BY MAC COSMETICS

This BB Beauty Balm continues to lead the next generation of BB creams, enhancing skin's natural luminosity, blurring imperfections and evening skin tone immediately — all while shielding from harsh UV rays. Features SPF 30 protection and softening... see more...

Netasha C.
Albany, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can never go wrong with MAC! This is a go to product of mine for the summer. Not only does it gives great coverage but it's lightweight and easy to apply! Great for sun protection and I would definitely recommend this product!
Elena P.
Fontana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its a love hate kinda thing. Its great for full coverage, yet sometimes feels to heavy . this is my winter thing I have combo skin but in the summer real oily so I don't find myself reaching for it in the summer time
Shayna W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually just bought this about a week ago from Nordstrom rack in the color refined golden. Because this was Nordstrom rack they did not have a tester so this color ended up being slightly too dark until I got a tan. However the formula is smooth and leaves me with dewy looking skin without too much coverage.
Eloisa T.
Miami Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this BB cream. It covers my imperfections without being so heavy on my face. I use this bb cream on a daily basis. Purchased at Macy's. Would recommend for others it's a great product.
Anjali B.
Alpharetta, Ga
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product it's easy to use and has a matte finish but it's a little Sheen I almost never use this product even though I have it it lasts all day I would not recommend this to other people because it does make your skin oily
Carla S.
Arvin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This BG Cream and Powder Always makes my Skin look Reborn Nd Flawless. This product has this texture that goes so smooth onto my skin.
tiana h.
Its so good for when I don't want as much makeup and just want to go simple and for when I want to go all out and put everything on
Jordan F.
Fort Hood, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't a fan of this product. It wasn't blendable... which I found strange and it didn't go well with my sensitive skin .
Cláudia N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice cover! I really like this product but also I think is too small for me but it long lasting I got it from walmart
Marisol L.
Morrisville, NC
It's pricey and not worth you spending money on this.
I personally did't like the coverage or texture it gives.