Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (594)
Inna G.
Inna G.
You can use this before. You can use this after your makeup is finished. It smells great. You will definitely see the difference after you spray it. It automatically highlights everything and brings it out!
Jeniffer R.
Jeniffer R.
Bensenville, IL
Feb. 14, 2016, 9:27 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this for not looking cakey since I have to cover acne that can easily happen the only things is that it's a Dewey finding and doesn't last kind but would still recommend I put nyx matte spray over it
emily n.
emily n.
Jacksonville, FL
June 27, 2016, 1:48 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Absolutely love mac fix + I will always need this to either prep my skin or intensify my shadows or highlight!! this is just a great spray for a lot of things. I also really love the smell it's just perfect
Monica S.
Monica S.
Celina, OH
March 2, 2016, 7:11 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
LOVE LOVE LOVE! use under my foundation to help my dry skin and helps my makeup stay and use to help enhance a very glittery or shiny eyeshadow! Great prouduct, pricing is good and a little goes along way!!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Westminster, CO
June 14, 2016, 3:29 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is such an amazing product! I love using it after I apply all my makeup and it makes my makeup stay on longer and better lasting. If I don't use it I feel like I have a naked face! Well worth the pay!
Catrina W.
Catrina W.
Pflugerville , TX
Aug. 7, 2016, 11:16 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I'm not sure how much it sets makeup because it's not a setting spray but it's a great hydrate and really makes your highlight and colors on your face pop. It leaves you feeling refreshed and looking fresh
Tiarra M.
Tiarra M.
Charleston , WV
July 12, 2016, 4:49 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is something to definitely buy people! I use this every single time i put my makeup on. I bought this online, and it is very easy. It can be pricey but its still affordable. I do recommend for anyone.
Violeta C.
Violeta C.
July 27, 2016, 4:44 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this fixplus it helps makeup stay all day! Doesn't feel sticky at all. Bought it all MAC in my closest mall at macys. Pricey but worth it 100% never disappointed. Certainly would recommend to others
Sara T.
Sara T.
This primer is awesome! It makes my skin looks smooth and even toned. It also makes my foundation looking amazing! However, I wish it worked better with my oily skin. I tend to break out whenever I use it.
Priya A.
Priya A.
Seattle, WA
July 24, 2016, 12:14 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I've used this product for years since I first started doing make up. I used to use it for setting my makeup but I've found it works better for me when I want to dampen eyeshadow/pigments to make them pop.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.