BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Sierra C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
After watching tons of MUAs on YouTube try this I knew I had to, and it does not disappoint! It made my pores so much smaller and it is so long lasted! My makeup didn't move at all! I will definitely be a repeat customer!
Maribel R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always use a few sprays of this on my foundation brush or beautyblender to apply my liquid foundation, or after applying powder foundation. This is really refreshing and hydrating for my skin and gives it a softer look.
Jamila
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy they can use it as a prep and also A primer it's a two and one and the leaves your face really moisturize in with the do we finish and I has an amazing smell to it it hides pours night love it I would buy it again
Pamela B.
Downey, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried out this product as a result of many YouTube recommendations. I do like the product. It works well with my skin and it smells great. The only problem I have is with the spray. It's just not a fine enough. It spurts on the face and leaves water marks.
Diserae B.
Baltimore , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
To be honest, I don't see what the big hype is. I don't find myself reaching for it much. I use it to wet my beauty blender sometimes. I just don't see what it really do, or I'm not using it properly.
Erin J.
Hoquiam, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite beauty product I have ever used! It feels like a drink of water for your face!!! I have been using this product for over 4 years and just love how it makes my skin feel!
Morgan F.
Trophy Club, TX
This spray is awesome and can be used in multiple ways. It gives the skin a nice dewy finish that lasts all day. It can also be used to give eyeshadows more pigment if you spray the brush first before applying the shadow.
Valeria T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mac fix plus gives me so much hydration. It also makes my make up last so long. It's like super glue to keep your make up on it gives you such a glowy finish it's very easy to apply I recommend this to a lot of people
rae lynn s.
Washington, PA
this product is amazing if you are looking for a setting spray that makes your skin dewey but also holds the oils in! it makes my makeup stay on for 12+ hours, so it is very long lasting. it is also very easy to apply.
Alyssa D.
Goldsboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Mac Fix Plus Spray. It is perfect to intensify any eyeshadow. It can also be used to set or prime one's makeup. The only con is the price. Thirty dollars is a lot to pay for this product, but it is a staple of mine!
Mariah M.
Does this work for making shimmer eyeshadow more shimmery. Is there any dupes for this or would you say this is worth the price ?
Dayana D.
Norwalk, CT
would you guys recommend this product to get my eye shadow brushes get?
Lauraina Y.
Sultan, WA
I've been really interested in this product but I'm still a little confused, is it used only as a primer or as a setting spray as well?
bre r.
Does anyone know if this brand is cruelty free? and does this work well for only intensifying an eye shadows pigment?