Add a Photo

Photos (313)
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Norwalk, CA

This spray is so amazing ! Spray it after you're finished with your makeup and it will make your makeup look less powdery. It always for some odd reason helps your makeup blend all together and look more put together. Idk how but it does!
Tierra C.
Tierra C.
Los Angeles, CA

This is a make-up must have! I use it to prime my skin before I apply my makeup. I also use it to set my face and to make eye my shadow pop more and last longer. I recommend this product to anyone who does their makeup on a regular basis!
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Oakwood, GA

I absolutely love this primer I use it to hydrate my skin is great for combination and dry skin. It hides pours it makes your face skin feel moisturized it doesn't make your make up last long but it does make it look very dewy and perfect
Melody B.
Melody B.
Fort Wayne, IN

My oily skin really benefits from this primer when I remember to use it! It's not a lifesaver by itself, the rest of my skin regimen is very strict to deal with my extremely oily skin, but this primer is a big step in the right direction!
Leslie N.
Leslie N.
Dallas, TX

This has been a top setting spray for years and it is worth all the hype!
It makes the makeup look like a second skin, and really hydrates for a dry skin type.
I love the scent of this product too, I wish Mac made a perfume of this scent!
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Richmond, TX

I first bought this a 2 years ago and LOVE it, I don't get really any sun protection from this product, but it does hide pores well and keeps my makeup in place throughout the day witch is a major plus! I do recommend trying this product!
Sherhlub V.
Sherhlub V.

I love this spray! I always love how my makeup looks afterwards! I have the Urban Decay Setting Spray & i believe that the UD one makes my makeup last longer but the MAC one makes my makeup look fresh & flawless! First MAC product, btw :)
Naomi M.
Naomi M.

This is by far my most used beauty product! I put it on before, during and after my makeup routine. It is so versatile as a product. I will even just spritz my bare face to rehydrate and liven my skin up. One of my favorite products ever!
Mercedes A.
Mercedes A.

Love this setting spray! This is my favorite! not only is it my favorite it is good for your makeup brushes as well and the price is just right for these products I would so use this! In face I am running out that I need to buy more ASAP!
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
River Vale, NJ

I really love the finish this product gives and I use it basically every time I do my makeup. I don't find that it makes my makeup last extremely long but it gives a nice refreshing feel and glow to the skin. A must have in my collection.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.