Julie M.
Sunbury, OH
* Wanted to amend my earlier review of two stars. After dotting my foundation all over my face I sprayed this all over my face and used a damp beauty blender to stipple it and my foundation out. AMAZING! Used any other way for me... even spraying onto the beauty blender does not work for my skin and causes my makeup to breakup. BUMMED AND GREASY BUT IT IS AT LEAST REFRESHING: With all the hype, I was excited to try this. I have never used a setting spray and was wanting something to make my makeup look dewy and less cakey. I do not feel like this set anything. Dare I say this made my makeup look worse. My makeup actually wore off my combination skin quicker than it would have without the spray. I already have a primer I love so not sure what to use this for. I liked someone's suggestion on here to use it on your beauty blender to blend your makeup. Guess I'll give that a try before returning.