Add a Photo

Photos (588)
Kiara B.
Kiara B.
Doral, FL
Heaven is real! In all my posts I always tell you that my skin is soooo dry, so here you have my opinion, I really like this primer, but I use this with my KVD foundation cuz it didn't work with my Mac oneπŸ™„πŸ‘ŽπŸ½
Rose M.
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
Feb. 20, 2016, 7:23 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I highly recommend. i have gone through a few bottles already. i use it as a face mist, spray my eye shadow brush, or dampen my beauty blender. my face is normal to dry so i don't know how it is on oily skin.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Aug. 20, 2016, 10:27 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
HOLY GRAIL! Perfect for priming skin before makeup, setting makeup, refreshing the skin, and intensifying eyeshadows. It's my absolute favorite makeup setting spray! I'd definitely go get your hands on this.
ronnie c.
ronnie c.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
this MAC spray is everything! it's so refreshing and light on the skin, yet it locks in your makeup for the day! i love using it after i apply my makeup or before if i. feel like i need an extra something :)
Kara M.
Kara M.
Nutter Fort, WV
Sept. 4, 2016, 4:11 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
One of my holy grails! I use Fix+ to set my makeup, remove the powdery look, dampen my beauty blender to blend my concealer.. it's so useful! It's a lightweight moisturizing spray that keeps you set all day!
Princess S.
Princess S.
June 15, 2016, 2:32 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is one of the best setting pray I have use. It's so refreshing especially during hotter days. It smell so good. Sometimes I will just used it to refresh my face even when I don't have on makeup. Love it
Bre A.
Bre A.
Wichita, KS
July 30, 2016, 4:36 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is a very good product because it's easy to apply just 2 sprays and it set its very light weight you can't feel anything it gives you a natural finish to look like yours...I would recommend it to others
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Love this it melts my make up too my skin for a more natural look and it helps it stay on a bit better that others I have tried . It is great have been using it for while and will not be getting ride of it .
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Ulster, PA
Love this spray! I use it especially to intensify glittery or shimmery eyeshadow. It makes it really pop. I use it as a setting spray too! It helps my makeup to set and gives my face hydrated! So affordable!
Jeniffer R.
Jeniffer R.
Bensenville, IL
Feb. 14, 2016, 9:27 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this for not looking cakey since I have to cover acne that can easily happen the only things is that it's a Dewey finding and doesn't last kind but would still recommend I put nyx matte spray over it
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.