Add a Photo

Photos (549)
Maria C.
Maria C.
Astoria, NY

It's a good prime, can sometimes by a little heavy so please make sure you only use a bit and it's well distributed. I recommend to use just for big occasions, and to apply it at least 30 min before you start doing your make up so it really stays on.
Emma W.
Emma W.
Lewisburg, PA

Not only is this product a must have, I never go any where without it! It lasts me from when I put it on to about 4 hours later! It supper easy to use and apply! It comes in the beautiful sparkly black MAC packaging! I keep buying it again and again!
Hilary G.
Hilary G.
Yuma, AZ

Don't ever go a day without this necessity! This product is an absolute staple in my beauty routine! Easily applies with just a spritz and the easy to lock top makes it ideal for travel. I will continue to purchase this amazing product over and over!
Pati Q.
Pati Q.
South Bend, IN

I spray this like there's no tomorrow lol. I go thru 2 bottles a month. I love it. Leaves my skin looking healthy! I cannot live without it. I have tried and tried other setting prays but they just don't cute it for me, and the smell is just amazing.
dayanna t.
dayanna t.
Lakeland, FL

Best thing I have ever tried. It refreshes your makeup when you need a pick me up. It lasts for awhile but it does need to sprayed after 5 ish hours. Good for all skin types. It gives you a matte finish. I recommend it for everyone. Worth the money.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
AVONDALE, AZ

Amazing setting spray! Great for putting on glittery or chunky/foiled eyeshadows. Makes my make up look amazing and glowy. I love everything about this spray! Really keeps your Make up on, refreshes old make up and keeps it from looking dry and old.
Guadalupe O.
Guadalupe O.
Las Vegas, NV

I love MAC products but this product was something I was not sure if I should buy. I read many reviews and then I decided to buy it. Now this has become an essential product in my makeup routine. So, if your are in the fence of buying it, GO FOR IT!
Lesie J.
Lesie J.

I love this product. I live in a city with very hot weather, and a couple sprits of this on my face and my makeup lasts all day. I also use it to add more pigmentation on my eyeshadows, or my highlights. I buy it online on the mac cosmetics website.
Telesha M.
Telesha M.

I can't go without my fix+ it's so refreshing and keeps my makeup in place all day! Even though I have combo skin I love the finish it gives. It doesn't have a strong scent which I love. Awesome product I make sure I always have one in my makeup bag
angelica c.
angelica c.
maywood, ca

If i can it will be a ten satr in my book, love this. Makeup setting in perfect. I have three little ones always in back of each one, with this setting spray i dont have to worry if my foundation is geting smerd. Leave a perfect matte finish ♥ LOVE.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.