Add a Photo

Photos (583)
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Fresno , CA
I love my prep and prime. I usually spray it on after I finish my powder products to set it in place and it helps get rip of that "powdery" look. A added tip is to pop this baby in the fridge on a hot day!!
sarah T.
sarah T.
July 19, 2016, 5:13 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This setting spray by MAC works fantastic except it is very pricey. Considering that it is long lasting and works amazing with darker skin, then it is worth it. I recommend to others with darker skin tones.
Karina A.
Karina A.
Riverside, CA
I loove this product so much one of my favorites, very moisturizing & easy to apply makeup to, very long lasting, still have mine from a month ago, i always have a matte finish, definitely would buy again !
Heather O.
Heather O.
Beaumont, Ca
July 17, 2016, 3:48 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Fantastic product that should be in any girls beauty routine. This stuff sets your make up perfectly. Also if you spray your brush before applying eyeshadow it really helps the colors pop and stay in place.
Viri L.
Viri L.
Kansas City, MO
I've been wanting to repurchase it probably for years now! But I end up trying something new and putting this off. I love this to freshen my makeup or use to help blend everything ! A perfect multiuse spray
Erica E.
Erica E.
Los Banos, CA
July 19, 2016, 3:10 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I am in love with this setting spray they also come in fragrance scented sprays and smell really good. Never had any problems with this brand and my makeup stays in place for hours. I highly recommend this!
Natalynn H.
Natalynn H.
Love this to set my makeup at the end! Feels very fresh and good! Also really nice to spray before start makeup too. Also if you want more pigmentation for an eyeshadow spray on brush and dip into eyeshadow
Inna G.
Inna G.
You can use this before. You can use this after your makeup is finished. It smells great. You will definitely see the difference after you spray it. It automatically highlights everything and brings it out!
Blanca L.
Blanca L.
Lakeland, FL
July 22, 2016, 2:47 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This beauty can be used before, during and after makeup application. Its the all in one makeups bff helps your foundation go on smooth, helps your eyeshadows pop, sets your makeup and hydrates parched skin.
Jeniffer R.
Jeniffer R.
Bensenville, IL
Feb. 14, 2016, 9:27 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this for not looking cakey since I have to cover acne that can easily happen the only things is that it's a Dewey finding and doesn't last kind but would still recommend I put nyx matte spray over it
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.