Mayra R.
I have normal/oily skin. I get oily in my t-zone. I have used fix plus recently to see if the hype over this product was true. I can't really say whether it worked better than similar products because I really have paid much attention to know of other setting sprays I have tried actually did what they claimed. I will say that I applied it before my makeup and did notice a better application. Seemed smoother. It works well to set too. Wore full makeup makeup in the summer with the sun blaring in me and it held up very well despite my sweating. So I would recommend that you give this a try if you're looking for a setting spray. Awesome for fooling shadows as well. Which means if you are unaware, that you would spray your brush first to apply the eyeshadow wet. This is fine with metallic shades to make them pop more. You can also do this for highlighters as well. But be warned that depending on the shade it may seem like too much so I don't really do it. But it works.