MAC Prep + Prime 24-Hour Extend Eye Base uploaded by Amie M.MAC Prep + Prime 24-Hour Extend Eye Base uploaded by Ana Maria V.MAC Prep + Prime 24-Hour Extend Eye Base uploaded by Amanda F.

BY MAC COSMETICS

• I have the prep +prime mac bottle. Is there a difference? 3 Answers
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV
This is the second Mac item I have and I love it. It makes all my eyeshadows pop. I would most likely consider this my holy grail eyeshadow primer. It's very easy to apply and blend and mixes well with any type of eyelid whether oily or dry, of course I moisture and prime my eyelids first then put this on top.
Candace S.
Hanover Park
This stuff is crazy! In a good way too! It keeps your eyeshadow in place and doesn't feather, bleed or dry out. Put it on before your liner and shadow for all day staying power. Use a brush or your fingertip for application and swipe to your brow, I use that also before I use my pencil. It makes it easier to put on and look professional
Melissa D.
This is the best primer that I have ever used before!!! It goes on sooo smooth and last all day long! I honestly don't think it needs and improvement. I've used this for about a week and it make my makeup glide on!!
Mary A.
Best eyeshadow primer I have ever used. I absolutely love how smooth it goes on, how quuckly it sets and the pigment of a shadow after I put it on. This formula lasts all day long and doesnt crease!!!
Ivania M.
Lo amo, excelente primer para que tus brillos no se transfieran y muy bueno para gente de pieles grasas. Dura todo el día con un poquito es suficiente un poco caro pero vale la pena
Yasmine N.
San Antonio, TX
I LOVE THIS! this keeps my eye shadow in place ALL DAY! it also keeps creme eyeshadows in place and glitters. i have a bit of a hooded lid thing going on, not that bad but enough to have shadow transfer to the top. This product makes that not happen its great! and a little bit goes a very long way. i think its affordable because it does last you a very long time!
Cheyenne J.
La Mesa, CA
The MAC Prep and Prime 24 hour extend eye base is my go to eye shadow primer. It is on the expensive side but it is work it. I truly does last all day with no creasing or fall out. I have oily skin so during the day I usually get oil on my eye area but this still protects my eyeshadow.
Katie R.
I really love this eyeshadow base. It doesn't take much at all so the price is well worth it. Easy to apply onto eyelid and blends out well. Having hooded eyes means that using shadows without a be is pointless, but this product keeps them in place throughout the work day!
Leah S.
Slinger, WI
I am someone who has very oily eyes and tend to melt off my eye make up in addition to my under eye area. I was introduced to this product and after years of frustration I think I finally have my solution. I plan to keep using this. The best part is a little bit goes a LONG way; so though the price can be a bit discouraging this will last you a long time.
Rosie A.
Grandview , WA
My ALL time favorite primer!!! My makeup will still be looking good the next day!! I use this every time I use any eye makeup. If I forget to apply it I will wipe off my eye make up and start all over with this one! I would definitely recommend this!!
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
I have the prep +prime mac bottle. Is there a difference?