MAC Pigment Colour Powder uploaded by Eve H.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A highly concentrated loose colour powder that contains ingredients to help it adhere to the skin. Create a subtle wash of colour or an intense effect. Does not streak or cake. Easy to blend and long-lasting. Please note: Pigments are sold by weight, not volume. Containers can appear to be less than full due to settling of the product.

• Non-caking
  • Non-streaking
  • Long-wearing

Usage:

Apply Pigment with either a dry or wet brush depending on desired effect.

Megan S.
Munster
Overall it's a good shadow. The pigmentation is great, and it gives a bright pop of color to complete your eye look. When used over another base shadow, it is fairly long lasting. Being a loose shadow there is a lot of fallout, so be careful about that.
Alexis G.
Chesapeake
Love the pressed pigments from Mac . Can apply wet or dry , I love the intensity of the shadow when u apply it with a damp brush . Also a little tip to give your skin a glow I recommend putting a little bit of the pigments in your fix plus bottle !
Taylor W.
This product will last you forever! A little bit goes a long way. These pigments are gorgeous on the eyes. Like I said, you only need a little, so this will last you a very long time. Definitely worth the price!
hannah l.
america
This product is easily applied and does not make a mess when putting it on makes me feel great wouldnt mind trying more i have lots of eyeshadows i love them all i also like the nude colors
Kellie A.
Keaau, HI
Takes a bit of work to work with this pigment powder but the color payout is great. I use a wet brush to pack it on nicely without getting any fallout. I bought this at a discounted price, I’m not sure I would pay the regular price for it though. MAC is definitely overpriced compared to what’s on the market now.
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
Tempe, AZ
These color pigmented powders by mac are so beautiful. They have a glorious shimmer to them and the pigmentation is wonderful I have a few of them and love them so much and they are so easy to travel with compact and convenient. Love them and highly recommend them.
Delia R.
Union City
This product had always caught my eye when I see it I would love to try this product and give it a try since I am just getting into makeup this will be an extraordinary product to try and show off to people
Breane D.
Aurora , IL
DRAMATIC. I love my Mac pigment powders and they last forever because a little bit goes a LONG way. Absolutely worth it. I use this for going out looks. You can even dip a liner brush in a bit of water or setting spray to get a liquid liner effect for precise lines. Absolutely love.
Tisha K.
Baton Rouge
I love this product it’s amazing. From when I first started using it I knew it was just perfect! I loved trying the product and being about to use it and review it. I enjoyed writing this review. I would definitely recommend it
Noelle K.
Las Vegas, NV
Been using MAC pigments since I was 15. They are truly pigmented and because a little goes a long way you will have these for life! Worth having them! And any shimmer pigments use with some setting spray to enhance the glow!

back