BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Allie M.
Burnsville, MN
This is one of my holy grail products! I always repurchase this every time I run out of it. There are so many ways to use this, you can use it underneath foundation, a finishing spray to give you a less powdery look, to intensify eyeshadows and so much more! The way I like to use it is by spraying it on my face after I have moisturized and primed my skin, and once I have put my foundation and concealer on/set parts of my face with powder I will finish it all off by spraying it on my face to give a more natural look, my dry skin loves it!

To intensify my highlight I will spray my brush with Fix+ and pick up my product and it brings my highlight to an ultra beaming glow! And then spray my face again just to make it all pop.

I would recommend this to everyone and I definitely think it is a staple to have in your makeup!
Hillery W.
Taylorsville, UT
At first I wasn't too impressed with this product with all the hype it gets, but I recently switched how I use it and I'm in love! I used to spray it all over my face once I was done with my makeup, but a lot would come off by the time I got home from work. So now, I use it before my makeup but after my cleanser and wow my makeup looks flawless 10 hours later! I've also been using it directly on my eyeshadow brush to put more pigment on my color and that works really well too! It doesn't give s shiny finish, which I love! I'm all about a matte face. The spray is very gentle unlike others where you're cringing even before the spray! I'll be buying again!
Rebeca R.
OK, so I'm just going to go ahead and say it - I love this product. I'm not quite sure where it has been for the first 23 years of my life but I am glad to have found it. Thanks to the help of YouTube tutorials, I have learned to spray it onto a thin make up brush and then use that to instill lasting highlighting pigment to the inner corners of my eyes; instantly erasing 10 years from my face that my children have lovingly added over the last 5.
BTW, it also works well to set your makeup; tip: don't spray too much or the film can dry too thick and crease when you smile. Also, spray and let dry BEFORE mascara - trust. #You'reWelcome
Sabrina S.
Phoenix, Az
Let me just start off by saying that this is one of the best prep and prime sprays I've ever used. It just works magic on your face! It doesn't just make your highlight look so bomb but it can make any cheap eyeshadow so pigmented. It's also very hydrating! If you're debating to buy this or not , I would tell you to stop and go get yourself one! I would certainly anytime recommend this to anyone! It's absolutely a must have product! I spray it after I apply my foundation, concealer , powder, and all that good stuff. It blends everything together and takes away the powdery finish that's left. It's honestly amazing, anyone should try this! MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ MAC Cosmetics
Asia P.
St Petersburg, FL
So, there are many uses for this product and everyone uses it differently.

For us, Fix+ does an amazing job with calming any make up look down. If a certain look is a little too cakes this product will help minimize it some.

We also use it as glitter adhesive. Works perfectly to prevent fall out and helps glitter apply easily.

Another way that we like to use it for is for also prepping the skin before makeup. It has calming and refreshing ingredients.
Recently MAC released different fragrances and ingredients to the Fix+ family and I recently purchased the rose scent and it is amazing!

No cons! The only thing is just that people assume this is a Setting spray but it really isn't.
Jasmine B.
I bought  MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ a few weeks ago to see if it lived up to the hype.  I have found that it really does help my foundation go on a lot smoother.  I like to spray it directly on my face then wait a few minutes before doing my makeup.  As an alternative, it is great to use to hydrate the dry patches on my skin.  I just used it this morning when I saw some dry patches on my forehead after using setting powder.  I will definitely be buying the full sized product when I run out of the travel size.

I have used this spray to wet my makeup brushes and beautyblender.  It helps foundation, concealer and eyeshadow glide on to my skin.
Ali F.
I purchased this from a MAC store in Vegas because the dry desert heat was bothering my usually oily skin. However, I mostly bought it because I was attending a wedding and did the bride's makeup -- I wanted to set it really well for her! took off one star because when i used it on myself as a primer, I broke out a little bit. However, when I used it on myself and the bride to set our makeup, it worked really well! Her makeup lasted through all the usual wedding events and looked superb and not too shiny in photographs. I've found, in general, that I prefer using it as a setting spray rather than a primer. Not sure I will buy it again (only because I want to try something else), but it's served me well for the bottle I have.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I love using this for eyeshadows to make them pop! I just spray on my brush then dip in my pan or loose pigments. It's a great "setting spray" too. I use it when I want to be dewy and not matte.

It has a great mist, it dispenses alot of product. Sometimes after I apply this I go over it with a BB or brush. The lid turns so It has a lock position, so if your traveling there will be no accidental squirts!
I love this and will always have one in my makeup collection and never want to run out! It has a strong fragrance to it so beware if you're sensitive to that, but it mostly disappears once it dries.. definitely an A+ product!
Meme M.
It took me a while to get on the spray my perfectly applied make-up face.  Now that I've discovered ways to use it I am so on board.  I use this mainly for matte foundations and to take my shimmer eyeshadow shades up a notch and it works very well.  Personally, when I use it to "set" my entire fact, I do it before mascara and I also go behind it with a damp bb and just press it into my skin to avoid any big droplet spots.  That is my one complaint, the mist could be finer....and a few of them that I have gotten, the mister has been different (one being really light and others being more heavy/concentrated sprays).  If you use this baby right, it can really amp up your make-up game on several levels!  Highly recommend compared to the many other kinds I've tried....MAC has the best!
idania e.
Fresno
I've heard that it is a really good spray! But unfortunately I personally have not tried the spray, but if I ever got the chance to I would totally love to try it!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.