Add a Photo

Photos (444)
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Oakwood, GA

I absolutely love this primer I use it to hydrate my skin is great for combination and dry skin. It hides pours it makes your face skin feel moisturized it doesn't make your make up last long but it does make it look very dewy and perfect
Sophie A.
Sophie A.

I love this product, works for all skin types really moisturizing without being greasy, I use it after I've applied my make up to set down my powders and it makes me skin look so natural and dewy. I don't know how people live without it!
Maddie S.
Maddie S.

I don't necessarily use this to prime or prep my skin. I use this for making my eyeshadows more intense. I spray my brush with this product then dip into a metallic eyeshadow and it helps adhere to the lid and make it much more metallic.
Priscilla O.
Priscilla O.
Compton, CA

By far favorite primer/setting spray !!! It works great with keeping your makeup last longer, it's very refreshing, and it is amazing with making eyeshadows pop! It's a great buy, it's something I'll always keep in my makeup collection 😛
Alissa V.
Alissa V.
Gresham, Or

This is really great to spray before makeup, after makeup, and to spray your brush before putting shadow on it. This is not a good setting spray as it does not make my makeup last longer. Maybe it would for dry skin, but I'm really oily.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.

First bottle and i am in love with this setting spray! Spray is very fine and even. I have an oily t-zone. This combined with the Becca oil control and i am good to go! Plus its great to intensify eyeshadows or highlight. Will buy again!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

This stuff holds my makeup so well ! I use it before and after my makeup ! I also use it to boost my highlighter
For a super glowy affect on the skin , I also use it to wet my shadow brush when working with pigments this stuff is amazing
delaney g.
delaney g.
Beverly Hills, CA

this primer is one of the best i have tried in a long time. there's a fair amount of sun protection, and it's amazingly easy to apply. it helps hide my pores- which is one of my biggest problems! i love this product to the moon and back.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Marshall , Mo

This product is amazing for putting a finishing touch on your make up. Some people use it before applying foundation. I have also seen it used when applying eye shadow to give it more pigmentation. All in all it's an over all good spray.
Karla G.
Karla G.
Miami,Florida

This Primer it's excellent , it's sets perfectly on the face gives an fresh sensation, it helps to hide pores, an observation that I would say they should get is an more percent of sun protection on it, I would recommend this to everyone
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.