BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Samantha M.
This was the first setting spray I ever purchased. It's nice and refreshing helps bind or set your creams and powders but not mug more of a noticeable difference using or not using.
Katlin W.
Best setting spray I have ever used!!! Does not make my makeup run or look wet!! Gives me the perfect dewy look and it does the perfect job of taking the powder look off my face!!!!
Tami M.
Phoenix, AZ
As a setting spray it's not my favorite but to wet a brush for more intense eye color or to prep the skin I love this product. It also lives up makeup that's fallen flat on the skin
Lizeth R.
Madera, CA
I love this stuff it's amazing .It always takes that powdery affect away .Hydrates my skin really nice .I also love it for my eyeshadows to make them more pigmented .Forever my fave
lisdeys b.
Westminster, CO
Fabulous, for my skin, prone to acne, protects me from all the bad that can make the makeup, is a luxury product, it is nothing economic, but its price is worth it. I recommend it.
Paige T.
Vermillion, SD
I love Fix+! It has so many uses. I mainly use it to intensify my eye shadow and to give extra hydration to my face before applying makeup or throughout the day if I'm feeling dry.
Bridget D.
Reynoldsburg, OH
This is the original setting spray for a mean slay ! The OG lol I've been using this for ages and you can use it 2 2 ways on top for a dewy finish and underneath for a matte look !
Aliyah G.
Silver Creek, WA
I love this! It makes your highlighter pop and all the powders on your face blend into the skin id say it has a dewy finish. I don't think it makes my makeup last any longer though
Marisol T.
This is holy grail! It certainly has different functions as obviously stated in the name. But seriously this has helped my skin hydrate and it helps my make up stay and look fresh.
Audrey M.
Wylie, TX
It's amazing with making your face look so flawless after finishing your makeup. It melts all the powders and makes it all blend in so well. Good for dry skin. I would purse again.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.