BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Review for: Skin Spray
I bought the travel size of this just to try it and I love it. I will definitely be investing in a full size bottle. This is definitely a multi use product. I use it to spray my foundation brush before applying it to my face. Makes it go on smoothr. I also use it on my Beauty Blender. Then I use it after I powder my face to get rid of that powdery look. Makes everything just melt together beautifully.
I recently invested in the full size bottle. Totally worth it.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Review for: Skin Spray
I bought this about 5 months ago, and I am not even halfway done with the bottle! I bought this at mac for $20! And I must say I thought it was cheap for mac . My makeup lasts all day when I spray this one my face, but be careful not to put it to close to your face! The nozzle is huge and a bunch of product will go on your face..When you use it extend your arm all the way out and then spray your face! Overall I honestly love this, and I would re purchase again.
Lexi L.
Lexi L.
Willis, TX
Review for: Skin Spray
This is the most amazing thing that could ever have been invented!!! this product has multiple purposes. but what I use it for the most is setting my makeup, spraying this all over my face tremendously helps to keep my makeup from looking clumpy and dry, this is very hydrating. also it's amazing for intensity of your eyeshadow colors or anything that is kind of dull. my favorite product ever I go through this stuff like crazy. definitely get your hands on this.
Sade H.
Sade H.
I can NOT say enough great things about this!!! It smells amazing! I spray my beauty blender before I apply my foundation to help it apply better. Then once I'm all done and I have that powdery look I give it a good spritz and the makeup just melts together and looks amazing!!! It is also fabulous for metallic eyeshadows! If you want it to pop a bit more just damp your brush a little then go to town!! This spray works wonders!! It's a staple in my collection!!
Kathy X.
Kathy X.
Chowchilla, CA
I love this spray! I have really dry skin. So every time I bake/cook my under eye, it looks dry or patchy. So after setting my face with powder, I like to spray a bit of fix plus to give me a dewy look. It doesn't help keep my makeup on all day so I spray it on just the areas I feel that is dry. I think its worth the money. Will definitely repurchase over and over again. Oh, and if you're curious, Mario Dedivanovic, uses this spray also on Kim Kardashian West.
Shannel G.
Shannel G.
I love in like this with out this wonderful primer your makeup would just be ok but as soon as you spray some of this on your face once your face is done it will look more alive and beautiful and just glowing and silky and smooth and a little doing I love it you can get this product at Mac for about $15 you get a good amount of product in there it should last you about a good month last me about 2 months because all you need to do is spread up down and across
Gabby H.
Gabby H.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! I personally don't use it as a priming or setting spray, but instead I use it to intensify the pigment of my eyeshadows. No matter what the quality of the eyeshadow is/how pigmented it is, I just dip my brush into the shadow and then spray it with Fix+ and immediately the shadow goes onto the lid with the same intensity it has in the pan. It's perfect for creating stunning eye looks. I will always repurchase this holy grail product!
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Skin Spray
For anyone looking for hydration in their makeup routine i totally recommend this! It is only $20 but so worth it! I have dry skin and have tried a lot of different prep and setting sprays and this is by far the best for the price. You can always use it for eye shadow as well, specially sparkly shadows that you want a brighter finish, just spray some on the brush, pick up some product and pack on your lid! Very versatile and the scent is light and nice.
Janin A.
Janin A.
Downey, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
I had heard lots of this product. I bought it because my skin would get too dry during winter time. I am usually dry to normal. I have tried it with my foundations and I notice that it makes some dewy. So if you love a dewy finish it is perfect. During the hot season I think I will not use it as much because I don't want my face to look so shiny. I use a flat brush from sigma and just blend my foundation once I spray the fix plus directly to the brush.
italiana s.
italiana s.
North Haven , CT
Review for: Skin Spray
This stuff is for real HOLY GRAIL. Its perfect for before makeup to freshen up and liven your skin and its perfect right after makeup to make sure you aren't DUSTY. and its great to help makeup stick and seal ... AND you can even use it throughout the day to give yourself a refresh. This is just how it can be used for you skin. I've also seen people spray their brushes to dampen them to do even more effects with powders and shadows. its endless really!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.