BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Jessica J.
Salem, OR
First and for most I am in L-O-V-E with scent. I have oily skin... I am obsessed!! Sometimes I spray a little on before my foundation..... I ALWAYS use at least 2 sprays when I'm done with my makeup. I will never be without this product.
Brittany G.
Fountain Vly, CA
10/10 would reccommend this product to another person. I wish MAC was cruelty free though. I haven't been able to find another alternative that I like yet. It works so well with shimmer shadows and helps melt the makeup into the skin.
Badiya N.
Richmond , VA
HOLY GRAIL! sets your makeup. Fixes the cakey appearance of your foundation. I also use this to wet my eye shadows or glitters to give a foiling affect. More over, you can spray this on your beauty blender while blending your make up.
Alyssa M.
Where do I start, I really need this product in my life I'm a makeup artist I don't Makeup on people mostly family and some friends but I don't even no why I don't have this well I do really with art the money I get I just buy it on other products I would love this as a primer and even to make eye shadow so much more pigmented
Nimisha V.
Iselin, NJ
Really love this mist, I keep repurchasing it when I run out. It can be used on all skin types to prep your skin before makeup, make powder sink into your skin beautifully, foil eyeshadows, and refresh skin any time throughout the day.
Abby T.
I use this product mostly to make eyeshadows more pigmented or to make my highlight pop! It is long lasting but I do find it to make my face a little greasy throughout the day, overall i do think it is worth the money and you get a lot of product, I recommend to all my friends!
Michelle K.
Ulster, PA
Love this spray! I use it especially to intensify glittery or shimmery eyeshadow. It makes it really pop. I use it as a setting spray too! It helps my makeup to set and gives my face hydrated! So affordable!
Theresa R.
Howard Beach, NY
Magic in a bottle! I love to spray this on my brushes in order to enhance a shadow, and I also love to spray this on my face as a little refresher before I apply my makeup!
Cindy C.
San Juan
This primer is perfect for sealing makeup, either before or after our make-up. Can be used both to seal our makeup and also to pre-base and even to make our shadows appear more intense. Is a phenomenal product and I recommend it 100% 😚
Anareli A.
It's great to start and end your makeup process. It hydrated your faces before putting on a primer or liquid foundation. When you spray it on your face to finish off your makeup it set everything in place giving you a flawless finish.
Dayana D.
Norwalk, CT
would you guys recommend this product to get my eye shadow brushes get?
Jennifer R.
Should I purchase this product? I've been wanting to buy this for my glitter eye shadow but I don't know.
Daisy F.
Sanger, CA
So many people rave about this product! I have oily skin... Would this work for me or is it all hype?
Amber R.
What exactly does this do?
Carly D.
Great Neck, NY
Other than setting your makeup, what else is this good for?