BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Tooba S.
Annandale, VA
I loveeee this!! Since it is a spray it take sometime to completely dry but it does the job pretty well. I would totally buy this again as its the only brand I use when it comes to primer sprays!!! I believe it has SPF so thats a PLUSS. I would recommend it to multiple skin types.
Rhi S.
Charlotte, NC
Prep & Prime spray Works fantastic for me on a day-to-day basis I have a dryer skin type that gets oily around my nose and sometimes if I use a cream primer with liquid foundation even though it's meant to keep my makeup in place all day it will end up breaking up around my nose. I use the Prep & Prime spray in place of a cream primer very often and it gives my skin enough dewiness and healthy glow under my makeup that my makeup will last all day and it also works as a setting spray to give you a natural finish I don't recommend it as a setting spray for oily skin
Raya C.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product! I typically have dry skin so I wanted to make sure I purchased something that would go good with my skin type and I give it 5 stars. It also is good for long day wear and the price isn't too bad for the quality. I would definitely plan to buy it again.
Brittany S.
Santa Fe
I recently started using this setting spray again and I am so mad at myself for stopping using it. It is really the best spray for everything. Priming my face, setting everything, refreshing my face, want to spray my face just because. It’s the best product from Mac of all time.
Alyssa M.
Rock Tavern, NY
Love this finishing spray! Doesn’t make my face look cakey even if I pile on the makeup and powder and makes my skin look glowy and natural on days I wear little makeup. My only issue is the spray nozzle; it isn’t as fine/smooth as I’d like. But other than that, no complaints.
Brooke P.
Bradenton, FL
Love my Mac Fix Plus prep and prime!! It works great for setting makeup and wetting brushes MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ s for shadows, making them pop! I'm so happy they brought the coconut version back permanently! The may look pricey but it'll last a while and worth investment.
Kabao K.
WHO DOESN'T LIKE FIX+??? I have been using this product for over 10 years and really love it. It never fails to create the most gorgeous skin like texture after makeup. THIS IS NOT A SETTING SPRAY! MAC has never marketed this as a setting spray. I find that people who don't like it have a more oily skin type and use it thinking it will set their makeup but only get oilier. It is a refreshing spray and had hydrating properties. I worked for MAC for almost four years and people were always confused about this product. I love using it with my highlighters, eyeshadows and pigments! I wish they would make the coconut scent permanent!
stephanie b.
Hurst, TX
I love this stuff. It definitely does what it says. The most is nice and fine and it has a nice scent that’s not overly offensive. I prefer another spray for every day setting but I like to have fix + around for wetting brushes or sponges and for occasional finishing spray.
Casey K.
The best setting spray ever! I have used this for years! It holds your makeup in place and it doesn’t budge. I love to use it through out the day to bring my makeup back to life and not look as dull. I have oily skin and it doesn’t break me out or make me feel oily.
Ashley K.
Mashpee
I am obsessed with this stuff, I use it every single time I do my makeup. This stuff is amazing, it can be used for so many different things. Sometimes I'll use it to prep my skin before I put my makeup on, like primer. I'll use it by it's self, or spray it on my face and then put another primer on after. I use it as a setting spray sometimes, or spray it over my highlighter, it makes everything just melt into the skin and look absolutely flawless. The thing I use it for the most for though is my eyeshadows. If I'm using a shimmer or metallic eyeshadow I'll spray this on my brush to make it more intense, and it will help with the fall out as well. This is definitely a ride or die must product for me. I absolutely recommend this product to anyone that wears makeup
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.