Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (524)
Nicole H.
Nicole H.

I love the product it works so well I use it every time I do my makeup and it leaves such a great finish it's long lasting very useful it leaves a natural look i have to use it or I won't be happy on how my foundation looks after a couple of hours
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Glendale, AZ

Absolutely one of my everyday products. It's a very versatile product. I love using it for my powder highlighters. I spray my makeup brush then glide it into my highlight of choice and apply to my cheek bones or any other area I like to highlight.
Rosalyn H.
Rosalyn H.
Fontana, Ca

Absolutely a must have no doubt for your everyday makeup! My face is usually oily but this setting spray over holds very well! Pro is lasts a good amount of time! Very quick and easy to apply as well as use to blend. Highly recommend for everyone!
Kristal M.
Kristal M.
Elizabethport, NJ

This is a staple in my everyday makeup. Spritz this on after I apply my makeup and it keeps it in place all day! It doesn't perform miracles but as long as your makeup is suited for you it will definitely extend the wear. It also last a long time!
Karima F.
Karima F.

This product leaves your skin feeling fresh and glowing. The mist feels like a cool refresher for your makeup. I absolutly love love love this product and i recomend it for and everyday makeup look. definetly try it out and you will not regret it.
Molly H.
Molly H.
Tullahoma , TN

What's not to love about fix +? It can set your makeup, refresh your makeup, dampen your beauty blender or wet your brush for adding more pigment to your eye shadows. It really can do it all. Everyone needs a bottle of this on their makeup vanity!
Vanessa T.
Vanessa T.
Raven, KY

If y'all ain't got this, you need it! Gives your face a refreshing feeling after putting all that makeup on. If your makeup looks a little cakey, just spray this and it makes it all "come together". This is an everyday staple in my makeup routine.
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Corp Christi, TX

I just recently purchased the travel size version and I fell in love! Makes my foundation go on so flawless and dangggg my highlight pops! It's super long lasting as well! I'd definitely recommend to everyone and will be buying a full size bottle!
Amy C.
Amy C.
Buffalo, NY

This is my favorite setting spray. No other setting spray makes my makeup last as long as this. It is always great to wet a brush with for foiled shades. I believe the price of $22 is perfect because it really lengeths the wear of any makeup look.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Douglas, GA

I love this spray very much. I spray it after I have done my makeup as a setting spray and it ensures that your makeup stays all day. Also, I love to put eyeshadow on a brush and then spray the MAC Fix+ on it. It intensifies the shadow immensely.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.