BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Anna J.
Anna J.
Nacogdoches, TX
This is the closest thing a person can get to angel tears. This stuff was gifted to us from THE GODS! It is perfect for three things: applying before you apply your makeup to prime skin, applying it after your finished makeup look to help your liquid and powder products you've applied become one layer on your face (you want this), and lastly, to freshen up your face and makeup throughout the day. If you do not own this, GO BUY IT THIS INSTANCE.
Diana S.
Diana S.
So many reasons to love Mac Fix+ Skin Setting Spray. I've tried the cheaper options, and they work fine, but there's just something extra about Fix+. It's a great multi-function product - use it under or over your foundation for dry skin, lock your makeup on for longer, use it to amp up eyeshadows, or if you just need a refresh. And I don't know about everyone else, but I just LOVE the way it smells. I'd wear it as a body spray if MAC made it!
Molly C.
Molly C.
Anchorage, AK
Every makeup enthusiast should have Fix+ in their collection. It can be used to set makeup or aide in eyeshadow application. I also like how the packaging has a locking feature. I personally dont use this to set my makeup because it's not moisturizing enough, but I know a lot of people who love it for that. I do however use ti whenever I apply a metallic shadow to my lid. It helps the glitter stick, reduces fall-out, and intensifies the color.
Neysha R.
Neysha R.
Tampa, FL
Okay so I usually buy the ELF brand setting spray because It works and it is affordable but I have become a little obsessed with setting sprays since I first started using one and the price isn't bad either. it keeps my makeup in place and matte for longer. I use it on my foundation, eyebrows and eyeshadow, it makes the colors really pop and then I spray a little over my face when I am finished. Can't live without this stuff!! Seriously guys!
Lyndsay C.
Lyndsay C.
One of the all time best setting sprays. I use this product for multiple things. I spray my eyeshadow brush and then dip into eyeshadow to make the shadow more pigmented, I spray my face before applying makeup to give a good structured foundation, and I spray after my makeup to set. It's nice too if your going out for the night but don't have time to touch up makeup. It with refresh you makeup and make you look like you just started the day.
Kelcey N.
Kelcey N.
San Bruno, CA
I used this spray for everything. My before and after spray. The spray to make my shimmer and glitter eye shadow pop and stay. It makes eye shadows pigmented as well (spray your brush not the eye shadow directly as it might ruin your shadow) and I use this to refresh my makeup and it makes everything less cakey when I bake under my eyes and my face. THIS IS A REBUY AFTER REBUY, a staple in my kit, forever having this cannot live without it!
Mackenzie W.
Mackenzie W.
Wdm, IA
I think I will keep repurchasing this product until MAC doesn't carry it anymore! I use this product for many different things! I start off my makeup by generously spraying this all over my face, I use this on my brush if I want to sheer out my foundation, I use this to intensify shimmer shadows, and I use this to finish of my makeup! For the price and the countless ways you can use this product, you definitely need to go out and get this!
Zzion A.
Zzion A.
By far my favorite finishing spray! This was one of the first products I ever tried from Mac, and I still reach for it every day. I don't use it as a setting spray however, I prefer my Urban Decay All-Nighter Setting Spray for that, but as a finishing spray, it outperforms everything else I have. It beautifully melts the powder into your skin, and perfectly fuses all of your makeup together. It particularly makes the cheeks look stunning!
Mariela A.
Mariela A.
Bridgeton, NJ
This is such a GREAT setting spray, so much better than the LA Girl one. Reasons why I say that, is cause LA Girl leaves you sticky (well, for me). Also, your makeup still rubs off. I had to buy it here, cause even thought it's 22 dollars in the original site, I had no money in my regular card, and shipping will make it cost more anyway. Worth the money? hell yes. Here are images on how it the bottle looks along with the box it came with.
Jazlyn M.
Jazlyn M.
This setting spray can do wonders for your makeup. No make up look is every complete without this spray. As someone with dry skin when using matte foundation and powders it is important for me to continue to lock in some moisture. This product also increases the shine of any highlight as well as intensifies amazing eyeshadows to give you the perfect day and night time look. This is a holy grail product that is impossible to live without.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.