BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Huntersville, NC
This keeps my foundation crease free and shine free for the entire day. I could apply my makeup early in the morning and it will bring me into going out to dinner that same night with no touch ups.
Claire B.
Claire B.
My favorite thing to do with this is wet my brush to put on highliter, eyeshadow, anything you want to take to the next level! In a pinch I have used it for setting spray. A great versital product!
Kate H.
Kate H.
Alpharetta, GA
I see why this product is Such a cult classic now! It was recommended to me by so many people so I just went out and bought it! It gives your makeup the nicest finish, but it's not a setting spray!
Sara P.
Sara P.
Methuen, MA
Fix plus is probably the most versatile item in my makeup collection. It can be used as so many different things like a primer, setting spray, face refresher, and to make colors look more intense.
Merlyn C.
Merlyn C.
Este es uno de los mejores primer que puede haber, funciona muy bien para mi rostro en las zonas donde son grasas, reduce un poco los poros abiertos y ayudar a preparar la piel para el maquillaje.
Maria A.
Maria A.
York, PA
Love love love this stuff! It seriosuly gives your face life. I highly recommend this product. Try to only spray a few sprays or you'll get a dewy feeling. It definitely does what it says it does!
Pria W.
Pria W.
i love this product. a little goes a long way so this size bottle lasts forever. i have dry skin and it worked pretty well for me. it definitely helps hide pores before you put on your foundation.
I absolutely love this prep and prime spray it's so hydrating and makes your highlight pop! I also love to use on my brush to apply eye shadow with shimmer makes the pigmentation that much better!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Springfield, MO
Great product. Smells fresh and clean. I spray it on my brush or beauty blender before I start blending out my foundation. New spray for each side of my face. This is a great trick you should try.
Citlali R.
Citlali R.
Carlsbad, CA
I absolutely love this product. I was hesitant to buy it at first but I'm totally glad I did. It keeps my makeup locked in and set for hours. I'm definitely stocking up and I will be repurchasing.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.