BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Nina H.
Westchester, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not really sure what it is with his product but it's the perfect base to prep your makeup and also a perfect way to refresh your makeup after it's been applied for hours. I used to think this was an overhyped product until I realize that it definitely does make a difference when it comes to make up wear, now I carry this all the time!
Luz C.
Gardena, CA
Nothing bad to say about this product, it the best setting spray I have used. Love the fine mist and the locking pump since it's perfect for travel. I always have the full size and travel size on hand. It sets the foundation & helps it last all day long. I do have oily skin and that it make makeup look flawless. Always get compliment on my skin when I do use the Fix+.
takiyah M.
Love love love. I've started using it and my makeup looks better than ever . Use it as a FIXING spray. Not a primer or setting spray . This will remove that powdery cake face look and give u a skin finish . Must try ! I think I'm hooked for life.
Nyquiah W.
Callahan, FL
This is something I feel like everyone should have in their kit. I use it for so many things. To me, it's a skin refresher, a skin  finisher, a makeup setter, and I also use it to help my eyeshadow spread easier and appear more vibrant. I'm almost out of my first bottle, so I'll definitely be back to get a second (and possibly third) bottle!!
Madalyn D.
Marianna, FL
Love this stuff! It's great to use as a hydrating primer before makeup application and after as a setting spray! This spray is great especially if you accidentally over powdered because it melts the makeup into your skin giving you a flawless finish rather than leaving you a powdery mess! Added bonus of this spray is that it really enhances your eye makeup when you wet your brush with it!
Samantha M.
Love this product!!
It's great for wetting an eyeshadow brush to pack on pigment.

Also use this to spray all over my face after I've finished my makeup. Takes away the "powder" look!! So refreshing!

Smells good too!:)
Maria Jose M.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
1 palabra ES MAGICOOOOOO lo uso antes, durante y después del maquillaje, un truquito es aplicar el iluminador cuando el producto aun esta humedo en la piel el glow que da es bellísimo y para pigmentar mas las sombras o pigmento es perfecto
Sarah G.
Chelmsford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! And a lot cheaper than some other primers out there. It makes my face feel refreshed, and it dries pretty quickly (I mainly use it for a primer) so I can put my foundation and concealer on. There is a lot of product as well. I bought it about 2 months ago, use it every other day, and I'm not even nearly halfway through it yet.
Libna C.
Really enjoy this product. It helps enhance my makeup. Even if I go in with a light hand because I don't want to wear to much makeup, a couple sprays of this will help me look like I have a full face of foundation on. I wish it also helped set my makeup for long periods of time.
Carolyn F.
Hilo, HI
Being in the buisness I rely on having my clients not to have to worry about their make-up application perspiring off especially here in Hawai'i. I personally use it on myself as well. When my clients see me displaying my products out on location they always say (Thank you so much for using that on me, I'm going to need it for today).
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.