BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Angel V.
Angel V.
Blissfield, MI
I love love love the mac prep and prime fix plus! It hold my makeup all day long! Well worth the money
Roseanne B.
Roseanne B.
Kodiak, AK
I love this item because of the outcome that I get and it makes my makeup last longer than I want it to
Angela O.
Angela O.
Pell City, AL
Love using this before applying my foundation after primer. Also use as a refresher throughout the day
Maria G.
Maria G.
West Sacramento, CA
It's really good . Works really well. Doesn't have any harsh chemical bad smells . It's easy to apply.
andrea m.
andrea m.
Los Angeles, CA
Ive used tjis prodyct in the pass i stopped using it I'm not really sure why but it worked really well
ashlyn l.
ashlyn l.
Colorado Springs, CO
So worth it. I run a lot and on sweaty days so thus helps my makeup stay on no matter what I am doing.
Debora C.
Debora C.
Bowie, MD
I love MAC products! I tried other brands and isn't as good as this one. It works wonders in my face.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Ozone Park, NY
I use this on my beauty blender to wet it and then on my face after and it leaves my make up vey Matt
Jay F.
Jay F.
Paramount, CA
Absolutely love this it's like my go-tot all most everyday when I go out to parties and all occasions
Julie R.
Julie R.
Aiea, HI
I love the Mac Fix+skin setting spray, the only problem I have is its get a little expensive at times
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Beaver, OH
I have been wanting to try this but I want to know will it be light or is it going to feel like I have children's dollar store face paint on?
karina d.
karina d.
Is this really worth the money? I heard it doesn't make the makeup last longer so what does ist do?
Diann D.
Diann D.
Ajax
Is truth that it keep your makeup in place??
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Has this ever made your skin break out?
Carly D.
Carly D.
Long Beach, NY
Other than setting your makeup, what else is this good for?