BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Ashlund A.
carson city
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ completely changed the game for me. I used this product since the day I purchased it for a fresh and hydrated look. When I moved to a dryer state the spray saved my skin! I can't go a day without using my Prep + Prime Fix+. It has easily became the most important step for my makeup routine, even if I'm not putting on makeup that day. I use this as a base and after I put on all of my makeup. It is also a life saver for me when it's extremely hot.
This refreshing must has gone with every other makeup product I have used. It's chemistry with others is truly incredible and I can fully rely on it every time. It has taken my makeup look to the next level and I never have to worry about looking dehydrated because of it.
I would recommend this product to anyone, with any type of skin. After feeling the refreshing mist touch your face you can't deny the restoring properties.
The packaging is simple and effective. The amount of mist you get per spray is perfectly calculated. I love my travel sized bottle for on the go, it fits in my purse like it was meant to be there. My full sized bottle has lasted me a lifetime even with everyday use. You definitely get your dimes worth and I wouldn't consider one penny wasted.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I love this stuff. I admit I fell for the st#pid hype. Yes I did. But not for any radical makeup setting powers people claimed this water looking stuff had. Instead I was in love with what I seen with my own two eyes with how it was used to wet a brush to change a finish or intensify pigment. Loved it.
So I purchased a full size bottle and I use it almost daily to change my subdued shimmer or matte powders into a gorgeous metallic or super pigmented shadow. Also perfect for wetting my eyeliner brush and using any eyeshadow I own as an eyeliner. Imagine the amount of colored eyeliners I own without having to spend a minimum of 25 a piece on high end colored liners that I will never use up (I've done that more than once and it's a tad annoying).
Thats probably what I like most about this. Using these ultra pigmented wet powders that are just high end shadows and turning them into the most gorgeoys and long lasting liners you've ever seen for the winged liner, the lower lash line and the tightline.
It also doesn't change how your powder eyeshadow is or looks or feels after it dries in the little spot you used unlike other mixing mediums that can change them completely like the MUFE mixing medium which has the same exact use as what I'm using this for but is way more expensive per ounce, way more messy to use and a lot harder to get the hang of.
This has a lot of uses for me and I love that. I find new ones all the time. Its literally a true multi use item. Its great.
If you have dry skin it would be a perfect moisturizing setting spray or primer spray as it has moisturizing properties and caffeine to get the blood flowing. I wouldn't ever recommend these two uses on oily skin like mine as it just makes matters worse way quicker than usual.
Its great to wet down your beauty blender with if its getting dry for some reason or you want a more dewy finish in the areas you're using it in.
It's really great for taking back some of the powdery Ness of using multiple powder products on the face. It kind of makes them look more natural and less dry and powdery while setting them even more. This is an instance where using a small amount over your makeup is ok for oily skin people.
It also can be used over your fav setting powder that has a ton of flashback to take away that flash back.
I couldn't describe all the uses but as you can see there's many and the more you experiment the mkre you can tailor it to your beauty regimen.
I totally recommend. Its a great price for a lot of product. Use it alone to wake your skin up and give it a glow.
This is a product everyone should own.
Sierra S.
Manhattan
I don't think I've ever been in love with a primer this much. My go-to before this was e.l.f's hydrating primer, but this is so much better! I use this as a base and then I spray it over my makeup when I'm done to set it. My foundation always goes on flawlessly and stays on for longer than if I used the e.l.f stuff. BUT WAIT. Its uses don't stop there!

This stuff is also fantastic to use for really glittery eyeshadows. Just spray it on, and BAM, The shadows glide on super easy and keep all their pigmentation.

I do however have some beef with this product. And that is 1) MAC tests on animals. That's just a big turn off for me, and after this bottle is done, I will not repurchase. 2)This stuff is kind of overpriced. I luckily was able to get it for 50% off (I didn't even buy it, it was a gift), but I could not image paying $26 dollars for this.
I got this on sale for 50% off
Kelly S.
I have a thing against MAC lol

I don’t want to buy their products because everyone else is doing it.

BUT they have several items that have made me a believer and this is one.

A MUA used this product on me during a makeover. I was like Eh

Then I saw a MUA using this in a tutorial video. She sprayed it on her brushes and her face. So I jumped at the chance when Sephora had this in a trial size as a reward.

I spray this on my face after using my spot primer on my problem areas (pores and wrinkles).

It helps my makeup glide on.

This works wonders when you spray it on brushes before getting your makeup. It makes the makeup cling so you don’t really have to use a lot. Sprayed (a little) on blending brushes or sponges it helps smooth out the makeup.

I have dry and sensitive skin and have had no problems or reactions from this product.
Jaine R.
windsor, CT
My makeup routine is predominantly powder and I was in desperate need of a good setting spray. As a really big mac fan of course I went straight to them and I read the reviews of the Prep & Prime Fix Plus. This thing is awesome not only does it smell good it has a very nice light missed that allows it to spray on your skin evenly. I like to use it before and after to set all the powder that I use. A nice little trick I also like to do is I like to add Mac tan pigment about a tablespoon to the bottom mix it up and use it as my base and as my top setting spray. You can also use it alone on the day that you don't want a full face of makeup and it adds an extra dewy glowy finish that I think is awesome. If you don't want that do we blow up all the time then you can leave one bottle regular and use the pigment and another bottle.
Connor D.
Harleysville
I love this stuff I cannot stop using it I use them for everything I use it for primer and it blurs my pores and helps my Foundation stay on longer I use it as a setting spray to make sure my makeup box locks in place and when I do put it on it might makeup usually stays for about 9 hours until I have to take it off I also put it on my brush before I put any shimmers on my eyes or I also put it on my brush when I put highlighter on it's amazing for everything I think it's an essential to have an everyone's makeup bag even though it is a little pricey it's makes everything look 5 times better please get it's my favorite thing ever the packaging is amazing and it has a thing where you can prevent it from spilling which is helpful because you do not want to waste any of this I think that this is the number one fundamental thing to have in your makeup bag
Lozan A.
Dalton, GA
I finally bit the bullet and purchased this when MAC was having one of their sales. I bought it because I knew it was a cult favorite, and everyone raves about it. My friends also had it, and loved so I thought why not? It’s not that this product was bad, I was just disappointed. First off, this product isn’t a setting spray, so if you think it’ll keep you makeup in tact then you’ll be disappointed. You could get away with it using it as one if you have dry skin like me, because my makeup for the most part doesn’t budge. I was told that this really refreshed your face, and I guess it does for a couple of seconds after you apply it but then my face goes back to being dry. I will say though, this does melt my makeup together well; and gets rid of the powdery finish.  MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Theresa T.
San Jose, CA
This product is a cult classic for beauty lovers everywhere.  It's versatile in being both a makeup and skincare product.

As the name implies, you may use this as the first step to your makeup regime so as to prime and hydrate the face for future makeup products.  Makeup goes on a lot smoother when you have a hydrated face!  If you want to pump up the intensity of your eyeshadow (especially shimmers and metallics), spritz your brush with a bit of Fix+.  If you want your highlight to be seen from space, spritz your brush before application.

My favorite way to use MAC's Prep + Prime Fix+ is after my makeup done.  My skin leans more on dry, so I like spritzing Fix+ to get rid of the powder-y look I might get from setting powders.  Along with that, your face makeup (BB cream or foundation, blush, highlight) will look more skin-like.  I'll admit the spray itself isn't as mist-y as I'd like, but it won't deter me from repurchasing.
Erica L.
I recently repurchased the Mac fix plus from Ulta’s sale because it’s a bit pricey but I absolutely love to set my makeup with this. Because of the price I only use this for special occasions and date nights. It melts powders into my skin and just makes it look like it’s my skin, and the spray on it is like no other I have ever tried it’s just wonderful. Highly recommend this setting spray.
gabriela e.
I have used Fix+ for many years and I think what people need to understand is that it is not a setting spray.  It was something i had to often explain to people when I worked at MAC because they would often return it saying that it did not extend the wear of their makeup.

Fix+ is a hydrating spray that can be worn before makeup or after makeup.  If you use it before makeup it will act additional hydration.  I especially love to use this for dryer skin or mature skin because it will definitely add that extra boost of hydration.  I like to use it after I apply powder on myself because it will make my makeup look natural as opposed to highly matte.  I also use it to add intensity to shadows and highlighters.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.