MakeupFace MakeupBB CreamM.A.C. Cosmetics
MAC Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm Compact SPF30 Medium Plus - Pack of 6

MAC Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm Compact SPF30 Medium Plus - Pack of 6

Face prepping and priming in a solid cream formula that perfects, protects, evens out and illuminates the complexion for flawless results. Creamy emollients and optical pearl pigments blend with powerful SPF protection. Natural, semi translucent shades in a compact.

MAC Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm Compact SPF30 Medium Plus - Pack of 6; Quantity - 6

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MAC Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm Compact SPF30 Medium Plus - Pack of 6!
Leiny G.
Paterson , NJ
Mac y sus polvos me encantan y sobre todo porq subir para conseguí mi tono de piel al ser morena canela pero en esta marca conseguí mi tono natural perfecto 🤩 me encanta fácil de aplicar y fácil de llevar a todo lugar para retoque
Dawn A.
Nampa, ID
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm Compact SPF30 Medium
This is a discontinued product. I personally felt the product was too thick for me. I was confused by the packaging. It came in a compact but did not come with a sponge therefore not convenient for travel. Works best at home with a fluffy brush to give it a sheer application.

Looking for your answer?