BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Mary M.
Mary M.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely adore Fix +! I use it for all of my metallic eyeshadows to kick it up a notch! I’ve had the same bottle for so long it’s incredible. If you even want to try it they have a small bottle for $10 and that’s honestly all you even need. It’s amazing. If you haven’t tried it yet you’re not doing metallic eyeshadows right
Socheata R.
Socheata R.
Long beach, CA
I got this at the Mac store for about $24 bucks. I love how light weight it is when you spray it on your face. I don't wear too much make up, so after spraying and staying in the heat for a little, it really settles your make up in place. I would definitely buy this product again
bella c.
bella c.
Ripon, CA
This is my literal all time favorite makeup product. As a setting spray, it is phenomenal. it's locks in my makeup like no other and keeps me looking matte. i have oily skin so that is impressive. when i spray it on my brushes, it instantly makes the shimmery shadows i'm applying 10x more pigmented. I would definitely recommend.
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.
Chicago Hts, IL
This is a forever must have! I don't think I will ever not have fix+ in my hit! I use it every day wether I have makeup on or I'm going natural! It makes my skin look and feel amazing! I always have a back up on stock and a travel in my purse for when I need a little pick me up!
Keisha P.
Keisha P.
Mac fix plus is great if you want to settle down all the powder on your face or need a refresher. I will say, it doesn't make your makeup last any longer but if you're looking powdery then this is great. I also love to use it to wet my brush so shimmery eye shadows will pop more!
Kaylie L.
Kaylie L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Love this spray. I use it without makeup to rehydrate throughout the day but It's used best with makeup. I use a pore minimizer plus a couple spritz of this before applying my makeup and then again to lock everything in after. I have combo/oily skin and it never clogs my pores or makes me look shiny (atleast no more than normal).
Clarisse G.
Clarisse G.
Allentown, PA
You get a primer and a setting spray at the same time! I spray this on my face right after moisturizing it to help my makeup stay longer. It's also very handy to carry around if you just want your face to feel hydrated. Having oily skin, this setting spray is just perfect for me.
Shawn T.
Shawn T.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
I use this usually before the start of a long day. I could never really tell if it was the finishing powder's power to uphold my makeup and keep it intact or if it's all on the prep + prime water, but either way it's refreshing to spray on your face and my make up stays on all day
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
I really like the Mac Prep & Prime for dampening my brushes (for example, to get a more intense color payoff from eye shadows). I don't notice doing a whole lot as far as using it as a setting spray. For that purpose, I would choose an Urban Decay setting spray if that's what you're looking for. I still like this product though!
Taryn C.
Taryn C.
Chandler, AZ
This is great to spray before you put on Foundation that way the foundation melts into a skin. It's also great to put on after two kind of make all the powders and everything into the skin and lock everything into place. This is super hydrating and leave the skin looking flawless
Dayana D.
Dayana D.
Norwalk, CT
would you guys recommend this product to get my eye shadow brushes get?
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
I wanttt
Jennie B.
Jennie B.
Is this worth the price tag and as versatile as it says? been wanting to try it, but don't want to waste money if it doesn't do its job!
Lauraina Y.
Lauraina Y.
Sultan, WA
I've been really interested in this product but I'm still a little confused, is it used only as a primer or as a setting spray as well?
Ariel H.
Ariel H.
Farmington
Does this product smooth your skin?