BY MAC COSMETICS

Adds color & highlights to the skin Provides subtle light refraction Leaves a fresh, dewy & healthy-looking glow see more...

MAC Powder Blush LOVECLOUD
  • "this blush gives a very natural finish to the skin. it is soft and easy to apply. i like to use it daily as it does not damage my skin. it is ideal to combine with pink tones on the face." in 15 reviews
Jamie T.
Your cheeks will thank you when you brush on a sheer, light weight color like Love Cloud! Achieve that high definition, sun kissed look with this subtle color. Trust me MAC delivers when it comes to high quality, long lasting make up. The only reason it’s getting 4/5 stars from me is that I found NARS orga*m and love the pigments and illumination a tad bit more! However both are pretty comparable in price and quality!
Stephanie F.
Orlando
The finish is satin and the color is very nice on fair to light skin tones for the apples of the cheeks but can work as a very nice eye or highlight shade on deeper tones.
Julia R.
Boryspil, Gorkogo 50, Apt27
Good quality as usual, does last a long time on my face and is one of the blushes that I’ve been using for years.
It suits better for a bit tanned skin, otherwise would look too pinky. There are also couple shades with shimmer, that you can select instead of matte.
Jennifer M.
This blush is my go to, #1, absolute favorite blush. I've had it for over 5years & it still swears like a charm. You can wear it as a soft touch of color, or build it up to have pink rosey cheeks, I use it every time I wear makeup. When I got it, it was limited edition, but it has since been added to the permanent line =D *yay!! . I totally recommend this blush!!
Autumn C.
Buford, GA
Super pretty, pink blush. Best for light skin tones. Very natural looking, and adds a gorgeous glow. Mac always has great blushes, so it lived up to my expectations. Super easy to blend, and long lasting. It just adds the most gorgeous glow to your skin. I love blush, but I don't run out of it often and love to try new shades, so I don't think I would repurchase just based on that.
Lacey H.
Steelville, MO
This product is great in regards to formula, but the color was not my favorite. Color aside, though, it was easy to blend and didn't leave weird streaks. Love this product but didn't enjoy the color. Will repurchase in a different color in the future.
Jackie H.
Orlando, FL
Love this blush! Perfect peachy color for the sun-kissed look I want! It is easy to apply and blends well with my bronzer and highlighter, giving me a seamless finished look instead of streaks of color all over.  It lasts all day, and a little goes a long way, so it will last you a long time.
Nabanita B.
Minneapolis, MN
It is a light-medium soft toned bright mid-tone pink with a sheen finish. It is highly pigmented & the texture is smooth and velvety. Though it looks like a natural flush, you can mix it with other shades like Dame or Pinch O' Peach. It looks so rosy and feminine. I love it!
Aijalon E.
Anchorage, AK
I really do like the blushes at MAC because they are some of the most beautiful colors that anyone can wear. I really didn't like this color because it felt as if the color was a little to light for me and it didn't look as cute as I thought it would look.
Sarah H.
Lusby
This is the girlist blush I've ever worn. Though on me it looks a bit clownish.  On my mother it looks delicate and smooth.  While giving her a younger look.  It builds to a nice deep shade if wanted or can be sheered down.  It looks great on older woman.