BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Ashlund A.
carson city
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ completely changed the game for me. I used this product since the day I purchased it for a fresh and hydrated look. When I moved to a dryer state the spray saved my skin! I can't go a day without using my Prep + Prime Fix+. It has easily became the most important step for my makeup routine, even if I'm not putting on makeup that day. I use this as a base and after I put on all of my makeup. It is also a life saver for me when it's extremely hot.
This refreshing must has gone with every other makeup product I have used. It's chemistry with others is truly incredible and I can fully rely on it every time. It has taken my makeup look to the next level and I never have to worry about looking dehydrated because of it.
I would recommend this product to anyone, with any type of skin. After feeling the refreshing mist touch your face you can't deny the restoring properties.
The packaging is simple and effective. The amount of mist you get per spray is perfectly calculated. I love my travel sized bottle for on the go, it fits in my purse like it was meant to be there. My full sized bottle has lasted me a lifetime even with everyday use. You definitely get your dimes worth and I wouldn't consider one penny wasted.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I love this stuff. I admit I fell for the st#pid hype. Yes I did. But not for any radical makeup setting powers people claimed this water looking stuff had. Instead I was in love with what I seen with my own two eyes with how it was used to wet a brush to change a finish or intensify pigment. Loved it.
So I purchased a full size bottle and I use it almost daily to change my subdued shimmer or matte powders into a gorgeous metallic or super pigmented shadow. Also perfect for wetting my eyeliner brush and using any eyeshadow I own as an eyeliner. Imagine the amount of colored eyeliners I own without having to spend a minimum of 25 a piece on high end colored liners that I will never use up (I've done that more than once and it's a tad annoying).
Thats probably what I like most about this. Using these ultra pigmented wet powders that are just high end shadows and turning them into the most gorgeoys and long lasting liners you've ever seen for the winged liner, the lower lash line and the tightline.
It also doesn't change how your powder eyeshadow is or looks or feels after it dries in the little spot you used unlike other mixing mediums that can change them completely like the MUFE mixing medium which has the same exact use as what I'm using this for but is way more expensive per ounce, way more messy to use and a lot harder to get the hang of.
This has a lot of uses for me and I love that. I find new ones all the time. Its literally a true multi use item. Its great.
If you have dry skin it would be a perfect moisturizing setting spray or primer spray as it has moisturizing properties and caffeine to get the blood flowing. I wouldn't ever recommend these two uses on oily skin like mine as it just makes matters worse way quicker than usual.
Its great to wet down your beauty blender with if its getting dry for some reason or you want a more dewy finish in the areas you're using it in.
It's really great for taking back some of the powdery Ness of using multiple powder products on the face. It kind of makes them look more natural and less dry and powdery while setting them even more. This is an instance where using a small amount over your makeup is ok for oily skin people.
It also can be used over your fav setting powder that has a ton of flashback to take away that flash back.
I couldn't describe all the uses but as you can see there's many and the more you experiment the mkre you can tailor it to your beauty regimen.
I totally recommend. Its a great price for a lot of product. Use it alone to wake your skin up and give it a glow.
This is a product everyone should own.
Sierra S.
Manhattan
I don't think I've ever been in love with a primer this much. My go-to before this was e.l.f's hydrating primer, but this is so much better! I use this as a base and then I spray it over my makeup when I'm done to set it. My foundation always goes on flawlessly and stays on for longer than if I used the e.l.f stuff. BUT WAIT. Its uses don't stop there!

This stuff is also fantastic to use for really glittery eyeshadows. Just spray it on, and BAM, The shadows glide on super easy and keep all their pigmentation.

I do however have some beef with this product. And that is 1) MAC tests on animals. That's just a big turn off for me, and after this bottle is done, I will not repurchase. 2)This stuff is kind of overpriced. I luckily was able to get it for 50% off (I didn't even buy it, it was a gift), but I could not image paying $26 dollars for this.
I got this on sale for 50% off
Kelly S.
I have a thing against MAC lol

I don’t want to buy their products because everyone else is doing it.

BUT they have several items that have made me a believer and this is one.

A MUA used this product on me during a makeover. I was like Eh

Then I saw a MUA using this in a tutorial video. She sprayed it on her brushes and her face. So I jumped at the chance when Sephora had this in a trial size as a reward.

I spray this on my face after using my spot primer on my problem areas (pores and wrinkles).

It helps my makeup glide on.

This works wonders when you spray it on brushes before getting your makeup. It makes the makeup cling so you don’t really have to use a lot. Sprayed (a little) on blending brushes or sponges it helps smooth out the makeup.

I have dry and sensitive skin and have had no problems or reactions from this product.
Jaine R.
Windsor, CT
My makeup routine is predominantly powder and I was in desperate need of a good setting spray. As a really big mac fan of course I went straight to them and I read the reviews of the Prep & Prime Fix Plus. This thing is awesome not only does it smell good it has a very nice light missed that allows it to spray on your skin evenly. I like to use it before and after to set all the powder that I use. A nice little trick I also like to do is I like to add Mac tan pigment about a tablespoon to the bottom mix it up and use it as my base and as my top setting spray. You can also use it alone on the day that you don't want a full face of makeup and it adds an extra dewy glowy finish that I think is awesome. If you don't want that do we blow up all the time then you can leave one bottle regular and use the pigment and another bottle.
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I am always on a lookout of good primer or makeup base I was looking for a new primer when my friend suggested me to buy this. I was bit skeptical about it but still went for it coz until you try how would you ever know. I large pores and sometimes my skin starts misbehaving the texture gets really bad. MAC prep + prime fix+ has been my saviour. It makes the skin smooth and soft for makeup application. My makeup stays longer without getting cqkey or cracked up. Also, this doesn't cause my skin to dry up even during winters. Also, most important thing is it doesn't makes my skin breakout. It really prepares your skin and facilitate for easy and smooth makeup application. Even without makeup my skin looks better just by applying MAC prep + prime fix+. I would definitely buy it again.
Theresa T.
San Jose, CA
This product is a cult classic for beauty lovers everywhere.  It's versatile in being both a makeup and skincare product.

As the name implies, you may use this as the first step to your makeup regime so as to prime and hydrate the face for future makeup products.  Makeup goes on a lot smoother when you have a hydrated face!  If you want to pump up the intensity of your eyeshadow (especially shimmers and metallics), spritz your brush with a bit of Fix+.  If you want your highlight to be seen from space, spritz your brush before application.

My favorite way to use MAC's Prep + Prime Fix+ is after my makeup done.  My skin leans more on dry, so I like spritzing Fix+ to get rid of the powder-y look I might get from setting powders.  Along with that, your face makeup (BB cream or foundation, blush, highlight) will look more skin-like.  I'll admit the spray itself isn't as mist-y as I'd like, but it won't deter me from repurchasing.
Madeline B.
MAC Prep Prime Fix+ is a must have!! It does everything it needs to do! It hydrates, makes your skin look amazing, works great with eyeshadows and highlights to intensify. I wouldn't really say its a matte finish. It definitely does lock your makeup into place. It makes your face have kinda like a natural glow without you looking oily. At first I was scared of purchasing this product because I do have oily skin I was scared it was going to make me look more oily because it is a hydrating spray but it didn't. It made my face look amazing. Plus it smells great! I will definitely repurchase this product and recommend it!
Erica L.
I recently repurchased the Mac fix plus from Ulta’s sale because it’s a bit pricey but I absolutely love to set my makeup with this. Because of the price I only use this for special occasions and date nights. It melts powders into my skin and just makes it look like it’s my skin, and the spray on it is like no other I have ever tried it’s just wonderful. Highly recommend this setting spray.
Sabrina B.
Doral, FL
This is my all time favorite setting spray. I have been using it for at-least 10 years.... oh my. I do buy all the setting sprays out there because I simply enjoy trying new beauty products. But this one is the one I can’t be without in my collection! It does not “set” in a way to make a.m. your makeup last longer, but simply to melt all the makeup you’ve applied into the skin so it looks more believable and like buttery perfect skin. It totally gets rid of the awful chalky and powdery look powders and setting powders leave you with. I also use this spray to refresh my skin mid-day on a no-makeup day. I also use it to spritz my face masks as they are drying to make them last longer and work better. Applying this before a mask will also allow the mask to work better as it acts as a skin toner. This will forever be a staple product in my collection.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.