Add a Photo

M R.
M R.
Aug. 3, 2016, 9:14 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Amazing product, totally worth worth every single penny. It gives you that perfect finish makeup look which helps your make up last a very long time ! Keeps everything in place. I would recommend this product
Leslie J.
Leslie J.
Goodview, VA
June 20, 2016, 7:26 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this on a daily basis! Lovely after the gym or for a quick refresh. Great to take away the cakey look that powder foundation can sometimes cause. Great to wet your beauty blender and to foul eyeshadows!
Tania L.
Tania L.
Can not do my makeup with out this product. Very easy to apply and 2 sprays covers my whole face. It's great to prime the skin and helps your makeup last longer through out the day. Would recommend to others.
Allye P.
Allye P.
Anderson, SC
I've tried a lot of setting sprays and this one is by far the best. It molds together your makeup so flawlessly but leaves behind a radiance to your face. This works amazingly as extra hydration on bare skin.
Cassidy E.
Cassidy E.
Arcadia, FL
I love fix + I love using it for my eyeshadow and to make my highlight pop more. I will be repurchasing over and over again because it's amazing!! Only a few sprays and you're good to do! Very worth the money
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Alliance, OH
July 6, 2016, 11:22 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this to keep my makeup looking refreshed throughout the day. This is also great for making eye shadows more metallic or making foundation more dewy. I don't think this effects longevity of my foundation.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Las Cruces, NM
Feb. 14, 2016, 11:20 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love spraying this before I apply my foundation to help hydrate my skin. Then after foundation I spray it all over so the it takes away the powdery look and it then makes everything come together flawlessly
shivani b.
shivani b.
Feb. 5, 2016, 8:04 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Great setting spray i think its the best one out there ,it does help with the longevity of my makeup . I have dry skin and i feel like like i never get that healthy glow this setting spray gives me that glow.
Caitlyn W.
Caitlyn W.
Bowling Green, KY
This is by far my favorite setting spray. You get so much product for the price and it really keeps my makeup looking very blended. I have tried drugstore Maybelline setting spray and it doesn't even compare.
Tanya D.
Tanya D.
Albany , NY
Mac prep and prime fix plus is any makeup staple its multi use as a primer or to set makeup it's also amazing to wet down your brush to make shadows more intense this stuff I will purchase over and over again
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.