MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
By MAC Cosmetics
#1 in Face Primer
Seona C.

I have never used a setting spray is this product worthwhile and how much longer does it give your makeup quality?

Afton E.
Afton E.
North Carolina
2 years, 1 month ago
Yes setting spray is great product. as long as you get a great working brand. I use smashbox and also use elf mist and set. I do not like to look over-powdery so after I apply my setting powder I like to spray the mist on to give it a little less powdery effect and I feel as though it sets my makeup in place for longer.
gloria s.