BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Playland Collection Pigment, Hi Def CyanLimited Edition, Discontinued, Rare and Hard To Find.Unboxed

Anjali J.
The pigments are something that I really wasn’t looking for but once I got my hands on one , I was surprised . It’s fine and super pigmented . Easy to blend as well . It just doesn’t stay together as well ! I’m sure I’m doing it wrong though lol
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
This is a very expensive product but It is still worth the price and It help your face in so many ways that I could never describe so just get this you will love it
Hallimah R.
My Clear Sky Blue pigment faded.. Did yours?  No others of mine ever have.  The Neo Orange reminds me of Pink Coral and I like chalky ones as they are great for mixing! With pigments, any shade of pigment can easily be duplicated so I’ve found I don’t need to own all but I think I actually do! (With backups) It possibly reverts to my obsession with giant crayola boxes of crayons, and putting them in color/tone order. I’m a bit neurotic about that and, I fully believe in Pigment Parties!
Erikaa G.
Los Angeles, CA
I Started off with mac pigments and started playing with it. The ones I have Are shimmery and they are very long lasting. I would suggest that To make combine glitter also to make it much easier to work with. It was given to me as a gift but I'm pretty sure it was the mac store.
Lindsey F.
Ellisville, MO
Mac pigments are such a great investment in your makeup collection! So versatile and fun to play with. I like applying them wet for maximum color payoff, it also adds to the finish.
Anita P.
Mission, TX
Yes! And oldie but a goodie I have several shades of these mac pigments and they are truly the best till this day! I love to play with them they are so pigmented! I apply them with some prep spray and I would buy them again but they last so long!!
🥀Tacia 🥀.
I LOVE MAC COSMETICS. This shade is so beautiful and super pigmented! My only issue is, it's in such a big bottle that I don't use it very much, I don't ever have much use for it on some days but on others this shadow is amazing!
Madison C.
It has a lot of pigment in here i got mine a few years ago and have it to this day it is quite expensive but worth the splurge I bought this at mac store and love it recommend to people who do stage makeup
Sonya L.
Moreno Valley , CA
Love this shadow they're so pigment I bought one many years ago and I still have mine ! Mines dark blue cannot remember the name of it and it's very dark it's very affordable I am a huge fan of mac deff recommen
Rosemariee M.
This Mac pigment is really beautiful and hella pigmented there’s Lil too no fall out and it was decent for its price , it is very smooth and blend-able !!