BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Yesy V.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
I don't own thee product but my sister in law does it works super great I will soon be buying it!
Yahaira H.
Yahaira H.
I like to use this fix plus as a primer, and also after applying foundation to make it more dewy.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Duxbury, MA
I love this for setting the face for a dewy finish or for intensifying my eyeshadow or highlight.
Ana F.
Ana F.
It's ok in my book but it's not all it's cracked up to be. Urban decay all nighter has my #1 vote
Alisha A.
Alisha A.
Sugar Land, TX
Love macs fix plus !! It sets your makeup real good !! It keeps my makeup in place all day !!❤️❤️
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Abingdon, MD
I love this setting spray!!!! I use it before and after my make up application!! It's a must have
Angela L.
Angela L.
Springfield, OR
I'm in Love with this product!!! Makeup stays all day no nasty stickiness, and no terrible smell,
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Fortville, IN
I really love this prep prime and fix. I mainly use it for fix. I forget get to us it for prime.
melisa L.
melisa L.
Bryan, TX
it his is my go to primer unless I'm Low on money mac products are always pricy but so worth it!
Maria G.
Maria G.
Corona, NY
Love this so much makes makeup look perfect !!! It makes sure your makeup stays in place all day
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Beaver, OH
I have been wanting to try this but I want to know will it be light or is it going to feel like I have children's dollar store face paint on?
karina d.
karina d.
Is this really worth the money? I heard it doesn't make the makeup last longer so what does ist do?
Diann D.
Diann D.
Ajax
Is truth that it keep your makeup in place??
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Has this ever made your skin break out?
Carly D.
Carly D.
Long Beach, NY
Other than setting your makeup, what else is this good for?