BY MAC COSMETICS

• How does this mascara compare to They're Real from Benefit?1 Answers
🍒 l.
Las Vegas
I've only had the opportunity to use this product one time when I was doing a makeup competetition and I was more than ecstatic with this mascara. I loved the packaging and the way it is applied. It comes out really nice and creamy and I would definitely love to purchase this product 😍
Brooke H.
Love this makes my eyes pop and lashes super long I love everything about this and will be using it more the packaging is wonderful and I think everyone should give this a shot !!! Wonderful wonderful product
Bree F.
After a few times of use the product dried up and gets clumpy on lashed after 2nd time going over lash. Was not too pricey. I like Mac products I just wish they didn't test on animals, :/
dhayrami a.
Medley, FL
Mac is really one of the best brands in terms of cosmetics I like this mascara although in my opinion the Maybelline obviamen are much better and the cost is unmatched if you like spending money this is a good option
Carley R.
I love this mascara! It's more of a matte then a liquid and works well. There's never any clumping and it also doesn't feel like it's weighing your lashes down any. It keeps my lashes looking long and in place all day and all night long without need to reapply.
Jessica T.
This mascara is a classic. I love it, leaves my lashes nice and curled without weighing them down. I love the consistency of the product, it doesn't dry out easily as with other mascaras. I recommend this product.
Mobina T.
Stony Brook, NY
This is an amazing mascara, make my eye lashes look thicker and full, and also makes my eye pop. I have been using it for almost a year and its still not dried out.
Chikere N.
Makes my lash thick and long without clumping. Wish there was a better brush though, sometimes I have to keep dipping it in to get product.
Jensen C.
Dover, PA
Absolutely amazing mascara. It is very pigmented and wears all day. It is for volume.
Cali S.
Pearcy, AR
Mac has some of the best mascara, seperates and lengthens the lashes without looking clumpy or spidery. Very pricey though.
Erin H.
How does this mascara compare to They're Real from Benefit?