Add a Photo

Photos (312)
Priscilla O.
Priscilla O.
Compton, CA

By far favorite primer/setting spray !!! It works great with keeping your makeup last longer, it's very refreshing, and it is amazing with making eyeshadows pop! It's a great buy, it's something I'll always keep in my makeup collection πŸ˜›
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

This stuff holds my makeup so well ! I use it before and after my makeup ! I also use it to boost my highlighter
For a super glowy affect on the skin , I also use it to wet my shadow brush when working with pigments this stuff is amazing
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Sugar Land, TX

This is the best I use it so much I keep going back to it every time you couldn't even believe it leaves my skin before and after looking so much refreshed I can't even believe my skin is so much clear and smoothr than it was a year ago
Maddie S.
Maddie S.

I don't necessarily use this to prime or prep my skin. I use this for making my eyeshadows more intense. I spray my brush with this product then dip into a metallic eyeshadow and it helps adhere to the lid and make it much more metallic.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.

First bottle and i am in love with this setting spray! Spray is very fine and even. I have an oily t-zone. This combined with the Becca oil control and i am good to go! Plus its great to intensify eyeshadows or highlight. Will buy again!
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Marshall , Mo

This product is amazing for putting a finishing touch on your make up. Some people use it before applying foundation. I have also seen it used when applying eye shadow to give it more pigmentation. All in all it's an over all good spray.
Sophie A.
Sophie A.

I love this product, works for all skin types really moisturizing without being greasy, I use it after I've applied my make up to set down my powders and it makes me skin look so natural and dewy. I don't know how people live without it!
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.

10/10 will always love this product. I use it to prime, dampen my beauty blender, set my makeup with, use it when applying my setting powder. It's so nice and refreshing it's all around great product and can be used for anything purpose
Larissa F.
Larissa F.
Liberal, KS

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ is my favorite spray to wet shadows to make them stand out better and to spray all over my face so it looks flawless! If you use powder to set, spray this all over your face and it will take away that powdery look.
Tawna H.
Tawna H.
Tucson, AZ

I don"t leave home without it. I use this on my combination skin to prep my face before applying makeup and to set it after powder. This is the only spray the melt the powder into your skin. Great mist sprayer. I will keep repurchasing.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.