MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Michele M.

Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
9 months, 1 week ago
I think this is the best spray to make your skin look like skin. This sets foundation and takes away the harsh look of powder or too much. Using this under foundation is great as well. Worth the price 100%
Mackenzie J.
Mackenzie J.
10 months ago
This is a make up saver. Will never not use it!
Ling L.
Ling L.
Hamilton, OH
11 months, 2 weeks ago
I highly recommend this product , this and NYC is very popular and I agree with the positive rumars so yes this is great for its price
Lahela M.
Lahela M.
11 months, 3 weeks ago
I think a lot of the magic of Fix+ is the actual pump. It creates a very fine mist that makes everything sink in just right. If anything I'd buy the product, and if you don't see a huge difference, I'd refill the bottle with your favorite moisturizing toner.
Evelyn D.
Evelyn D.
Pico Rivera, CA
11 months, 3 weeks ago
I really do think it is worth the money! It can be used for different things and it lasts a pretty long time. I love pairing this with my UD All Nighter, the best combo for a flawless look!
Aanika R.
Aanika R.
1 year ago
It definitely sets yours makeup and I personally use it before and after I apply my full face. Some alternatives include the Urban Decay all nighter set spray and the NYX matte setting spray.
Noelle C.
Noelle C.
1 year ago
It's the best! No questions asked and it's so so good for making simmer eyeshadows pop better , just wet the brush and dip in the shadow
rebecca c.
rebecca c.
Columbia, TN
1 year ago
I prefer Mario Badescu's rose water! It's very affordable and gets rid of any cakiness!
Amber L.
Amber L.
Tampa, FL
1 year ago
I absolutely LOVE this product. If you're looking for a better price point, you could try the nyx dewy setting spray!
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Proctorville , OH
1 year ago
Yes it is worth every penny. I use it daily even if I'm not wearing makeup. It's very refreshing on parched skin, and gives a healthy dew to normal skin. The Urban Decay setting sprays are equal in staying power but you get a good bit less product. I say the 20$ on MAC is the way to go!