BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Janée B.
Jacksonville, FL
This is an "OG" product by MAC and something I will always use. I've added it to me skincare routine actually and noticed a frat change in my skin. I'm pretty oily, but I spray a bit of this on right before applying my daily moisturizer. It can be used in so many diff ways. Get it!
Tara K.
Hoquiam, WA
This is the ultimate for cosmetology students if we want a quick do it all primer.  I have used this or the worst of days and it has saved my tale multiple times. It goes on smooth,hides behind foundation and can cover even the darkest spots if applied correctly.
Taylor R.
Woodbury, NJ
Really great product! I do go through it very quickly but I also spray it all over the place lol My favorite prep spray for my dry skin. I also use after I finish my face make up and dab my face with my beauty blender... it takes away any powdery look left over!
Kaitlan A.
I love fix plus from MAC. It smells unbelievably amazing. It helps set your makeup (I wouldn't say it makes it more long wearing, but it helps everything set and look less cakey). It does not help with pores. It works well to make eye shadows more pigmented as well.
Diamond W.
Dallas, Tx
It makes your makeup last all day. It's a skin refresher. You can use this before and after you apply makeup. A soothing moisture mist that refreshes the skin and finishes makeup. I recommend this product.
Amanda J.
One of the first setting sprays that o started using. Very great because it can be used to hydrate the face before applying your makeup. This leaves a more dewy look I stead of matte, which is nice sometimes. Would recommend to others as it's not that expensive.
Tayler S.
Aubrey, TX
This product is one of my absolute holy grails! It is the perfecting addition to take any eye look to the next level. I use this product if on a daily basis to set my makeup and it improves the longevity of my makeup. You won't be disappointed with this product!
emily f.
this is a great great primer for your face. it keeps you face feeling hydrated and smooth. it also enhances the pigmentation of eye shadows. it's also very good to use to refresh your face throughout the day.
Allison D.
Kemah
I love this product! My skin doesn't do well with most primers, I get patchy. I use this product before and after applying all of my foundation and powders and it not only helps my makeup go on, it helps set my face, remove the powdery look and my makeup lasts.
ally b.
Schaumburg, IL
My favorite primer!!! I love the smell of this spray. I spray it on my face about 10 minutes before I do my makeup because of how long it takes to dry. I have oily skin and it keeps my makeup matte longer than normal and it keeps my makeup from running or fading!
Macy T.
I have seen this product everywhere. Is this product worth the price or is there a drugstore product that does the same thing that is just as good?
Ashley E.
Beaver, OH
I have been wanting to try this but I want to know will it be light or is it going to feel like I have children's dollar store face paint on?
karina d.
Is this really worth the money? I heard it doesn't make the makeup last longer so what does ist do?
Diann D.
Ajax
Is truth that it keep your makeup in place??
Kelsey R.
Do you use this more as a primer or setting spray?