Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Kelly V.
Kelly V.
Edison, NJ

Although I really like this product, I don't necessarily find that it's worth the money. It actually is not a setting spray, more of a finishing spray actually. I feel as though It can be replaced with a few other products that quite honestly in my opinion do just as well of a job. One of those is the elf Makeup Mist & Set and it's a fraction of the price. If you want a setting spray that is going to literally set your face and increase the longevity of your makeup I would try the Makeup Forever Mist & Fix.
Miranda A.
Miranda A.
Wever, IA

I recently just purchased this for the first time. and if i didn't i would have kicked myself in the butt!! i llove love love it mac knows how to do it right when they made this. the fix+ is a go to hydrator , make up setter, primer , glowing finish due-y finish to every day make up. i even go and work out and usually wear just a cc cream and then when i feel like things are getting to hot or my make up might feel melty i just spray this on and it keeps me moving through the day with make that last forever
Anna K.
Anna K.
Holliston, MA

As for the formula, it's good, alcohol-free toner for normal to dry or slightly oily skin that contains a nice mix of antioxidants and anti-irritants. Bonus: Unlike some makeup setting sprays, Fix + doesn't contain film-forming agents or hairspray-like ingredients—and that’s a good thing due to their potential to irritate skin. If you’re in the market for a “makeup refreshing spray”, Fix+ is certainly one to consider—it does contain fragrance, but the amount is minor and shouldn’t be an issue for most.

Love this stuff it sets my makeup and helps my makeup look more like my skin, my skin type is normal and I do find this is be somewhat hydrating but it doesn't make look oily or shiny. If you have extremely dry skin then you should definitely get the hydracharge fix + instead it's VERY Hydrating it doesn't set your makeup as well as this one so I would probably prep my skin spray the hydracharge then go in with foundation and powdery spray the hydracharge again and to finish off use the original fix +
amanda g.
amanda g.

Perfect to prep with a few spray before i put anything else on my face. Perfect to spray it onto my brushes before applying eyeshadow, bllush, etc. It makes the colors much brighter and lasts longer. My favorite way to use this is to set my face after applying make up. This process breaks the powders up and make it look less cakey, giving it a flawless look.

After my 3rd bottle, ive lost count of how many i have purchased afterqards. Its a must have in your make up collection. Never disappointed me.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Somerville, NJ

Wasn't exactly sure what I was supposed to use this for when I first bought but I figured why not right? If you don't mind the $22 price tag this product really is amazing. A little goes a long way and the bottle is pretty big so you do get your money's worth from it. I use it mainly for shadows, one spray on the brush and it really helps to pickup the colors and make your shadow bold. I also will spray it on my face or beauty blender before I put on my foundation and it gives it a flawless finish.
Christina C.
Christina C.
West Covina, CA

This is the second setting spray I've ever purchased and it was worth it! It sets my makeup perfectly and it lasts for hours on end. The only con I could think of, since it's a personal preference, is that I love to use a lot to more so than recommended because I just love the light mist and smell! For the price tag I believe it is worth it and a fair price compared to its effects. As a student I don't have time nor money to constantly retouch my makeup; therefor, this product is worth the money.
Adrienne T.
Adrienne T.
Gretna, FL

've never used anything like this before, but since I've become more aware of the great products out there I'm looking to get some new products from MAC that will leave my made-up face looking like I just stepped off of Kristofer Buckle's make-up chair (Btw, he is a celebrity make-up artist)! Does this work like a toner? Would I apply this before or after my makeup? I've read that the finish is natural looking and "dewey", but does this mean that my makeup will look polished and smooth? Thanks!
Felix F.
Felix F.
Thornton, CO

My main use for this is spraying it on my brush before using using any eyeshadow that has a lot of fallout, like some of UD's gilttery ones like Chopper and some of Colourpop's like I Heart This, which tend to drop glitter all over my cheeks. Spraying my brush before hand completely eliminates that. It doesn't affect the color of it, also gives it a more foiled look, which I like most of the time. I would purchase again, however for what I use it for, there are other alternatives out there.
Dana F.
Dana F.
Pineville, MO

Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.