BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Cynthia V.
Cynthia V.
I use this to prep and set my makeup. I even sometimes use it to damp my beauty bender. This is also great to blend out any contour lines. This product is so versatile you can't go wrong with it.
Imelda H.
Imelda H.
I love this setting spray. It's not very expensive either compared to some others. I bought it at the Mac store. It helps my makeup a lot and it actually sets very well. I recommend it very much.
Lacey O.
Lacey O.
Granby, CO
Great for adding to eyeshadow to get extra pigment, or apply to foundation brush before applying foundation for a more natural dewy finish. I think urban decay keeps the makeup set longer though.
Julia H.
Julia H.
Sandy Springs, GA
This product leaves a great Dewey finish if applied after your full makeup is complete. However, I don't recommend it for the hot weather because the Dewey complexion can turn into a sweaty look!
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Rogers, AR
BEST SETTING SPRAY EVERRR!!!! I use it everyday to set my makeup and it works wonderfully. It makes my makeup look great with a matte finish I would recommend this. It is very easy to apply also.
Whitney N.
Whitney N.
Winder, GA
I love MAC products! I really felt like my makeup stayed on all day! It didn't make my face feel oily, it was perfect. It has a nice smell to it as well! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Blanca A.
Blanca A.
Orange, CA
I like the fresh feeling it leaves and the fact that it helps my makeup not look cakey. It does irritate my skin and make me break out if I use it too often. I've purchased once but won't again.
Zakira P.
Zakira P.
This product is worth all the hype, it keeps your makeup lasting all day. It gives your skin a nice dewy finish, and if you spray it on your brushes it makes your eyeshadows look more pigmented.
Christina A.
Christina A.
This spray is great for setting makeup and also can be used as a refresher throughout the day. I like to spray it onto a beauty blender to blend in cream contour and concealer. Smells great too.
Eva K.
Eva K.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this spray! It's multi use which I love. I use it as a base for my primer, I spray it on my brush before I apply highlighter and it's obviously a great setting spray. One of my holy grails!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.