BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Bianca P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this stuff! The MAC prep and prime spray helps me with my very dry skin and makes my makeup looks look a lot less powdery. I would definitely recommend this product.
Liana R.
Redlands, CA
This is a great setting spray. My makeup lasts most of the day if not all day if I set with this spray. The mister is also a great feature- it sprays a wide surface area very evenly. I have combination skin. It's also very cost-effective; one bottle has lasted me over two years.
Noemi F.
Harlingen , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! It lasts quite awhile. I've had my current bottle for quite a few months. It definitely prolongs my makeup. I for sure notice a difference in my makeup when I use this. It feels great on my face too and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin
Shontel S.
Jackson, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite MAC products! Keeps my makeup on all day, I just need to figure out why I get oily . The price is about $30 but it is very long lasting , I've had mine for a while now & still haven't ran out & I'll mostly definitely buy it again.
Laura P.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This setting spray works wonders and it's a must have for me. You can use it to set your face makeup, and spray it on brushes before picking up eyeshadow to make the pigments more vibrant. This works especially well with metallic or shiny shadows.
Ashley W.
Johns Creek, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is one of my holy grails!! As you can tell by the picture I have almost used up the complete bottle and I will 100% be repurchasing!! Leaves my makeup looking fresh all day and brings out great pigmentation in things like my eye shadows!
Katie C.
St Augustine, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I mean, the popularity of this product speaks for itself. It is SUCH A GOOD PRODUCT!! It sets your foundation in a way that it won't seep into pores and sets properly and it even made my foundation last longer. I do use it alone with the UD All Nighter but I love this product on its own too!
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
Wow ok. I never thought I would try a Mac product due to the fact that they are not cruelty free. However I kept seeing this in everyone's YouTube videos. I tried it and I think I will reorder every time I run out. The smell is nice first of all...unlike other sprays. This intensifies eyeshadows so much. I will include pictures (left swatches are w/o fix+ and right is with fix+) as you can see it makes a giant difference. Swatches are from the ABH modern Renaissance palette, BH cosmetics highlight palette, and the Pür face palette. This is awesome. I bought it for $17 because you get free shipping and 20% off when you sign up. (Also don't mind my kitty scratch on my arm)
Amanda V.
This stuff is so simple and necessary- a must have when you want your makeup to last all day/night. It's easy to apply and to find. It's a little pricey but completely worth it. I would definitely recommend it to those who are serious about their makeup.
Erica H.
North canton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It works great as a priming spray as well as a finishing spray! Took some photos yesterday in the crazy humidity and my makeup held up so well! I also used it to refresh my makeup a bit!
Macy T.
I have seen this product everywhere. Is this product worth the price or is there a drugstore product that does the same thing that is just as good?
Ashley E.
Beaver, OH
I have been wanting to try this but I want to know will it be light or is it going to feel like I have children's dollar store face paint on?
karina d.
Is this really worth the money? I heard it doesn't make the makeup last longer so what does ist do?
Diann D.
Ajax
Is truth that it keep your makeup in place??
Kelsey R.
Do you use this more as a primer or setting spray?