MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
By MAC Cosmetics
#1 in Face Primer
Holly L.
Irvine, CA
Is this setting spray worth the price/ worth the hype?
Desiree D.
Desiree D.
1 month ago
Yes worth the price and the hype. It leaves your makeup looking put together and help everything to just mesh together.. I love it.. Holy grail
Hailey C.
Hailey C.
1 month ago
yes it is. I go through it so quick. Its the best for applying shimmers on.
Ane K.
Cydney K.
Cydney K.
Oak forest, Il
1 month, 2 weeks ago
I feel like I don't set my face often enough with it to give a proper opinion on that. But I use it on my eye shadow brushes & beauty blenders any time I use them. Fantastic results. I'll probably check out the suggestion(s) below for those setting sprays, but perhaps give the Fix + some more love and try setting it with it to give a better opinion!
Demi S.
Demi S.
1 month, 2 weeks ago
depends what you want to use it for :) I don’t use it to set. Like to use to wet my beauty blender or brush. And also spray on face if my makeup looks powdery it sorts it right out! If you want a good setting spray I recommend Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray Peach or Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray They both work with most skintypes :)
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
1 month, 2 weeks ago
I personally do not use it as a setting spray but rather a spray for my beauty blender and eyeshadow brush it's a must in my routine