MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.See all 641 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (638)
Buy on Nordstrom
Christina M.
Christina M.
Amazing, love that it intensifies pigments colors, I have combination dry to oily and the t zone it makes me a bit my shiny but with a pat of a napkin it goes away, And My make up stays put alll dayyyyyy!
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
I use this after i have brushed off my setting powder. People say my skin is super flawless, also how my highlight is "poppin" bc i spray it onto the brush to make it shine more. i totally recommend this.
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Mcallen, TX
Guys I love fix + so much! Like I go through it like there is no tomorrow! It sets my makeup so well and primes my face just as good! It's great to use when doing eyeshadow to get that extra pigmentation!
Denise R.
Denise R.
Anchorage, AK
So worth it i love spray on primer and this is a must have in the Freelance MUA world. I have oily skin in some parts of my face & it covera up my pores sooo dang well. I highly recommend this for anyone.
Aaliyah A.
Aaliyah A.
Bronx, NY
My favorite makeup mist. Helps to hydrate skin I have combo skin and during the winter months it's more dry and it does a good job at hydrating and in the summer I am oily and it doesn't make me too oily.
Stevie D.
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes, WV
I love this spray! Especially if I'm using a powder makeup! Makes it look a thousand times better! Wonderful product for dry skin! Helps Give a very natural look! Def. recommend everyone try this product!
madison w.
madison w.
Tuttle, OK
July 26, 2016, 4:48 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
One of the best setting sprays that is on the high end. I'm a medium skin tone, With an oily skin is this helps my makeup stay all day! I've bought three bottles of this and use it all the time on people!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Northlake, IL
I love this product! I used it before foundation to help my makeup stay longer. Holds very well.. i also use it if i want to make any shimmer or glittery shadow pop. I would recommend. I love this product
Maria R.
Maria R.
Conroe, TX
July 26, 2016, 2:51 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I apply this setting spray before applying any makeup product to my face to refresh my face. I have normal to dry skin so it helps and it refreshes it. The packaging it's nice. I would definitely buy it.
jess t.
jess t.
Aug. 12, 2016, 8:40 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
My friend has this and she loves it
It makes her makeup last all day
Super expensive but my friend thinks it's worth it
Friend says it smells good as well
She loves this product
She would recommend 10/10
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.