Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (314)
Norbeliss M.
Norbeliss M.

I had heard so many wonderful things about Fix+ that I had to try it, so I purchased it from Amazon. I've been using it for a few weeks now, and I like it, but I don't know that I'd buy it again after I run out of it. I too have oily skin and haven't noticed it making my skin any more oily when I use it in the morning, but I don't really like using it as a "refresher." I find that towards the middle of the day, when my skin is starting to get oily, if I put on Fix+ it just makes it feel worse. Each time I did that I ended up just washing my face with my regular face wash because I couldn't stand the feeling. Fix+ is also supposed to make your skin "healthier" because of all of the vitamins and minerals in it. I don't personally notice a difference on my skin, but then again, all skin is different.

I do enjoy using it in the morning after I put on my makeup to set said makeup. I do find that useful as it tends to settle any powder that I use and keep it from appearing powdery on my face. I've also heard Fix+ is wonderful to use as a mixing medium for pigments or eye shadows that can be used wet. I haven't tried that yet, but I've heard great things.

Fix+ does smell really wonderful. It's a very clean, fresh scent that's not too strong. That's a definite plus.

So, to summarize:

Pros:
- Amazing, fresh scent
- Great for setting makeup
- Great for a refresher IF you don't have very oily skin
- Great to use as a mixing medium

Cons:
- Makes my oily skin feels worse towards the middle/end of the day
- Expensive

At the end of the day, I think a lot just depends on your skin type. I do like this product, I just don't know if I'll buy it again after I finish this bottle.
Daiana u.
Daiana u.

No tengo nada negativo que decir acerca de este producto. He estado usando durante un poco más de 5 años y todavía tengo que encontrar una queja. Es perfecto para mezclar todo junto un poco más, manteniendo todo en su lugar durante todo el día, y dar a su piel un poco de brillo. Por lo general obtener la mayor cantidad de elogios en mi piel cuando he terminado con este spray, y en cualquier momento me estoy preparando con los amigos que piden prestado. Es muy ligero y me encanta el olor fresco y la sensación de rociándolo. Además, no estoy seguro de si es el más higiénico, pero he tenido esta botella SIEMPRE y acabo llegado a la mitad del camino.
Tenía la piel horrible, crecer, quemaduras acné y del sol y manchas de color rojo con manchas todo el tiempo, por lo asegurándose de que mi piel se ve muy bien siempre ha sido una pequeña obsesión mía. Incluso ahora que la mayoría de esas hormonas adolescentes han dejado su guerra en mi cara, yo todavía tener un cuidado especial en productos para la piel y que tiene que lienzo perfecto para el resto de mi maquillaje. Este spray es la cereza en la parte superior de mi rutina de maquillaje de la piel.
loren c.
loren c.

I think this is the most hyped product that I see on youtube, and I finally bought and I LOVE IT!

The first two days that I used this product, I have to be honest, I didn't see much difference because I was using a dewy foundation. And for that reason I don't think that everyone will need this product.

I only see the magic of this product, when I over powder.
Usually foundations that have a matte finish and can also leave a powdery finish, and then I've to still powder to set it because I'm an oily mess and my end result is this dull flat face with no live that has a ton of texture because it looks that I've put a ton of makeup. And then I almost bathe myself in Fix + somehow I look great after !

But I don't think that my makeup last longer because of Fix+ and it doesn't help to control oils either (not that it claims that it does).

Recommendations: For people that already have dewy natural look when applying a full face of makeup and don't really have the same problems that I do, I don't think that the fix + will do much for you.
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Toronto

I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this product. I've been using it for a little over 5 years now and have yet to find a complaint. It's perfect for blending everything together a bit more, keeping everything in place throughout the day, and give your skin a bit of a glow. I usually get the most compliments on my skin when I've finished with this spray, and anytime I'm getting ready with friends they ask to borrow it. It's really light and I love the fresh smell and feeling of spraying it. Also, I'm not sure if it's the most sanitary, but I have had this bottle FOREVER and have only just reached the half way point.
I had horrible skin growing up, acne and sun burns and red blotchy spots all the time, so making sure my skin looks great has always been a small obsession of mine. Even now that most of those teenage hormones have ceased their war on my face, I still take extra care in skin products and having that perfect canvas for the rest of my makeup. This spray is the cherry on top of my skin makeup routine.
Dana D.
Dana D.

This product is great for me and I am not saying it just because it's so popular among the youtubers and all over the internet. It really does make a difference in my makeup throughout the day. I always apply it before and after my makeup. Applying it before it gives me the sensation of fresh skin and also I feel that my foundation applies better when I spray the product. Everytime I am using this people are asking me what foundation I use that looks so natural and in the same time having smooth and glowy skin. I have dry skin and I always have the impression that my foundation and all that I apply on my face make it even more dryer The thing that I like the most about it is the final finish. It feels like it soaks all the "excess" of my makeup letting a dewy looking skin. Also I like the smell because it's subtle and fresh.
Even if it's a little expensive I feel like it last forever because I don't have to use only a little amount of product. One bottle lasted me 5 months after using it everyday.
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
Bronx, NY

I have normal/oily skin. I get oily in my t-zone. I have used fix plus recently to see if the hype over this product was true. I can't really say whether it worked better than similar products because I really have paid much attention to know of other setting sprays I have tried actually did what they claimed. I will say that I applied it before my makeup and did notice a better application. Seemed smoother. It works well to set too. Wore full makeup makeup in the summer with the sun blaring in me and it held up very well despite my sweating. So I would recommend that you give this a try if you're looking for a setting spray. Awesome for fooling shadows as well. Which means if you are unaware, that you would spray your brush first to apply the eyeshadow wet. This is fine with metallic shades to make them pop more. You can also do this for highlighters as well. But be warned that depending on the shade it may seem like too much so I don't really do it. But it works.
Nadine D.
Nadine D.

There is nothing like it! This is my fourth bottle! I also have the urban decay one, but I like this better. If I really want my makeup to stay on, I will dab some of this spray on my eyelids before applying eyeshadow. I have tried so many eye primers, but none of them hold my eyeshadow like this spray does! The scent is lighter and not as strong. I can't stand the smell of the NYX or E.L.F or Urban Decay setting sprays; they smell awful. This does take about a minute to dry. If I am in a hurry, I put my face near a fan to quicken the process. Warning: if you already applied mascara, sometimes it makes it come off on your skin because of how wet it is. To avoid that problem I either spray it on before mascara or I spray it sparingly after mascara. If my face looks too powdery, I spray this one as a last effort to make the look more dewy. I would recommend it to every beauty novice. It is one of my favorite products out of ALL of my makeup and I use it everyday.
Shubcharan S.
Shubcharan S.

I've used this product under my makeup, over my makeup, and alone. It definitely primes the skin, but I'd say it gives you a more natural finish. It is known as a finishing spray rather than setting spray, and it lives true to that. Definitely removes any cakeyness. I have also sprayed this on to my sponge to "finish" my foundation or make my highlight pop on my cheekbones, rather than just directly spraying my face. It's also a perfect hydrating mist you can keep in your purse on the go. It gives your skin a subtle glow, which is perfect when you want a natural look or when you want to make your highlight pop. If you're willing to splurge, I recommend this! You get a good amount of product that will last you for a while. I do not recommend this if you have oily skin and you're looking for something that will mattify you're skin. I've had oily combination skin years ago (currently dry combination) and this spray made me quite dewy back then, compared to now.
Lyndsay N.
Lyndsay N.
Kansas City, MO

Many have tried to imitate this iconic makeup mist, but none have succeeded. That alone makes this spray worth it in my opinion. This is definitely one of the most versatile products in my entire makeup collection, if not the most versatile. I use it after applying my base makeup to melt and mesh it all together, so that my skin looks like Barbie skin. It is a FANTASTIC makeup emergency fixer. Accidentally went too ham with the powder? Fix +. Your foundation looks like a too-heavy mask and is exaggerating every pore? Fix +. You're having a hard time fully blending in blush, contour, etc? Mist a fluffy brush with Fix+ and try again. Want your eyes to be super shimmery and sparkly? Wet your eye brush with Fix +, then apply shadow/pigment. The difference is unreal. Makeup starting to break down or wear off 10 hours into a crazy shift. Fix +, and maybe a bit of powder. For real guys, you need this. And it smells incredible. I'd bathe in it if I could!
Estefania F.
Estefania F.
South Gate, CA

This is a basically a refreshing spray, to add some moisture to your face prior to make up application or to restore freshness of make up throughout the day. It’s a scent less, clear liquid which doesn’t drastically alter products outside of adding moisture. This is a love it or leave it product. The mister is superfine, which is a good feature to keep makeup from running if you over spray the product. The price is the real deal breaker here, are you comfortable paying for a brand name moisture mist? e.l.f’s makeup mist and set is $3 compared to $22 for the Fix+ and the only difference is in scent not product function. This product leaves no room for improvement it does what it’s meant to do and doesn’t promise to do anything outside of being a moisture mist/ “makeup finisher” not setting spray. If you’re looking for a moisture mist give this want to go but maybe try the trial size before committing to the full size.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.