MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Safa K.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.See all 642 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Photos (639)
Buy on Nordstrom
Bre A.
Bre A.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Skin Spray
This is a very good product because it's easy to apply just 2 sprays and it set its very light weight you can't feel anything it gives you a natural finish to look like yours...I would recommend it to others
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Love this it melts my make up too my skin for a more natural look and it helps it stay on a bit better that others I have tried . It is great have been using it for while and will not be getting ride of it .
Emily T.
Emily T.
Review for: Skin Spray
HOLY GRAIL! Perfect for priming skin before makeup, setting makeup, refreshing the skin, and intensifying eyeshadows. It's my absolute favorite makeup setting spray! I'd definitely go get your hands on this.
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Fresno , CA
I love my prep and prime. I usually spray it on after I finish my powder products to set it in place and it helps get rip of that "powdery" look. A added tip is to pop this baby in the fridge on a hot day!!
Blanca L.
Blanca L.
Lakeland , FL
Review for: Skin Spray
This beauty can be used before, during and after makeup application. Its the all in one makeups bff helps your foundation go on smooth, helps your eyeshadows pop, sets your makeup and hydrates parched skin.
Inna G.
Inna G.
You can use this before. You can use this after your makeup is finished. It smells great. You will definitely see the difference after you spray it. It automatically highlights everything and brings it out!
Jeniffer R.
Jeniffer R.
Bensenville, IL
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this for not looking cakey since I have to cover acne that can easily happen the only things is that it's a Dewey finding and doesn't last kind but would still recommend I put nyx matte spray over it
Kyla L.
Kyla L.
Bronx, NY
I use this every single day. I mainly use it to pop out my highlighter. It gives me a really nice finish. I have dry skin and it really does add moisture. It is a perfect edition to anyone's makeup routine.
Erica E.
Erica E.
Los Banos, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
I am in love with this setting spray they also come in fragrance scented sprays and smell really good. Never had any problems with this brand and my makeup stays in place for hours. I highly recommend this!
Viri L.
Viri L.
Kansas City, MO
I've been wanting to repurchase it probably for years now! But I end up trying something new and putting this off. I love this to freshen my makeup or use to help blend everything ! A perfect multiuse spray
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.