BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lord have mercy why in the world did I wait so long to buy this spray?!?! The hype is real and the price is worth it so stop what you're doing and go ahead and buy it. You know you want to
Lauren R.
Coral Gables, FL
I've been using MAC Prep + Prime for over 4 years already and truly enjoy the product. The shimmer-finished primer evens out my skin and gives it a nice glow. It's pretty good with my oily skin-I would recommend this product, especially for a special event!
Wendy G.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this makes my face look once all of my makeup is applied. It just makes everything blend and look flawless. It also extends the life of the makeup. I would definitely recommend.
Emily K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this spray! I use it before and after makeup, it makes the makeup last all day. I also use it to fix any mistakes that I make when doing makeup and it only removed and fix what I need it too without ruining the rest of the makeup. Definitely a must have.
Tiffany C.
Gilbert
I love this stuff. It feels great on the skin and leaves a dewy finish. I feel like the bottle lasts a long time and is totally worth the money. I also love how there is no weird scent to the product. If anything it's s refreshing subtle scent. Great buy!
Kaitlynn C.
All time favorite. Does the best job setting my makeup like no others. Makes my makeup very long lasting and makes my makeup less powdery and cakey looking. Natural finish with no shimmer or oil added which is a plus. Highly recommended to my friends!!
Heather A.
gilbert, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best setting spray out there by far! It's my go to to wake me up and to set my makeup. I wore it on my wedding day and after being in full makeup from 10am through the night I woke up and it was still on! Every time I run out I have to make a trip to pick up more. I cannot live without this product.
Alexandra A.
Coal City, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the fix plus. I never apply a shimmer shadow without spraying my brush with it first. I also always spray it after I am done with my makeup if my face looks too powdery to get back my glow and lasts all day. I recommend this to all of my friends!
Jessica P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried a lot of different primers and for some reason I keep coming back to this one. I like it's easy application and the fact that it doesn't leave my skin with a greasy feel. I would recommend to others who are looking for a good basic primer.
Sopнιe G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I start off every makeup look with this. It gives my face a nice dewy look and once I'm done with my makeup, I spray it again and it locks everything in place and makes the parts of my skin that looked too powdery , look more like skin again. I love it !
Macy T.
I have seen this product everywhere. Is this product worth the price or is there a drugstore product that does the same thing that is just as good?
Ashley E.
Beaver, OH
I have been wanting to try this but I want to know will it be light or is it going to feel like I have children's dollar store face paint on?
karina d.
Is this really worth the money? I heard it doesn't make the makeup last longer so what does ist do?
Diann D.
Ajax
Is truth that it keep your makeup in place??
Kelsey R.
Do you use this more as a primer or setting spray?