Add a Photo

Photos (445)
Jocelyn K.
Jocelyn K.
Drexel Hill, PA

This spray changed makeup. You can stay it on your face after applying powers to make a more flawless skin appearance or spray on brushes before applying eyeshadow to make the eyeshadow pigmented. I would definitely recommend this product!!
Sara A.
Sara A.
Dinuba, CA

I love my mac fix plus I don't know how I ever did my makeup without it i use it as a primer ,setting spray,and I even spray a Lil on my eyeshadow brushes to make my glittery eyeshadow more pigmented..I would totally recommend this product
Abigail A.
Abigail A.

I really love the concept of this product and it's really hard to find a product that comes close to the fix plus. It's not quite a setting spray but to keep your makeup looking natural throughout the day. It's a must have for your vanity!
Bridie C.
Bridie C.
Ayr

I love mac's prep+prime fix it does an amazing job and gives u a bit of shimmer it is definitely worth the price and I would definitely recommend it to other and it gives u a little bit of sun protection and I would definitely buy it again
angella s.
angella s.

I use this product when ever I do my make up. it's a life saver! it helps my make up stay on and last long. I usually spray it on my beauty blender sponge to help blender out my concealer. it makes it look flawless and help reduce creases.
Nicole
Nicole
Toronto

I usually apply this after my moisturizer has settled into my skin.. then I go in with my foundation.
love that this product can be used for so many different things ! also smells like cucumbers so gooood.
I adore this product so muchhhh !
Toby C.
Toby C.
Baltimore, MD

Love this spray I use it for my powder foundations. If my face is looking like I have on powder foundation. I just spray this all over my face let it dry and my powder foundation is looking good. I have one on back up and I will buy again.
Brooklyn A.
Brooklyn A.

Honestly the product is amazing and gives your makeup a beautiful finish and helps make your makeup last a long time but it's just I don't support mac anymore because they test on animals and I no longer use their products or purchase them
Amber A.
Amber A.
Douglasville , Ga

Love this product wish it had a finer mist sometimes it leaves the marks where it drips on my skin others don't do this as they dry faster and are a fiber must great for out of the shower spritzer and a mixer for makeup dryed out products.
Christian V.
Christian V.

Mac fix plus is the best makeup facial spray in the market. It's infused with great vitamins and keep the skin refreshed all day long. I love to spray it on before and after makeup application! This works great to knock off a powdery look.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.