Add a Photo

Photos (554)
Katherine f.
Katherine f.
Zion, IL

This product is great for refreshing your makeup throughout the day. but not for a finisher. it is also great to intensify an eyeshadow, and a highlighter. I would definitely recommend it to others, it will keep your face hydrated throughout the day.
kristin d.
kristin d.
Laurel, MS

I absolutely love this fix plus by mac!!! It feels so nice when you spray it on over your makeup! Leaves you skin dewy and makes your highlight pop! It dries quickly too! Doesn't really make your makeup " set" but definitely worth using to stand out!
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Lincoln, NE

This is my everyday go to set my makeup and leave my skin with a glow look! I also use this to wet my brushes and enhance the color of my eyeshadows, especially those with shimmer in them. I use this every day and buy it frequently! Highly recommend!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Everett, WA

A must have in anyone's collection. So many uses and it feels great on the skin. Use to prime. Set. To pack on shadow colors. Use to refresh the skin throughout the day. Plus it smells great too. What's not to love? It's a cult favorite for a reason.
Ni G.
Ni G.
Fishers, IN

This stuff is fantastic. It works wonders on my skin. It makes it look natural and shiny and sparkly and might i add it helps everything blend and stay where it was placed. It comes of great use when doujng my makeup i would recommend this to everyone
Elizabeth  F.
Elizabeth F.
Dallas, PA

This stuff is a god send I honestly could go on and on with how amazing this is! It really keeps my skin nice and matte all day, it keeps my make up on during the longest days at work and it always feels refreshing when I spray it. It's a must have!!
Lucille P.
Lucille P.

This product has been used by millions for a million reasons. You can use this spray for multiple purposes. I got mine at Macy's, and is available at many beauty departments, so you can always find a sale and not have to run around trying to find it.
Cayleigh C.
Cayleigh C.

Im not sure that I can explain how much I really love this setting spray. I use it throughout my entire makeup routine, honestly my make up doesn't feel complete when I don't apply this spray. I always have a bottle on me and I highly recommend this!
Maria C.
Maria C.
Astoria, NY

It's a good prime, can sometimes by a little heavy so please make sure you only use a bit and it's well distributed. I recommend to use just for big occasions, and to apply it at least 30 min before you start doing your make up so it really stays on.
Pati Q.
Pati Q.
South Bend, IN

I spray this like there's no tomorrow lol. I go thru 2 bottles a month. I love it. Leaves my skin looking healthy! I cannot live without it. I have tried and tried other setting prays but they just don't cute it for me, and the smell is just amazing.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.