BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Jessica ✨.
Seattle
jam-packed with vitamins and awesome stuff for your skin! not only does it boost hydration and nourish your skin, it dries down to provide a nice surface for makeup application! you can also use it as a finishing spray for a dewy glow where you want it! the only downfall is the spraying mechanism...it's rather inconsistent with how much product it sprays and the spray range 🤷🏻‍♀️ it's time to glow from within with healthy skin 😊✨
Solena H.
Garden City, UT
Bomb. Use before makeup, during and after. Spray your sponge (beauty blender) to help blend the products into your skin. I love the finish it leaves on my skin. I don’t like my skin to look matte, I got for more of that luminous (glow and dewy) finish. Pairs well with all foundations that I’ve used. Can be used to amplify highlighter. If you buy the travel size it’s nice to spray on the go, help hydrate the skin and refreshed it.
Katia F.
Philadelphia
A life savers. This an incredible prime and set. Sometimes just use as a refreshing for my tired makeup look( you know after hours). Incredible product, keep make up on place without change the formulation of the other products. Doesnt have any smell and don’t meltdown the makeup when applying. Is a miracle for any skin type, even for my acne-pro/ oily skin. Keep the oil away. Highly recommend as my number 1 prime/set makeup
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
Where has this product been all my life? I discovered this merely while shopping at my local Ulta. This spray has helped tremendously when it comes to the integrity of how my skin feels and looks and my makeup seems to last a lot longer than before. I will spray my face with the mist after I get out of the shower, since my skin can feel pretty dry and tight. I rub a little into my skin before I apply my makeup. This truly works for me
EMMSAYS M.
This stuff is amazing if you haven’t heard about this you’re missing something which can change your make up game. I apply this before primer I have dry skin it hydrated my skin and helps my make up to just melt in my skin after applying foundation it does helps a lot for that unwanted Caky-ness it gives you a fresh radiant look and put everything in place I also use it to intensify my eyeshadows and highlighters.
Breanna H.
Obsessed!! I love everything about this spray. It’s perfect for using before makeup to prep the skin (I like to prep with a spray after moisturizer and before foundation) and also to set makeup! No, this will not make your makeup last longer, but it will set all the powder products you applied and get rid of any cakeyness. My makeup does not feel complete with this. You can also use it to wet your brush to apply eyeshadow and highlighter more intensely. Such a multipurpose product! I love the scent of the original, but I’m dying to try the coconut! Giving 4 stars only because of the price increase!! This used to be like $22 and now it’s $26?! Wtf! But I will definitely be buying this again especially since they sell it at Ulta now, and you can use 20% off when prestige is included, or you can always use rewards points for cash off! 🤗
Tabitha M.
Fort Worth, TX
After reading all the reviews I must agree with one who know how to actually use this. It’s used as a hydration and not a setting spray. I use powder 99% of the time so I’ll use this to give a natural finish. I also learn a lot of other uses that I hadn’t known about, from reading the reviews here. Can’t wait to try some!!! Side note: the bottle lasts a very long time once you buy it!! MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Ashlee C.
Lees Summit, MO
I really like this product, although it's not my favorite to use as a primer. When my foundation looks cakey, I spray this on my face, then dab my whole face with a beauty blender. I also spray it on my brushes before dipping them into shimmer/glitter eyeshadows to make them more pigmented. I also spray this on my face before applying highlighter if I want my highlight to be blinding. I will definitely be buying more of this when I run out!
Summer H.
Hamilton, OH
I use this all the time on eyeshadow brushes for packing on shimmers, every time I use a shimmer I spray my brush with this first because it does a great job of making it stick better and making the shimmer look awesome! You could also use this as a setting spray if you’d like, or maybe even a primer, this has multiple uses which is great, I can’t think of any cons for this product, it works amazingly!
Jennifer S.
Sun Prairie, WI
I love this product! I’ve used a ton of other setting sprays and this is one of my favorites. The only thing I would change is how it sprays. It’s hard to get my entire face without squirting it like 6 times which I feel wastes a lot of product. But I like the scent, and how long lasting it is. It’s also really good to use on brushes while trying to pick up loose pigments or shimmer shadows.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.