Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (361)
Marly M.
Marly M.

I use this when I know I want my makeup to stay and not move what so ever. It is very easy to apply and it does keep makeup stay you don't even need any touch overs after this product. I would recommend this product to everyone that needs a setting spray
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Richmond, CA

This spray is so good and I love the smell of it! I love using this to put on my highlight I just spray my brush and then add the highlight and it just gives it such a better look! And then when I'm done with my whole face I spray some to set everything!
Breanna Y.
Breanna Y.
Springdale, AR

This stuff really sets your makeup really well and I love it so much! Its great! Its a little pricey but I think that it is worth it if you want your makeup looking on point! Its so easy to use and all you do is spray! I would recommend this to everyone!
Sorangel B.
Sorangel B.
Bronx, NY

Love it my make up has never lasted so long after using this product. I bought this product online. I will recommend this product to everyone who wants a long lasting makeup. Buy it and be amazed you'll never be more amazed at how long your makeup lasts.
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Thousand Oaks, CA

I've tried this spray out a few times, different years just to ensure it worked right.. And it was.. AMAZING. My makeup stayed on all day even thought it was mid summer and I had to dance the entire day. It's truly great and will keep your makeup intact!
Dominique C.
Dominique C.

Definitely a cult favorite for all the beauty influencers. Love the application, perfect amount of product disperses. You definitely get your money's worth. Good to freshen up your makeup and set it. It leaves your makeup looking flawless and not cakey!
I love using this to prep my face also finishing my makeup it's wonderful for setting everything getting anything dry into place
Or any patching to just not look so patchy
It's wonderful for getting an glittery eyeshadow just to get as much pigmentation
Mayra A.
Mayra A.

I give this setting spray 5 stars!! I love that it doesn't have a smell and it lasts all day. This is a Matt finish which i love cause I'm oily skin. If you're combination skin or oily it works just fine. This is my go to!! I definitely buy it regularly
Lilibeth G.
Lilibeth G.

mac prep+prime excelente Primer libre de aceite fácil aplicación deja el rostro listo para el maquillaje sin obstruir los poros ni dejar la piel gruesa produciendo una larga duración del maquillaje , ademas de un precio accesible lo compraría nuevamente
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
San Jose, CA

Love this to make my powders melt into my skin and look natural and also refresh my makeup. It is not a setting spray to increase the longevity Of makeup just to help powders melt better and also can be used to make shimmery shadows pop more. Love this.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.