Add a Photo

By MAC COSMETICS
#1 in Face Primer

Photos (545)
I love using this to prep my face also finishing my makeup it's wonderful for setting everything getting anything dry into place
Or any patching to just not look so patchy
It's wonderful for getting an glittery eyeshadow just to get as much pigmentation
Caroline G.
Caroline G.

I love this stuff. It cuts any powdery finish I may have sitting on my skin when I first finish doing my makeup. It also prolongs the wear of anything on my face. Smells lovely. Has a fine spray w a lid that can lock. Just such a classic great product.
Rida T.
Rida T.

Oh man! The rave is real and true. I have really dry skin and this is awesome before putting my make up on. It gives me a smooth finish. It has SPF and I can spray my beauty blender or my brush to give the product extra strength. Definitely repurchase.
Diana M.
Diana M.
BEAVERTON, OR

C'mon who doesn't love themselves some good ol' fix +?? took me a long while to come around and buying it. finally I bought it last year, and i am in love! i spray it on my brushes before makeup so it helps blend so well. will def continue to buy this!
Jenna G.
Jenna G.
Donna, TX

This is the perfect mist honestly. It doesn't spray harshly with heavy drops, it's a really evenly mist. I'd use it after I would put some foundation and powder to give me a nice dewy look. I also use for eyeshadows when I want that extra pop of color.
Amburr A.
Amburr A.

Another holy grail of products! so versitle and feels so great on the face! its a good price it smells great, it helps your shadow, you can prime or set with it, it will refresh your face and it is great at what it does! will always rebuy this product!
Kinsey L.
Kinsey L.

This has so many uses its unreal but I use it to bring out the maximum pigmentation of eyeshadows and sometimes even highlighter. I spray it on my brush before picking up the product and I swear the product will become 10x more pigmented in an instant!
KEZIA O.
KEZIA O.

I thought this product was okay, but I personally prefer Urban Decay's, as my skin is sensitive so it's hard to not sweat through some of Mac's products and come out without a breakout. I have really dry, sensitive skin, so probably wouldn't buy again.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Ruston, LA

I like the scent of this product and it leaves my skin looking so dewey after spraying it on, but I am not sure if I got a bad bottle or not because I do not get a fine mist whenI spray. It comes out of the bottle half mist and half rain-like droplets.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.

The dewiness this setting spray gives to my skin is amazing!!! I'm on my third bottle right now! It's affordable if you compare it to other setting sprays. Super easy to use, i would definitely recommend it! I hope Mac brings back the other scents too!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.