BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Dakota H.
Ewen
I use this product before I put on makeup, and also to set my makeup. It also really helps to get full-color payoff from different eyeshadows if you spray it on the brush before you use them. Overall this helped my makeup stay in place all day and I would definitely recommend this to others.
Maria F.
Wheeling, IL
For sure my favorite thing to use everyday when doing my makeup. This gives you a oey doey gloey look. My favorite thing to do is spray my makeup brushes with this and dip into an eye shadow. It gives this beautiful touch in eye shadow witht this foil finish. I will buy this again from sephora
Brigett F.
Dallas
I love this! I've had mine since December and it's now July , so this has lasted me a really long time and it's still only halfway filled. I spray this all over my face after doing a full face of makeup and it just melts all the makeup into my skin. My skin looks dewy and natural and it takes away that cakey look. I really recommend this if you have that problem with your makeup.
Kendra G.
Greensboro, NC
This is my favorite setting spray of all time. It leaves my face feeling dewy. I have dry ski and it help moisturize my face. I think a little of this spray can make your make up last all day. You can used this spray to apply shadows and everything. I will continue buying this spray forever.
Morelia C.
Love this spray for setting and prepping my face. Also great for enhancing shimmer and foil shadows. I have oily skin and while it doesn't leave me matte, it doesn't leave me dewy. It's great for dissolving all that powder into my skin. I am not a fan of the price but it is a great product.
💖Emmy 💖.
Wilmington, DE
Fix plus used to be a staple product for me. I’ve stopped reaching for it as much but I still love it. I use it under my foundation as a moisturizer/Primer and as a setting spray . It defiantly helps my makeup last longer . It’s just a little pricey for me since I’ve discovered amazing dupes
Citlali D.
Del Rio, Tx
MAC's fix plus is a must have for makeup lovers!! It is always part of my priming routine when I do mine or someone else's makeup. The packaging is perfect and the scents is nice. I will repurchase this, it's $25 which is pretty high but I've never tried a better priming spray than this one!
Katrese B.
jamaica
The holy oil to makeup ! It is the best thing I have ever purchased in my life. The way it makes your foundation glide on, the smooth, glistening face it leaves is everything. I highly recommend this product!
Jennifer D.
Pottsville , AR
This product does it all. It primes my face for makeup, it enhances my highlighter and eyeshadow, especially Metallics, and then sets it all in place; as well works as a refresher throughout the day. I recommend this to any basic makeup lover wanting to take their routine to the next level.
Kyra H.
Atlanta
LOVE! I keep a sample size in my purse and spray some on whenever I get the chance. The only problem is that sometimes it will  camel spit and not come out as a fine mist. I spray this on a sparkly eyeshadow or highlight before applying and the color pay off is more intense then it was before.
Erin B.
Does this help control oily skin?
Diann D.
Ajax
Is truth that it keep your makeup in place??
Daniella G.
Homestead, FL
I have oily skin. Some oily girl or boy can tell me if this would work for me? Please, I'm dying to try this out.
karina d.
Is this really worth the money? I heard it doesn't make the makeup last longer so what does ist do?
Joseph R.
Huntington Beach, CA
Is this primer fix, would make your foundation cakey?