MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Ashley W.See all 640 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (637)
Buy on Nordstrom
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Fresno , CA
I love my prep and prime. I usually spray it on after I finish my powder products to set it in place and it helps get rip of that "powdery" look. A added tip is to pop this baby in the fridge on a hot day!!
Heather O.
Heather O.
Beaumont, Ca
July 17, 2016, 3:48 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Fantastic product that should be in any girls beauty routine. This stuff sets your make up perfectly. Also if you spray your brush before applying eyeshadow it really helps the colors pop and stay in place.
Inna G.
Inna G.
You can use this before. You can use this after your makeup is finished. It smells great. You will definitely see the difference after you spray it. It automatically highlights everything and brings it out!
Erica E.
Erica E.
Los Banos, CA
July 19, 2016, 3:10 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I am in love with this setting spray they also come in fragrance scented sprays and smell really good. Never had any problems with this brand and my makeup stays in place for hours. I highly recommend this!
Jocelyne N.
Jocelyne N.
Fairburn, GA
July 25, 2016, 12:43 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I can't live without this. I use it to set my face and to apply my highlight. I don't remember how much it was but I'm sure it was worth it. I am definitely going to buy again once I run out of the product.
Blanca L.
Blanca L.
Lakeland , FL
July 22, 2016, 2:47 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This beauty can be used before, during and after makeup application. Its the all in one makeups bff helps your foundation go on smooth, helps your eyeshadows pop, sets your makeup and hydrates parched skin.
Karina A.
Karina A.
Riverside, CA
I loove this product so much one of my favorites, very moisturizing & easy to apply makeup to, very long lasting, still have mine from a month ago, i always have a matte finish, definitely would buy again !
Natalynn H.
Natalynn H.
Love this to set my makeup at the end! Feels very fresh and good! Also really nice to spray before start makeup too. Also if you want more pigmentation for an eyeshadow spray on brush and dip into eyeshadow
Kyla L.
Kyla L.
Bronx, NY
I use this every single day. I mainly use it to pop out my highlighter. It gives me a really nice finish. I have dry skin and it really does add moisture. It is a perfect edition to anyone's makeup routine.
sarah T.
sarah T.
July 19, 2016, 5:13 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This setting spray by MAC works fantastic except it is very pricey. Considering that it is long lasting and works amazing with darker skin, then it is worth it. I recommend to others with darker skin tones.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.