MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
7 months, 2 weeks ago
It's not a setting spray but it stops your makeup from looking to powdery. I spray my brush with it before I put on foundation also. Makes it look beautiful and natural.
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
10 months, 1 week ago
I don't necessarily think it makes the makeup it last longer (urban decay's spray is made especially for that) BUT what it does is help your powders and foundations/concealers blend together seamlessly. It's also great to hydrate your skin before you apply your makeup.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Coxsackie, NY
10 months, 2 weeks ago
It can be used a setting spray but I think is a better primer. I must my face and use it to spray my brushes/ Beauty blender and my make up has never looked so amazing and lasted so long
Sana C.
Sana C.
Austin, TX
10 months, 3 weeks ago
This is a god given gift to us girls! It really causes my make up to stay on 24/7 and set well! My make up hasn't looked better, I literally cannot leave the house without using this first!
Erica S.
Erica S.
St Clr Shores, MI
11 months, 1 week ago
Yes this is a setting spray gives your skin a instant hydration and gets rid of the cake look a good investment
Janani H.
Janani H.
San Diego, CA
11 months, 2 weeks ago
I think this spray is more of a spray that gives you hydration and dewyness rather than setting your makeup. It makes the powders blend in beautifully and gets rid of any cakiness!
Allison A.
Allison A.
1 year, 1 month ago
Yes it's a setting spray. Some people swear by this and say it makes your makeup bullet proof. I think it lasted a little longer but not so much that i prefer over a drugstore one. Just my personal opinion.
Luisa O.
Luisa O.
1 year, 1 month ago
This is more of a priming spray to ready your skin for the makeup application. As a setting spray I would recommend Urban decays all nighter spray
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Denham Spgs, LA
1 year, 1 month ago
Yes, people do use this as a setting & priming spray. I find that It helps my makeup last longer than usual. It looks great at the end of the day.
Daphne H.
Daphne H.
Victoria, TX
1 year, 1 month ago
Yes and yes. But if you are on the oily side, looking for a matte look, or need something that will keep your makeup on in humidity I would recommend something else like the all nighter spray by urban decay or Scandinavia.