BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Vipasana K.
Vipasana K.
This spray is life!! I can't step out of my house without spraying it. My makeup is never cakey when i use this! The only con about this product is it makes my skin a little oily at the end of the day.
Joyce R.
Joyce R.
Owings Mills, MD
I love this spray. It is not a setting spray so to speak like most people think. But using it before applying makeup and using it after you finish using powder products along with a setting spray is life!
Maggs P.
Maggs P.
Riverview, FL
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!! It is so worth it my makeup lasts me so much more longer!!! The price for this product is VERY worth it, i bought it once and i haven't bought another one since then...IM HOOKED!
Alexus B.
Alexus B.
Smyrna, GA
I really love this stuff. I love how misty it is. My face doesn't feel drenched when I use it. And in the summer time you can stick it in the fridge, it's great cold( MAC counter gave me that tip lol )
Kamila B.
Kamila B.
East Hartford, CT
Review for: Skin Spray
This setting spray makes your make up in tact for hours. I went to an event where I danced for 7 hours straight and my makeup was still good. You only need 2-3 sprits. The amount lasts for a long time.
Cydney B.
Cydney B.
Mebane, NC
This product is great to use before applying makeup! It refreshes your skin and makes all the dry skin disappear! It's like Magic. I love this stuff. It's easy to use and would definitely buy it again!
Jordan L.
Jordan L.
I like to apply this after my makeup and it is just very refreshing. It doesn't really keep my makeup on longer but it makes my makeup not look as powdery. You can also use it to intensify eyeshadows.
Krystal V.
Krystal V.
Review for: Skin Spray
I've purchased this product twice already and I use it for absolutely everything. I use it to prime, set, refresh.. literally EVERYTHING. Its so wonderful and perfect but it does run out very quickly.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Indianapolis, IN
Seriously a must have!!!! It works so well applies make up so flawless. I seriously cannot say anything bad about this spray. If you haven't tried it yet TRY IT! It's the best thing you can invest in.
Ash M.
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
Review for: Skin Spray
This is a great product to use over powders, and for making eyeshadow more vibrant. I'm sure there are other uses for this product I haven't discovered yet. It is very refreshing and has a nice scent.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.