Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (554)
Daiana u.
Daiana u.

No tengo nada negativo que decir acerca de este producto. He estado usando durante un poco más de 5 años y todavía tengo que encontrar una queja. Es perfecto para mezclar todo junto un poco más, manteniendo todo en su lugar durante todo el día, y dar a su piel un poco de brillo. Por lo general obtener la mayor cantidad de elogios en mi piel cuando he terminado con este spray, y en cualquier momento me estoy preparando con los amigos que piden prestado. Es muy ligero y me encanta el olor fresco y la sensación de rociándolo. Además, no estoy seguro de si es el más higiénico, pero he tenido esta botella SIEMPRE y acabo llegado a la mitad del camino.
Tenía la piel horrible, crecer, quemaduras acné y del sol y manchas de color rojo con manchas todo el tiempo, por lo asegurándose de que mi piel se ve muy bien siempre ha sido una pequeña obsesión mía. Incluso ahora que la mayoría de esas hormonas adolescentes han dejado su guerra en mi cara, yo todavía tener un cuidado especial en productos para la piel y que tiene que lienzo perfecto para el resto de mi maquillaje. Este spray es la cereza en la parte superior de mi rutina de maquillaje de la piel.
Adina P.
Adina P.
Berwyn, IL

Love this!!!
My uses for Mac Fix+ are:

1. Foil eyeshadow
2. After powdering, followed by a good setting spray. this is one of the most valuable uses for me as fix+ magically removes extra powder/cake from the face.. add setting spray and that face is locked down.
3. As the last part of setting process (no setting spray afterward).. just letting the fix+ set everything as much as it does on its own. leaves a nice finish. the glycerin forms a bit of a protective layer on the foundation to help keep it moisturized.
4. As a prep spray before foundation... again with the glycerin to keep skin moisturized and act as a bit of a primer for foundation.
5. Spray in between coats of foundation... same as #4. (i dont really do this one but i know some other people who do)
6. As a refresher spray before touching up foundation and powder products. freshens the existing makeup by providing moisture and a bit of priming for adding on, without causing anything to run or come off. one of its most valuable uses to me.
7. Feels refreshing due to a bunch of extracts and optional scent. great kept cold in the fridge for hot summer days :)
Give it a try!❤
Arren S.
Arren S.

This is pretty much a staple as far as makeup goes. I see every one online using it as well as my family. My sister who is not the fondest of many mac items even swears by this product. I have not been doing my makeup for very long but this is one of the first products I was told i needed by both my mom and my sister. So far I am a bit torn when it comes to this product. i feel like it does well to pick up a little extra eye shadow on a brush or to set my makeup however i have also noticed that at times I spray a bit to much onto my face when setting my makeup and must then go back and buff out my foundation again which can be a complete pain. I've also noticed that some days when my skin is little bit more oily than normal my makeup tends to crack more than it would had i not set it using this spray. It is as if the spray traps the moisture witch then deteriorates my makeup. (I could be completely wrong about that but this is definitely what it seems like.) This could also be due to something else as i am not experienced with makeup and my be occasionally making other mistakes in my routine.
Mayra R.
Mayra R.

I have normal/oily skin. I get oily in my t-zone. I have used fix plus recently to see if the hype over this product was true. I can't really say whether it worked better than similar products because I really have paid much attention to know of other setting sprays I have tried actually did what they claimed. I will say that I applied it before my makeup and did notice a better application. Seemed smoother. It works well to set too. Wore full makeup makeup in the summer with the sun blaring in me and it held up very well despite my sweating. So I would recommend that you give this a try if you're looking for a setting spray. Awesome for fooling shadows as well. Which means if you are unaware, that you would spray your brush first to apply the eyeshadow wet. This is fine with metallic shades to make them pop more. You can also do this for highlighters as well. But be warned that depending on the shade it may seem like too much so I don't really do it. But it works.
Nadine D.
Nadine D.

There is nothing like it! This is my fourth bottle! I also have the urban decay one, but I like this better. If I really want my makeup to stay on, I will dab some of this spray on my eyelids before applying eyeshadow. I have tried so many eye primers, but none of them hold my eyeshadow like this spray does! The scent is lighter and not as strong. I can't stand the smell of the NYX or E.L.F or Urban Decay setting sprays; they smell awful. This does take about a minute to dry. If I am in a hurry, I put my face near a fan to quicken the process. Warning: if you already applied mascara, sometimes it makes it come off on your skin because of how wet it is. To avoid that problem I either spray it on before mascara or I spray it sparingly after mascara. If my face looks too powdery, I spray this one as a last effort to make the look more dewy. I would recommend it to every beauty novice. It is one of my favorite products out of ALL of my makeup and I use it everyday.
Lyndsay N.
Lyndsay N.
Kansas City, MO

Many have tried to imitate this iconic makeup mist, but none have succeeded. That alone makes this spray worth it in my opinion. This is definitely one of the most versatile products in my entire makeup collection, if not the most versatile. I use it after applying my base makeup to melt and mesh it all together, so that my skin looks like Barbie skin. It is a FANTASTIC makeup emergency fixer. Accidentally went too ham with the powder? Fix +. Your foundation looks like a too-heavy mask and is exaggerating every pore? Fix +. You're having a hard time fully blending in blush, contour, etc? Mist a fluffy brush with Fix+ and try again. Want your eyes to be super shimmery and sparkly? Wet your eye brush with Fix +, then apply shadow/pigment. The difference is unreal. Makeup starting to break down or wear off 10 hours into a crazy shift. Fix +, and maybe a bit of powder. For real guys, you need this. And it smells incredible. I'd bathe in it if I could!
Estefania F.
Estefania F.
South Gate, CA

This is a basically a refreshing spray, to add some moisture to your face prior to make up application or to restore freshness of make up throughout the day. It’s a scent less, clear liquid which doesn’t drastically alter products outside of adding moisture. This is a love it or leave it product. The mister is superfine, which is a good feature to keep makeup from running if you over spray the product. The price is the real deal breaker here, are you comfortable paying for a brand name moisture mist? e.l.f’s makeup mist and set is $3 compared to $22 for the Fix+ and the only difference is in scent not product function. This product leaves no room for improvement it does what it’s meant to do and doesn’t promise to do anything outside of being a moisture mist/ “makeup finisher” not setting spray. If you’re looking for a moisture mist give this want to go but maybe try the trial size before committing to the full size.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Sunbury, OH

* Wanted to amend my earlier review of two stars. After dotting my foundation all over my face I sprayed this all over my face and used a damp beauty blender to stipple it and my foundation out. AMAZING! Used any other way for me... even spraying onto the beauty blender does not work for my skin and causes my makeup to breakup. BUMMED AND GREASY BUT IT IS AT LEAST REFRESHING: With all the hype, I was excited to try this. I have never used a setting spray and was wanting something to make my makeup look dewy and less cakey. I do not feel like this set anything. Dare I say this made my makeup look worse. My makeup actually wore off my combination skin quicker than it would have without the spray. I already have a primer I love so not sure what to use this for. I liked someone's suggestion on here to use it on your beauty blender to blend your makeup. Guess I'll give that a try before returning.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Los Angeles, CA

If you have dry and/or acne prone skin- I highly recommend this!! I have frequent breakouts around my nose, and I also get dryness in that same area. So sometimes when I put my makeup on it clings to these dry/irritated areas and looks extremely cakey. Which I was very self conscious of and almost felt like it looked worse than the bare blemishes themselves. So I ordered this after reading all of the reviews about it fixing cakey makeup. I truly think it makes a difference! I spray my makeup sponge with the Fix + before I apply my foundation with it, and then I spray my whole face with the Fix + again when I am done with my makeup, and THEN spray my urban decay setting spray as well. It has worked wonders and made my face look so much more hydrated and clear! I highly recommend adding Fix + and Urban Decay 'All Nighter' setting spray into your makeup routine if you have similar skin issues!
vanessa s.
vanessa s.
Saint Marys, GA

I have repurchased this item more times than I can count. This is a staple in my makeup collection that i use on a daily basis. After applying my makeup I spray my face with this product to help blend my powders into my skin,making it appear more skin-like. If you are a powder fan but hate the powder looks after placing all products on your face, just spray your face with this and no more powder appearance on your skin. On days that I do not wear makeup i spritz my face in the morning and night after my skincare routine. It is refreshing and makes my skin feel revitalized. The scent is beautiful and not over powering and the product lasts 3-4 months for me when using it daily. I would highly recommend to have this product of hand for many things. Spraying eyeshadow brushes to apply baked shadows to increase pigmentation. This product is an amazing mixing medium for applying many products.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.