am loving it I used it to prime my face also spray on my brushes to make my Shadows more pigmented and also after I'm done with my makeup so it can blend flawlessly
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Fontana , Ca

This is my all time favorite skin product! I use it before and after makeup, for pigments and glitters, for moisturizing and priming, and on my beauty blender! It is truly an amazing product, I definitely recommend this if anyone and everyone.
This is one of my all time favorite products from Mac. It's the perfect finish to my routine. 1 it helps hydrate my skin 2 it gives it that beautiful shimmer 3 it smells fantastic and so much more. I recommend this product to any makeup lover.
Ruthe T.
Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I love the MAC Prep & Prime Fix+! I use this all the time! I use it to prep my skin before makeup, i use it to enhance eyeshadow pigmentation, i use it to set my face. I use it for almost everything. This primer works great and very versitle.
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.

it feels great on your skin, its refreshing and moisturizing. By far the best setting/prep spray Ive used....I use it before make up if Im out of the house and dont have any primer and also after im done with my make up. Great $25 investement
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.