BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Jena G.
Kenner, LA
Fix plus is the original setting spray. It is not that expensive which is always a plus and it smells amazing. I do like how all Mac containers are recycled once returned to store. Makes me love shopping there.
Brittany E.
Sidney, OH
Love love love, it really sets your makeup, and is also a really great product for wetting brushes and increasing the intensity of eyeshadows, highlighters, and turing eyeshadows into eyeliners. :)
Gissenif B.
sw ranches, FL
This primer is definitely my all time favorite primer! I already finished my first bottle im On my way to buy the next one! It leaves a really natural finish which I love, great price for its quality!!!
ashley r.
Arden, NC
This product is the biggest staple in my makeup collection. It can be used as a primer. It can be used on days where you're just letting your skin breathe and just want a little mist of hydration. It can be used on eyeshadows (my personal favorite) to make the color pop so much more. A bottle lasts forever and is very well priced. It also smells awesome. Can't speak highly enough about this stuff.
Yesenia Y.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this too take away that powder look. It doesn't hide any pores or make the makeup last longer but it makes your powdered face look more natural and a natural glow as well. I recommend to everyone
Cynthia O.
Union City, CA
I have this since long time ago. I love to used before and after. It helps my makeup fundation to blend better and to stay longer. It also smells really good. Very recommend!! It is little expensive!!!!
Abby F.
Longview, TX
#beachbashcontest @influenster
One of the best primers I've used! It's good for all skin types. It's a little pricey but it's MAC. It leaves an excellent finish on your face. Highly recommend for others.
LeAndra M.
I never walk out with a full face of makeup and not use fix spray. It helps the makeup to stay in place and on my face. I will say I reapply are outside for long periods of time. I would highly recommend
Marii C.
Love love loveeee!!!!! I just love how my make up look when i applied it to my face, it helped me blend everything together with no harsh line.. it made it so easy to blend. I recommend my friends all the time becuase the ask what i use,m
Erika M.
ughhhhhh love this stuff! i definitely see a huge difference in my makeup when i use it. i'm already out on my 2nd bottle so i have to go buy a new one but i could see how it melts my makeup into my skin when i spray it all over my face!
Carly D.
Great Neck, NY
Other than setting your makeup, what else is this good for?
Does this item make ur makeup last or does it make your face oily ?
Ariel H.
Farmington
Does this product smooth your skin?
Jennie B.
Is this worth the price tag and as versatile as it says? been wanting to try it, but don't want to waste money if it doesn't do its job!
bre r.
Does anyone know if this brand is cruelty free? and does this work well for only intensifying an eye shadows pigment?