MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
#1 in Face Primer
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Marie H.
Marie H.
Oldbury , West Midlands
2 months ago
Making foiled shadows more pigmented
Rania Z.
Rania Z.
Laval, QC
2 months, 1 week ago
I use it before applying foundation
Ally L.
Ally L.
Dayton, OH
2 months, 2 weeks ago
I like to take this product with my throughout the day and refresh my makeup. I also love it when applying metallic shadows, all I do is get my brush wet and dip in and the pigmentation is incredible.
lauren m.
lauren m.
5 months, 1 week ago
i have actually used it for eyeshadow application. i find that for shimmer shadows spraying a bit of fix + on the brush after ive dipped it into the colour helps increase the pigmentation
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Bloomfield, NM
6 months, 2 weeks ago
I love to use this as a face primer to prime your face. Just apply it before you apply your makeup.
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
7 months, 1 week ago
I like to revive my Anastasia Beverly hills dip brow pomade with this. You know when the pomade gets more than half used up if gets dry and cracks, I spray a small amount of fix plus in then mix the product up and its good as new! I also like using this to wet my brush then dipping into foiled eye shadow or shimmer shadow to apply it stronger and get a brighter and more bold color.
Vipasana K.
Vipasana K.
8 months ago
You can use it before applying foundation as a primer. Makeup glides on so much better with the spray underneath! :)
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Shelbyville, KY
8 months ago
It has many great uses if you have dry skin spraying skin before makeup is one great way. I also spray my brushes for better pigment with eye shadows.
nique w.
nique w.
Doral, FL
8 months, 1 week ago
II sometime spray it on my foundation brush to add a little wetness when im applyin my foundation
Nina N.
Nina N.
8 months, 2 weeks ago
using it for pigments!
Josie V.
Josie V.
8 months, 3 weeks ago
Putting it on my eye shadow brush to give my shadows a really good pigment and it stays on all day ❤🙌🏻
Sade S.
Sade S.
9 months, 1 week ago
I like to use it on a damp beauty blender to apply foundation. Also as a finishing spray when done applying my makeup.
Kiah E.
Kiah E.
9 months, 3 weeks ago
Before the application of eyeshadows, helps set the look. I also like the most freshly washed face to give it some moisture
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Glendale, AZ
11 months, 3 weeks ago
wetting eyeshadow to get a more pigmented look.
Ishani A.
Ishani A.
Edison, NJ
1 year, 1 month ago
I spray it on my eye shadow brush to make my eye shadow have better pigmentation! It's amazing the color pay off you get if you use this.
Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
1 year, 1 month ago
I usually use mine to damp my beauty blender and my eyeshadow brush to set my eyeshadow and it works wonderful. Makeup doesn't move it stays there♡♡♡
Heather S.
Heather S.
Knoxville, TN
1 year, 3 months ago
I usually only use this product for when I want my eyeshadows to POP!!
Trysten H.
Trysten H.
Burleson, TX
1 year, 3 months ago
Spray on your makeup brush to pick up more pigmentation when it comes to eyeshadow
Natalia S.
Natalia S.
Kermit, TX
3 years, 9 months ago
For you glittery shadows girl! It gives a metallic look.
Jenna P.
Jenna P.
Paris, TN
4 years ago
I like to spray it on my brush before I pick up any eyeshadow because it makes the eyeshadow much more pigmented and glamorous and it stays much longer.
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
4 years ago
I like to spray it on my angled brush, dip it in a brown eyeshadow (for my brows) and start filling in my brows. It helps with setting the eyeshadow.
Liberty W.
Liberty W.
San Diego, CA
4 years, 7 months ago
I love using this to foil my eyeshadows!! It makes them much more pigmented.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Hanmer , Ontario
4 years, 8 months ago
I use it sprayed on a brush to even out my powder foundation if I accidentally go a bit too heavy on it.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
4 years, 9 months ago
I use fix# to intensify my eye shadow/pigment. I have also used it to make eyeliner from shadows/pigments.
Lana A.
Lana A.
Santa Clara, CA
4 years, 10 months ago
I usually spray a little on to my brush when using MAC loose pigments, or any brand actually and it helps with the fallout.
Kae L.
Kae L.
Columbus, GA
4 years, 10 months ago
I actually don't use it to set my makeup (it makes my oily skin oilier) but I love it for foiling eye shadows and for helping the MAC Pressed Pigments released during the Face & Body collection stick a little better.