BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Eva Grace K.
Eva Grace K.
Anderson, SC
Absolute fave. I have tried other setting sprays, but nothing sets my makeup like this. It does, however cause some residue if you are to touch your face, but does not take off the makeup. I haven't been able to repurchase yet, but I definitely will when I get the chance.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Ferrum, VA
I live this product to help makeup (specifically powders) melt into the skin! It takes away the powdery look and adds a nice natural glow. I don't know that it extends the life of the makeup but it is so refreshing and beautiful that I don't care! It's also great to use with eyeshadow to make them pop and intensity their pigmentation.
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Queensbury, NY
I absolutely love using this spray. I use this to fix my makeup; not increase the longevity of my makeup. It really melts my makeup into my skin and makes everything look seamless. I use Urban Decay All Nighter on top of this to use as a setting spray and it works great!
Janaee S.
Janaee S.
Columbus, OH
this is literally one of the best products/ face primers ive ever used. It acually fixs anything thats needs to fixed on your face, and it lasts forver! yes it is a little pricey but it is defiently worht it. I wouyld recommend this to everyone! this is a good purchase!
Madison L.
Madison L.
Panama City, FL
Love this product. It works well as a priming spray before applying my makeup or a setting spray before applying fixing spray to help meld my makeup together and keep it in place. I recommend using this with a setting powder like RMCA No Color Powder for the best results.
Felecia P.
Felecia P.
Fix+ is my everything! I use it every day as a way to melt my powder products into my skin. After I use all the powder products in my makeup routine, I'll spray fix+ and pat the product in with a beauty blender to make sure my face looks like skin again. It's wonderful!
Izzy T.
Izzy T.
Corpus Christi, TX
My favorite spray to use before I start applying make up. It's also great to use for eyeshadows if you want a certain shade to look like a foil eye shadow. I recommend to everyone and you will never see my make up collection!
Ally
Ally
Omg this product is amazing. I use it for priming, keeping my makeup from looking Cakey, and refreshing my face! It gives my skin a glow and keeps it looking dewy. I have combination skin but I wouldn't recommend this for oily skin because it may be too dewy when you are trying to keep your skin more matte. Overall love this product and I carry it around everywhere with me!!
Shaylis R.
Shaylis R.
Davenport, FL
This product is amazing! When I started using this primer I received a lot of compliments on my skin saying it looks flawless. Honestly it is my absolute favorite primer out there. It also has a hint of glitter but it's great because it gives that illuminating effect.
Samantha h.
Samantha h.
San Diego , CA
This really does help prime and set my face and I swear it makes my foundation last longer without me getting super oily by the end of the day the smell isn't super overpowering like some other setting sprays and you do heat a pretty good amount of spray for the price!
Dayana D.
Dayana D.
Norwalk, CT
would you guys recommend this product to get my eye shadow brushes get?
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
I wanttt
Jennie B.
Jennie B.
Is this worth the price tag and as versatile as it says? been wanting to try it, but don't want to waste money if it doesn't do its job!
Lauraina Y.
Lauraina Y.
Sultan, WA
I've been really interested in this product but I'm still a little confused, is it used only as a primer or as a setting spray as well?
Ariel H.
Ariel H.
Farmington
Does this product smooth your skin?