BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
melisa L.
melisa L.
Bryan, TX
it his is my go to primer unless I'm Low on money mac products are always pricy but so worth it!
Maria G.
Maria G.
Corona, NY
Love this so much makes makeup look perfect !!! It makes sure your makeup stays in place all day
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Lakeland, FL
This is the best setting spray makes all your makeup last very long and makes a great shine also
Shelbie D.
Shelbie D.
Awesome product makes your make up look so refreshed and perfect I've used probably 5 bottles (:
Hosanna N.
Hosanna N.
Kennett Square, PA
This is my favorite product of my makeup I feel my skin hydrated luminous and perfect for to go.
America G.
America G.
Indio, CA
Mac fix is amazing it works very well and makes my makeup last forever especially on a sunny day
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
San Antonio, TX
Its a must have when u live in the south heat a couple of sprays and your ready to face your day
Kellie R.
Kellie R.
I use this as more of a hydrater/refresher rather than a setting spray. It is great for dry skin
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
This is the best setting spray. I prefer this over urban decay. It makes my makeup last all day.
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.
Pico Rivera , CA
Perfect for finishing your makeup and to take of the powdery cakey look! Also really refreshing!
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Beaver, OH
I have been wanting to try this but I want to know will it be light or is it going to feel like I have children's dollar store face paint on?
karina d.
karina d.
Is this really worth the money? I heard it doesn't make the makeup last longer so what does ist do?
Diann D.
Diann D.
Ajax
Is truth that it keep your makeup in place??
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Has this ever made your skin break out?
Carly D.
Carly D.
Long Beach, NY
Other than setting your makeup, what else is this good for?