Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (471)
Kinsey L.
Kinsey L.

This has so many uses its unreal but I use it to bring out the maximum pigmentation of eyeshadows and sometimes even highlighter. I spray it on my brush before picking up the product and I swear the product will become 10x more pigmented in an instant!
Diana M.
Diana M.
BEAVERTON, OR

C'mon who doesn't love themselves some good ol' fix +?? took me a long while to come around and buying it. finally I bought it last year, and i am in love! i spray it on my brushes before makeup so it helps blend so well. will def continue to buy this!
Caroline G.
Caroline G.

I love this stuff. It cuts any powdery finish I may have sitting on my skin when I first finish doing my makeup. It also prolongs the wear of anything on my face. Smells lovely. Has a fine spray w a lid that can lock. Just such a classic great product.
Teresa O.
Teresa O.
Mayville, ND

I use this product with eye shadows that have quite a bit of fallout and it helps to keep it to a minimum. I have never purchased anything from MAC before and had learned about this product through YouTube. I am considering repurchasing in the future.
Aby G.
Aby G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Ghtweight mist of water packed with vitamins and minerals, infused with a blend of green tea, chamomile and cucumber to gently soothe and refresh the skin. Gives an instant boost of hydration while delivering a soft sheen to refresh and finish makeup.
RiL C.
RiL C.
S San Fran, CA

I love this product. When I first bought it I was confused and thought it was a setting spray which it isn't. But what it does is leave your makeup looking fresh. It melts the powder down so you don't look well powdery. It's refreshing and I keep it .
Stacy W.
Stacy W.

What can I say!!! Amazing amazing! It does so much. Finishing spray, makes face so dewy and set everything. Helps intensify any powder highlight or eye shadow. At times even just spray it at the end of the day to refresh your make up. Love this stuff!
Grace E.
Grace E.

Mac is fix plus is a product I use on a daily bases! It helps with pigments and to intensify anything in your makeup! I just spray someone my brush and use it to apply my highlighter to make it pop more and eyeshadow to make it apply easier to my lid.
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Hollywood, FL

By far the best setting spray in the market. I love that it prevents my make up to get caky. I'm on my 4th bottle already. This is my go to setting spray. I even use it on my brushes to intensive eyeshadow sand highlighters. You need this in your life
Thayná A.
Thayná A.
Rockville, MD

This product is amazing, like most of the products that MAC sell us. I'm a really big fan of this product. It works really well, like we expect. I tried to use this product but from another brands and I can tell you for real that this is the best one.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.