BY MAC COSMETICS

• How does this mascara compare to They're Real from Benefit?1 Answers
Brooke H.
Love this makes my eyes pop and lashes super long I love everything about this and will be using it more the packaging is wonderful and I think everyone should give this a shot !!! Wonderful wonderful product
🍒 l.
Las Vegas
I've only had the opportunity to use this product one time when I was doing a makeup competetition and I was more than ecstatic with this mascara. I loved the packaging and the way it is applied. It comes out really nice and creamy and I would definitely love to purchase this product 😍
Bree F.
After a few times of use the product dried up and gets clumpy on lashed after 2nd time going over lash. Was not too pricey. I like Mac products I just wish they didn't test on animals, :/
dhayrami a.
Medley, FL
Mac is really one of the best brands in terms of cosmetics I like this mascara although in my opinion the Maybelline obviamen are much better and the cost is unmatched if you like spending money this is a good option
Carley R.
I love this mascara! It's more of a matte then a liquid and works well. There's never any clumping and it also doesn't feel like it's weighing your lashes down any. It keeps my lashes looking long and in place all day and all night long without need to reapply.
Jessica T.
This mascara is a classic. I love it, leaves my lashes nice and curled without weighing them down. I love the consistency of the product, it doesn't dry out easily as with other mascaras. I recommend this product.
Emily R.
Mabank, TX
I think this product is very good I use it a lot it didn't dry out like other mascara sand it goes on smoothly and it really doesn't form any lumps it doesn't weigh my lashes down I recommend this item
Mobina T.
Stony Brook, NY
This is an amazing mascara, make my eye lashes look thicker and full, and also makes my eye pop. I have been using it for almost a year and its still not dried out.
member-4c5e4
Ok this and the M•A•C uplift are my go to for everyday and night out in town I love these two products the way they make my lashes look is awesome.
Chikere N.
Makes my lash thick and long without clumping. Wish there was a better brush though, sometimes I have to keep dipping it in to get product.
Erin H.
How does this mascara compare to They're Real from Benefit?