MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
By MAC Cosmetics
#1 in Face Primer
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
🇮🇶ABBII A.
🇮🇶ABBII A.
13 hours, 42 minutes ago
It’s prefect for dry skin, it will give you a dewy flawless look, I always spray it on my clients, also helps set the makeup in place and makes it last longer
Julie H.
Julie H.
Löddeköpinge
2 weeks, 1 day ago
Yaaaaassss!! It is the best setting spray/primer in the world. And it is good for all skin types.
Beth E.
Beth E.
England
4 weeks, 1 day ago
Yes definitely
Saudi B.
Saudi B.
1 month ago
Yse it's good I have dry skin and I like it
jessica w.
jessica w.
3 months, 3 weeks ago
I have dry skin and it does good on my skin
Emily C.
Emily C.
7 months, 1 week ago
Este producto es fenomenal para cualquier tipo de tipo la deja radiante me encanto!
Amelia t.
Amelia t.
8 months ago
its just a light weight spray and sinks in streight away so you should be fine
Cindy l.
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
8 months ago
I think any skin type , I'm very oily and has helped keep meatte and made my makeup stay in place while hydrating love it
Nijmah S.
Nijmah S.
S Prince Geo, VA
8 months, 1 week ago
Yes this product is great for dry skin
Charlotte B.
Charlotte B.
8 months, 1 week ago
Yes, I suffer sometimes with dry skin on my face and a spray of thisbefore using make hydrates the skin and adds a nice finish to the make up. I sometimes take this out with me and spray it over my make up after a few hours as this brings the makeup back to the surface of your skin and makes it look fresh again x
Sharyn R.
Sharyn R.
8 months, 2 weeks ago
Yes. I find it to be extremely hydrating. I like to spray my skin before and after applying my foundation. I have dry skin. I find it also helps to even out your makeup if you have any dry spots.
SHIVANA B.
SHIVANA B.
8 months, 2 weeks ago
I have combination skin and have no issues. I think it will work fine on any skin type, its an amazing product.
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
Frackville, PA
8 months, 3 weeks ago
I have dry skin, and have issue with this product, I don't feel like it drys my skin out more, but also I don't think it necessary hydrates it either, overall really enjoy this product & think it's well worth the money.
Brina D.
Brina D.
Tacoma, WA
9 months ago
I would definitely say so, when my skin is feeling dry, it helps me to put my foundation on my skin first, then do a spritz of this over to help blend my foundation in evenly
Fanny C.
Fanny C.
10 months ago
If it is for fat skin my cousin had one and took the fat off the skin type you have is going to adapt to the skin and that is important because you need to seal your makeup
maria s.
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
Winchester, VA
10 months, 1 week ago
Absolutly! Reduces the powderyness of you're final makeup look while locking in moisture! Really great if you use before your makeup as well!
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
10 months, 1 week ago
Absolutely! It locks in moisture but I don't think it makes it overly moist if you were to be worried about oily skin. It's more over refreshing.
Janani H.
Janani H.
San Diego, CA
10 months, 2 weeks ago
this product is amaaaaazing for dry skin! It leaves me feeling dewy and hydrated, and is basically like a big breath of fresh air! Makes makeup really airbrushed too.
Itigria M.
Itigria M.
11 months, 3 weeks ago
Very good for dry skin , try spraying it on your beauty blender before applying foundation , the feeling is so refreshing !
Uuganzaya M.
Japji C.
Japji C.
Markham, Ontario
1 year, 1 month ago
You can spray it on your face after you've primed it, spray it on your brushes/beauty blender and throughout your makeup application to keep your face extra hydrated!
Alsenio E.
Alsenio E.
1 year, 3 months ago
It is really great for dry skin as skin prep or to finish the makeup! You can use it before or after makeup (even alone!). It has Vitamin E for hydration, Caffeine to calm down irritation and redness and glycerin to give you that hydrated dewy look to the skin!
Dina A.
Dina A.
United Arab Emirates, Dubai
1 year, 3 months ago
Trust me girl it can be your best friend ;)
Tmarie A.
Tmarie A.
Tucson, AZ
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes i have dry skin and i spray this after everything and press with a beauty blender and it helps so much to get rid of the dry skin look
vanessa s.
vanessa s.
Saint Marys, GA
1 year, 7 months ago
This product is ideal for dry skin! It will help bring extra hydration to your skin before and after applying makeup.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
1 year, 7 months ago
Yes! Just mist this on your face whenever you need an extra boost of hydration.
Ameera K.
Ameera K.
Skokie, IL
1 year, 8 months ago
Yes it is
Christina J.
Christina J.
1 year, 8 months ago
Yes! It revives dry skin and brings life into cakey makeup!
Alyssia S.
Alyssia S.
2 years ago
This is great for dry skin. It's very hydrating. I'll use it as a primer spray before putting on make up - to give myself a night light fresh feeling. It's also great after putting on make up to give you a dewy glow :)
Debra J.
Debra J.
2 years ago
I have dry skin and I like it.
Solmaz M.
Solmaz M.
2 years, 2 months ago
I have very dry skin and it doesn't makes me skin even more dry, I think it actually gives some nice fresh moisture and let's the make- up stick together perfectly.
V Chor P.
V Chor P.
2 years, 8 months ago
Yes!! Yes!!! Yes! Hydrate your skin and helps apply or blend out your foundation. I do recommend this product great for multi uses also. I'm a freelance mua please follow my ig page if you have any questions makeupbymommav.
Leisa J.
Leisa J.
2 years, 8 months ago
Definitely. I have dry skin and it works great with setting my makeup and keeping my face refreshed.
Hope F.
Hope F.
Georgetown, KY
2 years, 8 months ago
Yes I absolutely love this product and I have dry skin.