MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
5 months, 2 weeks ago
It's not a setting spray but it stops your makeup from looking to powdery. I spray my brush with it before I put on foundation also. Makes it look beautiful and natural.
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
8 months, 2 weeks ago
I don't necessarily think it makes the makeup it last longer (urban decay's spray is made especially for that) BUT what it does is help your powders and foundations/concealers blend together seamlessly. It's also great to hydrate your skin before you apply your makeup.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Coxsackie, NY
8 months, 2 weeks ago
It can be used a setting spray but I think is a better primer. I must my face and use it to spray my brushes/ Beauty blender and my make up has never looked so amazing and lasted so long
Sana C.
Sana C.
Austin, TX
8 months, 3 weeks ago
This is a god given gift to us girls! It really causes my make up to stay on 24/7 and set well! My make up hasn't looked better, I literally cannot leave the house without using this first!
Erica S.
Erica S.
St Clr Shores, MI
9 months, 1 week ago
Yes this is a setting spray gives your skin a instant hydration and gets rid of the cake look a good investment
Janani H.
Janani H.
San Diego, CA
9 months, 3 weeks ago
I think this spray is more of a spray that gives you hydration and dewyness rather than setting your makeup. It makes the powders blend in beautifully and gets rid of any cakiness!
Allison A.
Allison A.
11 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes it's a setting spray. Some people swear by this and say it makes your makeup bullet proof. I think it lasted a little longer but not so much that i prefer over a drugstore one. Just my personal opinion.
Luisa O.
Luisa O.
11 months, 3 weeks ago
This is more of a priming spray to ready your skin for the makeup application. As a setting spray I would recommend Urban decays all nighter spray
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Denham Spgs, LA
11 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes, people do use this as a setting & priming spray. I find that It helps my makeup last longer than usual. It looks great at the end of the day.
Daphne H.
Daphne H.
Victoria, TX
11 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes and yes. But if you are on the oily side, looking for a matte look, or need something that will keep your makeup on in humidity I would recommend something else like the all nighter spray by urban decay or Scandinavia.
Lucia H.
Lucia H.
Lima
11 months, 3 weeks ago
Its not a spray, and yes this product is amaZing, your make up stay in your face all day
Dawn T.
Dawn T.
11 months, 3 weeks ago
This is a good setting spray and yes it does help your makeup stay on longer, but there are cheaper alternatives like I like to use the NYX setting spray, it works just as well and let's you have a little extra money to buy something else you might need. ;)
Jordan J.
Jordan J.
Simpsonville , SC
11 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes this is a setting spray. You can also use it as a moisture mist throughout the the day for hydration. It will help your makeup stay longer
Menchie M.
Menchie M.
Gaithersburg, MD
11 months, 3 weeks ago
It's a finishing spray that takes away the powdery/cakey/made up look after you're done applying makeup.. It gives you a more soft & fresh or dewy finish.. A lot of people thought it's a setting spray and would get mad because it doesn't help to keep the makeup last longer..I suggest you try UD All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray or Skindinavia
Kat S.
Kat S.
11 months, 3 weeks ago
This one is more of a prepping hidrating spray but is also a setting spray If u are lookin for both this is the one If u want only a setting spray for longer lasting makeup .. the u decay one is better
Katrina B.
Katrina B.
Litchfield, NH
11 months, 3 weeks ago
I've found this works best as a primer or sprayed onto an eyeshadow brush with eyeshadow to enhance pigmentation.
Evelynn C.
Evelynn C.
11 months, 3 weeks ago
It is not a setting spray but a lot of people use it as one. I know people who spray it before and after makeup and it gives a full finish. Yes, it does last a while and keeps your makeup intact.
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
11 months, 3 weeks ago
I use it as a setting spray and to make my shadows more metallic.
Jae I K.
Jae I K.
11 months, 3 weeks ago
Its is not a setting spray but it does make your makeup look better.
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA
11 months, 3 weeks ago
This is not a Setting spray and it will not prolong your makeup. This helps settles any powders into your skin so your makeup does not look as "cakey"