Add a Photo

Photos (519)
Aneasha M.
Aneasha M.
Surprise, AZ

This is not a setting spray! It will not set your makeup! For that reason alone I only give it two stars. This product was marketed all wrong. I would say this is a good hydrating spray but it definitely will not make your makeup bullet proof.
Minelly V.
Minelly V.
Ridgewood, NY

I love to use this product after I finish all of my makeup application. It sets your makeup to a natural finish. Helps the powders blend to your skin and gives a more natural look. I would definitely buy it again. It's a must in my makeup bag.
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Reedley, CA

I've heard wonderful things about this product so I finally purchased it and I am loving it I used it to prime my face also spray on my brushes to make my Shadows more pigmented and also after I'm done with my makeup so it can blend flawlessly
Hailee K.
Hailee K.
Mt Pleasant, MI

This is a staple in every beauty bag. Use this for priming the face, wetting a brush before applying eyeshadow, wetting a beauty blender, and setting the face. There are so many ways to use this product and it is worth the money for sure !!!!!
Ruthe T.
Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I love the MAC Prep & Prime Fix+! I use this all the time! I use it to prep my skin before makeup, i use it to enhance eyeshadow pigmentation, i use it to set my face. I use it for almost everything. This primer works great and very versitle.
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
Katy, TX

Purchased my first bottle awhile ago and have not been able to go a day without using it! It is perfect for priming the skin, and allows you to incorporate it into your daily makeup routine including your eyeshadow. It is a MUST for everyone!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA

This stuff is great. Keeps my makeup lasting all day long. I got the scented versions (both coconut and lavender) and the added scent makes it all the better. I also use it as a setting spray and a refreshing spray. I can't travel without it.
Esha P.
Esha P.

My favorite makeup setting spray!!!! Must have. Light yet effective and great for acne prone or oily skin! Helps my makeup last all day and remove any cake like effect powder leaves behind. Cheaper than other high end sprays on the market!!!!
Mady T.
Mady T.
Palm Coast, FL

You can use this product for everything. Hydrating your skin when you do your makeup so it doesn't get so powdery. You can use it to set your makeup, and even spray it on a brush with some shadow for more pigment. So many uses and so worth it
Karly J.
Karly J.
Hillsboro, OR

Love, love, love this product! I purchased a travel size bottle because I had heard some of my favorite beauty gurus talking about it and I was not disappointed. This was my first time purchasing and I will defiantly repurchase in the future.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.