BY MAC COSMETICS

Colour for the cheeks and face. Various formulas. Different looks. see more...

Shelby W.
Mineola, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm usually not a huge fan of Mac just because I don't generally like dealing with their employees at their locations, they tend to be rude, so if I use Mac I order it offline, I was with a friend one time and we stopped by our local Mac store and I found this blush! It's great and easy to build, Mac is usually highly pigmented anyways and this blush is no exception!
Jaime S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not an expert when it comes to blush, but I am not the biggest fan of this kind, it doesn't last as long as other brands, and I had trouble finding a color that I liked enough to keep wearing. It wasn't terrible to blend, but I wouldn'tt buy it again
Taylor L.
St Clr Shores, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very naturally rosy cheeks but once in a while in the winter I feel a need for blush! And Mac is my go to product for pretty much all make up! I don't really have any complaints! It goes on smoothly and I feel like it lasts all day!
Ellyn M.
Detroit, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color on this page is WRONG. But this blush is so right! Spring time is here and this is a great shade for my brown skin. Goes great with Superb Extra Dimension SkinFinish. Burnt Pepper is lovely for those with darker toned skin.
Mackenzie B.
springfield
Tried it once and it was pretty good just a little to pink!! But if your someone who loves pinks I say go for it!! Nothing wrong with formula or anything just not right color for me personally!! Not cheap but great formula!!
Dior J.
Woodland Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my FAVORITE blush. The color is perfect. I'm olive complextion with caramel skin. I needed something that was not pink and wasnt shimmery. It's matte and just bright enough with a peachy orangey base.
Hayleigh T.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very pigmented blush, it is on the higher end and could find a similar shade at the drug store but it's a beautiful blush. Blends very nicely and it's too pigmented where you'd look like a clown with it on.
Lauren L.
Appleton, WI
I love this blush!! It looks so natural when it's on. It has a bit of shimmer but not too much! Blends very easy as well. Seems to be very buildable or light if you want to keep in natural! Would definitely give it to my friends!
Kaitlyn A.
Bristow, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So pigmented! And goes well with any skin type. It's a matte finish and can be blended out easily. It's buildable, but don't use too much due to how pigmented it is. Definitely would recommend.
Brianna D.
santa fe, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I tried this blush, I wasnt in love. Its not as creamy and bendable as you think it would be. It is also awful for my skin tone, but i would suggest this fo a darker skin tone.