BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?5 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Lorena S.
Yes a million times!!! So this product is good for a lot of things, you can use it to set you makeup, prime the face before applying foundation, also its good to use on eyeshadows to make them pop and look brighter on the lids ❤ ️its worth the money
Shontel S.
Jackson, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite MAC products! Keeps my makeup on all day, I just need to figure out why I get oily . The price is about $30 but it is very long lasting , I've had mine for a while now & still haven't ran out & I'll mostly definitely buy it again.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this Prime Fix a great way to prepare my face and finish my flawless makeup. It's very light and easy to apply to your face. I definitely recommend this because it has minerals and vitamins that protects your face from the sun. ❤❤❤
Katie C.
St Augustine, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I mean, the popularity of this product speaks for itself. It is SUCH A GOOD PRODUCT!! It sets your foundation in a way that it won't seep into pores and sets properly and it even made my foundation last longer. I do use it alone with the UD All Nighter but I love this product on its own too!
Laura P.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This setting spray works wonders and it's a must have for me. You can use it to set your face makeup, and spray it on brushes before picking up eyeshadow to make the pigments more vibrant. This works especially well with metallic or shiny shadows.
Hazelle R.
Victorville , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this fix plus. I use it if my face is feeling extra dry. Since I have normal to dry skin, this is perfect for me. I use it to hydrate my face, and i also use it to add some more intensity to my shadows. You can use it for almost anything! ;)
Brittney E.
Rumford, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite setting spray. MAC cosmetics make wonderful cosmetics and this setting spray is no exception. It makes my makeup last all day and does not have an odd or stinky smell. I will continue to buy and recommend this product.
Farjana R.
Jackson Heights, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this setting spray. I have really oily skin and this is by far the best setting spray I’ve tried. It actually keeps my makeup especially my foundation intact which is really hard to find for me. I would definitely recommend this!!
Daiana L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this setting spray so much ! It will forever be one of my favorites ! It's also very affordable and the quality and quantity is great . It makes my make up last so much longer ! I love it it's so refreshing you guys need to use this product.
Bria W.
Red Oak, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite make up brands!!! Call me weird I even like the way the make up smells. But I believe I have or have tried almost every MAC product especially the prep and fix mist! I would recommend and if it fits your budget try there product!
Macy T.
I have seen this product everywhere. Is this product worth the price or is there a drugstore product that does the same thing that is just as good?
Ashley E.
Beaver, OH
I have been wanting to try this but I want to know will it be light or is it going to feel like I have children's dollar store face paint on?
karina d.
Is this really worth the money? I heard it doesn't make the makeup last longer so what does ist do?
Diann D.
Ajax
Is truth that it keep your makeup in place??
Kelsey R.
Do you use this more as a primer or setting spray?