BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Karla S.
Bonita, CA
For my birthday I got the new limited-edition prep and primer. It's the one with the fruit on the bottom. I love how it makes my skin feel hydrated before or after I apply make up. I do wish that the spray one spray out a little bit more spread out instead of a squirt. I have noticed that if I check my make up hours after I apply the proper prime it still looks good. I am definitely now a prep and prime we're kind of gal
Jennifer C.
The fix+ is like the best invention in the makeup world lol It's perfect for intesifying eyeshadows. It's perfect for setting your powders, the powders will melt together and it will reduce cakeness. I have also noticed that it leaves a dewy finish on my skin which I don't mind because I like to glow
Elizabeth W.
A great cult favorite it helps to reduce the powdery look you can get sometimes after you set your foundation and helps meld everything together. They do sell this in a travel size if you are not sure of purchasing it in the full size. It is also great for travel because you can lock the lid in place.
Thalia A.
So just the other day on may 4th Mac had an event for the #FruityJiucy summer collection and I was able to get my hands on the prep and prime fix+ spray that was coconut scented and in my youtube video I explained how I have never own the fix+ spray and I love it sooo much and it's my makeup last all dayMAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Breanna H.
Carmel
This prep and prime fix + is so amazing feeling on my skin. I just received my preorder from the fruity juicy line. It's so gorgeous and feels great. I noticed some people say not to use as setting spray, just priming.. but I used as both and my makeup hasn't moved. It's stayed in place for over 6 hours now.
catherine c.
Grove City, PA
This is a staple in any girls makeup bag. I always use this when I want to make my eye shadows pop. This is especially good to use when you are working with glitter eye products. You just spray your face before your makeup (you don't have to do this I like it as a primer) and after to set your whole face with!! 5/5 for sure.
Savannah B.
Covington , KY
This isn't a setting spray at all people so don't get it mixed up.. however it's an amazing hydrating spray to put on before your primer. Since I started doing that my make up just looks so much better and stays on so much longer and doesn't break up at all I'll forever be using this before my primer.
Sarife A.
['North Miami', 'FL'], FL
I've been using this for years and still love till this day! It helps hydrate your skin when you have no makeup. After applying makeup it just holds it all together and gives you a really nice dewy look! You can also use it to intensify any shadow or pigment. Application is really simple, just close your eyes and spray away, or spray on your brush to use on the shadows for the intensified pigmentation I mentioned before.
Roslyn H.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the best product for any makeup looks. Have used it to set my face, I used it after I put in my primer and even on my brushes. It is good for dry skin. It keeps your skin moisturized and smooth. I absolutely love this product. It is very inexpensive and it lasts for a couple of months.
Jessica S.
Lake Mary, FL
This is my favorite primer/setting spray! I keep the full size at home and the travel size in my bag. I absolutely love using this for wetting my makeup brushes. It makes the pigment of the eyeshadow pop beautifully. It's a fabulous product. I wish I had gotten my hands on the coconut one. I highly recommend picking this up.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.