BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Veronica G.
Florham Park, NJ
This needs to be added to my must have list. I just ran out and have a back up on stand by. This is a staple in my daily routine, I use it as a finisher. It prevents makeup from looking cakey or dry. I can really tell when I forget to use. They sometimes have limited edition in various scents. Get the rose if they offer it, Im waiting for it to return.
Crystal W.
Crawfordsville, IN
I absolutely love this stuff I will never go without it!! I use it not only to set my makeup but I love using it before makeup application as I love how hydrating it is and I just can't get enough of the smell! I also love using it with my shimmer shadows to really make them pop and give them that gorgeous foiled look i love so much in a shimmer shadow
Ashley S.
Kirksville, MO
I am in love with face sprays.... hands down.
Fix+ is a great multitasker when I do my makeup! It works great for intensifying shadows, as a refreshing face spray, and as a setting spray.
When used as a setting spray, I feel like this doesn't prolong the wear of my makeup as much as it melts all my powders together. Love this product! It saddens me that this isn't cruelty free though, and as I'm trying to move my collection more towards that - I probably won't repurchase.
ashley r.
My skin very sensitive, Acne prone (I have to watch what I use) oily. I tried the fix plus spray as someone recommended it. I love love it. I use it under the foundation. Never makes me breakout, makeup looks brighter smoother, radiant , doesn't make me more oily, makeup lasts ALL day. I have used this for many years and will never stop using it. Give it a try.
Katie G.
Dahlonega, GA
This primer really preps the face for any foundation you decide to use for that day. It leaves a tacky feel to allow the foundation to completely attach to the skin for a long lasting finish. It is so easy to apply with the "spritz"-like bottle. You can also spray a blending sponge with this product to give foundation an even dewier look. I definitely recommend this product to a user looking for a high quality primer for a beautiful looking appearance for any look.
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
MAC Prep & Prime oh my gosh where do I start let me first say this I absolutely love this spray it's the best I wish I could give it 10 stars but there's only five here so five it is this is great for oily skin combination skin dry skin if you want the best in priming and literally getting your skin ready for all of the different products you're going to be putting on your face then you need to run out and purchase this item it's hands-down the best I recommend it to each and every person that do their makeup
Megan R.
Valley Stream, NY
This is my holy grail makeup setting spray. I just finished my 3rd bottle of this stuff and I need to get a 4th. I works great not just for prep but also for setting. I usually spray my highlight brush with some and then dab in my highlighter and it comes out so pigmented. I would definitely recommend and I will be repurchasing soon.
Alana 🦄.
Champaign, IL
I have such a love for Fix+. First things first, let’s clarify that this is not a setting spray but is a settling mist. It is a major contributor to blending out tough-to-blend creme products, preventing flashback from any loose powder, and refreshes the skin throughout the day. I would note that it does not sit well on skin without blending if your skin has a little more texture than normal, but it is easily fixed with pressing it into the skin with a beauty sponge.
Alondra V.
The #1 spray to prime and set your face! Everyone needs it in their life. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this product. It's so good, so nice on any skin type, simply perfection. If you want to prep your skin, use Fix +. If you have too much powder on, use Fix+. If you need to make an eye shadow pop, use Fix+. Or if you simply want to refresh your bare skin throughout the day, use Fix+. It's such an amazing all around spray and I'll continue to use it as long as it exists.
Juliana S.
I have gone through countless bottles of Fix+. I don't know what it is about this product that just makes my makeup look THAT much better! I don't use it as a setting spray, but as more of a finishing spray - I'll pair it with another setting spray for oil control. I use this before the setting spray to settle all my powder products onto my face. The mister is the best part of the product, I have yet to find another product with as fine a mister as the Fix+ bottle.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.