BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Cosmetics Orange and BLACK Chevron Bag 6" x 9" see more...

Michaela W.
I love makeup bags, no matter what color or brand! They all seem good for something, they're all roomy enough for what you're trying to fit in there. I use makeup bags about every other day! While traveling to my boyfriends and school, yes i do recommend for you to get this! it's great!
Miranda X.
['New Brighton', ''], MN
One if my favorites MAC Holiday gift wrapping! It looks so chic and elegant at the same time. Everyone who I gave it to, loved it so much! MAC doesn't provide cute Holiday gift wraps anymore. That was their last pretty one from what I remember
Edna P.
Cute and suitable for a trip! Keeps my makeup in place and I love the combination of the colors ! It is absolutely affordable and it went beyond of what I actually expected! It's definitely easy to use and easy to carry on my daily basis, my friends and family have been asking me for it!
Heidi L.
This cosmetic bag is so cute I use it when I go out as a purse haha. can fit the necessities in there as far as makeup but also drivers license money and feminine hygiene products as well. It's so cute. I need to get a few more in different patterns if they are avail.
Mallory S.
It is a really nice quality bag. It was able to hold a decent amount of makeup, hair stuff, skincare and other things. I bought it at a local sephora. The pattern was also really nice and the little black bow added such a nice look. I definitely recommend this.
April S.
Lucasville, OH
All you have to love to love this bag is pink, black and chevron. This picture does no justice. I got it as a gift from a family member. It's very handy and holds everything you need. This would also make a great gift to any girl that wears make up!
Nicole D.
Gary, IN
Bought this cute pink and black makeup bag by MAC from the MAC counter inside of JC Penney a couple of years ago. It has held up quite nicely. I use it almost everyday and would definitely consider buying another one soon.
Taylor B.
holland, mi
I got this bag for free with a holiday purchase so I don't know how much it retails for, but I'm willing to say it's not worth that price. It's flimsy and feels cheap. Just a zip zag fabric bag. Comes undone with travel.
Emily P.
Orlando,Fl
Love the bag holds the right amount of product. I bought it at sephora. I love the selection they have. I use it everyday I carry it every where. The bag is perfect for my needs I actually yo buy another one!
Brittany B.
I use this bag for my brushes when i go on trips!
Very easy and simple for my most important brushes. I have also use it for my lip products too. I put my favorite lipstains and lip liners in it!