BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Alicia C.
This setting spray is a classic and I’ve used it forever! You can never go wrong with this because it keeps my makeup in place and doesn’t make it get all ugly like others do when I set it. It’s more on the high end side but totally worth it
Ansley N.
Rome, GA
This is a staple piece in my makeup routine. I have oily skin and it helps control oil but still gives me that dewy look! I love it and love the sprayer on it. So picky I know haha!! Would totally buy again
Marina A.
Concepcion , TX
My fave. I’ve tried other brands, but I never really like the finish and at the end of the day my makeup isn’t really there the way it is when I use Mac. Mac is good for lasting makeup and a beautiful overall finish!
Hailey D.
This primer is gold! I love it, some primers/setting sprays leave my face feeling a tad greasy for some reason but this ones does not. It makes me feel refreshed and keeps my makeup in place all day/night.
Hailee W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love this stuff! Put in face before you put on make up and it’s a great way to start your pallete! Somewhat pricey but worth it! Natural finish. Would recommend to others for sure! I always recommend Mac!
Chantal V.
Rio Rancho, NM
I feel like this is a cult classic for a lot of people! And I do like it, but I like it more for getting a more foiled effect with my glitter shadows! I don’t really feel like it does much for making my makeup last any longer though
Alysa M.
San Antonio, TX
After hearing all the hype around this, I finally got my hands on it and I'm extremely satisfied with it. You can use this spray in many ways. One way I like to use it is to spritz some on before applying my makeup because I have dry skin and this has significantly help with my dryness. I noticed that makeup is not as drying to my skin as it was before. I like to spray some on my foundation brush to help blend my foundation in and achieve a glowy, hydrated finish. You can also spray some on an eyeshadow brush when you're applying a shimmery shadow to make it stand out more and get the full effect of the eyeshadow. The only flaw is I don't believe this is perfect for setting your whole face since that has never worked for me. (I suggest checking out Urban Decay's setting sprays for that) But this is perfect to spray on after applying your makeup to help it sink in and get rid of that powdery, cakey look. It's also great to use throughout the day when you want to hydrate your face makeup. I definitely recommend this product.
Tiaa H.
Tampa, FL
This is the best smelling and lightest setting spray i have ever used!! MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ Is my favorite setting spray of all time!!! This makes my face look perfect in the sun!! I would definitely recommend this to my friends!!
Brooke G.
Massillon
I buy this in the travel size just because i don’t use it everyday. But sometimes it’s nice to use! Plus travel size is affordable and is an amazing product. Smells great, long lasting, but is pushing the budget!
Amber B.
I absolutely love this product I use I before during and after my makeup application and even during the day if my fave is feeling a little bit dry. I really love that it doesn’t leave your face sticky!!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.