Add a Photo

Photos (444)
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Richmond, TX

I first bought this a 2 years ago and LOVE it, I don't get really any sun protection from this product, but it does hide pores well and keeps my makeup in place throughout the day witch is a major plus! I do recommend trying this product!
Mercedes A.
Mercedes A.

Love this setting spray! This is my favorite! not only is it my favorite it is good for your makeup brushes as well and the price is just right for these products I would so use this! In face I am running out that I need to buy more ASAP!
Tonya M.
Tonya M.
Modesto, CA

I love this stuff perfect for fixing a really can't face and foiling shadows I don't recommend for setting your makeup but I do use it after makeup to help blend all my powders to look less cakes and then a setting spray from another brand
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Oakwood, GA

I absolutely love this primer I use it to hydrate my skin is great for combination and dry skin. It hides pours it makes your face skin feel moisturized it doesn't make your make up last long but it does make it look very dewy and perfect
Dolly L.
Dolly L.
Somerville, NJ

Like this product especially for foiling my eyeshadow. I also use it to rehydrate my face in the winter with its really dry. Loved the Limited Edition ones they came out with not to long a go. Packaging is great, product lasts a long time
Tierra C.
Tierra C.
Los Angeles, CA

This is a make-up must have! I use it to prime my skin before I apply my makeup. I also use it to set my face and to make eye my shadow pop more and last longer. I recommend this product to anyone who does their makeup on a regular basis!
Priscilla O.
Priscilla O.
Compton, CA

By far favorite primer/setting spray !!! It works great with keeping your makeup last longer, it's very refreshing, and it is amazing with making eyeshadows pop! It's a great buy, it's something I'll always keep in my makeup collection 😛
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Sugar Land, TX

This is the best I use it so much I keep going back to it every time you couldn't even believe it leaves my skin before and after looking so much refreshed I can't even believe my skin is so much clear and smoothr than it was a year ago
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Marshall , Mo

This product is amazing for putting a finishing touch on your make up. Some people use it before applying foundation. I have also seen it used when applying eye shadow to give it more pigmentation. All in all it's an over all good spray.
Alissa V.
Alissa V.
Gresham, Or

This is really great to spray before makeup, after makeup, and to spray your brush before putting shadow on it. This is not a good setting spray as it does not make my makeup last longer. Maybe it would for dry skin, but I'm really oily.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.