MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Michele M.
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
7 months, 1 week ago
I think this is the best spray to make your skin look like skin. This sets foundation and takes away the harsh look of powder or too much. Using this under foundation is great as well. Worth the price 100%
Mackenzie J.
Mackenzie J.
7 months, 4 weeks ago
This is a make up saver. Will never not use it!
Ling L.
Ling L.
Hamilton, OH
9 months, 1 week ago
I highly recommend this product , this and NYC is very popular and I agree with the positive rumars so yes this is great for its price
Lahela M.
Lahela M.
9 months, 3 weeks ago
I think a lot of the magic of Fix+ is the actual pump. It creates a very fine mist that makes everything sink in just right. If anything I'd buy the product, and if you don't see a huge difference, I'd refill the bottle with your favorite moisturizing toner.
Evelyn D.
Evelyn D.
Pico Rivera, CA
9 months, 3 weeks ago
I really do think it is worth the money! It can be used for different things and it lasts a pretty long time. I love pairing this with my UD All Nighter, the best combo for a flawless look!
Aanika R.
Aanika R.
10 months, 3 weeks ago
It definitely sets yours makeup and I personally use it before and after I apply my full face. Some alternatives include the Urban Decay all nighter set spray and the NYX matte setting spray.
Noelle C.
Noelle C.
10 months, 3 weeks ago
It's the best! No questions asked and it's so so good for making simmer eyeshadows pop better , just wet the brush and dip in the shadow
rebecca c.
rebecca c.
Columbia, TN
10 months, 3 weeks ago
I prefer Mario Badescu's rose water! It's very affordable and gets rid of any cakiness!
Amber L.
Amber L.
Tampa, FL
10 months, 3 weeks ago
I absolutely LOVE this product. If you're looking for a better price point, you could try the nyx dewy setting spray!
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Proctorville , OH
10 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes it is worth every penny. I use it daily even if I'm not wearing makeup. It's very refreshing on parched skin, and gives a healthy dew to normal skin. The Urban Decay setting sprays are equal in staying power but you get a good bit less product. I say the 20$ on MAC is the way to go!
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Erie, IL
10 months, 3 weeks ago
I love this product! I think it smells really nice and refreshes my face. If your makeup was cakey when you first applied, I don't see a difference. If you were wearing your makeup for awhile and then it set in and became cakey- it works well. It's not a setting spray though. I have heard that the Nivea Refreshing Toner Water is a dupe, but I haven't been able to find it to try.
Renee G.
Renee G.
10 months, 3 weeks ago
I have gotten similar results from a number of alcohol-free glycerine and water sprays. However, MAC Fix+ has the benefit of a truly fantastic bottle. The lid locks and the sprayer has a fine, even mist. If you want to try it, definitely try the travel size first.
Tia S.
Tia S.
Tullahoma, TN
10 months, 3 weeks ago
100% yes!! I have purchased this 3 times bc it is so good. I have combo skin and some days one side of my face just wants to cake up so bad, and this helps everything just kind of melt and look way better! I've tried several others like the Shisedo Ibuki mist, urban decay vitamin b spray and the Fresh, but nothing compares to this!
Anya S.
Anya S.
10 months, 3 weeks ago
I am in love with the Urban Decay mist spray!!!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Colton, Ca
10 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes i belive there are better alternitives out there. Any spray with rose water or oils in it will makw ur face look too cakey. I use the mario badescu and it works amazing its a rose water and it helps the powdery look settle and look nice . LUSH cosmetics also has a all homemade natrual spray i love it
Monét P.
Monét P.
Albuquerque , NM
10 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes! It's an amazing product for taking away that cakiness/powdery look. There's pixi dewy mist, but honestly, it's expensive for a drugstore brand and you don't get early enough product. You would just be better off paying that extra ten bucks to get macs fix+. It's much better. Or you can make your own.
Kylie T.
Kylie T.
10 months, 3 weeks ago
This has done the best job of removing cakiness of anything else Ive used. I used to use the mario bedescu rose water spray which is okay if you're on a budget but Fix+ is definitely much better and worth the investment.