BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Sarah K.
I really like the Mac Prep & Prime for dampening my brushes (for example, to get a more intense color payoff from eye shadows). I don't notice doing a whole lot as far as using it as a setting spray. For that purpose, I would choose an Urban Decay setting spray if that's what you're looking for. I still like this product though!
Indira F.
New britain, CT
Estoy enamorada de este producto, hace muy bien su trabajo tanto como para preparar el rostro como para sellar el maquillaje.muy refrescante no aporta grasa y hace ver la piel con un buen acabado. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Jessica E.
Kearney, NE
I have trouble with my makeup staying in place all day. When I use this spray I feel that my makeup does stay in place all day. It doesn't go on looking wet and drys to a bright finish. I would recommend trying this if you have trouble keeping your makeup in place throughout the day!
Chloe R.
Puerto Rico, PR
I don't know. This is a hit and miss for me. I love it to spray some in the brush for apply the highlight to look intense but is a miss for my skin. Doesn't do anything for me. Maaaaybe I buy it again
Taryn C.
Chandler, AZ
This is great to spray before you put on Foundation that way the foundation melts into a skin. It's also great to put on after two kind of make all the powders and everything into the skin and lock everything into place. This is super hydrating and leave the skin looking flawless
Socheata R.
Long Beach, CA
I got this at the Mac store for about $24 bucks. I love how light weight it is when you spray it on your face. I don't wear too much make up, so after spraying and staying in the heat for a little, it really settles your make up in place. I would definitely buy this product again
Amanda G.
Boise, ID
Hands down, the only setting spray and priming spray you will EVER need This is one product that I repurchase time and time again, because it does what it says it does. It keeps my makeup looking fresh throughout the day, makes my makeup last way longer than my 8 hour work day calls for, and can even be sprayed on an eye shadow brush before you dip it in your shadow pan to make that shadow color POP once it hits your eyelid! I love love love MAC Fix+!!!
Jessica D.
This is a staple for every beauty lover. It's great for priming, setting and refreshing your makeup, as well as using to wet your brush to intensify shadows. There are some setting sprays that I prefer to this one for actually setting my makeup, but this is definitely something I always keep handy.
Priscilla M.
I love this so much. I love this more than my Urban Decay all nighter spray. It is way more refreshing and I feel like i get more wear out of my make up. Hiwever, any spray is an issue with my newly trimmed bangs right now. I alsoblove the little travel sized bottle. It is too cute.
Darian D.
Best makeup setting spray I have used! Makes your skin feel refreshed and makes your makeup melt into your skin. I have tried Smashbox and Urban Decay setting sprays but this one is by far the best. I also love using this spray on my brushes to pick up more eyeshadow pigment!
Erin B.
Does this help control oily skin?
Diann D.
Is truth that it keep your makeup in place??
Daniella G.
Homestead, FL
I have oily skin. Some oily girl or boy can tell me if this would work for me? Please, I'm dying to try this out.
karina d.
Is this really worth the money? I heard it doesn't make the makeup last longer so what does ist do?
Joseph R.
Huntington Beach, CA
Is this primer fix, would make your foundation cakey?