BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Holds make up so well ! I can go all day and never have to touch up. I even use it on my models
July M.
July M.
Del Rey , CA
Love this product can go wothout a fix spray leaves your makeup settled to fave amazing product
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Panama City, FL
Buttery smooth primer makes for a smooth and flawless makeup application! Doesn't dry or crack!
Amb B.
Amb B.
Lakewood, OH
Keeps me dewy and glowy all summer! Definitely prevents cake face and you can't beat the price.
Maricarmen P.
Maricarmen P.
La Puente , CA
I love this stuff to set my makeup! It melts into the skin and gives a beautiful Dewey glow :)
Lasharika B.
Lasharika B.
This stuff is amazing I use it to prime my face and set to it my makeup last all day and night
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Aurora, CO
Its a pretty good product but I don't reach for it as much as I do with my other setting sprays
Jen O.
Jen O.
Oakland, CA
Can't slay my face without this spray. I also use this when I want to use a shimmer eyeshadow.
Ramiza R.
Ramiza R.
I use this before and after makeup. Looks so nice and lasts that much longer! Would recommend!
Analicia N.
Analicia N.
Yucaipa, CA
Good spray and makes my make up last long with is falling soo use this and wouldn't change it
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Beaver, OH
I have been wanting to try this but I want to know will it be light or is it going to feel like I have children's dollar store face paint on?
karina d.
karina d.
Is this really worth the money? I heard it doesn't make the makeup last longer so what does ist do?
Diann D.
Diann D.
Ajax
Is truth that it keep your makeup in place??
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Has this ever made your skin break out?
Carly D.
Carly D.
Long Beach, NY
Other than setting your makeup, what else is this good for?