Add a Photo

Photos (471)
Lujain O.
Lujain O.
Whitby, Ontario

Excellent and so multipurpose. highly recommend
Fix + is sold as a makeup setting and "reviving" spray and although it works in that regard, it's less because of its formula and more due to the fact it is packaged with a specialized spray top.

Rather than a using a standard spray bottle, Fix + produces a fine, non-aerosol mist that lightly settles on skin, which allows more control over where you’re applying product. This can be helpful with face or eye look touchups (especially on the go from work to a night out), and it does save you the step of having to remove your makeup entirely and start over.

Fix+ is also an option for dampening a makeup sponge (the BeautyBlender comes to mind) before foundation application. This step helps prevent “losing” your foundation due to sponge absorption. There is no inherent benefit in using Fix+ over water for dampening a makeup sponge, but it is convenient.

However, as a small reality check, Fix+ (from a formulary perspective) isn’t uniquely suited to “refreshing makeup” than any well formulated toner. What does make Fix+ special is all in the aforementioned spray delivery system—but that also means you could experiment with your favorite toner in a spray bottle for comparable benefits.

As for the formula, it's a standard, but good, alcohol-free toner for normal to dry or slightly oily skin that contains a nice mix of antioxidants and anti-irritants. Bonus: Unlike some makeup setting sprays, Fix + doesn't contain film-forming agents or hairspray-like ingredients—and that’s a good thing due to their potential to irritate skin. If you’re in the market for a “makeup refreshing spray”, Fix+ is certainly one to consider—it does contain fragrance, but the amount is minor and shouldn’t be an issue for most.

PROS:
Contains a good mix of antioxidants (such as chamomile, green tea and caffeine).
Provides a light amount of moisture.
CONS:
Contains fragrance (albeit in a smaller amount).
Daiana u.
Daiana u.

No tengo nada negativo que decir acerca de este producto. He estado usando durante un poco más de 5 años y todavía tengo que encontrar una queja. Es perfecto para mezclar todo junto un poco más, manteniendo todo en su lugar durante todo el día, y dar a su piel un poco de brillo. Por lo general obtener la mayor cantidad de elogios en mi piel cuando he terminado con este spray, y en cualquier momento me estoy preparando con los amigos que piden prestado. Es muy ligero y me encanta el olor fresco y la sensación de rociándolo. Además, no estoy seguro de si es el más higiénico, pero he tenido esta botella SIEMPRE y acabo llegado a la mitad del camino.
Tenía la piel horrible, crecer, quemaduras acné y del sol y manchas de color rojo con manchas todo el tiempo, por lo asegurándose de que mi piel se ve muy bien siempre ha sido una pequeña obsesión mía. Incluso ahora que la mayoría de esas hormonas adolescentes han dejado su guerra en mi cara, yo todavía tener un cuidado especial en productos para la piel y que tiene que lienzo perfecto para el resto de mi maquillaje. Este spray es la cereza en la parte superior de mi rutina de maquillaje de la piel.
Arren S.
Arren S.

This is pretty much a staple as far as makeup goes. I see every one online using it as well as my family. My sister who is not the fondest of many mac items even swears by this product. I have not been doing my makeup for very long but this is one of the first products I was told i needed by both my mom and my sister. So far I am a bit torn when it comes to this product. i feel like it does well to pick up a little extra eye shadow on a brush or to set my makeup however i have also noticed that at times I spray a bit to much onto my face when setting my makeup and must then go back and buff out my foundation again which can be a complete pain. I've also noticed that some days when my skin is little bit more oily than normal my makeup tends to crack more than it would had i not set it using this spray. It is as if the spray traps the moisture witch then deteriorates my makeup. (I could be completely wrong about that but this is definitely what it seems like.) This could also be due to something else as i am not experienced with makeup and my be occasionally making other mistakes in my routine.
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Toronto

I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this product. I've been using it for a little over 5 years now and have yet to find a complaint. It's perfect for blending everything together a bit more, keeping everything in place throughout the day, and give your skin a bit of a glow. I usually get the most compliments on my skin when I've finished with this spray, and anytime I'm getting ready with friends they ask to borrow it. It's really light and I love the fresh smell and feeling of spraying it. Also, I'm not sure if it's the most sanitary, but I have had this bottle FOREVER and have only just reached the half way point.
I had horrible skin growing up, acne and sun burns and red blotchy spots all the time, so making sure my skin looks great has always been a small obsession of mine. Even now that most of those teenage hormones have ceased their war on my face, I still take extra care in skin products and having that perfect canvas for the rest of my makeup. This spray is the cherry on top of my skin makeup routine.
Mayra R.
Mayra R.

I have normal/oily skin. I get oily in my t-zone. I have used fix plus recently to see if the hype over this product was true. I can't really say whether it worked better than similar products because I really have paid much attention to know of other setting sprays I have tried actually did what they claimed. I will say that I applied it before my makeup and did notice a better application. Seemed smoother. It works well to set too. Wore full makeup makeup in the summer with the sun blaring in me and it held up very well despite my sweating. So I would recommend that you give this a try if you're looking for a setting spray. Awesome for fooling shadows as well. Which means if you are unaware, that you would spray your brush first to apply the eyeshadow wet. This is fine with metallic shades to make them pop more. You can also do this for highlighters as well. But be warned that depending on the shade it may seem like too much so I don't really do it. But it works.
Nadine D.
Nadine D.

There is nothing like it! This is my fourth bottle! I also have the urban decay one, but I like this better. If I really want my makeup to stay on, I will dab some of this spray on my eyelids before applying eyeshadow. I have tried so many eye primers, but none of them hold my eyeshadow like this spray does! The scent is lighter and not as strong. I can't stand the smell of the NYX or E.L.F or Urban Decay setting sprays; they smell awful. This does take about a minute to dry. If I am in a hurry, I put my face near a fan to quicken the process. Warning: if you already applied mascara, sometimes it makes it come off on your skin because of how wet it is. To avoid that problem I either spray it on before mascara or I spray it sparingly after mascara. If my face looks too powdery, I spray this one as a last effort to make the look more dewy. I would recommend it to every beauty novice. It is one of my favorite products out of ALL of my makeup and I use it everyday.
Shubcharan S.
Shubcharan S.

I've used this product under my makeup, over my makeup, and alone. It definitely primes the skin, but I'd say it gives you a more natural finish. It is known as a finishing spray rather than setting spray, and it lives true to that. Definitely removes any cakeyness. I have also sprayed this on to my sponge to "finish" my foundation or make my highlight pop on my cheekbones, rather than just directly spraying my face. It's also a perfect hydrating mist you can keep in your purse on the go. It gives your skin a subtle glow, which is perfect when you want a natural look or when you want to make your highlight pop. If you're willing to splurge, I recommend this! You get a good amount of product that will last you for a while. I do not recommend this if you have oily skin and you're looking for something that will mattify you're skin. I've had oily combination skin years ago (currently dry combination) and this spray made me quite dewy back then, compared to now.
Lyndsay N.
Lyndsay N.
Kansas City, MO

Many have tried to imitate this iconic makeup mist, but none have succeeded. That alone makes this spray worth it in my opinion. This is definitely one of the most versatile products in my entire makeup collection, if not the most versatile. I use it after applying my base makeup to melt and mesh it all together, so that my skin looks like Barbie skin. It is a FANTASTIC makeup emergency fixer. Accidentally went too ham with the powder? Fix +. Your foundation looks like a too-heavy mask and is exaggerating every pore? Fix +. You're having a hard time fully blending in blush, contour, etc? Mist a fluffy brush with Fix+ and try again. Want your eyes to be super shimmery and sparkly? Wet your eye brush with Fix +, then apply shadow/pigment. The difference is unreal. Makeup starting to break down or wear off 10 hours into a crazy shift. Fix +, and maybe a bit of powder. For real guys, you need this. And it smells incredible. I'd bathe in it if I could!
Estefania F.
Estefania F.
South Gate, CA

This is a basically a refreshing spray, to add some moisture to your face prior to make up application or to restore freshness of make up throughout the day. It’s a scent less, clear liquid which doesn’t drastically alter products outside of adding moisture. This is a love it or leave it product. The mister is superfine, which is a good feature to keep makeup from running if you over spray the product. The price is the real deal breaker here, are you comfortable paying for a brand name moisture mist? e.l.f’s makeup mist and set is $3 compared to $22 for the Fix+ and the only difference is in scent not product function. This product leaves no room for improvement it does what it’s meant to do and doesn’t promise to do anything outside of being a moisture mist/ “makeup finisher” not setting spray. If you’re looking for a moisture mist give this want to go but maybe try the trial size before committing to the full size.
Violetta S.
Violetta S.

Apart from becoming almost an iconic product, it has also become surrounded by a cloud of misconception- unfortunately this product doesn't prolong life of your makeup, however they might as well improve it's formula to do that too, right?
This natural goodies infused spray can be used before, after, and while wearing your makeup.
Extra hydration post moisturiser, extra moisture and non disruptive makeup refreshment during the day.
If you accidentally gave yourself a cake face with powder, or mattified yourself into a statue face, this will bring dewy life back into your look and diminish overdue powder.
Overall helps to blend and set your finished masterpiece into place.
Great way to add a drop of the Fix+ to dilute foundations, make cream products more bendable, and intensive effect of eyeshadows/pigments when sprayed on a brush (post dipping into the colour- don't ruin your pressed eyeshadows!)
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.