MAC Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting Loose uploaded by Alisson ferreira s.MAC Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting Loose uploaded by AnnieJo T.MAC Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting Loose uploaded by Kayla B.

BY MAC COSMETICS #20 in Color Corrector

A lightly tinted powder that colour corrects, enhances and perfects your skin tone.

This powder goes on skin transparently, but the light tint of shades creates an invisible veil to enhance the appearance of a perfected skin tone. Sets and stabilizes makeup and can be worn alone or over moisturizer. Helps minimize unwanted shine without looking chalky or dry. Formulated with special optics.

• Hi I've been looking for a colour correcting product to combat al...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new color Correcting Powder and I love ma...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth my money ??? 2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting Loose
  • "love these colour correctors from mac👏👏👍best creamy and light weight formula.👏👍give flawless finish to skin❤❤❤love its smooth formula😍😍" in 3 reviews
Shasha S.
Review for: Neutralize, Adjust more...
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Carole L.
New Rochelle , NY
Mac has a great cover and quality although I don’t recommend for oily skin - which is my case. It looks very heavy and doesn’t set as much. If you have a dry or mixed skin then you will definitely love it. Remember to moisturize and set primer on your skin before applying any make up products.
Carly V.
Belleville, NJ
Great powders for a working makeup artist like myself. If I had a client who had a lot of redness I would use the yellow one over their more pigmented areas on the skin. Or if their makeup was looking a little too yellow I would use the purple one
Laney O.
Review for: Neutralize, Adjust, Recharge, Illuminate more...
Some of the pros are that it isn’t chalky. It’s blendable. I’ve used some color correctors that are much more advanced than these ones. These ones only do the minimum coverage. I️ would recommend these to beginners, but not to people who are looking for a quality cover.
Marly F.
This is the best one you guys have made that I had tried from your cosmetics and I really am one of the biggest fans of this it's a really nice consistency and everything in the covers on my blemishes and contouring my face quite nice I like it I like it a lot
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really didn't like these color correctives. They really wash me out when I put foundation over them. I think it is due to my olive skin tone but I haven't been able to fine one that doesn't make me look sickly.
Sánjida 🦋.
queens
LOVE THIIISSS ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE CORRECTORS AND I HAVE ALOT OF DARK SPOTS THAT I COULD KUST INSTANTLY MAKE THEM GONR AND I LOVE THE FORMULA ITS JUST SO AMAZYING
Johane C.
I went into Mac store and I asked them for something to cover my bags under my eyes and this one nails it to best. It's a cover all in one. Full coverage to cover your T. I would only recommend if you have under eye bags
Britany G.
Review for: Illuminate more...
It gets everywhere but it works messy but it does it’s job. Helps cover the redness and illuminate just the perfect amount I would recommend them if your more of a high end makeup seeker if not there are always great dupes.
Cera B.
Beeville, TX
These color correctors are awesome! They are so easy to apply and it blends out so smoothing. It lasts throughout the whole day and doesn’t wear off. They are awesome correctors to have in my kit. I would highly recommend this to anyone starting out as a make up artist.
Jena P.
Indianapolis, IN
I have terrible under eye creating into fine lines. later in the day. well this product solve my creasing?
iliana c.
Corona, NY
Is this product really worth my money ???
Andrea F.
Which one of these (of the 4 versions) is your absolute favorite and why? Would you recommend it for every day use?
kristin k.
I've been looking for a new color Correcting Powder and I love macs products. How is this on combination skin?
I have very red cheeks and have been looking for something that'll cover it up. i have a green concealer but it doesn't seem to do the job so will this product really work?