BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Cynthia V.
Cynthia V.
I use this to prep and set my makeup. I even sometimes use it to damp my beauty bender. This is also great to blend out any contour lines. This product is so versatile you can't go wrong with it.
Christina A.
Christina A.
This spray is great for setting makeup and also can be used as a refresher throughout the day. I like to spray it onto a beauty blender to blend in cream contour and concealer. Smells great too.
Blanca A.
Blanca A.
Orange, CA
I like the fresh feeling it leaves and the fact that it helps my makeup not look cakey. It does irritate my skin and make me break out if I use it too often. I've purchased once but won't again.
Zakira P.
Zakira P.
This product is worth all the hype, it keeps your makeup lasting all day. It gives your skin a nice dewy finish, and if you spray it on your brushes it makes your eyeshadows look more pigmented.
Eva K.
Eva K.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this spray! It's multi use which I love. I use it as a base for my primer, I spray it on my brush before I apply highlighter and it's obviously a great setting spray. One of my holy grails!
Lexi A.
Lexi A.
Love this product! Helps with setting my face and with glittery eyeshadow!! This product is even better for adding a glow to your face. Also if you have dry skin it adds moisture to your face !
Sunaed R.
Sunaed R.
This is not a setting spray. Its to prime the face. Its used to make foundation stay. You can also spray it onto your brush, eyeshadow, and/ or highlight to get the most pigmentation out of it.
Margaret J.
Margaret J.
Mac fix+ is a pretty nice facial spray. Its the only one I tried besides the mac charged water. I like to use fix+ to get rid of the powdery look after setting my foundation, its good for that.
angelina c.
angelina c.
Garfield, Nj
I use this to bring out the color for my eyeshadows only. I find it to be too heavy on my skin when I spray it to lock my makeup in place but it is wonderful to intense your eye shadows colors.
Alli B.
Alli B.
Oh Lordy this spray is heavenly! Gives you this dewy fresh glow! By far my favorite spray! I even spray some on my foundation brush when blending out my foundation just makes you look hydrated!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.