BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Briana H.
Manhattan, KS
This is my fave!! I spray it on after I put on my primer to set it in my skin and I spray it after I finish my full face. This sets the powder and will give you a flawless look!
Paulina C.
Love it! Great for enhancing foil in shadow. Always use it on shimmer shades whether loose or presses. Went through many bottles and half way done in only a year. Lasts 2 years.
Elaine C.
Vallejo, CA
I use this all the time and this is one of my go to's all the time! Definitely repurchasing! On my third bottle. My skin type is normal to combination and it eorks great for me.
Fantastic product sets make up n does not leave a heavy residue. Helps makeup look fresh all day . Face feels clean just keep with u to spray throughout Day to make u feel fresh
Kari R.
Moreno Valley, CA
I absolutely love this Mac Fix+Skin setting spray It's one of my must have. I've tried other brands but none compare to this one. My makeup stays on all day without any problems
Jennifer B.
Fayette, AL
Makes your makeup last all day. Gives a perfect finish. Good for all skin types. No Sun protection. Last a long time. Easy to apply good sprat mist. Affordable. Would recommend.
Marjorie U.
Bergenfield, NJ
I love the Mac prep + prime fix setting spray. I use it as a refresher, to intensify my eyeshadow and to set my makeup. I love it's versatile and the price is pretty reasonable.
Tareh B.
Redwood City, CA
The holy grail. I use this with every makeup application. It sets the makeup beautifully. Also use it for dry to wet eyeshadow, when they are metallic it really makes it pop.
L
This is a overall great product u can use it to prime ur face for makeup, set ur makeup, must to fix / touch up makeup or use it without makeup set moisturize !!! Great product
Misty D.
Champaign, IL
Favorite setting spray ever. Will continue to purchase. I love how it keeps my makeup looking great all day long. I have oily skin and my makeup never budges when I apply this.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.