BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Rachael A.
Hyattsville
This is one of my must have beauty products. I literally cannot go without this. It absorbs the excess powder on my face and gives a great finish. I also believe it helps with making my makeup last longer and it prevents makeup rubbing off when I touch my face.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite prep and set spray! I love how it helps my makeup last all day without any problems! My favorite to use for special occasions as well so my makeup lasts all evening and night ! Super soft on the skin ! Great smell! Long lasting ! Definitely work the money! A must have kit to give you a long lasting flawless makeup look! I highly recommend this #mac product ! Love it !
Mikaela K.
Bellefonte, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My new must have during my everyday makeup routine. Here are some reasons why I️ love it:
1. it is more affordable than naked all nighter, AND it feels better on your face.
2. You save money since it can be used for primer and setting spray.
3. Great to use by itself, or add on some light powder on top for an everyday look.
4. Super moisturizing and feels amazing on your face.
5. It smells so nice and subtle, and it holds your makeup like a charm.

Overall I️ am in love with this product and would rave about it any anyone.
Shelley C.
Hesperia , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing and has so many uses!! I use it to spray my skin before and after makeup. It helps the makeup just melt all together and look really nice. I use it for eyeshadows to help the it stick better and even make a metallic or foiled look. Love this stuff!!!
Areej N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like with this product, you either like it or you hate it. I'm personally a big fan, and I use it whenever I can feel like my skin is getting really dry or if I'm gonna be wearing foundation on my face for longer than 5 hours. It adds an extra level of hydration to your skin, and honestly, my skin does feel a bit better after I put it on. A little goes a long way with this, which is great. The amount of liquid that they give is reasonable the amount you pay, especially with a brand name product.
Crystal V.
Mac fix plus is an old staple in my Makeup kit, I️ usually alwaysss have one in hand. It’s great to spray on your bare face before foundation and it’s amazing after all your makeup is done to give a dewy finish and help melt the powders into your skin!
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
MAC Prep & Prime oh my gosh where do I start let me first say this I absolutely love this spray it's the best I wish I could give it 10 stars but there's only five here so five it is this is great for oily skin combination skin dry skin if you want the best in priming and literally getting your skin ready for all of the different products you're going to be putting on your face then you need to run out and purchase this item it's hands-down the best I recommend it to each and every person that do their makeup
Domenika F.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Mac fix+  Is the holy grill in my make up collection. The spray not only made my skin feel refreshed but this spray also sets everything down and makes  your make up looks flawless and seamless.  I have gone  through about two of these and I’m already low on my second one and I will definitely be repurchasing!  This spray is basically a do it all it also works as a setting spray and I guarantee that your make up or stay on all day and that prevents it from sliding for us girls to have a bit of a oily face.
Karen M.
I prefer using this as a prep not a prime doesn’t setter well on my face. Works best as a prep doesn’t leave a cake on look at all. Overall it’s works great never leave my face dry and I like that’s it’s had a lock on top to prevent a leaking bottle.
Cairee C.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Fix+ as a product to use before makeup, however I do not like it for after makeup, as I was told to use by a MAC worker, as a setting spray. I've spent a lot of money on fix+ throughout the years thinking that it was a setting spray. It is really just a glorified bottle of water. The reason that I'm not giving it less stars is because it actually does help to make hard to blend products easier to blend, but I would not recommend it as a setting spray because it will just ruin your makeup.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.