BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Colour for the cheeks and face. Various formulas. Different looks.

Blush

Mary A.
Monroe Township, NJ
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Mac blushes are great quality. They’re nice and pigmented and go on beautifully onto your bronzer. It lasts on your cheeks all day long and doesn’t fade fast. This blush also lasts forever. Even if you were to use it every day, you’d have it for the whole year.
Rachel B.
Plainfield
I won this shade from pinchme , I haven’t used Mac before but I was so surprised I probably will buy this product again in the future.
Julia N.
fresno
It’s really nice, and it’s not as bright as some other brushes. It’s definitely for a more natural kind of makeup look.
Angela W.
Fort Wayne
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this as a gift recently and I love it! It looks really nice on my lighter complexion
Catherine M.
Boston, MA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
The pigmentation is phenomenal. A little of this goes a long way and makes the product lasting. I love this color, it gives me a rosy cheeked just out of the cold look. I have very pale skin so the color pops and complements it well.
María M.
This blush is very effective. It has great pigmentation and does has a matte finish. I love it.