BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Christina M.
Christina M.
Amazing, love that it intensifies pigments colors, I have combination dry to oily and the t zone it makes me a bit my shiny but with a pat of a napkin it goes away, And My make up stays put alll dayyyyyy!
Stevie D.
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes , WV
I love this spray! Especially if I'm using a powder makeup! Makes it look a thousand times better! Wonderful product for dry skin! Helps Give a very natural look! Def. recommend everyone try this product!
Denise R.
Denise R.
Anchorage, AK
So worth it i love spray on primer and this is a must have in the Freelance MUA world. I have oily skin in some parts of my face & it covera up my pores sooo dang well. I highly recommend this for anyone.
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
I use this after i have brushed off my setting powder. People say my skin is super flawless, also how my highlight is "poppin" bc i spray it onto the brush to make it shine more. i totally recommend this.
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Mcallen, TX
Guys I love fix + so much! Like I go through it like there is no tomorrow! It sets my makeup so well and primes my face just as good! It's great to use when doing eyeshadow to get that extra pigmentation!
Lilybeth P.
Lilybeth P.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Skin Spray
Well all know this a a holy grail product, great for before and after, glitter pigments, great for many things. Feels fresh and contains a lot of product, nozzle sprays nice, over all an amazing product.
Erin F.
Erin F.
Monmouth, OR
My favorite setting spray!! Use it before hand with applying your moisturizer, or after you apply your foundation. Either way, this is a utility spray that really makes a difference in my beauty routine!
Marissa V.
Marissa V.
Fort Worth , Tx
Review for: Skin Spray
Absolutely love it ! Love how it hold my make up and for a long period of time no matter if I sweat or not . Gentle on my skin as well and definitely affordable , I would highly recommend it to others ☺️
olga p.
olga p.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Skin Spray
Smells great but not to empowering and leaves my skin hydrated. It's a MUST HAVE!! I'm telling you, your skin will look like butter (smooth). I use this with and without makeup just to refresh on my skin
jess t.
jess t.
Review for: Skin Spray
My friend has this and she loves it
It makes her makeup last all day
Super expensive but my friend thinks it's worth it
Friend says it smells good as well
She loves this product
She would recommend 10/10
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.