BY MAC COSMETICS

• How does this mascara compare to They're Real from Benefit?1 Answers
Brooke H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this makes my eyes pop and lashes super long I love everything about this and will be using it more the packaging is wonderful and I think everyone should give this a shot !!! Wonderful wonderful product
🍒 l.
Las Vegas
I've only had the opportunity to use this product one time when I was doing a makeup competetition and I was more than ecstatic with this mascara. I loved the packaging and the way it is applied. It comes out really nice and creamy and I would definitely love to purchase this product 😍
Bree F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
After a few times of use the product dried up and gets clumpy on lashed after 2nd time going over lash. Was not too pricey. I like Mac products I just wish they didn't test on animals, :/
Cali S.
Pearcy, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mac has some of the best mascara, seperates and lengthens the lashes without looking clumpy or spidery. Very pricey though.
Cathy P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so smooth and last long. My eyelashes are easily extended and darkened. I would recommend this to anyone.
Maciel r.
i have this masaccra it is great buy it please do i love this one makes yur eyelask longer and it is not chuncy
Anny M.
Bridgeport, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is good, but gets clumpy on the lashes. I like that it darkens my lashes.
Mobina T.
Stony Brook, NY
This is an amazing mascara, make my eye lashes look thicker and full, and also makes my eye pop. I have been using it for almost a year and its still not dried out.
mia h.
Ocala, FL
It makes my lashes long and thick without clumping also this mascara doesn't dry out like others. I would recommend this product.
Carley R.
I love this mascara! It's more of a matte then a liquid and works well. There's never any clumping and it also doesn't feel like it's weighing your lashes down any. It keeps my lashes looking long and in place all day and all night long without need to reapply.
Erin H.
How does this mascara compare to They're Real from Benefit?