BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Amanda J.
Albany
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. I use it before my make up, during my make up application, and after I finish as a setting spray. it just helps the make up melt into the skin and gets rid of the appearance of powder on the face. I wouldn't say that it helps with the longevity of the make up but because it is a hydrating mist that in itself can help the make up last longer. Great for all skin types and the mister on the spray itself is great, which is important b/c it won't leave water drop marks on your face.
Leslie B.
Converse, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is on my everyday routine, I like doing crazy looks with my eyeshadow and this is the only thing that mades my metallic eyeshadows pop. Besides the fact that mades my skin look more natural. But if you have oily skin try not to spray too much because it can look very oily on the skin. I have been trying to look for a dupe for this product but so far I havent find something close to it. Definitely is worth the price tag!!
Alaina H.
Livingston, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a miracle product. I love using this as a primer and then as a setting spray. My makeup goes on smooth and lasts all day. I have super dry skin so this helps any powders melt into my skin and not look so dry.
Faiza S.
This product gives my skin life. I bought it at the recommendation of a friend and I'm so glad I did. It is hydrating and not sticky. You can spray it whenever the skin needs a boost. I keep it with me at all times!
Jennifer H.
Vienna , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very basic but super cute , gets the job done . Ad leaves everything good . Doesn’t leave my skin oily or nothing like that . Just really like it and I’ve brought more through the year because of how much I like it
Leah S.
Eugene, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. It helps my makeup settle into my skin and look natural. Not a great primer or good at keeping my makeup lasting all day but it makes it look better and it’s refreshing. I keep buying this stuff
Keyla B.
Orlando , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
YOOOOOOO! This is THE ABSOLUTE BEST SETTING SPRAY IN THE WHOLE WORLDDDD. it gives a nice in btwn matte/natural finish for the skin. Always last me what seems a life time! Anyone I recommend this to always goes back for more. To me it's one of Mac's best products everrrr created. The whole prep and prime line is amazing. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND. great for setting your make up. Using to make your highlight pop JUST right. Ugh great product. I could go on all day about it. Love love love.
Kayleigh W.
Benton Harbor, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this product is put it on before and after my makeup it makes blending my makeup so much easier. Sometimes you do have to spray a couple pumps before you spray your face to make sure it has a good mist going. I also use this to help foil my shimmer shadow and I literally never use shimmer shadown without spraying my fix plus on my brush first. Good buy and everyone should have some in their makeup bag
M A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This holds my make up all day I love the packaging and the bottle makes some stuff come out so good I love the most it smells great because really good and it’s not like your face sticky and has a nice Mate liok
Reyna ☮.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just have to say that I absolutely LOVE this product. I apply it twice when applying my makeup. First before beginning any applications of foundation, acts as my moisturizer . Then I apply MACs primer and then my foundation to make my makeup last longer. I even apply it when I don't even wear makeup its has beneficial properties.  Well, and of course I also use it when I finish applying my makeup.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.