Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Warren, OH

I don't know where to begin! Fix+ is the best setting spray that money can buy. It blends your makeup together, and gives you such a beautiful look. This is my favorite spray and i must keep it on hand at all times. I would absolutely recommend!!
Shiv G.
Shiv G.
Clifton, NJ

I love this stuff. Whether I put it on before or after my makeup, my makeup looks so good! It makes my makeup look a little dewy and glowy omg I love it. I think if you have oily skin it may make you look a little shiny, and the price is so high!
Adreana D.
Adreana D.
Rockville Ctr, NY

My favorite! This is my go to. It is such a universal product. It helps set all of my makeup as well as prepping my face! I spray a little on my brushes for my eye shadows and highlighter for that extra pigmentation! It's such an amazing product!
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Douglas, GA

I love this spray very much. I spray it after I have done my makeup as a setting spray and it ensures that your makeup stays all day. Also, I love to put eyeshadow on a brush and then spray the MAC Fix+ on it. It intensifies the shadow immensely.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS

Mac Fix + Skin setting spray is something that I love a friend gave me some a while back and this stuff is the bees knees.. I haven't yet purchased any cause it's a bit pricey but. It's great to keep your make up set and looking on fleek all day
Shirah L.
Shirah L.

Oh my God this is the best setting spray. Weather I just want to mist my face and go or give my shadows more pigmentation this is my go to. The only this I don't like about this product is that I can't get it in a gallon size bottle lol <3 <3 <3
Devani S.
Devani S.
miami

me encanta este producto. hace que tu maquillaje selle y dure muchisisisisiismo. es algo espectacular, aparte da un acabado muy naturalk y de verdad que es excelente. es tooootalmente matte al aplicarlo. lo compraria sin duda de nuevo de verdad.
Krissy C.
Krissy C.
Kenova, WV

The way this spray fixes my foundation is just purely magical. I can't do my makeup without it. It also smells amazing! It'll make my makeup last so much longer with my oily skin. I've currently gone through 4 bottles and still plan on rebuying.
Jenna L.
Jenna L.

Hands down the best setting spray ever! On a hot summer day your sweat tends to make your make up run or fade but this ensures that your makeup stays in place! I have a new bottle right now but I will definitely repurchase when I'm done with it!
Suceli A.
Suceli A.
Brooklyn, NY

This works great for oily face as well I love this product, it keeps my makeup flawless all night long, I love it very test to apply it does wonders I sub protection so I should suggest you throw on sun screen before. I would deft purchase again
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.