BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Melissa M.
Homestead, FL
THE BEST PRODUCT EVER CREATED! I use this for everything. After I put on my primer I spray this right before I go in with my foundation to refresh my skin. I also use it after I set my face as it helps "melt" away the powdery look. I use it for my shimmery shadows to make them pop, I even use it to set my face as well. I have combination skin and it works well for me. I would definitely recommend you try this.
Amy A.
Draper, UT
If you don't have this where have you been? It is life changing. It has so many uses, but my favorite use it for setting my makeup with it. It leaves a dewy finish but it's not too much, but it also binds all my makeup together and makes everything look more like my skin. My makeup looks so much more natural. To be honest I don't know if it makes it last longer but it makes it look a lot better. You need it!!!
Erica P.
At first I was skeptical of all the rave reviews but once I finally tried it for myself, I instantly fell in love! I cannot live without this product! It can be used in a variety of ways. I spray my makeup brushes with it before applying eyeshadow or highlighter to intensify the pigment. I also spray it all over my face after my makeup is complete to seamlessly blend everything together and gives a healthy GLOW!
Michelle M.
['San Diego', 'CA'], CA
My all time favorite setting spray everrrr! I've gone through so many bottles of this! I've used this since I was a teen! I love how it makes my skin look so Dewy & refreshed. I use this spray before, during, & after putting my makeup on & it helps prevent it from looking hella cakey! The only thing is that once you get to the bottom of the bottle, it doesn't spray evenly but that just means you need to get more!
yvette k.
Fife, WA
Makes my skin feel so good and rejuvenated! This product doesn't make your skin oily by the end of the night which is a pro to me because it gets hard find product like that now. It's good for a combination of skin, I feel because there are times where I do have oily skin or dry skin and I just apply this before I do my makeup and after...then BAM! (it works like magic) it has my skin looking real gooooood!
Anna H.
Not as in love with this as so many people are but I do find it useful for some things. I use it mostly to foil my pigments or eyeshadow and for this purpose, it's amazing. It makes them very pigmented and shiny and last forever without creasing. As a setting spray or primer, however, I haven't found any staying power on my oily skin. Glad I only bought the travel size since I don't use it very often.
Ariana D.
Denver, CO
This is a versatile product that I have repurchased time and again. I mainly use it as a primer mist...it has a light scent, is hydrating and gives a nice slightly tacky finish. I have combination skin and it sits well on me. I also use this to wet my eyeshadow brushes and get extra pigment/shine from eyeshadows. I would recommend to others and suggest you use this product to the full extent of its abilities.
Riley P.
Cincinnati, OH
Im not even kidding this is a gift sent down from heaven. I absolutely love this product. Pretty much every beauty youtube uses this setting spray/primer when doing their makeup which is actually what inspired me to start using it. It sets your face so well and makes your foundation look unstoppable throughout the day. I will definitely be using this product till the day I stop wearing makeup. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Kenzie T.
Theodore, AL
This stuff is awesome. It smells fresh and dries quite quickly. I spray my face before makeup to use as primer. Then I spray at the end of my makeup to banish any makeup cake and set my makeup. Another thing I like to do with this is pick up my eyeshadow on a brush, then spray with mac fix+ and it makes shadows 1000 times more pigmented.
Anita L.
Scranton, PA
Fix plus is like your holy grail in the makeup world . Long lasting ? Well depending on how you're using it . It's good for all skin types & easy to apply just a spritz here and a spritz there ! Use it to prime or to fix your foundation , to blend when your sponge gets a little dry and to add pigment to the glitter shadow shades that wouldn't have too much pigment other wise!! Get it ladies and gents , I promise you won't regret it
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.