BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Hayden P.
Olathe, KS
This works so well applying before foundation with my dry skin. It’s not as long lasting as I’d prefer but it still does the job. I also feel so fun just sprtizing myself with it. I do wish it would last longer though.
Jennifer T.
bakersfield
The prep and prime is really good ! I use it before my makeup and after , it really does work great for anything , even if you need that extra glow on your highlight or more pigment on your eyeshadow just spray fix plus on your brush and you ready to go !
Elena F.
Hydrates my skin and great to get my
Shimmer shadows and pigments to really pop on my lids. I got the full sized bottle from Ulta. There have been other scents and limited editions kinds and smaller travel sizes out there too
Grace C.
woodville
Smells delicious , spray is a fine mist , you can use it to prep or after you do your makeup it helps to set! I believe it helped set my makeup. It smells really good but I don't know if it's worth 25$ when you don't know for sure if it's doing anything !
Sophia R.
I just recently purchased this product for the first time and it is now one of my favorite setting sprays that can hold up to this Texas heat and humidity. If you are use to other setting sprays the spray can take a while to get use to but no complaints.
Jéssica S.
Minden, NV
Do you know MAC Fix +? It serves a lot of things like finishing the makeup, lightly moisturize the face, enhance color and brightness of pigments and shadows, etc.
Its formula has vitamins and minerals that help nourish and moisturize the skin and with infusion of green tea, chamomile and cucumber that soothe and refresh, just like the original Fix +.
I've been using it for a couple of days and the only difference from it really is the nice smell of lavender. Otherwise, the original Fix + and Lavender versions work the same way:
They are very cool products to moisturize the face in a soft way on the hottest days and also give the makeup finish.
If you are like me and use a lot of powder and powder base (or even mineral makeup), Fix + helps avoid the appearance of brick. Just sprinkle a little product after makeup and voila! The look looks more natural.
Samantha J.
Coraopolis, PA
I have oily skin so I was very hesitant on trying fix+ but after getting my makeup at MAC and having a MUA use it on me I was hooked.  I went back the next day and purchased two bottles!  This stuff is amazing!
Victoria P.
Mesquite, TX
I really love this product it’s amazing it really starts your makeup and it gives it a pretty good finish, it leves your face hidratante, it really works for any type of skin I recommend to all of y’all it is really the best, yes I will buy it again
Jasmine M.
Kingsburg, CA
This product is great. I love it. Thereason why is because is good for having your skin hydrated. Also works for setting your makeup and getting it to last all day. I wouldnt put this product down just works perfect.
Melissa H.
Aumsville, OR
I have had this product for a long time & have used it off on. I wouldn’t say it’s the best setting spray that I have used, but it’s not the worst. I think it smells good which is a plus. Made my face almost to shiny.
Ashley E.
Beaver, OH
I have been wanting to try this but I want to know will it be light or is it going to feel like I have children's dollar store face paint on?
Macy T.
I have seen this product everywhere. Is this product worth the price or is there a drugstore product that does the same thing that is just as good?
Nany K.
I've been wondering for a while if this product is actually worth it, since the price tag is a little high and I've seen many YouTubers teaching how to make your own.. Obviously it wouldn't be the same if you make one at home. Kind of in replacement for this product I bought Mario Badescu facial spray, I love it so far, the brand is great and is also a lot cheaper.. What are your thoughts on this?
Laiken P.
Bellevue , KY
I WANT THIS. I think this would be so much better than urban decay!!!! I have the small, travel size of the UD one and I DO NOT like it.
Kelsey R.
Do you use this more as a primer or setting spray?