BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Demi D.
McDonough, GA
Prep+Prime Fix+...... has so many different uses! I have been using this product to set my makeup for well over 10 years, a definite makeup bag staple. You can use it to pick up pigments and shadows, application of foundation, to set makeup, extend the life of mascara... the list goes on and on.

I want dewy, glowing skin and Fix+ helps me
achieve that look. I use it daily to finish my make up. The bottle comes in two sizes... a 1 oz travel sizes bottle and a full sized 3.4 oz bottle, both which is TSA approved so you can pop it into your carry on for touch up or to refresh your skin.
Selina E.
Santa Fe
By far the best setting spray I have tried! Its not sticky and it goes on smooth. It lasts all day. Its a decent size bottle that lasts a good amount of time. I would use it everyday before applying makeup and after and it lasted me about a month. I definitely recommend this product!
Tiffany B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're a beauty junkie... You know all about this spray. Fix + is absolutely amazing and I understand the hype behind it! If my look is getting a little too powdery or heavy, I spritz a little of this all over my face and it just melds everything together into a more flawless look. It smells like nothing I've ever had! It's really great in place of a mixing medium as well for loose pigment shadows. The nozzle on the bottle is one of the best on a facial spray that I've ever used. The only thing I don't like is the price... And I haven't repurchased because of this. I wish it were a little more affordable.
Rhi S.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Prep & Prime spray Works fantastic for me on a day-to-day basis I have a dryer skin type that gets oily around my nose and sometimes if I use a cream primer with liquid foundation even though it's meant to keep my makeup in place all day it will end up breaking up around my nose. I use the Prep & Prime spray in place of a cream primer very often and it gives my skin enough dewiness and healthy glow under my makeup that my makeup will last all day and it also works as a setting spray to give you a natural finish I don't recommend it as a setting spray for oily skin
Kabao K.
WHO DOESN'T LIKE FIX+??? I have been using this product for over 10 years and really love it. It never fails to create the most gorgeous skin like texture after makeup. THIS IS NOT A SETTING SPRAY! MAC has never marketed this as a setting spray. I find that people who don't like it have a more oily skin type and use it thinking it will set their makeup but only get oilier. It is a refreshing spray and had hydrating properties. I worked for MAC for almost four years and people were always confused about this product. I love using it with my highlighters, eyeshadows and pigments! I wish they would make the coconut scent permanent!
Lisbeth R.
Goodhue Minnesota
My first product I bought from Mac was their priming spray. One thing I didn’t like is the fact that it is liquid so you have to wait until your face dries. It is easy to apply since you just spray it on your face. I would recommend it. I haven’t stopped buying it
Daresha P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know Powell’s fav about this but it’s not for me. I have oily skin so it’s not a good setting spray or refresher. I love the Mario Budescu rose water, it refreshes but does not make me feel watered down. Also I do not care for the applicator on the fix + it sprays too much product out.
Maryanne L.
Lacey
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a sucker for prep and prime! My make up look is not complete without it. It's lightweight, it smells amazing and leaves you looking perfectly dewey. I have dry skin and it totally helps moisturize my skin. I use it before my makeup and after as my finishing touch!
Cecilia B.
LA,CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
INTENSIFIED ALL MY SHIMMER SHADOWS AND PREVENTS FALL OUT . there is so much product and you dont need that much in each use. Fixes all my shimmer shades and my matte shade that need to be more pigmented or need to be applied without having a lot of fallout on the skin.
Tiffani S.
Yale, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
GOAT when it comes to setting sprays..refreshes and leaves your face just feeling fabulous! Great for wetting beauty blenders..wetting eyeshadow..using pigments. Just an AMAZING product!!!! My husband will even lean over for me to spray his face when I pull it out . 😂😂
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.