BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Isabel F.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
This is the first setting spray I've ever used. And I started using this a few years ago, I always have it in my makeup drawer. Not because it's the absolute best but because it is actually pretty good and I'm just very used to having it. If that makes any sense.
Laura Elizabeth M.
It's the best for setting makeup. I use this after finishing my beauty routine to lock everything in place.  By the end of the day my makeup still looks like I just applied it! I use mostly MAC products but this is the one I always recommend to people.
Brooke P.
Bradenton, FL
Love my Mac Fix Plus prep and prime!! It works great for setting makeup and wetting brushes MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ s for shadows, making them pop! I'm so happy they brought the coconut version back permanently! The may look pricey but it'll last a while and worth investment.
Alexandria A.
Kissimmee , FL
Easy to apply directly onto the face.
I use it for eyeshadow intensity, especially for glitter shadows; and as a finishing spray.
I can't guarantee that it makes the makeup stay longer, but it does rehydrate the face's apperance after setting/mattyfying poweders.
Alexis S.
Vista, CA
Aside from urban decay this is my favorite setting spray! It’s light, smells amazing. And makes my makeup last all day and night. I have dry/combination skin and it doesn’t dry out my skin or make it look oily! And my favorite part is that it doesn’t make my makeup run when I set my face. The price is reasonable and I will always have some Mac fix plus in my makeup bag.
Samantha M.
Sebring, FL
I really love this spray. I love to set my face with powder but I hate looking cakey. After misting this on my face it really transforms a powdery finish into natural looking skin with a bit of luminosity.
Savannah D.
Champaign
One of the best setting sprays around. It is so versatile. I use it all over my face of course to set things and get rid of the powdery look after baking. I use it before I apply highlighter if I want it to look more intense and also with eyeshadows and pigments
Samantha N.
My absolute favorite thing to use in the morning or before putting on my make up. I also spray a little on my brush and it helps blend any foundation I have. This product is so worth the money and lasts forever. I will 100% be buying this product over and over!
Kristin W.
Marion
This is the absolute best setting spray I have ever used. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. It’s affordable and the amount you get for the price is great.
Tiana M.
I love this spray and its hands down my favorite! I've tried a lot of drugstore and high end sprays but none of them compare to this one. It's refreshing and it also adds hydration back to your skin. I love to spray this after I set my face to look less powdery.
Tasha A.
Hamburg
Is this worth the money?
Lauren L.
PORT MOODY, BC
Ok ladies.... I see this in so many videos, is it worth it? You spray is on your face before applying your makeup?
Ashley E.
Beaver, OH
I have been wanting to try this but I want to know will it be light or is it going to feel like I have children's dollar store face paint on?
Macy T.
I have seen this product everywhere. Is this product worth the price or is there a drugstore product that does the same thing that is just as good?
Nany K.
I've been wondering for a while if this product is actually worth it, since the price tag is a little high and I've seen many YouTubers teaching how to make your own.. Obviously it wouldn't be the same if you make one at home. Kind of in replacement for this product I bought Mario Badescu facial spray, I love it so far, the brand is great and is also a lot cheaper.. What are your thoughts on this?