MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
By MAC Cosmetics
#1 in Face Primer
patty a.

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?

Anya S.
Anya S.
Newbridge
3 weeks, 3 days ago
making eyeshadows more pigmented and to hydrate skin
Marie H.
Marie H.
Oldbury , West Midlands
4 months ago
Making foiled shadows more pigmented
Rania Z.
Rania Z.
Laval, QC
4 months, 2 weeks ago
I use it before applying foundation
Ally L.
Ally L.
Oxford, OH
4 months, 2 weeks ago
I like to take this product with my throughout the day and refresh my makeup. I also love it when applying metallic shadows, all I do is get my brush wet and dip in and the pigmentation is incredible.
lauren m.
lauren m.
7 months, 2 weeks ago
i have actually used it for eyeshadow application. i find that for shimmer shadows spraying a bit of fix + on the brush after ive dipped it into the colour helps increase the pigmentation
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Bloomfield, NM
8 months, 2 weeks ago
I love to use this as a face primer to prime your face. Just apply it before you apply your makeup.
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
9 months, 1 week ago
I like to revive my Anastasia Beverly hills dip brow pomade with this. You know when the pomade gets more than half used up if gets dry and cracks, I spray a small amount of fix plus in then mix the product up and its good as new! I also like using this to wet my brush then dipping into foiled eye shadow or shimmer shadow to apply it stronger and get a brighter and more bold color.
Vipasana K.
Vipasana K.
10 months, 1 week ago
You can use it before applying foundation as a primer. Makeup glides on so much better with the spray underneath! :)
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Shelbyville, KY
10 months, 1 week ago
It has many great uses if you have dry skin spraying skin before makeup is one great way. I also spray my brushes for better pigment with eye shadows.
nique w.
nique w.
Doral, FL
10 months, 2 weeks ago
II sometime spray it on my foundation brush to add a little wetness when im applyin my foundation